Don't have an account? Create one!

Projekt Revolution

AuthorMessage
B-612
Joining The Black Parade
B-612
April 26th, 2007 at 12:07am
rockonbaby:
I sort of heard that Projekt Revolution would start around Fall-ish.
Anyone know if they're coming to NYC or somewhere near by? Like NJ maybe??
Did the Projekt Revolution tour ever swing by this area in the past tours?

yeah, it came 'round to the PNC BAnk Arts Center in 2004(I THINK that's the last year they did it) So it makes sense that they will be in NJ again...

*edit* : oops, bit late on that one. sorry!
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 26th, 2007 at 12:22am
Rachelle_5:
Yeah. The anticipation is going to kill me.

Confused Me too! I keep counting my vaction hours at work incase it is during the week. Maybe I will call the radio station 97x and badger the DJ there who seems to be in the know about these sorts of things. He mentioned way back in Jan. that MCR might be touring with Linkin Park.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 26th, 2007 at 01:21am
Can't wait. Who's gonna meet me there? ^^;
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
April 26th, 2007 at 02:42am
Serenity:
On the radio last night Medina Lake were being interviewed and they said they are doing a tour with MCR in July. I guess they meant this?

That's awesome! I really want to see Madina Lake live and they canceled Warped, but I thought they were gonna do another tour. If this is true, I'm in love with PR.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 26th, 2007 at 03:33pm
le Jerk; it's french:
Can't wait. Who's gonna meet me there? ^^;

It depends on the day, but if I'm not working that day, I WILL be there. No if's and's, or but's. I will be there. I can't miss a school day. I don't think they'll like me asking for a substitute in the beginning of the year.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
April 26th, 2007 at 04:35pm
I'll be there. No matter what.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 26th, 2007 at 10:01pm
^Hopefully it will be in July. Then I won't have any problems, unless I have a pre-school meeting. And if I don't have anything, and they do two shows in FL like they did in 2004, there's a good chance I'll be at both. I hope the tickets aren't TOO much.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
April 27th, 2007 at 07:46pm
Projekt revolution usuallys tarts towards the end of july, through august, and I think some of Sept

Erm, and Ray confirmed it himself that MCR will be on it...Plus Q101 (radio in Chicago) has said LP Are gonna tour with MCR

I'm also gonna guess that dates will be released sometiem around May 15th (When LP's new album comes out)
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
April 27th, 2007 at 08:38pm
^^Yea let's hope the dates will be announced by then. i can't wait!
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 27th, 2007 at 10:37pm
Man, this extreemly excites me. My radio station is giving away a trip to see MCR and MUSE in Seattle. I want it soooo bad. <OT, sorry.

Let's keep our eyes peeled for the dates. Smile
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
April 28th, 2007 at 09:27pm
I hae when the radio givesa way tickets. i never EVER win.. Sad XD
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 29th, 2007 at 10:14pm
I actually won tickets to something once, but they were completely not the tickets I thought I was winning. I thought they said Foo Fighters, but they ended up being Fear Factory. On the radio I acted all excited, but afterwards I was like, WTF!?

I keep checking the Linkin Park website, too. If I see anything, I'll post. Almost everywhere says they'll be there, it's just not "official".
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
May 1st, 2007 at 03:29am
^^ That made me chuckle, sorry.

Yeah, I'm checking a lot too, although a voice in my head tells me it's pointless at this stage.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
May 1st, 2007 at 07:21pm
All I know is that the MCR fans we're all gonna have a hard time or something. I was readong comments on a Saosin message board, and people were saying stuff like "The MCR kids are gonna have a hard time." or something like that...but we just stick together!!! WOOHOOO

I'm dying. I want the fucking dates released!!!! So I can start my scrapbook present for MCR! Hrm...
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
May 1st, 2007 at 11:34pm
^^
o_O
Why would we have a hard time? It’s not like its Ozzfest or Download, or whatever. I doubt we’d be in any immediate danger. There will probably a lot of MCR fans, or just casual fans so…I don’t think there should be anything to be afraid of.
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
May 1st, 2007 at 11:34pm
MasterpieceBeautiful:
All I know is that the MCR fans we're all gonna have a hard time or something. I was readong comments on a Saosin message board, and people were saying stuff like "The MCR kids are gonna have a hard time." or something like that...but we just stick together!!! WOOHOOO

I'm dying. I want the fucking dates released!!!! So I can start my scrapbook present for MCR! Hrm...

I heard about that and you're right. We should all stick together but fuck I ain't gonna let some little kids kick my ass around just because I love Mcr. Mr. Green Twisted Evil
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
May 2nd, 2007 at 01:09am
I think that is funny that somoene saw that on a Saosin message board. I saw Saosin at Taste of Chaos and didn't get the impression they were very hard core or their fans for that matter LOL With the amout of people showing up to see MCR on their headlining tour, I am sure there will be a huge number of people going to Projekt Revolution just to see MCR.

It shouldn't be too long before dates are released.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
May 2nd, 2007 at 07:10am
mirarle:
^^
o_O
Why would we have a hard time? It’s not like its Ozzfest or Download, or whatever. I doubt we’d be in any immediate danger. There will probably a lot of MCR fans, or just casual fans so…I don’t think there should be anything to be afraid of.

I'm not afraid of anything...I was just throwing that out there, fuck if anyone tries anything to us I'll kick some ass...O_O
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
May 2nd, 2007 at 07:11am
porcelinajune:
I think that is funny that somoene saw that on a Saosin message board. I saw Saosin at Taste of Chaos and didn't get the impression they were very hard core or their fans for that matter LOL With the amout of people showing up to see MCR on their headlining tour, I am sure there will be a huge number of people going to Projekt Revolution just to see MCR.

Yes I'm going for MCR, but I would also like to see Saosin, and TBS and LP
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
May 2nd, 2007 at 04:19pm
porcelinajune:

I agree. I haven't heard a lot of their music, but it isn't THAT hard. It also dpends on their fans. There are some bands who are nice, but have shitty fans. If anyone gets really worried or scared, just don't wear an MCR shirt maybe?