Killjoy
Drowning Lessons
February 16th, 2007 at 04:24pm
Nine days. Very HappyDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
x_cemeterygates_x
Jazz Hands
x_cemeterygates_x
February 18th, 2007 at 11:11pm
Just about 10 mins ago my mom and I were all set to buy tickets for this performance but when we clicked "best available tickets" they were like, all the way in the back on the left. I was like wtfff. I'm not spending 80 bucks (I know the tix are only like 28 dollars but she was making me pay for Peter's - my brother-in-law - ticket since he was going to take me cause I can't drive...) or something around that price to be all squashed in the back. I'm so pissed right now because I'd kill to see them, i was screaming and running around the house going "YEAH I'M A GOING TO GO SEE MY CHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!" when she told me I could go but I don't want to be all squashed in the back, and all the good seats are already sold out...
feel the romance
Jazz Hands
feel the romance
February 18th, 2007 at 11:54pm
LESS THAN A WEEK.
WE SHALL BE SINGING ALONG TO THEIR BEAUTIFUL SONGS , SEEING THEIR BEAUTIFUL FACES.
truly a dream come true<3
yay.
x_cemeterygates_x
Jazz Hands
x_cemeterygates_x
February 19th, 2007 at 12:07am
ImNotOkayx5:
LESS THAN A WEEK.
WE SHALL BE SINGING ALONG TO THEIR BEAUTIFUL SONGS , SEEING THEIR BEAUTIFUL FACES.
yay.

Lucky Sad

I can't decide if I wanna waste all my money and get totally crappy seats and still see the band, or wait until they come out with a new CD and then go see them touring then and get better seats....
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
February 19th, 2007 at 08:51am
x_cemeterygates_x:
ImNotOkayx5:
LESS THAN A WEEK.
yay.

Lucky Sad

I can't decide if I wanna waste all my money and get totally crappy seats and still see the band, or wait until they come out with a new CD and then go see them touring then and get better seats....

Have you looked into getting a one day pass for the NJ Bamboozle Festival in May? I know that one day passes are still available cause I still haven't got mine for the day MCR is headlining Rolling Eyes The tickets are about 45-50 bucks with all the charges. That would be MUCH better than waiting for a new cd and another tour Shocked
ilubmychem
Killjoy
ilubmychem
February 19th, 2007 at 01:27pm
im soooooo excited
already have the tickets but my mom is coming
she hates it X.x
B-612
Joining The Black Parade
B-612
February 20th, 2007 at 09:49pm
Unfortunately, I have no friends who like MCR, so I'm dragging a semi- willing friend who owes me a favor with me. Problem is, she is DEFINITELY not going to want to get there more than a few hours early...Funny, considering I originally wanted to camp out.
Drowning Lessons
Killjoy
Drowning Lessons
February 22nd, 2007 at 01:06pm
HAHAHAH! I'm going into the pit! Me and my friend Nancy got pit tickets from the Hot Topic in King of Prussia. Dude, I'm soooo stoaked. THREE FUCKIN' DAYS!
feel the romance
Jazz Hands
feel the romance
February 22nd, 2007 at 06:20pm
dextermorgan:
x_cemeterygates_x:
ImNotOkayx5:
LESS THAN A WEEK.
yay.

Lucky Sad

Have you looked into getting a one day pass for the NJ Bamboozle Festival in May? I know that one day passes are still available cause I still haven't got mine for the day MCR is headlining Rolling Eyes The tickets are about 45-50 bucks with all the charges. That would be MUCH better than waiting for a new cd and another tour Shocked

yeah , I'd deffinitly look into Bamboozle. If MCR werent coming around here, i was deffinitly going to see them there.
or there's a concert at State College , PA, if that helps? though i'm not sure if those are sold out yet or not. i hope not, cause i want to try to get a ticket to that show too and get my friends mom to drive us down there ( which most likely isnt happening). im a little worried hearing all this stuff about them taking a break after this tour and stuff, so i wanna try to see them while they're in PA..
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
February 23rd, 2007 at 02:59pm
Drove by the Liacouras Center on my way home from work Very Happy and tried not to drive off the road or into someone else while staring at the big glowing words "My Chemical Romance" going by on the sign Cool Cool

Question: I bought 3 cheap throw away cameras....I read the rules and reg bs on the arena's site and it said no professional cameras so I'm guessing I'm okay. Who else is bringing cameras? I better not have to give mine up Twisted Evil
BTW, there's a chance it's gonna rain on Sun in the afternoon so bring you're umbrellas everyone.

