Don't have an account? Create one!

Projekt Revolution

AuthorMessage
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 21st, 2007 at 10:53am
Their site hasn't been updated since '04, but I guess that's because they haven't had one. They need to get on it so I can get tickets.
Jet Blaqk Heart
Killjoy
Jet Blaqk Heart
April 21st, 2007 at 06:33pm
dextermorgan:
razor.to.the.rosary:
where will this tour take place? europe? u.s?

It's roughly a 6-7 week mid-to-late summer tour all over the US.

thanks. im hoping and praying for a canadian date. Smile
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
April 21st, 2007 at 10:08pm
mirarle:
^^ They have.
2004 Tour <---The 2004 tour dates. I'm guessing this year will be similar.

Thanks alot! Very Happy
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
April 21st, 2007 at 10:37pm
le Jerk; it's french:
Their site hasn't been updated since '04, but I guess that's because they haven't had one. They need to get on it so I can get tickets.

I agree. I wanna get my tickets already Cheese it's already bad enough that i might have to spend 60 bucks for family value tour tickets Cheese
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
April 21st, 2007 at 10:52pm
I don't care, i'll fork over any amount of money to see MCR again.... ^_^ I was shocked that the 3/1 show was cheap. I spent $36.05 on my ticket, although merch is ridiculously expensive. $20 for a t-shirt? Cheese

I WANT DATES!!!!! I hope Mikey's there since he is now taking a leave of absence for a honeymoon ^_^
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
April 21st, 2007 at 10:53pm
dextermorgan:
razor.to.the.rosary:
where will this tour take place? europe? u.s?

It's roughly a 6-7 week mid-to-late summer tour all over the US.

If I'm not mistaken, it's also like a festival too....O_O I always said it was like a mini=warped tour....
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
April 21st, 2007 at 11:54pm
Projekt Revolution is more like Taste of Chaos. Bamboozle is more like warped tour, minus touring across the country because Bamboozle is only a 2 day festival in NJ, and there's that whole Bamboozle Left thing.
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
April 22nd, 2007 at 12:20am
MasterpieceBeautiful:
I don't care, i'll fork over any amount of money to see MCR again.... ^_^ I was shocked that the 3/1 show was cheap. I spent $36.05 on my ticket, although merch is ridiculously expensive. $20 for a t-shirt? Cheese

I WANT DATES!!!!! I hope Mikey's there since he is now taking a leave of absence for a honeymoon ^_^

Hell yea me too because mcr is worth paying alot of money for Mr. Green
Yes merch is expensive. At the 3/1 show I was planning on getting the scarf cuz it looked cool but it was $25 fucking bucks and I didn't even have enough Disgust
Neo Universe
Joining The Black Parade
Neo Universe
April 22nd, 2007 at 12:32am
HIM and MCR would make my day. HIM rocks and MCR rocks even harder. I hope they do come i will go just to go see them. yea
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
April 22nd, 2007 at 02:07pm
^^ Yea that's pretty much the reason why I wanna go to Projekt Revolution. I'm only gonna be there for mcr and HIM ;D
krank
Killjoy
krank
April 22nd, 2007 at 02:39pm
I WANT DATES!
announe the dates PR people pleaseeeeee!

Sorry guys, i just REALLY want dates so i have somthing new and mcr related to look forward too
selfish machine.
Always Born a Crime
selfish machine.
April 22nd, 2007 at 02:43pm
So, is Projekt Revolution just like Warped and Chaos, where it's a bunch of different bands?
Call me slow, but I'm not really sure.
haha.
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
April 24th, 2007 at 12:04pm
^^ YEah, but also includes rap and hip hop acts (In 2004, the main rap act was Snoop Dog). That's why it's called Revolution, and also it's organized and headlined by Linkin Park. Basically it's really a Linkin Park tour with other bands and performers.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 24th, 2007 at 08:01pm
Damn, it was on a Tuesday and Wednesday in Florida in 2004. Hopefully we'll get some weekend dates. I can't take off of work for that and I reeeeaaalllyy want to go.
three_oh_three
Joining The Black Parade
three_oh_three
April 24th, 2007 at 08:52pm
id absolutely love if they did projekt rev. i hope tickets go on sale soon cause that confirms everything
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 25th, 2007 at 12:49am
Yeah, we should find out soon. Everywhere I look says yes, it's just not official. I even heard the interview with one of the guys from Linkin Park, and they told him what the rumored lineup was and they asked him to confirm it, and he said that it sounded about right.
Serenity
Fabulous Killjoy
Serenity
April 25th, 2007 at 03:58am
On the radio last night Medina Lake were being interviewed and they said they are doing a tour with MCR in July. I guess they meant this?
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
April 25th, 2007 at 04:52pm
Okay, they seriously need to post the OFFICIAL lineup soon...I'm dying of anticipation....
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
April 25th, 2007 at 11:28pm
Serenity:
On the radio last night Medina Lake were being interviewed and they said they are doing a tour with MCR in July. I guess they meant this?

That's possible because that's when the projekt tour should be starting
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 25th, 2007 at 11:49pm
Yeah. The anticipation is going to kill me.