Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR Fantattoos

AuthorMessage
Mikey_is_the_Way_2go
Joining The Black Parade
Mikey_is_the_Way_2go
May 8th, 2009 at 04:17pm
i found this... Image

I thought it looked cool, but if i get anything id get something with a collaborations of all three records. maybe a black parade soldier holding a gun in one hand that says "bullets" and grenade in the other that says "revenge" on it. idk haha. ill definitely have a quote under it like "The the world is ugly, but you're beautiful to me." So it has a mix of everything? haha
Dear Tokyo...
Salute You in Your Grave
Dear Tokyo...
May 8th, 2009 at 11:56pm
^ That's creative! haha.
But I like your idea. Putting together symbols of each album into one image. Cool stuff. [/spam]
Bella Muerte!
Really Not Okay
Bella Muerte!
May 12th, 2009 at 05:57am
I want a MCR tattoos
I want one on my back MCR in the middle and two guns on the side
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
May 14th, 2009 at 04:51am
I want one on my left wrist that says "I lost my fear of falling"
one on my hip that says "so long and goodnight"
and on my ankle saying "merci pour le venin"
Queen Obscene
Always Born a Crime
Queen Obscene
May 20th, 2009 at 10:18am
When I get older, I'd love to get a tattoo with a lyric from an MCR-song somewhere. Just don't know where, yet ^^ But all the tattoos in this thread, they're awesome!
Trashy
Killjoy
Trashy
May 22nd, 2009 at 05:23pm
Got this one last week, the same day that I turned 18 Smile
Mikey_is_the_Way_2go
Joining The Black Parade
Mikey_is_the_Way_2go
June 8th, 2009 at 04:59pm
Mikey_is_the_Way_2go:

if i get anything id get something with a collaborations of all three records. maybe a black parade soldier holding a gun in one hand that says "bullets" and grenade in the other that says "revenge" on it. idk haha. ill definitely have a quote under it like "The the world is ugly, but you're beautiful to me." So it has a mix of everything? haha

That's what I said earlier and this is the sketch that I drew...

The Black Parade skeleton...on his jacket it says "Black Parade", in his left hand he's holding a grenade that says "Revenge". I can't really draw a good gun, but in his right hand would be a gun that says "Bullets". Please don't steal this idea, cuz I thought of it and am planning on getting it in August. Dance
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
June 13th, 2009 at 08:01pm
I got my mcr tattoo today ^_^ I'm so pleased. It's slightly bumpy and red at the moment but I'll a post a pic when it heals and looks all nice and pretty Smile
Emilyy
Awake and Unafraid
Emilyy
August 5th, 2009 at 01:59pm
I’ve just booked in to have my first tattoo on Monday morning!

It’s MCR related, but like, people wouldn’t really know unless I told them, or they knew all of Frank’s tattoos lol.

I’m getting the devil/angel swallows that Frank has included in his ‘search and destroy’ tattoo on his waist, but I’m getting them on my chest (and not having the search and destroy bit). I might get his initials put under one of the wings but I’m not sure yet.

So it’s kiiind of an MCR tattoo, buts it’s not a blatantly obvious one like everyone else has lol. If this goes well I’ll maybe get a more obvious one too : )

But I’ll know in my mind, that yeah, that’s my Frank Iero dedication ; )
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
August 8th, 2009 at 06:50am
Like Alexiero; I've also thought about a MCR-lyric somewhere. It would be so
nice. But not right now. I'm to young. >:
certain romance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
certain romance
August 11th, 2009 at 08:20pm
ive 4 tattoos at the moment, my first one was an aiden (and let me just say they dont hurt as much as your made to believe) getting a slipknot one in de mornin, definitely want an mcr next....its gonna be "ive lost my fear of falling"
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
August 17th, 2009 at 03:01am
My best friend and I are getting matching "REVENGE" tats on the back of our necks when we turn 18.

But I have a question. The tat that i want to get for myself (I've thought for over a year now) is a phoenix rising from its ashes with the words "FIRE AT WILL" printed in the flames. My original idea was to put it right over my heart (thus the "fire at will) but I'm afraid it'll interfere with my wearing low-cut shirts in the future. Anyone have any ideas on where else I could put it? I was thinking somewhere on my back.
Gerard Wa-HEY
Fabulous Killjoy
Gerard Wa-HEY
August 21st, 2009 at 10:54pm
dis is me and my husbands tattoos and yess its real http://fav.me/d1bl570

staff edit: Please don't plagiarism other peoples work. This is not your tattoo. I've left it up because it's a good example of MCR fantattoos, but don't take credit for something that isnt yours. Thank you.
MJW
Joining The Black Parade
MJW
August 22nd, 2009 at 10:38am
Me and my friend are going to get tattoos soon. I'm not quite sure when.. my friends sister is having a baby and we're going after she has it. I think she's due soon so it won't be long =D

I'm getting a barcode on my left wrist with "CHEMICAL" under it instead of numbers. I know it probably sounds stupid, but I've been wanting it for a couple of years now.. I can't wait.

I have a another tattoo aswell. It's on the top of my left wrist and it says "iero".
I got it a couple of years ago (:
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
August 25th, 2009 at 01:55am
I have wanted this tattoo for ages, and i will probably get it as soon as i turn 18.

On my left wrist, i want, in gothic, flowing,italic-ey. cursive-ey letters, wrapping around the wrist, i'm going to get the lyrics "All we are is bullets, i mean this"
Pansy'sthename
Killjoy
Pansy'sthename
November 27th, 2009 at 04:10pm
I'm getting one that says: Awake and unafraid wrapped around my wrist when i turn 18
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
November 28th, 2009 at 03:41pm
Eventually, I want "LIFE ON THE MURDER SCENE" in a script, cursivey writting across my collar bone, with a gun pointing at the words, on either of my shoulders then.

<3

Or, i wouldn't mind getting "My Chemical Romance" stacked on one another inbetween my breasts, near my heart.
Kobra Kid...
Joining The Black Parade
Kobra Kid...
November 28th, 2009 at 05:49pm
I want the lyrics " i'm not afraid to keep on living, i'm not afraid to walk this world alone." around my arm when i'm older
killingbefore
Killjoy
killingbefore
December 3rd, 2009 at 09:57am
I got a tattoo about... 2 months ago. (Probably less than that actually.. I'm horrible at remembering dates =P)
It's on my leg, just above the inside of my left ankle. (I was too scared to get it right on my ankle ^^:; )
It says "KTF", which of course stand for "Keep The Faith" (:
So when I get more MCR tattoos and I'm an old lady, I won't regret getting them, because I'll always have faith in MCR ^^
xxnevercominghomexx
Jazz Hands
xxnevercominghomexx
December 22nd, 2009 at 08:38pm
I just got my first tattoo today. "Merci Pour Le Venin".
It hurt, but i definitely didn't mind. I love it to death. <3