a: Hide my MCR cds OR
b: Take them with me

x)
CoryisnotokIpromise
Killjoy
CoryisnotokIpromise
March 16th, 2007 at 11:50pm
D i s c o! Dresden.:
Well let's see. We had to do a report on a famous person. I chose Gerard.

I named all of my stuffed animals Frank, Bob, Ray, Gerard, or Mikey.

I have lost the ability to draw anything but Gerard and skeletons.

My IM screen name is lock3load.

I have one thousand, two hundred forty-five pictures of My Chem saved on my computer.

wow! that is obsessive! very cool!!
-I like that "oh my gerard and what the frank" part your pretty dedicated to MCR I guess. I give you my props!

I say Oh my Gerard and What the Frank.

What about you?
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
March 17th, 2007 at 08:17am
I just renamed my bunnies.
From Mio and Miu to... Frankie and Gee.

Oh and i drew with a permanent marker on my arm DEMOLITION LOVERS, on my leg i drew Lock and Load, on my wrist i drew MCR and on my stomach i drew FRANK. Oh jees. xD
Human Wreckage xx
Really Not Okay
Human Wreckage xx
March 19th, 2007 at 03:40pm
When you download Pencey Prep songs and say they never broke up...
Chibi
Banned
Chibi
March 19th, 2007 at 03:44pm
I keep my MCR action figures on my dashboard like hula girls. And talk to them when I'm driving alone....
Human Wreckage xx
Really Not Okay
Human Wreckage xx
March 19th, 2007 at 04:06pm
when you listen to "all i want for christmas is you" in June :]
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
March 19th, 2007 at 04:10pm
I listen to each album every day. And I go on INO. Very Happy
Sadie Marie
Salute You in Your Grave
Sadie Marie
March 19th, 2007 at 05:16pm
Frankie Is My Iero:
I'm quite obssessed....

* i Have my planner covered in them, as well as a countdown going through the weeks.... 66 11 DAYS TO GO!! -thats till when i see them....

* I have all my walls covered in posters, pics and pics of them from Kerrang! smothered over my walls...

* Have all albums on my iPod, i have 44 59 mcr songs all together, including exclusive covers and live versions of songs!! wooyeah!

*My comp + my fav. music page (on piczo) is covered with mcr, as well as bob's solo project! *laughs*

*I have 68 137 photos and counting... of mcr on my iPod...

*I have 108146 pics on my phone....

*My piczo site is named :: mcr-fansite-girl.... says a lot

*My friends call me mcr fansite girl and they think i am incredibly sad

*I know everything there possibly could know about Frank, and some about Gerard.....

*ALWAYS searching for new mcr pics ( if you have any, please donate..)

*Have dowloaded like all the Pencey Prep stuff, too.

*I draw the mcr artwork in my spare time, for fun obviously...

*Constantly watch Kerrang, Scuzz, Mtv2 to see if mcr are on there...

*Have FLW INO as my ringtone....

*I am getting a Helena dress for my yr9 prom!! wooyeah!!
Dance
* Now have Lotms. and religiously watch it when i can....

I think i am pretty obssessed, as well as a devoted fan....
well my work here is done...
Have I done myself justice?
In Love Oops
.......^^........

