Don't have an account? Create one!

Projekt Revolution

AuthorMessage
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
April 10th, 2007 at 03:19pm
We kinda all knew already Cool but now it has come straight from the band. hell yeah can't wait for this!
alzypow. THE END.
Fabulous Killjoy
alzypow. THE END.
April 10th, 2007 at 04:48pm
I've never heard of Projekt Revolution
Sounds like it could be good though
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
April 11th, 2007 at 09:17am
alzypow. THE END.:
I've never heard of Projekt Revolution
Sounds like it could be good though

it's like a mini warped tour....I think it's for the US only
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
April 11th, 2007 at 09:27am
dextermorgan:
We kinda all knew already Cool but now it has come straight from the band. hell yeah can't wait for this!

true true
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
April 12th, 2007 at 03:53pm
Now, all we need are the dates. *sigh* C'mon Linkin Park...announce them already...
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
April 12th, 2007 at 04:50pm
I'm thinking/hugely guessing that LP will announce the dates somewhere around when their album comes out....May 15th?? Or am I wrong about that? Can't keep up with every band I like Wink
DoOrDieJailbird
Killjoy
DoOrDieJailbird
April 12th, 2007 at 09:59pm
does Projekt RFevolution start late in the summer bcuz on the official mcr website they posted up these tour dates that go up to july...so it sorta seems like there not gonna be on this tour..just a guess though.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 12th, 2007 at 10:11pm
DoOrDieJailbird:
does Projekt RFevolution start late in the summer bcuz on the official mcr website they posted up these tour dates that go up to july...so it sorta seems like there not gonna be on this tour..just a guess though.

Yeah, from what I read this tour usually starts in August and runs through September. I believe so anyways.
analoggirl1
Killjoy
analoggirl1
April 13th, 2007 at 01:07am
mirarle:
Actually, I've never seen a live rap/hip hop performance, so I'd go just for the, uh, experience. I'm pretty tolerant of most of the bands, so, yeah.

Also, about Linkin Park fans talking shit--I was at the linkin park association forum, and from what I read, there isn't much hostility. Maybe I'm just at the wrong place. Anyways, I love Linkin Park too, as they were my first band, and got me into rock. And I know LP as gotten so much shit when they were big about being "nu-metal" and stuff, which I thought was similar for MCR and the "emo" thing.

There are a lot of MCR fans who are LP fans. I'm one of them. :p

I agree with your comments regarding the "nu-metal" and "emo" labels. LP and MCR are easily dismissed by critics/haters just because they're pigeonholed into a particular genre. LP hates the "nu-metal" label so much that they've actually changed their sound for their new album. (Click on this link to hear their new song.)

Of course, both bands sell a lot of records and both are signed to Warner Brothers. It makes sense for a lot of reasons.
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
April 14th, 2007 at 09:51pm
^^ Yeah, I listened to their new stuff. I was actually surprised when I heard they were going to change their sound. I wondered for sometime how that will sound, but I love Chester's vocals so I'll probably love it anyways. ANd I'm liking their new stuff, but it still has to grow on me some more.

I really hate labels and genres (as much as I am obsessed with categorizing my ipod), there's just too many negative aspects than positive ones. And the shit LP and MCR get for nu metal and emo just plain sucks.

dextermorgan:
I'm thinking/hugely guessing that LP will announce the dates somewhere around when their album comes out....May 15th?? Or am I wrong about that? Can't keep up with every band I like Wink

According to a site I totally forget which, LP is supposed to announce dates early May--so you're guessing it right. Smile
lana del rey.
Demolition Lover
lana del rey.
April 18th, 2007 at 11:02pm
I wish I lived in America.

Placebo and MCR on the same bill?

Unusual but perfect.

I wish I was going.
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
April 20th, 2007 at 12:37am
I sort of heard that Projekt Revolution would start around Fall-ish.
Anyone know if they're coming to NYC or somewhere near by? Like NJ maybe??
Did the Projekt Revolution tour ever swing by this area in the past tours?
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
April 20th, 2007 at 03:31am
^^ They have.
2004 Tour <---The 2004 tour dates. I'm guessing this year will be similar.
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
April 20th, 2007 at 01:36pm
^^ Yea that's what I think to but damn they need to hurry up and post the dates already! Cheese
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
April 20th, 2007 at 03:48pm
BatKissMasquerade:
^^ Yea that's what I think to but damn they need to hurry up and post the dates already! Cheese

You too huh? Cool I've already started saving up my pennies for this one.
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
April 20th, 2007 at 06:26pm
^^Yea me too. I wanna be able to see mcr before or if they take a break after when the tour is over. I'm already saving up for the PR tour and also for the family values tour.
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
April 21st, 2007 at 12:10am
Does anyone know how much PR will cost? From the line up, I estimate it'll be pretty expensive...>_<
Jet Blaqk Heart
Killjoy
Jet Blaqk Heart
April 21st, 2007 at 01:46am
where will this tour take place? europe? u.s?
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
April 21st, 2007 at 10:22am
mirarle:
Does anyone know how much PR will cost? From the line up, I estimate it'll be pretty expensive...>_<

I tried my best by checking a bunch of sites for prices and only one had a hint of ticket prices....and that was $50 for the 2004 PR tour. So this time around, I'm thinking at least that much or more.
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
April 21st, 2007 at 10:23am
razor.to.the.rosary:
where will this tour take place? europe? u.s?

It's roughly a 6-7 week mid-to-late summer tour all over the US.