Don't have an account? Create one!

03/29/2007 - London, UK - Wembley Arena

AuthorMessage
katexcore
Jazz Hands
katexcore
March 26th, 2007 at 12:57pm
Yay for pockets. Its almost impossible to hold onto a bag in a mosh pit.
And I predict that people will be going mental on Friday, I know I will be!
ladypeace
Bleeding on the Floor
ladypeace
March 26th, 2007 at 02:35pm
woah i'm flying to london tomorrow Smile i'm so hyper!
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
March 26th, 2007 at 04:14pm
katzlife:
Yay for pockets. Its almost impossible to hold onto a bag in a mosh pit.
And I predict that people will be going mental on Friday, I know I will be!

im going thursday and i really cant wait. my friend who saw them in birmingham says they check you all over and when she meant all over she means all over so im still not sure where the hell i can put my camera without it getting confiscated. i'm not taking a bag so any suggestions (and remember nothing is a stupid suggestion)
Optimus Prime
Salute You in Your Grave
Optimus Prime
March 27th, 2007 at 07:12am
Put it down your trousers and pretend your a guy!
That's what I'm doing!
Maybe...
A friend suggested it Embarassed
katexcore
Jazz Hands
katexcore
March 27th, 2007 at 01:03pm
I'll probely take my phone, the cam on that is pretty good, I'll post them on myspace if anybody doen't manage to get their own.
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
March 27th, 2007 at 02:40pm
ive got an idea about my camera as its super skinny im gonna put it behind my purse in my jeans pocket because surely the bodyguard people dont put their hands in the actual pocket but just feel on the outside of it so they will only feel my purse hopefully that will work
Hobob
Jazz Hands
Hobob
March 28th, 2007 at 10:50am
im going on the 29th and 30th! its tomorow!!! arrgg so excited!
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 28th, 2007 at 11:13am
I AM SO FUCKING NERVOUS!
Hobob
Jazz Hands
Hobob
March 28th, 2007 at 11:41am
nervous? why
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
March 28th, 2007 at 12:35pm
im kinda nervous if i pass out or anything because we're going to be surrounded by thousands of people in the crowd all getting hot and sweaty and probably without water because some venues like taking water bottles away from you pfft.
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
March 28th, 2007 at 03:13pm
xstarless-eyesx:
im kinda nervous if i pass out or anything because we're going to be surrounded by thousands of people in the crowd all getting hot and sweaty and probably without water because some venues like taking water bottles away from you pfft.

taking water bottles?! thats just taking the piss!!
wow, its like, tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yay!!!!!!!!
after 3-freaking-years of waiting, finally over!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 28th, 2007 at 03:45pm
They take away water bottles, but they put your water in paper cups for you so you can still bring it into the arena Yes
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 28th, 2007 at 03:45pm
Hobob:
nervous? why

Because I have the worst luck whenever I see MCR XD
xmcraddictx
Killjoy
xmcraddictx
March 28th, 2007 at 03:52pm
hey you guys, cause we are seeing mcr tomorrow maybe we should write INO on our arms so if any of us sees eachother we can actually meet and talk =D
The Apocalypse.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Apocalypse.
March 28th, 2007 at 03:55pm
i am so excited!
i really want to bring my camera Crying or Very sad

it is so unfair.
what are we gonna do?
most fans wouldn't doing anything bad with the pictures like sell them.
but anyway - TOMOROW Dance Dance Dance
xmcraddictx
Killjoy
xmcraddictx
March 28th, 2007 at 03:58pm
ya im so friggin excited srsly.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 28th, 2007 at 03:59pm
Bring your camera anyway, seriously! A) they might not take it away anyway [I think they probably will, but it's worth a shot], and B) if you hide it well enough, they might not find it. I'm bringing mine and I urge everyone to try and bring theirs in because the more people that bring cameras, the less likely they might be to take them away XD

xmcraddictx:
hey you guys, cause we are seeing mcr tomorrow maybe we should write INO on our arms so if any of us sees eachother we can actually meet and talk =D

I like that idea, we did it for the Hammersmith show last year but I never saw anyone Sad
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
March 28th, 2007 at 04:00pm
xmcraddictx:
ill write it on my arm/hand (i will pull my hoodies sleeves up tehe) Very Happy aswell as the instructions 4 using my camera (they can go on the other hand lol) so when i walk past the very long queue of people (the walk of shame as i call it, people stare at you when you walk past, its freaky lol) one of you can see my hand and say hi tehe. And cool! i will try and take a bottle of water in then and if they try to take it away then pfft lol. i had mine taken away at the hammersmith palais when i saw mcr last year and at the astoria when i saw lostprophets last month i hate it when it happens don't the people at the venues realise that heat from crowd and moshing + no water does not mix
xmcraddictx
Killjoy
xmcraddictx
March 28th, 2007 at 04:00pm
Bess:
Bring your camera anyway, seriously! A) they might not take it away anyway [I think they probably will, but it's worth a shot], and B) if you hide it well enough, they might not find it. I'm bringing mine and I urge everyone to try and bring theirs in because the more people that bring cameras, the less likely they might be to take them away XD

xmcraddictx:

I like that idea, we did it for the Hammersmith show last year but I never saw anyone Sad

yup or i guess we could all have a particular area to kinda meet up or something,its worth a shot:]
whats your entrance?
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
March 28th, 2007 at 04:32pm
xmcraddictx:
Bess:

xmcraddictx:

yup or i guess we could all have a particular area to kinda meet up or something,its worth a shot:]
whats your entrance?
i went to hammersmith last year, that was amazing =D theres a couple of pics on my profile tehe
yeh where are you all going to meet up, I want to say hello and when we all get in we could try and fight our way to the stage together.. sounds like great fun tehe