Don't have an account? Create one!

Suggestions

AuthorMessage
The Ashcroft Moon
Bleeding on the Floor
The Ashcroft Moon
March 4th, 2007 at 01:44pm
Yeah, the poetry thread is about expressing yourself.

I think you should write what you like. As long as it's not offensive.
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
March 5th, 2007 at 07:22pm
Not that this is very important, just thought I'd bring it up.
In the FAQ section, it says "What is a “post template” and how do I make/user one?"
It shouldn't say user, and there's an extra bullet.
Dujo
Admin
Dujo
March 5th, 2007 at 07:33pm
Oh Star.:

Thanks.
lana del rey.
Demolition Lover
lana del rey.
March 6th, 2007 at 11:26pm
Eh, I don't know if I'm about to repeat someone else here, and I'm also not sure if this is the spot, but is it really worth all the arguments we have on here to keep the "Be Honest About Your Fellow INOpian" thread?
It get's pretty horrible in there, would'vn't it be better if it was abolished altogether?
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
March 9th, 2007 at 07:17am
can we have a link to the bbcode window at the bottom where it says 'Board index | Search | Moderators | Ranks | FAQ' ?
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
March 9th, 2007 at 07:34am
I really don't think it's necessary.
There's a link for it in a n00bs thread, there's a link when you click "reply to this topic" and when you click FAQ, there's a link there too.
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
March 10th, 2007 at 09:10pm
Lately I've been noticing a lot of song requests in the Q & A thread. Would it be worth it to have a thread in the Chamber for such a thing?
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
March 10th, 2007 at 11:35pm
We have a Media Request thread; people just use the Q&A thread instead.
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
March 10th, 2007 at 11:40pm
Oh, haha, I never thought of that.

Another thing: The link to the INO Q & A section that's posted in the Band Q & A doesn't work anymore =]

I feel like such a pest><

Band Q&A
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
March 10th, 2007 at 11:43pm
Thanks, I took care of it.
johnny walker eyes.
Demolition Lover
johnny walker eyes.
March 13th, 2007 at 06:40am

In the ino chamber, not me.. but i came up with the idea of having a second WAYTT.

I have to say, the girl that did it, i wasnt very happy when she wrote " mature version" because, although its quite true, its hurtful becasue other will now think they are immature.

I feel like this thread will bring back the old ino which alot of us miss.
It was when you could have proper conversations instead of pointless shit about coffee, skittles and rape they normally go on about.

I know that many of you mods dont go on there alot, but it has really become impossible to have a conversations in there.
There are thousands of icons used, pyramid quotes everywhere, pointless conversations.. and not to mention the fact that they go 68798465469498 times an hour.

I just wanted to post this because you will probably see it and get quite annoyed, so i wanted to explain it before you jump to a conclusion.

... what do you think? Good idea? will it get locked?
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 13th, 2007 at 03:38pm
Ever thought of changing the name of the highest rank from "Another Cog In The Murder Machine" to "Awake and Unafraid" or something else? "Another Cog In The Murder Machine" sounds too much like another ranking, "In The Murder Scene". The both have the word "murder" and they even kinda ryhme. Besides "Awake and Unafraid" is kinda inspirational or something. Don't you think?
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
March 14th, 2007 at 02:23am
Jess-ay:

In the ino chamber, not me.. but i came up with the idea of having a second WAYTT.

I have to say, the girl that did it, i wasnt very happy when she wrote " mature version" because, although its quite true, its hurtful becasue other will now think they are immature.

I feel like this thread will bring back the old ino which alot of us miss.
It was when you could have proper conversations instead of pointless shit about coffee, skittles and rape they normally go on about.

I know that many of you mods dont go on there alot, but it has really become impossible to have a conversations in there.
There are thousands of icons used, pyramid quotes everywhere, pointless conversations.. and not to mention the fact that they go 68798465469498 times an hour.

I just wanted to post this because you will probably see it and get quite annoyed, so i wanted to explain it before you jump to a conclusion.

... what do you think? Good idea? will it get locked?

The concept behind the idea isn't a bad one.
But does that mean only certain people can go into those specific threads?
That seems kind of unfair to me.
Plus, there is the:
-n00b WAYT
-storyboard WAYT
-INO Chamber WAYT
There's the INO Chat Room (though I'm not sure how frequently used it is), and you can PM a person.
That part in bold? That's inevitable. =D
The WAYT thread has ALWAYS been like that. It's quite the skill to learn how to keep up with it. XD
Anyway, this is just my opinion. Other mods and admins might like the idea, but I dunno. I'm not keen on it.
johnny walker eyes.
Demolition Lover
johnny walker eyes.
March 14th, 2007 at 03:17am

No no, we cant stop someone from coming into a thread, cause that is very rude but its just a thread which we can use that is kind of bring the old ino back.