Edited !! My Obssession has developed/^^^
Frankies-Gurl--x
Killjoy
Frankies-Gurl--x
April 10th, 2007 at 11:07am
I fink im overly obsessed ..if im doodling in my books i end up riting all ther lyrics down ..word 4 word ..i wanna get married in the helena dress && buried in it as well ..all the songs on my fone r MCR's ..but mostly i fink im obsessed with frank ..!
I went to c dem in March && all i seemed 2 do was take pictures && videos of frank ..!
I am constantly fliking thru the channels to c if dey r on ..i no evryfing bout frank && my frends tell me 2 shutup tlkin bout him all da tyym ((not my fault ..i didnt make him as fit as e is))
My room is coverd with posters && stickers of MCR <<i love my room ..!
Leo
Awake and Unafraid
Leo
April 10th, 2007 at 04:18pm
well i take my i-pod everywhere i go(even school) got it tooken from school like 5000 times lmfao lmfao
anyway.....i have over 5 posters, my wall is colored black so my friends(that dont like Mcr) wont come in it, my binder and agenda for school is like MCRified, my teachers are scared of me lmfao and i have over 15 shirts or sumthin like that
Black Meriah
Really Not Okay
Black Meriah
April 10th, 2007 at 04:43pm
Obsessed? I'm not sure.. if that's the case, I'm obsessed about a lot of things. I keep pics of them at my comp, and make my own in photoshop. I have all their CD's, and all their songs downloaded. I'm waiting for my clothes I ordred whihc is taking way too long for my taste... On my 25 most played songs, MCR have all the places. I probably listen to them everyday, almost anyway. I have posteres of them, but only two big ones, cuz I dont have much wall space Razz I'm not overly obsesseb, but I can honestly say i LOVE them to DEATH. And I learn new stuff about them everyday.
ciar.
Shotgun Sinner
ciar.
April 10th, 2007 at 05:18pm
i am the meaning of obbsessed lol
the best thing about being obbsessed with MCR is that your little brother will sing along even though it likes band like mcfly and busted
Gerard_LoverXx
Killjoy
Gerard_LoverXx
April 10th, 2007 at 05:38pm
i went all the way to long island for 1 concert...
i have about 7 different shirts and sweaters...
one very special sweater that i got AT the concert...
gerard is the best thing in my life, and i swear on them.
i have every single CD, i have the limited edition box set, and the life on the murder scene DVD...
my friends get so annoyed, they sometimes ditch me at school.
i have gerard-gasms during the day...
i have thousands of pictures in my locker, on my notebooks, on my walls...
i cry everytime i hear their music, and im not exagerating.
my screen name is GerardsGirl912
my passwords are all gerard, frank, or bob
every single last thing i have is named after a member of the band.
i have like, 42 songs on my ipod by them...
if i ever had a baby, and if it was a boy, i would name him Gerard Frank Arthur, and if it was a girl, i would name her Elena Lee.
i will SLAP anybody who says they suck, i swear, i did, 9 times.
i wear the same t-shirt twice a week, and i love it.
i draw and write constantly the exact same stuff as MCR...
almost everything that can be written on has some kind of lyric piece from them.
i save ANY picture i find of them
my ringtone is house of wolves
I search photobucket and youtube ALL THE TIME to see if there is anything new about them.
i worship them!
kill_me_as_i_sleep
Killjoy
kill_me_as_i_sleep
April 10th, 2007 at 05:50pm
my friends say that i am freaky about them...that i cant help but not talk about them...now i got everyone in my class (who origanally like rap r&b and hip hop) to be rock lovers....they say it is nicer at skool when i am not there.....they enjoy not hearing about mcr....my friends call me the mcr know-it-all (which is not true....there are other ppl who know much more than me and i hope to learn wut they know one day)/....for my science pro i made it lyrical connections and meaning....seeing how many mcr songs were is some way different and in some way the same....what song was the concept as the other....one child noticed that sleep was alot like skylines and turnstiles....the verse "and all the tawful things i've seen"...had alot to do with 9/11.....skylines and turnstiles was about 9/11....so on and so forth....the kid was actually me and my friend...so i would say kids.,....hehe....i have every song and cd and soon to be the mcr book....i have every video and every single......and ect....i havent every poster tho...i have a fear of pictures on my walll.....bad experince....my teacher says i shouldnt be like this and that it is only a fase.....i yelled at him atfer and thhrew a fit!...he said sorry and i still wont forgive him,.....my friends say that was a mistake he made becuz they know that mcr saved me....from suicide and depression....that still haunts me......and loneliness and fear...love and death....i have never feared death ever since the first mcr song i heard....i dont care now if i die...i care about the people i love first....my favorite album is bullets becuz that was the begining of a new life for many people.....new hope and happiness.....i am athiest and i dont believe that mcr are gods 9as in they have maigc powers or created the earth ) but as in they are leaders for the broken beaten damned dead....ect...all who are lost and lonely are protected by mcr....i find that to many people now say they know everything about mcr that they are fans...but being a fan of mcr isnt for thier looks but for their music thier lyrics that paint a picture in your head....their pasion for saving lives....their caring for their fans.....YOU CANT JUGDE MUSIC BY ITS BEAT BUT ONLY BY THE LYRICS....same with people....never judge by the look of the person or band....judge by the personality of the members or person......yep that is al i have to say!
S!NNER.
Salute You in Your Grave
S!NNER.
April 10th, 2007 at 08:41pm
My love for MCR...hmmm....obsession is putting it lightly!
S!NNER.
Salute You in Your Grave
S!NNER.
April 10th, 2007 at 08:43pm
Gerard_LoverXx:
i went all the way to long island for 1 concert...
i have about 7 different shirts and sweaters...
one very special sweater that i got AT the concert...
gerard is the best thing in my life, and i swear on them.
i have every single CD, i have the limited edition box set, and the life on the murder scene DVD...
my friends get so annoyed, they sometimes ditch me at school.
i have gerard-gasms during the day...
i have thousands of pictures in my locker, on my notebooks, on my walls...
i cry everytime i hear their music, and im not exagerating.
my screen name is GerardsGirl912
my passwords are all gerard, frank, or bob
every single last thing i have is named after a member of the band.
i have like, 42 songs on my ipod by them...
if i ever had a baby, and if it was a boy, i would name him Gerard Frank Arthur, and if it was a girl, i would name her Elena Lee.
i will SLAP anybody who says they suck, i swear, i did, 9 times.
i wear the same t-shirt twice a week, and i love it.
i draw and write constantly the exact same stuff as MCR...
almost everything that can be written on has some kind of lyric piece from them.
i save ANY picture i find of them
my ringtone is house of wolves
I search photobucket and youtube ALL THE TIME to see if there is anything new about them.
i worship them!

