Don't have an account? Create one!

Frank's Tattooes

AuthorMessage
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 17th, 2007 at 05:36am
Aaahhh it looks fucking amazing though I'm desperate to know what it means!

If anyone meets him, please ask him!
El Pipita.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
El Pipita.
March 17th, 2007 at 05:39am
Bess:
Aaahhh it looks fucking amazing though I'm desperate to know what it means!

If anyone meets him, please ask him!

the girl who took that pic asked him what does it means he said "you wouldn't get it, only cool ppl does" or somethig like that
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
March 17th, 2007 at 10:53am
WOOT YAY! It looks awesome! Is it a pair of scissors? or is it just me? feel free to laugh at me if it isn't...lol

Now we just need a photo of the one on his arm...
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 17th, 2007 at 11:02am
Black Bunnies:
the girl who took that pic asked him what does it means he said "you wouldn't get it, only cool ppl does" or somethig like that

I heard someone say that but I thought she was saying that's just what she THINKS he would say?! I'm probably wrong though!
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 17th, 2007 at 11:03am
x_pansy:
WOOT YAY! It looks awesome! Is it a pair of scissors? or is it just me? feel free to laugh at me if it isn't...lol

I thought it looked like a pair of scissors too, which would make sense with breaking a jinx because it'd be like... cutting it LOL.
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
March 17th, 2007 at 11:22am
^^ Kool Im not imagining things then lol

you're right it does make sense, plus they are very pretty scissors Smile
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 17th, 2007 at 05:56pm
ooooo, it's scissors. wow.
it looks like it says 'sins removed 3.5.07' on the banner. but i think i'm seeing the date wrong cause it's not very close up and the picture's kinda fuzzy. what does the date mean though?? hmm.
[damn does frank look good in that picture!]
and did frank really say "you wouldn't get it, only cool ppl does" , when someone asked him what it meant? o.O. i can't imagine frank saying that. it sounds kinda mean. unless he was saying it as a joke.

and lmao at the girl's/guy's(?) hand in the picture which has 'I <3 Gerard' written on it. xD.
Balthazar
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Balthazar
March 17th, 2007 at 06:03pm
Yeah it does look like a pair of scissors but to me they look like nail scissors but that is probably just my eyesight mucking up.
kitching
Joining The Black Parade
kitching
March 17th, 2007 at 06:22pm
jinx removed is a song by jawbreaker I believe.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 17th, 2007 at 06:24pm
ohhh, it says jinx removed? i thought it was 'sins' removed.
ah.
what does that all mean though? x]
The Doctor
Salute You in Your Grave
The Doctor
March 17th, 2007 at 06:44pm
Maybe the date is his wedding date, and 'Jinx removed' means when he gets married. (Theres a jinx or something on people saying Jamia Iero? Or something like that), and maybe the scissors mean cutting a ribbon like when theres an opening of a new hospital, so it's welcoming Jamia to the family.

In short:

Date: Wedding?
Text: In joke?
Scissors: Breaking habit (Smoking?)/Ribbon cutting ceremoney thing. (Explaining the banner).

Marina!
Shotgun Sinner
Marina!
March 17th, 2007 at 06:49pm
I think his tattoo definitly says "Jinx Removed"

I can't make out the date underneath the word removed though : /
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 17th, 2007 at 06:50pm
^^ That's actually kinda what I thought too - it's a high possibility and probably involved Jamia somehow!
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
March 17th, 2007 at 07:28pm
Black Bunnies:
here"s a pic of his new tattoo
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/1493/l184a1029a856b3424fc421yf8.jpg
finalli someone got a clear pic up, lol.
fur shure it says JINX REMOVED and it looks like the date is?-5-07, as I can see..

the pic looks liek scissors but teh top part look like flower buds, not opened though, idk..
just what I could se...
ripley
Really Not Okay
ripley
March 18th, 2007 at 11:43pm
Hi guys!

I was watching the music vids off LOTMS and noticed when they performed I'm Not Okay on Conan O'Brien (Dec 04), Frank is wearing a homemade tshirt with the words jinx removing on it. He also has Jamia written with love hearts on the collar. I tried to get a clear picture of it, but this was the best I could do...

Stil don't know what it means, but I thought it was interesting. And after seeing that, I think the tattoo definately says jinx removing (not removed).
Chibi
Banned
Chibi
March 19th, 2007 at 12:43am
I really couldn't name them all... I just focus mostly on the scorpion, cuz it's coo' like that. There's a rumor that it'll give you good luck if you touch it, y'know...
Kiss and Surrender
Killjoy
Kiss and Surrender
March 19th, 2007 at 04:40am
evil_chibi41:
I really couldn't name them all... I just focus mostly on the scorpion, cuz it's coo' like that. There's a rumor that it'll give you good luck if you touch it, y'know...

Lol are you sure its true? i think meeting them would be lucky enough.
btw does Gerard have any tattoos? cause i was pretty sure i saw one on his arm in the newspaper, from the Big Day Out in Perth.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 19th, 2007 at 06:06am
^ naw, gerard doesn't have any tattoos or piercings-he's afraid of needles.
but at the BDO he wrote 'faggot' on his neck [i think that was at BDO] and mikey helped him write 'gazelles' on his arm, in marker. so that's probably what you saw =].
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 19th, 2007 at 06:07am
ripley:
Hi guys!

I was watching the music vids off LOTMS and noticed when they performed I'm Not Okay on Conan O'Brien (Dec 04), Frank is wearing a homemade tshirt with the words jinx removing on it. He also has Jamia written with love hearts on the collar. I tried to get a clear picture of it, but this was the best I could do...

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/ripleyino/jinx.jpg

Stil don't know what it means, but I thought it was interesting. And after seeing that, I think the tattoo definately says jinx removing (not removed).

wow, you did your homework xD.
that's interesting.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 19th, 2007 at 06:11am
So that pretty much confirms that Frankie's new tattoo is about Jamia in some way... we just have to figure out what it means! [Though I don't think we ever will XD]