Don't have an account? Create one!

Most OVERRATED MCR song?

AuthorMessage
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
May 6th, 2007 at 10:01am
amandakc91:
none. i think they're all mazing. maybe welcome to the black parade is a little overrated but it is actually written (musically) really well. it's got like everything in it....so im gonna stick with none.
tennant.
Full of Ephedrine
tennant.
May 6th, 2007 at 10:03am
Sleep

I hate it and it is boring
xXBlackParadeXx
Killjoy
xXBlackParadeXx
May 6th, 2007 at 11:13am
welcome to the black parade

someone keeps singing that in my class

and ruining it
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
May 6th, 2007 at 05:10pm
None, because a song is as good as it is no matter how many times it's played, who sings it, or who listens to it.

I love them all, and the praise they get is worth it. It's not like they're being touted as best thing in the world--then I would say overrated.
black_is_a_rainbow
Jazz Hands
black_is_a_rainbow
May 22nd, 2007 at 09:18am
welcome to the black parade...hands down
lorilee krizelle.
In The Murder Scene
lorilee krizelle.
May 22nd, 2007 at 11:19am
welcome to the black parade.. the song is good but a lot of people who does not give a damn on mcr says oh my gash the song is so good! i hate it when people do that..

i dont love you here in my country anyway, you will hear 7 year olds singing it.. and some girls in my school who would normally listen to britney spears suddenly start saying that they are a huge fan of the band because of i dont love you,, and all they can talk about is how hot and cute gee and frankie is..

i hate people like that!
chloeBAM
Fabulous Killjoy
chloeBAM
May 22nd, 2007 at 11:21am

i'm not okay
SINATRA
Bleeding on the Floor
SINATRA
May 22nd, 2007 at 12:11pm
damned after all.:
Overrated doesn't mean annouying/stupid. It means overplayed. Cubicles, Romance, Interlude and Sorrows aren't overrated...

Overrated and overplayed aren't the same thing.

I think Disenchated is a bit overrated. It's one of my least favorite MCR songs, but everyone I know loves it.
xhdeepx
Really Not Okay
xhdeepx
May 22nd, 2007 at 01:45pm
welcome to the black parade.

i enjoy it now, but at first i was like...what the hell?

and it was on the radio like every 3 hours, i actually hated it.

also, helena. the video was amazing, but the song - not so hot. and too overplayed.
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
May 22nd, 2007 at 03:26pm
xmissmychemx:

also, helena. the video was amazing, but the song - not so hot. and too overplayed.

Yeah, i kinda agree with that. And as much as I love Helena and I know that it has so much meaning behind it -- [which is good!] if you look at it from a musical point of view, and not thinking about what it means, it's quite a weak song.
XthisaintparadiseX
Killjoy
XthisaintparadiseX
May 22nd, 2007 at 03:31pm
FranksLittleVampire:
xmissmychemx:

Yeah, i kinda agree with that. And as much as I love Helena and I know that it has so much meaning behind it -- [which is good!] if you look at it from a musical point of view, and not thinking about what it means, it's quite a weak song.

agreed on both points.
i dont think Im Not Okay is overrated. it has alot of meaning in it for ME, even though it is pretty upbeat and mabey eve "pop-y"
theresiahs.
Bleeding on the Floor
theresiahs.
May 22nd, 2007 at 03:33pm
Paint It Black:
I don't think WTTBP is overrated, it's just overplayed.
What you said.
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
May 22nd, 2007 at 04:44pm
i think ,, FAMUS LAST WORDS!!
and welcome to the black parade ,its an amazing song and the lyric is grate but comon,,its totaly overplayd!
Egyptian_Blue
Killjoy
Egyptian_Blue
May 22nd, 2007 at 05:53pm
"Welcome to the Black Parade" is the most overated, no question. It's a good song, but by the time I got the actual CD I didn't want to listen to it, I had heard it so often on the radio. It also bothers me when I'm in class and my friends and I will be talking about MCR, and some girl who doesn't really understand the album or song will be like, "Oooo! I love that song! Gerard is sooooo hot!" It's great that she likes it, but if it wasn't getting so much radio play she never would have listened to it.
deadinsideandout
Killjoy
deadinsideandout
May 22nd, 2007 at 06:08pm
To me it's Welcome To the Black Parade cos it made them more famous and now there are a lot of losers that say that they're huge MCR fans but, THEY ONLY KNOW WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE!
deadinsideandout
Killjoy
deadinsideandout
May 22nd, 2007 at 06:09pm
It's like you get sick of it easily....
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
May 22nd, 2007 at 06:17pm
deadinsideandout:
It's like you get sick of it easily....

i dont get your signiture
S!NNER.
Salute You in Your Grave
S!NNER.
May 23rd, 2007 at 09:18am
Definatly WTTBP, it was such a good song but became so overplayed! ARgh! I can't even listen to it anymore, but I think its what really drew people into MCR. I didn't care much about them until TBP.

Gosh! I got off topic
chemicallyinsane
Killjoy
chemicallyinsane
May 24th, 2007 at 10:58am
i like wttbp!!
i know it's poppy and overplayed... (my sister heard it and came into my room asking me why i was playing McFly >.< )
but musically, it's so beautiful!
i'm not really a fan of famous last words, dunno why. i mean it's good, but compared to their other stuff...
Ms. Vampire
Fabulous Killjoy
Ms. Vampire
May 26th, 2007 at 03:39pm
I'd have to say Welcome to the Black Parade. They have WAAAAAAAAAAY better songs than that one and that's the only one getting hoards of attention.