MCR Fantattoos

AuthorMessage
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
August 13th, 2007 at 10:16pm
I'ma partially decided.
On my left wrist 'all we are is bullets I mean this'
and on my right something from Revenge although I can't remember what right now....
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
August 14th, 2007 at 01:04am
I've just had an incredible idea for a tattoo on my hand (the palm and wedding finger) - I'm so excited, but I've been doing some research and apparently your hand is one of the worst places to get a tattoo done, because the skin isn't as taut and from wear & tear of everday use.

Does anyone have any advice, about tattooes on your hands and fingers - especially writing, because apparently if it's delicate writing it can spread! Crying or Very sad

I'm so psyched about my idea, but i'm worried it could go horribly wrong!
Iero.
Always Born a Crime
Iero.
August 14th, 2007 at 02:12pm
Minerva McGonagall.:
I'm thinking of getting one that has a heart with a bullet going through it. And it'll say MCR in the middle of the heart.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t186/YouMadeMeOkay/mexicotripnumerotres.jpg

I want it to look somewhat like this.

Wow! That is awesome! Clap
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
August 14th, 2007 at 10:28pm
Burn all the Empires:
I've just had an incredible idea for a tattoo on my hand (the palm and wedding finger) - I'm so excited, but I've been doing some research and apparently your hand is one of the worst places to get a tattoo done, because the skin isn't as taut and from wear & tear of everday use.

Does anyone have any advice, about tattooes on your hands and fingers - especially writing, because apparently if it's delicate writing it can spread! Crying or Very sad

I'm so psyched about my idea, but i'm worried it could go horribly wrong!

hey Burn!

I wouldn't really advise getting something huge on your hand, it is sore and also tricky because of the relief of it.
I'm not so sure about the spreading thing though....
peas and eggs
Fabulous Killjoy
peas and eggs
August 14th, 2007 at 11:43pm
poisonXkerosene:
i want to get "think happy thoughts" on my wrist as like a reminder type thing

i would love to get that or famous last words lyrics [i am not afraid to keep on living, i am not afraifd to walk this word alone]
but i want a pic or image next to it.

any ideas??
xskeletonxcrewx
Jazz Hands
xskeletonxcrewx
August 15th, 2007 at 08:37pm
well i know im young, but i've had 2 mcr diy tattoos [which none of you will belive me but my friends saw it so im not making this up] one on the bottom of my foot but a few months later it just dissapeared. then one on my left hip but it dissappeared a few months later too. all they said was mcr. but on my 18 birthday or sooner if possible im getting "THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS" on the under side of my right wrist. im also planing on getting some picture mcr related on the lower part of my back and under it say "4-28-07" for my first mcr concert. there might be more but we'll just see
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
August 15th, 2007 at 10:47pm
no offense but obviously the one on your foot came off because it was on the bottom.
cobrastarfish
Thinking Happy Thoughts
cobrastarfish
August 15th, 2007 at 11:10pm
i want a heartagram on my lower back ;D
hate me;
Killjoy
hate me;
August 17th, 2007 at 03:26am
do wrist tat's hurt? O_O
TequilaRomance
Fabulous Killjoy
TequilaRomance
August 18th, 2007 at 05:51pm

Just had this done. At the top of my arm. Will get another pic done later once the swelling has gone down.

It was done largely freehand and its really detailed, its only 4 inches high Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Am going back to have some professional shots taken once it heals for the artist Very Happy
vee4gee
Motor Baby
vee4gee
August 18th, 2007 at 05:55pm
I want on my left wrist written ''Demolition Lover''
GoodLord
Full of Ephedrine
GoodLord
August 18th, 2007 at 06:00pm

I really want a dagger on my back with the word 'unafraid' wrapped around it, but I already have a tattoo on my shoulder so it would need to go up my back and prob wouldn't look right *sigh*
TequilaRomance
Fabulous Killjoy
TequilaRomance
August 18th, 2007 at 06:29pm

Better pic Very Happy

The dagger sounds great........if you get a good tattooist they should be able to blend it into what you already have
les sucettes.
In The Murder Scene
les sucettes.
August 18th, 2007 at 06:55pm
Oh my God! This tat is too good!!! Cheese
Wanja
In a Hail of Bullets
Wanja
August 18th, 2007 at 07:13pm
Alice; Soulmate.:
Oh my God! This tat is too good!!! Cheese
I second that :Shocked
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
August 18th, 2007 at 10:37pm
wow, the soldier looks fantastic.

I had a new idea! I was thinking of getting the Houdini from Bullets on my leg and lyrics around the outside in really small script but I don't know what song yet.
ThisWarIsOurs
Motor Baby
ThisWarIsOurs
August 18th, 2007 at 10:40pm
TequilaRomance:

Better pic Very Happy

The dagger sounds great........if you get a good tattooist they should be able to blend it into what you already have

Shocked Cheese WOW!!!
thats what i wanted on my lower arm (between my wrist and elbow) plus all the other ones i want done (ive already planned them all out)
thats is amazing!!!
do tattoos hurt? what do they feel like?!!
TequilaRomance
Fabulous Killjoy
TequilaRomance
August 19th, 2007 at 12:56am
The best way to describe it is to scratch your skin with a pin or needle. Quite hard though. Thats all it feels like. Very Happy Its slightly uncomfortable after, but what do you expect lol

This one is only 4 inches high! I've got a tribal bat on my right arm (on my myspace) and he's just above that
CandyCoatedKerosene
Killjoy
CandyCoatedKerosene
August 19th, 2007 at 02:18am
"From the lights to the pavement.
From the van to the floor.
From backstage to the doctor.
From the earth to the morgue."

I think when I get my first tattoo [sixteen or seventeen if my dad makes up his mind]
It's going to incorporate those lyrics.
Just because they kind of represent the struggles that life is going to put people through.

edit:
PAGE CLAIM!
Amy;;
Salute You in Your Grave
Amy;;
August 19th, 2007 at 12:41pm
I have Belle Muerte done in cursive.