Its not that we cant keep up with the thread, its just the people that are now in the ino WAYTT talk about things that we find immautre and annoying, but thats okay.. because they can talk about whatever they want to talk about, its just they use so many emoticons, pyramid quotes and they just like... shout random dirty things.
Im not trying to be rude, because somethings that they do is quite funny, yet when you want to have a proper converstation with someone, it drives you insane because you have to fish through a hundred and one posts to find the other user that you are talking to.

Im not saying that they are immature and we are better... all im saying is we are annoyed at how they react, and we cant just go up to them and say " Would you stop it." because they can do what they want to do... so i figured, all the people that agreed to my confession on this topic should have there own thread which they can talk as much as they want, and not have the normals on the other WAYTT buzzing around.

We can simply call it 'verison two' because personally, we cant say 'mature version' because thats saying that we are better than the others, which we arent.

The only problem i have came across so far is the fact that the other users in the other thread are annoyed at how we are saying 'mature version'
... but i cant change that, seeing that i didnt acually make the thread.

Many people thanked me for coming up with the idea of the thread, so many people will use the thread.. so its isnt going to be a dead thread.

and thanks Jules! <3
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
March 14th, 2007 at 12:58pm
Our Avenged Jules:

The concept behind the idea isn't a bad one.
But does that mean only certain people can go into those specific threads?
That seems kind of unfair to me.
Plus, there is the:
-n00b WAYT
-storyboard WAYT
-INO Chamber WAYT
There's the INO Chat Room (though I'm not sure how frequently used it is), and you can PM a person.
That part in bold? That's inevitable. =D
The WAYT thread has ALWAYS been like that. It's quite the skill to learn how to keep up with it. XD
Anyway, this is just my opinion. Other mods and admins might like the idea, but I dunno. I'm not keen on it.
Easter Davy
Motor Baby
Easter Davy
March 14th, 2007 at 07:05pm
Here's a suggestion...

How about we add a "Musician's Forum" under the "Other" section? We could have it for the musically-educated members of INO. You could post drum/piano/guitar tabs, sheet music, your instruments, and also discuss various instrumentalists.

There's one on GSB...
Dujo
Admin
Dujo
March 14th, 2007 at 08:44pm
Jess-ay:

No no, we cant stop someone from coming into a thread, cause that is very rude but its just a thread which we can use that is kind of bring the old ino back.

Its not that we cant keep up with the thread, its just the people that are now in the ino WAYTT talk about things that we find immautre and annoying, but thats okay.. because they can talk about whatever they want to talk about, its just they use so many emoticons, pyramid quotes and they just like... shout random dirty things.
Im not trying to be rude, because somethings that they do is quite funny, yet when you want to have a proper converstation with someone, it drives you insane because you have to fish through a hundred and one posts to find the other user that you are talking to.

Im not saying that they are immature and we are better... all im saying is we are annoyed at how they react, and we cant just go up to them and say " Would you stop it." because they can do what they want to do... so i figured, all the people that agreed to my confession on this topic should have there own thread which they can talk as much as they want, and not have the normals on the other WAYTT buzzing around.

We can simply call it 'verison two' because personally, we cant say 'mature version' because thats saying that we are better than the others, which we arent.

The only problem i have came across so far is the fact that the other users in the other thread are annoyed at how we are saying 'mature version'
... but i cant change that, seeing that i didnt acually make the thread.

Many people thanked me for coming up with the idea of the thread, so many people will use the thread.. so its isnt going to be a dead thread.

and thanks Jules! <3

You can make one. Try to give it some other name.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 14th, 2007 at 09:06pm
X_NorOomNtHisHeLL_xX:
Ever thought of changing the name of the highest rank from "Another Cog In The Murder Machine" to "Awake and Unafraid" or something else? "Another Cog In The Murder Machine" sounds too much like another ranking, "In The Murder Scene". The both have the word "murder" and they even kinda ryhme. Besides "Awake and Unafraid" is kinda inspirational or something. Don't you think?
So, I take it nobody even read my suggestion? Much less, you know...reply!
johnny walker eyes.
Demolition Lover
johnny walker eyes.
March 15th, 2007 at 12:52am

Thanks Dujo <3
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
March 15th, 2007 at 12:59am
xPhantomsX_ForeverXx:
X_NorOomNtHisHeLL_xX:
So, I take it nobody even read my suggestion? Much less, you know...reply!

I don't think it's that big of a deal, but we do need a new rank. I'll do it when Dujo's done with the admin panel. Okay?