Don't have an account? Create one!

How obsessed are you???

AuthorMessage
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 4th, 2007 at 04:16am
^ see, when i first heard of them, which was about two years ago, i wasn't at a point where i needed them right then, but i think it built up to me needing them, last year, when certain stuff went on with my family, and i don't think i would have made it out the same without mcr.
it got to a stage where i wanted to disappear and then one of the only things that kept me holding on was knowing, from them, that wasting your life away doesn't do anyone any good. and i'm going to see them, at their show in april again, and whenever i feel crap i just think about that.
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
March 4th, 2007 at 04:42am
^ MM yeh me too. I always loved MCR and the message they sent out about being yourself and all that.
But then last november my uncle died of cancer. Right when the Black Parade was released (well not RIGHT WHEN it was release but my uncle was still dying when it was released, then he died a month or so later).
And so the album means alot to me (specially Cancer).
I was crying when they played it live at my show.
Me and my friend had lost family members to Cancer that year and we both were holding our hands together in the air and crying. Mikey was looking at us and he had the most unexplainable expression on his face. It was a sad expression ,but also happy that we found solice in their music. I belive Gerard looked at us too.

On another note.
I designed Gerard Ways house in the woods.!!
I'll post a pic up later
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
March 4th, 2007 at 05:27am
^^ yer

i was streaming down tears during cancer and famous last words.
& gerard looked at me dead in the eyes for a couple of seconds and its if as he was saying "thank you" and "your welcome" at the same time.

i know what you mean by mikey's facial epression. and ray looked at me at the end and gave me this reassuring smile which made me cry even more.
Miss Nimrod
Jazz Hands
Miss Nimrod
March 4th, 2007 at 07:56am
These are me and my friend's 10 Commandments (we found them online and liked them alot)

1. Thou shall not put a gun to thy lover's head.

2. Thou shall be willing to die for love.

3. Thou shall seek revenge on those who wrong you

4. Thou shall be a demolition lover

5. Thou shall unleash the bats

6. Thou shall protect thy lover from everything (even vampires)

7. Thou shall respect the lord, Gerard.

8. Thou shall sing the holy hymns of the chemical romance

9. Thou shall see beauty in bloody love.

10.Thou shall rock hard.
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
March 4th, 2007 at 09:46am
I'm very obsessed, so much, that i can't describe it anymore. My Chemical Romance is my heart, soul and life. My way of thinking is My Chemical Romance and every question has an answer: My Chemical Romance, that is.
The Ashcroft Moon
Bleeding on the Floor
The Ashcroft Moon
March 4th, 2007 at 11:21am
My sister got Three Cheers when it came out...

but me and my friends have been obsessed for about a year.

Really obsessed.
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
March 4th, 2007 at 06:41pm
I'm pretty sure everyone who's on this site is pretty obsessed. Otherwise they wouldn't be here.
I think the amount that someone is obsessed with something is measured in their heart, not by the wacko things that they do.
Pop Rocks and Coke!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Pop Rocks and Coke!
March 5th, 2007 at 07:51pm
how obsessed am I...Great question....I always find my self listening to them I have way way too many pics on my comp. like over 200...Um I own two of the three cds but I will soon have the last one...soon...I have everything that says My Chemical Romance timed on my t.v...I have many many pics in my room,my locker,my bathroom, my closet, both of my binders, i even have a binder with every song they've ever written and every pic they've ever taken in my room up on my shelf...
Kira Lawliet
Fabulous Killjoy
Kira Lawliet
March 5th, 2007 at 10:13pm
I'm not that obsessed. But I have and done a few things: My computer background is MCR, I have 2 MCR CDs, I named 2 characters in a game I play with my friend after Gerard, and I put a picture of Gerard in one of my many journals. I just I can say that I am getting more and more obsessed.<3
Sadistic Venom
Killjoy
Sadistic Venom
March 6th, 2007 at 08:08am
Let's see.... uhmmm.... i have a LOT of their posters, pics and some other kinda stuff related to them. I unintentionally(sometimes intentionally) call my callssmates/friends Gerard or Frank, whatsoever. I sing songs mostly by MCR.I mess up people's lives whenever they make fun of MCR or their songs. Well, that's just what i can think of right now...
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 6th, 2007 at 09:13am
Ok here it goes!
I live in the Uk and I'm going to see them in:
Birmingham (march 22nd) where I will have to sleep in the airport because I can't afford a hotel!
Glasgow (march 27th) and I have to work at 9am the next morning in Aberdeen.