ya, that describes me...my ringtone isn't HOW though, Sad
S!NNER.
Salute You in Your Grave
S!NNER.
April 10th, 2007 at 08:45pm
Chibi:
I keep my MCR action figures on my dashboard like hula girls. And talk to them when I'm driving alone....

[/spammish]

i talk the the pics of them on the back of the cd covers!!!!!1! <--that was n00bish!
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
April 13th, 2007 at 12:53pm
im glad to know there areother freakishly obsessed pple like me out there.
2 nights ago, a few of my friends slept over. we only slept for about 2 hours coz i bored them to tears with every fact about mcr. they dont really like mcr, but they could probably write a book about them.
One day ages ago, Gerard was on the radio, and my dad and my friend called me just say "alex, turn on the radio. they r talking to some guy from that creepy band you like"
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
April 13th, 2007 at 01:02pm
I dedicated a wall of my room to MCR.
I painted on the street MCR.
I make Frank paintings and doll.
I freak out if I see them on tv.
I ask, no, beg people to send Kerrang with the Frank poster to me. (It worked!)
I'm killing my computer by saving every MCR pic I see.
I saw already like every interview on Youtube.
If I read in a text Way, Cat, Vegeterian, Coke, or any other MCR-related word, I freak out.
I want a MCR tatt.
I get angry if somebody says that they're stupid.
I can listen to a MCR song 20 times. Non-stop the same one, I mean.
I dream about them O_o.
I use their lyrics to talk.
I know like everything about them.

Much more.
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
April 13th, 2007 at 01:05pm
i have an unhealthy obsession
right now its 3 in the morning, and im on INO and on youtube watching mcr videos
i call people i have never met in real life my friends coz u met them on INO and MCRmy. u added them on msn and they r your friends on myspace. then u have 4 hour long discussions with them about mcr.
when you write halloween on your knuckles when your bored
o yer and when you, your little sister and your little 5 and 6 year old cousins put on a mcr performance for your family.