2 DAYS!!!!
the megalodon.
Salute You in Your Grave
the megalodon.
February 23rd, 2007 at 03:43pm
Day after tomorrow Very Happy I'm so excited.
feel the romance
Jazz Hands
feel the romance
February 23rd, 2007 at 05:54pm
dextermorgan:
Drove by the Liacouras Center on my way home from work Very Happy and tried not to drive off the road or into someone else while staring at the big glowing words "My Chemical Romance" going by on the sign Cool Cool

Question: I bought 3 cheap throw away cameras....I read the rules and reg bs on the arena's site and it said no professional cameras so I'm guessing I'm okay. Who else is bringing cameras? I better not have to give mine up Twisted Evil
BTW, there's a chance it's gonna rain on Sun in the afternoon so bring you're umbrellas everyone.

2 DAYS!!!!

Does that mean i cant bring a digital camera??
grrr. last time i used a throw-away at TBS and it sucked , and i got a digital for my birthday, so i was hoping i could get some good shots at this concert ...
Well, im going to buy some throw aways too, just in case i cant use my digital.

yeah , i live north of Philly, like 2 hours away. and our forecast is snow,sleet,ice,and rain? so i wonder what Philly will be like. Funny, last time i went to see MCR (which didnt happen), it rained too....

When are you guys getting in line???
my dad doesnt feel like waiting there all day. were getting cheesesteaks for lunch (yum), but i dont know what else we're doing.. i HOPE he'll let me and my friends wait in line at least 3 hours before the show, which isn't going to get us good spots i dont think.. though my friends have hope that we'll get to the front. What do yous think??
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
February 23rd, 2007 at 06:51pm
ok so they're predicting bad weather and my friends mom wont let her come!!!!!!!!! I DON'T EVEN WANNA GO NOW!!!!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
February 23rd, 2007 at 07:31pm
[/quote]Does that mean i cant bring a digital camera??
grrr. last time i used a throw-away at TBS and it sucked , and i got a digital for my birthday, so i was hoping i could get some good shots at this concert ...
Well, im going to buy some throw aways too, just in case i cant use my digital.

yeah , i live north of Philly, like 2 hours away. and our forecast is snow,sleet,ice,and rain? so i wonder what Philly will be like. Funny, last time i went to see MCR (which didnt happen), it rained too....

When are you guys getting in line???
my dad doesnt feel like waiting there all day. were getting cheesesteaks for lunch (yum), but i dont know what else we're doing.. i HOPE he'll let me and my friends wait in line at least 3 hours before the show, which isn't going to get us good spots i dont think.. though my friends have hope that we'll get to the front. What do yous think??[/quote]

I really don't know about a digital camera. I don't consider that a pro camera at all though....I always imagined them to be those huge obvious cameras that must weigh like 10 pounds hanging from a thick strap around your neck!

Me and my stepdaughter are going to get there around noon. Funny thing is, I'm the one who wants to get there that early Laughing I think you'll be okay getting there around 4. Maybe the shit weather will keep people from coming so early, unlike me but it's not likely. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

And so far, the weather forecast still calls for rain in the afternoon and the temp is going to hit the high mark around 38. I'm wearing at least 3 layers. Cool
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
February 23rd, 2007 at 08:58pm
yeah i'm wondering if the philly show will be cancelled.
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
February 23rd, 2007 at 09:05pm
x-Not_Afraid-x:
yeah i'm wondering if the philly show will be cancelled.

I don't see why....it's inside.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
February 23rd, 2007 at 09:46pm
yeah but I mean like with the ice on the roads and shit
Drowning Lessons
Killjoy
Drowning Lessons
February 23rd, 2007 at 09:51pm
It won't. The roads aren't that terrible. There is no way in hell that this show is gonna be cancelled. No way in hell, or I'll kill somone. kthnx. <3

P.S. Me and my friend are trying to sell two tix: Row N or whatever. We gotta get rid of them 'cause we gots pit tix now.
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
February 24th, 2007 at 10:26am
for anyone driving to the show

I'm taking a taxi lol.