Don't have an account? Create one!

How obsessed are you???

AuthorMessage
PansyBoy
Killjoy
PansyBoy
February 6th, 2007 at 09:09am
my ringtone is blood
i have 67 mcr posters on my wall (not overexaggerating)
they are all that i listen to on my ipod
i have all thier band pins and t-shirts from three cheers for sweet revenge ( im working on it for the black parade)
i live in montreal and im organizing a road trip to vancouver for thier 2cnd part of thier tour... ( i have no idea when thier coming to mtl and i dont feel like waiting to find out.)
I LOVE MCR!!!
Serious Business
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Serious Business
February 6th, 2007 at 10:33am
People almost kill me when I start, because I can go on for hours with things like:
did you know that...blah blah...an gerard once...blah blah....their cd is SOOO...blahblah.... and so on...
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
February 6th, 2007 at 10:35am
yeah same^

i almost dont have friends anymore cause either i talk bout MCR to much or my friends are just bitchy people that i cant believe i ever hung out with
Serious Business
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Serious Business
February 6th, 2007 at 10:36am
and, one thing more: I have a page in my notebook and a document on my pc ONLY with funny things MCR have done and said xD
PansyBoy
Killjoy
PansyBoy
February 6th, 2007 at 10:39am
FaKe_LoVe:
yeah same^

i almost dont have friends anymore cause either i talk bout MCR to much or my friends are just bitchy people that i cant believe i ever hung out with
actually that happened to me too. but there is nothing else to talk about!!! all my sister talks about is boys and shit... and i just wanna talk about mcr!!! i went on a camping trip this summer with my friends. and the second night we were there i just talked about mcr... i talked for two hours untill i relized that no one was awake anymore.
Serious Business
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Serious Business
February 6th, 2007 at 10:40am
Haha! poor you!
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
February 6th, 2007 at 10:46am
paint.it.black:
actually that happened to me too. but there is nothing else to talk about!!! all my sister talks about is boys and shit... and i just wanna talk about mcr!!! i went on a camping trip this summer with my friends. and the second night we were there i just talked about mcr... i talked for two hours untill i relized that no one was awake anymore.
lmfao that must have sucked and yeah like alot of my friends talk about oh lets go get drunk and lets go get guys but im not into that anymore as much and one my friends all she says is OMG GERARD WAY IS SOOO hottt! im like grow up my friend who says that is 21 it sounds like shes 13
and honestly talking bout My Chem is just an interesting conversation cause you could go on for hours and its exciting and fun you know it doesnt really get boring ....unless you have friends that dont add to the conversation and your pretty much talking to yourself and everyone is ignoring you lol. that only happened to me twice or three times
lmfao
Sammie
Really Not Okay
Sammie
February 6th, 2007 at 11:10am
I have over 800 pics of My Chem(mainly Gerard) on my laptop.
I have to listen to My Chem everyday, usually when I get up.
I think about them all the time
I dream about them

I sound like a teenie lol
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
February 6th, 2007 at 11:39am
Sammie:
I dream about them

OMG im the same way i have SOO many pics of Gerard and Frankie and everyone on my computer lmfao i dont usually dream about them only like twice thats happened which sucks lol.
lmfao lmfao lmfao
Sammie
Really Not Okay
Sammie
February 6th, 2007 at 04:09pm
FaKe_LoVe:
Sammie:
I dream about them

OMG im the same way i have SOO many pics of Gerard and Frankie and everyone on my computer lmfao i dont usually dream about them only like twice thats happened which sucks lol.
lmfao lmfao lmfao

I feel like such a teenie lol
Charlie The Unicorn
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Charlie The Unicorn
February 7th, 2007 at 12:10am
I'm a little obsessed, but not really. As far as listening to their music, I'm pretty obsessed. But I barely know anything about the band history or the band members. I know their names and that's it.
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
February 19th, 2007 at 07:56am
well, i thought i was obsessed, but im not sure now Smile i always have a lyric on my messenger name. i always cut out pics of gerard and mcr from mags. i dont th ink im obsessed. tell me if i am. oh with my friends, i always only talk about mcr! lol Clap
Sweet Revenge.
Awake and Unafraid
Sweet Revenge.
February 19th, 2007 at 12:02pm
im obsessed because i listen them a lot . my whole room is mcr . my aol away message always has the lyrics to their songs .over 4000 pics of them in my computer. they are my way of life . i love them Very Happy .
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
February 19th, 2007 at 12:42pm
How obsessed am I? Well, you asked:

