Don't have an account? Create one!

Are you obsessed or just a fan of MCR?

AuthorMessage
doctor who?
Salute You in Your Grave
doctor who?
June 28th, 2008 at 01:46pm
Im Obsessed.Ive had dreams about them 3 or 4 nights in a row,for the past week.
Intro.Notes
Joining The Black Parade
Intro.Notes
June 28th, 2008 at 02:53pm
mcrrox812:
Im Obsessed.Ive had dreams about them 3 or 4 nights in a row,for the past week.

Ah, I get that all the time. It's like, I think about them so much that they're ingrained in my subconscious.
doctor who?
Salute You in Your Grave
doctor who?
June 28th, 2008 at 02:57pm
Ah, I get that all the time. It's like, I think about them so much that they're ingrained in my subconscious.[/quote]

Same Here
MCRfreak97
Killjoy
MCRfreak97
June 28th, 2008 at 03:55pm
I'm am so obsessed, no way around it. I think it is impossible to be just a fan of My Chemical Romance. once you have heard their music it's like your not the same. at least i think so.
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
June 28th, 2008 at 05:34pm
^ Agreed, but I think its more of when you start to get into MCR, then you change forever for the best, and will never be the same. Most kids in my school like songs such as WTTBP and Teenagers but thats were it ends and they aren't all crazy like us, unfortunatly. ~ Rex
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
September 18th, 2008 at 01:55am
Totally Obsessed i need my chem daily if not i go crazy.
ok crazier than i already am like a wierd crazier Cheese
MCR!
Motor Baby
MCR!
September 18th, 2008 at 10:12am
Very obsessed !
heartstolenbymcr
Killjoy
heartstolenbymcr
September 18th, 2008 at 03:47pm
definetly obsessed in a scary way
but i dont care long as i got my chem. they keep me sane
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
Motor Baby
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
September 18th, 2008 at 08:23pm
I'm going to say that I'm obsessed..
Cuz most people I know, either say I'm obsessed, that I'm a freak, or that I'm a MCR "fan girl" (which IM NOT) Cuz "fan girl" is roughly translated to teenie, which I am not. :/
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
September 19th, 2008 at 05:36pm
i'm beyond obsessed, mcr has become my life
at lunch the other day my friends spent the whole time listing random things and i was able to connect them all back to mcr
it scares me too
temptation.
Shotgun Sinner
temptation.
September 20th, 2008 at 01:11am
GeRaRdwAylOvEr567:
i'm beyond obsessed, mcr has become my life
at lunch the other day my friends spent the whole time listing random things and i was able to connect them all back to mcr
it scares me too

I do that every single day and it's starting to get on everybody's nerves. Mr. Green
disenchanted romance
Awake and Unafraid
disenchanted romance
September 20th, 2008 at 01:55am
i'm obsessed and will always be a fan to the end.
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
September 21st, 2008 at 12:16pm
Well, I might as well confess.
I am obsessed with My Chemical Romance.
I think I've already said it in this thread.
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
Motor Baby
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
September 21st, 2008 at 09:14pm
I've said something, but I'm adding:

I'm kinda beyond obsessed also. Cuz I need MCR like I need to breathe, if I'm thinking of nothing else but stuff I need to, there's breathing and MCR, and anything else I need to keep myself alive Very Happy
Jenny.
Jenny.
September 22nd, 2008 at 05:39pm
meh
I'm not so obsessed as I used to be. In fact, I tend to skip MCR songs or cringe when I hear their name, because it's just...so...overused, in a way. I've heard so many times, I probably know more about them than they know of themselves, and it's just boring, to be frank[nopunintended].
I've found that I can't function properly without them though. They're my comfort, my grasp, something to hold onto amist the harshness of the real world.
Spirit of Jazz.
Motor Baby
Spirit of Jazz.
September 23rd, 2008 at 09:37am
i'm so obsessed. my mom had to tell me yesterday to tone it down on the gory talk (blood, guts, being helena for halloween) because my grandparents are coming and she thinks they'll be afraid of me because i love mcr. *let the eye rolling commence* whatever. but honestly, i dont think i could go a day w/o listening to them and stuff. i'm on this site almost everyday. but i have to admit, i have been listening to a lot of other music lately too. i'm starting to lean back towards paramore, atreyu, system of a down, ect, like i was before i found mcr. but they'll alway be my favorite band, regardless. Very Happy
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
September 23rd, 2008 at 09:47am
im both
I Must Be Dreaming.
Awake and Unafraid
I Must Be Dreaming.
July 3rd, 2009 at 05:28pm
I'm obsessed for sure.
Manda_MyChem
Killjoy
Manda_MyChem
July 3rd, 2009 at 05:37pm
*Stands up*
Hello, my name is Amanda, and....I'm obsessed with MCR.
*Sits down*
the desperate ranks.
Always Born a Crime
the desperate ranks.
July 3rd, 2009 at 10:46pm
Well... of course I'm a fan... it's kind of obvious that all of us (or at least of the majority of us at this point) are fans of My Chem, 'cause this is... heh... a My Chemical Romance fan site...

I mean, I suppose you could call me obsessed. It seems kind of a weird label to put on people; the fact that I'm "obsessed" with five guys and their music, you know... but it's not really like that. I'm certainly not a teenie in any respect, and I would be horrified to even think of stalking them if I saw them somewhere.

So, I'm obsessed, but not to the point that I would ever violate their privacy. I actually doubt I would walk up to them and ask for a autograph (aside from at shows), because I know they'd get that shit all the time from people who know who they are. I'd just shove that temptation aside, because... I'm sure they get sick of all that, you know?