Don't have an account? Create one!

Most OVERRATED MCR song?

AuthorMessage
dreamerforever
Salute You in Your Grave
dreamerforever
April 13th, 2007 at 07:41pm
hmmm.....You Know What They Do to Guys In Prison.
Golden Cat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Golden Cat
April 13th, 2007 at 08:13pm
Welcome to the Black Parade, definately...
Harkness
Salute You in Your Grave
Harkness
April 13th, 2007 at 08:53pm
Welcome to the Black parade

I hear people who don't know anything about MCR or hate MCR singing it. And I hear it on the radio and the next thing could be My Humps or something. It's annoying how people listen to it and just shrug it off like it's nothing. It's like they just go "hey, look." and pick it up like the next pop song and drop it like it's nothing to them after two days.
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
April 13th, 2007 at 09:16pm
tbh, i dont see whats so incredibly great about headfirst for halos.
x-broken-x
Joining The Black Parade
x-broken-x
April 14th, 2007 at 12:15am
the black parade, i love the song and all but i dont see why it is made out to be this amazing song. and it got way over played on the radio and every person i now who says they hate mcr loves that song it gets super annoying
Poisoned Robot
Joining The Black Parade
Poisoned Robot
April 14th, 2007 at 12:40am
wttbp (surprise) same reasons as everyone else
i dont love you - i have seen the video like a gazillion times on t.v. i cant even watch it anymore.
ghost of you - i like it but i dont think its as awesome as everyone else makes it out to be (please dont eat me).
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
April 14th, 2007 at 01:08am
Welcome To The Black Parade... As other people said.
Butters
Salute You in Your Grave
Butters
April 14th, 2007 at 02:53am
I'm not okay, Vampires and WTTBP.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 14th, 2007 at 05:07am
Ladysaw731:
The Under Pressure Remake w/ The Used...Honestly it's not that good...
I rarely hear people bring that one up. It was alright...
Dan.
Demolition Lover
Dan.
April 14th, 2007 at 05:44am
today famous last words came on the tv and i suprised myself by changing the channel because i am kind of tired of hearing it being played. doesnt mean that it is overated, just overplayed.

WTTBP - for the same reasons given above. haters saying that they love mcr.
dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
April 21st, 2007 at 03:11pm
WTTBP, and FLW.
T.T
Motor Baby
T.T
April 21st, 2007 at 06:37pm
X_meese_X:
Welcome to the Black Parade is what we all have to thank for the new wave of nine-year-old fans. Who don't give a damn about My Chemical Romane or anything having to do with them, that listen to the music and not the lyrics, and only care about the music because of the band memebers they find attractive. It's because it's not as serious as previous ones. And now everyone thinks that the band is the best thing since music itself, because of one deep, yet lighthearted song.

Haha, I like Helena, I hate it when they play it on the radio and such. I'm so protective over My Chem, honestly, I think they have no right to play such a personal song unless everyone listening has experienced that sort of pain.
i honestly beleive thats a load of crap. *shakes head* any way... I think ghost of you and wttbp are overrated. I love em to death but they are played out.
alexander skarsgard.
In The Murder Scene
alexander skarsgard.
April 21st, 2007 at 07:01pm
Probably..I'm Not Okay.
Dejan_Revenge!
Fabulous Killjoy
Dejan_Revenge!
April 21st, 2007 at 07:04pm
WTTBP , I know a guy who is a ''gangster''' and knows parts of that song ...
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 21st, 2007 at 07:17pm
earth2themorgue:
tbh, i dont see whats so incredibly great about headfirst for halos.
I know! It's a fine song and all, but not their best.
Golden Cat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Golden Cat
April 21st, 2007 at 09:52pm
Dejan_Revenge!:
WTTBP , I know a guy who is a ''gangster''' and knows parts of that song ...

Holy crap O_O Yeah, once I was at my friends house and she was listening to this radio station that's basically only rap and hip hop(eww). It's listener supported, so this girl called up and asked for WTTBP... I was like YAAAYYY!!! Because it was back when the album had only just been announced and it wasn't over played. My sister says on the bus they have that station(Which is really sad since most of the crap they play on there is about sex and drugs, and these kids are in middle school and elementary school. You may think I'm overreacting, but music has an influence. All the kids I've met who listen to music about sex and junk are really perverted and my friend even told me her ten year old ex-friend had had sex TWICE! Shocked That just scared me. Anywho..) myy sister says that they play MCR sometimes and her friend was always singing Blood because she heard it on the radio. I was like "NO FAIR! I want to go to public school now so I get to listen to MCR on the bus!" haha. That might be part of the reason gangstas sing their songs... uhhh.... long and weird slightly spammy post over.
x Plastic Hearts.
Joining The Black Parade
x Plastic Hearts.
April 21st, 2007 at 11:01pm
Welcome to the Black Parade.
literally everybody knows that song and people i hate love that song. these gangster kids at my school know like most of the words. i really loved the song at first but then it got so overplayed.
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
April 22nd, 2007 at 01:30am
I think that just because a song gets really popular, it doesn't become less of a song. Just because every single person you know knows that song and maybe likes it, the quality and goodness of the song doesn't decrease. Every single person I know knows of Helena, and most of them all like it. But that doesn't mean I like the song less, it's still one of my favorites. It's a beautiful classic. I mean, there's a reason why it's so popular. BECAUSE it's a really good song!
Her Voice Resides.
Demolition Lover
Her Voice Resides.
April 22nd, 2007 at 02:15am
WTTBP, as everyone else says. Overrated, a lot! And overplayd! A girl at my school, who happens not to be able to write or prunanunce My Chemical Romance, is singing it all the time!
And also Teenagers, everybody I know like it so much, but I dont really think it's that great.

Sorry if my opinions offended someone Smile
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 22nd, 2007 at 02:32am
rockonbaby:
I think that just because a song gets really popular, it doesn't become less of a song. Just because every single person you know knows that song and maybe likes it, the quality and goodness of the song doesn't decrease. Every single person I know knows of Helena, and most of them all like it. But that doesn't mean I like the song less, it's still one of my favorites. It's a beautiful classic. I mean, there's a reason why it's so popular. BECAUSE it's a really good song!
I agree. A song's popularity has nothing to do with it, for me. 'Helena' and 'The Ghost of You' were two songs that everybody knew by them, and I still love those sogs, especially 'Helena'. It's just annoying when a song like 'I'm Not Okay(I Promise)' gets sooo much attention, when it's not their best.