+ Seen them 10 times live.
+ Recently spent over $1000 following them around the country.
+ I waited outside a venue for 50 hours for a couple of their shows, sleeping on the gravel, getting sunburnt, dehydrated and almost abducted by four men (I was terrified, but wouldn't leave my spot in line - even though it was 3am and no one else was there.)
+ Over 6000 pics of MCR on my computer.
+ Have Gerard's signature tattoed onto my wrist.
+ I cried after I met them (not in front of them, of course).
+ I am literally, no bullshit, called the "Chemical Girl" at work.
+ I've been banned from speaking about them at family gathering's.
+ I bought a brand new record player just to listen to my MCR vinyl's.
+ Anyone that frequent's the Band Q&A/Personal lives Of The Bands threads knows how in depth I can talk abut these men. I know the most pointless shit ever about them.
+ Obviously listen to them every day.
+ My psychologist refers to Gerard as, "the hero" when I'm talking to him.
+ When I was in high school, if I ever had to write anything I would name the characters after the guys, and base their personalities on them.
+ (I can't believe I'm admitting this) I've been known to cry from happiness from seeing them on tv. This one's the most pathetic, I think x]

And I admin INO, haha. I only got this job because I wouldn't shut-up about MCR on another site of Dujo's, and I kept bugging him to update INO. Eventually he gave in and just asked me if I wanted to work here :]

I don't think anyone wants to hear about my shirts, posters, cd's, vinyl's, merch, etc, that shit's boring.

Edit: Forgot to mention I got into a fight with two grown men because they were talking about throwing a can of beer at Gerard's head - my friends later described me as being "hysterical". But they were proud.
adorkable
Bleeding on the Floor
adorkable
February 19th, 2007 at 02:01pm
I thought i was obsessed until i read this thread Shocked
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
February 19th, 2007 at 02:19pm
uncle jiggy.:
How obsessed am I? Well, you asked:

+ Seen them 10 times live.
+ Recently spent over $1000 following them around the country.
+ I waited outside a venue for 50 hours for a couple of their shows, sleeping on the gravel, getting sunburnt, dehydrated and almost abducted by four men (I was terrified, but wouldn't leave my spot in line - even though it was 3am and no one else was there.)
+ Over 6000 pics of MCR on my computer.
+ Have Gerard's signature tattoed onto my wrist.
+ I cried after I met them (not in front of them, of course).
+ I am literally, no bullshit, called the "Chemical Girl" at work.
+ I've been banned from speaking about them at family gathering's.
+ I bought a brand new record player just to listen to my MCR vinyl's.
+ Anyone that frequent's the Band Q&A/Personal lives Of The Bands threads knows how in depth I can talk abut these men. I know the most pointless shit ever about them.
+ Obviously listen to them every day.
+ My psychologist refers to Gerard as, "the hero" when I'm talking to him.
+ When I was in high school, if I ever had to write anything I would name the characters after the guys, and base their personalities on them.
+ (I can't believe I'm admitting this) I've been known to cry from happiness from seeing them on tv. This one's the most pathetic, I think x]

And I admin INO, haha. I only got this job because I wouldn't shut-up about MCR on another site of Dujo's, and I kept bugging him to update INO. Eventually he gave in and just asked me if I wanted to work here :]

I don't think anyone wants to hear about my shirts, posters, cd's, vinyl's, merch, etc, that shit's boring.

Edit: Forgot to mention I got into a fight with two grown men because they were talking about throwing a can of beer at Gerard's head - my friends later described me as being "hysterical". But they were proud.
Dayyyyyum
Frank lover forever
Killjoy
Frank lover forever
February 21st, 2007 at 08:37pm
I named all of my stuffed animals Frank, Bob, Ray, Gerard, or Mikey.
and i have to many pictures to count.
Frank lover forever
Killjoy
Frank lover forever
February 21st, 2007 at 08:37pm
i think about them every moment of the day mostly Frank. In Love
Human Wreckage xx
Really Not Okay
Human Wreckage xx
February 22nd, 2007 at 03:57pm
Well i have an entire wall filled with my chem/gee pics along with two full sized posters [not that many but w/e]
sometimes i find myself singing thank you for the venom outloud in dead silence without even noticing.
if people are trying to get my attention and i wont answer they scream MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE to make me look up :]
i have every single song [and i made sure of it] ever made on my itunes.
i watch life on the murder scene daily.
theres a city near me called "girard" and every night on the news when i hear about it i go "WHAT?!" even though i know its the city.
i bought a new copy of i brought you my bullets you brought me your love just because i lost the booklet.
in the book im reading theres a dude named ray and ray toro pops in my head every time i read a page.
i printed my name on gerard on every single picture i have on my wall and tell people its his tatu[sp?] hehe.
my planner is covered in pictures.
yea theres more but i cant think of it right now Dance
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
February 22nd, 2007 at 05:20pm
Well I'm not obsessed but...I have quite a few Gerard(and a few Frank) pics saved, I spent FOREVER on my profile...only to have some of the pics say "bandwidth exceeded". I love watching the old clips of them too.