AuthorMessage
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
March 22nd, 2007 at 12:33pm
nine volt heart.:
xstarless-eyesx:
people who get too many tattoos dont looks so good

I think it just depends what type of tatts they get. For example, god knows I love the man but Bert McCracken's tatt's make me cringe. Frank though, I think his look amazing.

But meh, as long as they're happy with what they got.

okay i agree with u there i mean yeh franks tattoos are really cool and he can pull them off. but after a time people start to run out of room for more tattoos so they all become really close together and look like a mess (like travis barker) so im just hoping that that never happens to frank because at the moment you can see all his tattoos (well the ones which we are meant to see anyway lol) and they all look extremely cool, so i just hope that he knows when to stop having more and more done on a place which already has alot of tattoos on. i hope that makes some sense lol
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 22nd, 2007 at 12:47pm
xo.helloangel:
plus, how you wear them.
position, color and all that stuff.
the shirts travis wears(with those droopy arms) are horrendous.

I think in a weird way, Travis' tattoos look awesome, especially when you see him in the flesh playing live at shows. It's like all you can see is this skeletal figure just covered in tattoos, banging at his drums as if it's the last thing he'll ever do. Even my dad was impressed!
But that has nothing to do with Frank so I'll stop spamming!
bookworm
Bleeding on the Floor
bookworm
March 23rd, 2007 at 10:26am
It looks like it says 8-5-07, which I assume is the wedding date. And I think that Jinx Removing is in fact the Jawbreaker song, and might be 'their' song as in how every couple has a song. It could explain why he wrote it on his shirt from two years ago too, its a special thing between them....anyway thats my guess

And we need to figure out what the one on his inner right arm is...someone on chemicalromance LJ said it was a picture of frankenstein and the one on his wrist is stitches that go along with it, but its just a theory for right now
bookworm
Bleeding on the Floor
bookworm
March 23rd, 2007 at 11:09am
Does anyone know what the 'I'm so sorry' tattoo is about, I've always been curious about it.
PansyBoy
Killjoy
PansyBoy
March 23rd, 2007 at 11:13am
yeah...^^
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 23rd, 2007 at 12:06pm
bookworm:
It looks like it says 8-5-07, which I assume is the wedding date. And I think that Jinx Removing is in fact the Jawbreaker song, and might be 'their' song as in how every couple has a song. It could explain why he wrote it on his shirt from two years ago too, its a special thing between them....anyway thats my guess

I think your guess is probably right, as that's what I thought too XD
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
March 23rd, 2007 at 04:40pm
Franktastic.
Halloween's Bitch
Killjoy
Halloween's Bitch
March 25th, 2007 at 02:45pm
i love his new tattoo, it's really nice. GO FRANK!
bookworm
Bleeding on the Floor
bookworm
March 26th, 2007 at 05:06am
Gerard said on kerrang radio that the new tattoo was the Jawbreaker song.

Here is a download for those that can't listen to it on their website http://www.megaupload.com/?d=REJDWHXU
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 26th, 2007 at 05:16am
^ Oh awesome, thanks for that!
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
March 26th, 2007 at 05:29am
For some reason I don't notice the designs he has on his tattoos... Instead I always notice the things on his shirts, one example would be the red shirt he had that said, "Homophobia is gay"
Sadistic Venom
Killjoy
Sadistic Venom
March 26th, 2007 at 09:18am
i didn't really think his tattoes are that much... btw... are the number of his tattoes bigger in number than that of Travis Barker's? just curious...
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
March 26th, 2007 at 11:20am
I like the "And" with his Search and destroy tatt... :drool

haha kidding.......he has cool tattoos.....I had to say that with the "And".......i've spent way too much time in Picture Captions....

No...he has real cool tats....i want one because of him now...but I don't know what to get and where to get it and i'm scared of needles...hehe
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 26th, 2007 at 11:41am
Sadistic Venom:
i didn't really think his tattoes are that much... btw... are the number of his tattoes bigger in number than that of Travis Barker's? just curious...

There is NO WAY Frank has more tattoos than Travis. Travis' body is literally covered in tattoos. Frankie isn't there just yet..!
Sadie Marie
Salute You in Your Grave
Sadie Marie
March 26th, 2007 at 04:02pm
^^ yes. Naughty

but frankie has some 'meat' [[heehe]] so his tatts look nice drool

but travis is too skinny Neutral

FRANK> I > LOVE > YOUR > TATTS> !

hehe. just had to say that. not that he'll ever see it Cry
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
March 31st, 2007 at 02:50pm
The tatt of the bird really looks like the one on the website of the warped tour.
=O
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 31st, 2007 at 03:39pm
^^Wow, it does!

I really like Frank's tattooes, my favourite is the "NJ" on the inside of his lips, but that one must have really hurt.

In a weird way, looking at his tatts makes me want to get one, which, if you knew me you'd know its not something I'd normally want to do. Wink
mass convulsion
Fabulous Killjoy
mass convulsion
March 31st, 2007 at 03:45pm
Bess:
so..paint it black:
it is defently jinx removing
and i think the date is either 3-5-07 or 8-5-07 the most best guess would be 8-5-07 cause americans put month-day-year and the 5th of march was like already been.

well thats my guess

You're probably right!
I'm still thinking it could be their wedding date...

yeah i agree
but there's another rumour about how it's mikey and alicias wedding date
which is just....weird and hard to believe
ugh
vicious.
Bulletproof Heart
vicious.
March 31st, 2007 at 03:58pm
i love his tatoo that says "i wish i were a ghost" on his right wrist, hell i love like, all his tatoos. I don't really think he should get too many more, tho. No
Snape-a-doodle.
Salute You in Your Grave
Snape-a-doodle.
March 31st, 2007 at 04:02pm
Chemical_Romance:
Jack Skellington on his arm
I swear to God he has 'Revenge' tattooed on his left wrist...

He hasn't got Revenge on his left wrist he had "I wish I was a ghost"