Don't have an account? Create one!

Misunderstood MCR Lyrics

AuthorMessage
Sonny Moore.
Fabulous Killjoy
Sonny Moore.
April 30th, 2008 at 05:43pm
I was listening to This Is How I Disappear the other day and I swear to God Gerard said "give the kids a shoe"
That still makes me laugh just thinking about it
The?!Society
Fabulous Killjoy
The?!Society
May 1st, 2008 at 03:47pm
In Sleep, when Gerard says "gripping my throat" i thought it said "clipping my throat". Ew. haha
The?!Society
Fabulous Killjoy
The?!Society
May 1st, 2008 at 03:52pm
aniseed:
When I started listening to "Welcome to the black parade", I thought he said "Keep fucking 'til the end we hear the call", and in "Teenagers" I heard "Another cock in the murder machine". What's the matter with me, why do I hear such dirty things all the time? XD

Haha I heard the cock one too. I though it meant the gun way, though Laughing
the constant.
Bulletproof Heart
the constant.
May 2nd, 2008 at 11:30pm
Okay so I was watching a video of Prison live and I was only half paying attention and I heard "life is but a" as "well that feels better". Haha x] I was so confused, I listened to it again and laughed at myself.
Heroes.
Fabulous Killjoy
Heroes.
May 2nd, 2008 at 11:38pm
In Prison, I heard "To wage this war against your face. And may your life will never be the same, on your mother I say a prayer." And then later, instead of "life is but a dream for the dead," I heard "life is but a drink for the dead." Which would have almost made sense at the time.
lunatic! lizzy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
lunatic! lizzy
May 5th, 2008 at 07:48pm
in Give 'Em Hell Kid, "dirty little pretty walking down the street" instead of " Don't i look pretty walking down the street"
xD
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
May 5th, 2008 at 08:06pm
Helena ... I hear "We'll repossess / To leave the nest" instead of "Can we pretend to leave again".
... ?
Yeah. I don't get it either Shocked lol
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
May 11th, 2008 at 03:21pm
I make mistakes all the time. the biggest one I think is in the jetset life is gonna kill you I hear "all right. give up. can't take the hardest part of living. all right. she was. wait up to come down this time." it really is "Alright, give up, get down It's just the hardest part of living. Alright, she wants It all to come down this time."
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
May 11th, 2008 at 03:29pm
In Dead!, rather than "Is that the most the both of you can give?" I hear "Is that the most support that you can give?"
Crime in Stereo
Jazz Hands
Crime in Stereo
May 11th, 2008 at 06:01pm
It's not misunderstood but wheneverr Gerard sings 'So why don't you blow me a kiss before she goes'
I laugh reallllly hard and yes "ALRIGHT THEN!"
Nadia Way
Jazz Hands
Nadia Way
May 11th, 2008 at 07:50pm
lol truee. That;s what i heard the first time as well in the sharpest lives
Nadia Way
Jazz Hands
Nadia Way
May 11th, 2008 at 07:51pm
also, in the song Cemetary drive i heard
way down, off the run
but it actually goes
back home, off the run.

Not really misunderstood, just my stupidness xD
Christa
Killjoy
Christa
May 11th, 2008 at 09:53pm
I've always heard this, at least until I actually read the lyrics to Welcome to the Black Parade...which was only a few days ago. >>;; I kept forgetting to check...

And through it all, the Ross and Ball
The potheads in the streets...

way down, off the run
but it actually goes
back home, off the run.

Oh...I made the same mistake. Oops...
Starlite Decay.
Bleeding on the Floor
Starlite Decay.
May 12th, 2008 at 10:57pm
In Drowning Lessons, for the longest time, I thought he said "as ice creams and roses fall at your feet", instead of "as rice grains and roses..."

and then in The Jetset Life is Gonna Kill You, I thought he was saying "Ohhhh the blood..", instead of "Pull the plug"
Strfckrs Inc.
Salute You in Your Grave
Strfckrs Inc.
May 20th, 2008 at 09:22am
When I first heard 'check into the hotel bella muerte'
I thought he said something about a mountain =|
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
May 20th, 2008 at 11:23pm
In Give 'Em Hell, Kid ... not a big misunderstanding ...

I hear "Oh baby here comes the sound / of a train in a New Orleans / in a shack made full of emphazine" lol

Actual lyrics are "Oh baby here comes the sound / I took a train outta New Orleans and they shot me full of ephedrine ..."

Very Happy
unleash-the-bats-627
Killjoy
unleash-the-bats-627
May 21st, 2008 at 09:53am
in wttbp near da start wen he says: "i'll leave u a phantom."

my dad thought he said: "i'll leave u a bathtub." lol.

n da 1st time i heard it i though da chorus was: "and though u sinics wont believe me." instead of: "you're dead and gone believe me."

mmm...
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
May 21st, 2008 at 04:21pm
Fiesta Melons.:
In Drowning Lessons, for the longest time, I thought he said "as ice creams and roses fall at your feet", instead of "as rice grains and roses..."

is that what it really says!? haha I thought it was ice creams to untill now!

I've made a lot of mistakes in WTTBP

I think I've said this one but I thought it was "soometimes I get the bill and she's watching over me." while it's really "sometimes I get the feeling she's watching over me.
I hear "And when your done with what you want to know" instead of " And when your gone we want you all to know"
I heard "And though you're sinagog believe me. . ." instead of "and though your dead and gone believe me..."
I thought it was "a world that sends you wheeling from decimy to dreams" instead of a world that sends you realing from decimated dreams."
Untill just now I thought it was " higher now we're going through the fear" instead of "on and on we carry through the fears"
also until now I thought it was "you can laugh at me `cause I can not care at all" instead of "take a look at me `cause I could not care at all"
I thought it was "listen here because it's over" instead of "listen here because it's who we are."

obviously I had this song very wrong.

in mama I heard "so raise your guitar for tomorrow we die" intead of "so raise your glass high. . ."

in the end i hear" if you can hear baby take me" instead of "if you can hear me just walk away"

in dead instead of toungue-tied and oh so squeamish" i heard" too tired and oh so squeamish"

I though it was "if love ain't just a joke" but now I get that "life" makes much more sense
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
May 21st, 2008 at 04:36pm
I have more!

In this is how I disappear I thought it was "not seance.." instead of "a seance"

in IDLY I hear so take your gloves and get out in the ghetto while you can." and every other time they say' better get out' I hear 'in the ghetto'.
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
May 30th, 2008 at 01:50pm
When my mum first heard Teenagers, she thought it was "Teenagers kick the livin shit outta me" which gave me a nasty picture in my head. Poor Gerard; i laughed at said picture.