Through it all
The rise and fall
The bondage in the streets

I'm a bad, bad person
MyMetalProphetMuse
Motor Baby
MyMetalProphetMuse
April 23rd, 2008 at 05:06pm
I don't remember any lyrics I misunderstood, but I think it's due to Gerard's accent that you guys mishear a lot of the lyrics. Like the "a" thing.
jfc113
Salute You in Your Grave
jfc113
April 23rd, 2008 at 06:10pm
Drowning Lessons: "A lifeless coat into this wall...", really "And lifeless cold into this well..." xD
and in Bury Me In Black I thought he screams "I lied!" instead of "White lies!"...not as funny, but oh well.

Oh, I also heard the fig rolls thing. haha.
MyMetalProphetMuse
Motor Baby
MyMetalProphetMuse
April 23rd, 2008 at 07:59pm
now i remember I did hear 'yes I am, yes I am" instead of "S-I-N S-I-N" in "House of Wolves" before I read this thread.
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
April 28th, 2008 at 03:07am
In Cemetery Drive I thought it was "This night walk the dead in the summer terrace stall and crash..." when it was really "This night walk the dead in a solitary style and crash..."
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
April 28th, 2008 at 12:11pm
Maxwell Misfit:
This was before when I never read the lyrics I thought In WTTBP when they said 'the bodies in the streets' I thought they said 'The but aches in the aches in the streets' xD lol.
At first, I thought it was "bondage in the street"
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
April 28th, 2008 at 03:28pm
i've made a few mistakes.

WTTBP:I heard: sometimes I get the bill and she's watching over me. instead of sometimes I get the feeling sh's watching over me.

A world that sends you wheeling from decimy to dreams. instead of a world that sends you reeling from decimated dreams.

THe sharpes lives: I've never been for a bender and it shows. instead of I've really been on a bender and it shows.

Helena: Since I'm better if I stay instead of Things are better if I stay.
and
can you hear me are you near me can we be friends and pretend then meerting on when both our cars collide. instead of can you hear me are you near me can we pretend to leave and then we'll meet again when both our cars collide. i know meerting isnt a word but slisten to it. thats what it sounds like.
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
April 28th, 2008 at 03:38pm
on blood every lyric i've looked at says it says flood. but im convinced that it says blood. it just does.
MyMetalProphetMuse
Motor Baby
MyMetalProphetMuse
April 28th, 2008 at 03:54pm
^ I agree that's blood not flood.

Another one from helena:
instead of so long and good night, so long and good night. I heard so long and good night, so long not good night. I've heard that one for a while.
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
April 28th, 2008 at 03:56pm
MyChemFan1246:
No on that part of blood I heard flood, "trust me".

Another one from helena:
instead of so long and good night, so long and good night. I heard so long and good night, so long not good night. I've heard that one for a while.

I have a friend that I heard say "so long not good night" so i listened to it and I'm pretty sure its so long not goodnight on the second time.
MyMetalProphetMuse
Motor Baby
MyMetalProphetMuse
April 28th, 2008 at 04:00pm
No, now that I've listened to that part bunches, and heard so long and good night, not "not good night".
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
April 28th, 2008 at 04:05pm
To me it doesn't sound that much like and. maybe it could be "or goodnight" but thats just a guess
MyMetalProphetMuse
Motor Baby
MyMetalProphetMuse
April 28th, 2008 at 04:14pm
Try and listen to that part closely just listen to it to bits. You will hear so long and goodnight the second time.
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
April 28th, 2008 at 04:16pm
okay. yea I guess it does. thats what I thought in the beginning untill i heard my friend say so long not goodnight. But I think "not" would make sense too. He's not saying goodnight because she's dead he won't see her again in the morning or anything. But I think "and" is right.
MyMetalProphetMuse
Motor Baby
MyMetalProphetMuse
April 28th, 2008 at 04:22pm
what about watching the making of helena thing in LOTMS...if you have it, there is a part in there where they are filming the part with the umbrella dancers and you hear Gerard saying and in the second part.
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
April 28th, 2008 at 04:24pm
true. So its all settled now. the word is and.
MyMetalProphetMuse
Motor Baby
MyMetalProphetMuse
April 28th, 2008 at 04:26pm
yup it's settled.

I think I heard blender instead of bender in The Sharpest Lives...now I know it's bender.
jadepansy459
Thinking Happy Thoughts
jadepansy459
April 29th, 2008 at 07:15am
i always thought that in Bury Me In Black..
Gerard screams.. 'Pick up the bones FUCKER.'
Not too long ago.. i realised it was 'phone' haha
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
April 30th, 2008 at 04:24pm
Famous Last Words it says: it is hard understand I'm incomplete. I always thought it was "is it hard understanding what men complete"
Sonny Moore.
Fabulous Killjoy
Sonny Moore.
April 30th, 2008 at 05:42pm
I was listening to This Is How I Disappear the other day and I swear to God Gerard said "give the kids a shoe"
That still makes me laugh just thinking about it