THEN - I'm flying over to New York to stay for a week where I'm going to:
Glen Falls NY May 3rd, (2 1/2 hours away from NYC)
Reading, PA May 4th (my b'day) (at least 3 hours from NYC)
Bamboozle, NJ May 5th.

Then: T in the Park, Scotland, July 7th
All of this on my own, because noone I know likes them (nutters).
water cooler romance
Jazz Hands
water cooler romance
March 6th, 2007 at 09:29am
I think I'm not obsessed. Of course I like them and their music very much but I could live without them. I live here in Finland so I cannot follow them to every fucking country in the World. I'm trying to go to Sweden next month. And I'm going their concert in July. I need to listen MCR every day. I have MCR posters on my wall and I have two t-shirts and one hoodie. That's it. I'm not freak yet. Wink
SatansLilHelper
Killjoy
SatansLilHelper
March 6th, 2007 at 09:48am
is being obessed having 20 posters of mcr on ur wall? (yes i counted them lol)
i listen to them all the time and i know most of the lyrics of by heart!
but there not the only band i'm obsessed with i'm also obsessed with tenacious d and red hot chilis and guns n roses Razz
mcrmegan
Killjoy
mcrmegan
March 6th, 2007 at 10:06am
how obsessed? i'm so into this band i dream about them, buy all their stuff, and all that. they rock!
SatansLilHelper
Killjoy
SatansLilHelper
March 6th, 2007 at 12:38pm
i dreamt about gerard once...lets not go into that lol
i'm hopefully getting the drummer boy jacket as soon as i've got the money for it.. can't wait its gunna b awsome, i would say i'm very obsessed, me and my best m8 have arguments over how obesessed we r its funny lmao.
Waysrule
Awake and Unafraid
Waysrule
March 11th, 2007 at 02:30pm
like overly not being able to expalin how much i love them
Lady Wicked
Killjoy
Lady Wicked
March 12th, 2007 at 06:18pm
D i s c o! Dresden.:
Oh and I cry every time I see 'Ghost'.

dont feel alone i do to...
i also cry in Helena, and when they tackel Gerard in the im not okay video..
i have pics on every surface in my room and my locker and my books and my computer desk and every where.
i have every video ever recorded. I cryed my eyes out for a week when i found out that Mikey was engaged. i know almost everything that there is to know about the band and previous band members... Hell i know how tall gerard is
i have gone to concerts and looked up where they lived and i have a replica of gerards drivers licence from 2006 and i have dreams with them in it almost every night KREEPY...but hush hush...

i need something better to do...
...but i dont want it
HU4L
Jazz Hands
HU4L
March 12th, 2007 at 06:55pm
im signed up on here arent I?
HU4L
Jazz Hands
HU4L
March 12th, 2007 at 06:57pm
well,,,,,
i break out in random singing.....quote the guys........say what the frank and o my gerard.......i sing bob bryars solo project when ever my friends say i love u(in a friendly way)........dont leave the house without one of their CD's or my MP3 player.......I sing headfirst fo halos in the shower..........all my avatars+icons have something MCR realted.......I have 3 MCR pages on my piczo.........I got my mom 2 listen 2 them.........I only have like 2 or 3 real friends becuz i only talk bout bands.....adn i would go on but..........
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
March 12th, 2007 at 08:35pm
ohh god dont even get me started, lol.