Don't have an account? Create one!

Backstage Passes

AuthorMessage
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
November 20th, 2005 at 07:45am
ImNotOkay...<3:
I no that yoo can buy backstadge passes on eBay! ... if thats helps...

Liar.
[My Paper Heart<3]
Jazz Hands
[My Paper Heart<3]
November 20th, 2005 at 12:38pm
no im not! i got outbid on one!
A S H L E E
Jazz Hands
A S H L E E
December 11th, 2005 at 07:53am
yur but i bet its fake!! i wouldent buy it coz it would be goin for like 100's n i wouldent wanna get somink fake! but if it was realy i would buyit for however much it was! im a HUGE!!!! fan!
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
December 12th, 2005 at 01:53am
AN_ENGLISH_FRANK_FREAK:
yur but i bet its fake!! i wouldent buy it coz it would be goin for like 100's n i wouldent wanna get somink fake! but if it was realy i would buyit for however much it was! im a HUGE!!!! fan!

Even if you WEREN'T a fan, you would still probably go.

I know some people who would go to a fucking simple plan backstage thing just to pay them out.
Mosty alive
Killjoy
Mosty alive
October 29th, 2006 at 01:16am
But that still leaves the question, how the hell did the people get the passes anyway?
I_am_the_Penguin
Really Not Okay
I_am_the_Penguin
October 29th, 2006 at 01:30am
I've never been backstage for MCR- however I have gotten backstage passes twice for Lynyrd Skynyrd shows. Basically, you have a few options:
A) Know someone in the band (or their families) personally- That's how I got mine.
B) Work for the venue or get them from someone from the venue.
C) Win them from whoever sponsors the show.

In the case of A vs B- in my experience, you will be given different looking passes, making it clear to the eye your relationship to the band, whether it is personal or not.
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
October 30th, 2006 at 03:10pm
basically you need contacts or win them or be part of street teams

ebay...i wouldn't trust...theres only a 50/50 chance they would be real

oh and if your a photographer or a journalist for a magzine then you'd have a chance to!!

other then that I don't know!!
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
October 30th, 2006 at 03:35pm
En_Mi_Sangre:
basically you need contacts or win them or be part of street teams

ebay...i wouldn't trust...theres only a 50/50 chance they would be real

oh and if your a photographer or a journalist for a magzine then you'd have a chance to!!

other then that I don't know!!

The chances are if the back stage pass is being sold on ebay then you will be able to tell if it is a fake. The seller sould be able to provide information on how they got it, why they are selling etc. Also if the pass turns out to be a fake, as long as you bought it using paypal then they will refund you your money and the seller will be banned.

A lot of the time people on ebay seem to be selling old backstage passes, which might confuse some people, so if you are going to buy anything like that just be careful, read all the small print and ask loads of questions.
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
October 30th, 2006 at 04:42pm
The only time I've ever gotten backstage at a big concert, was at Greenday and MCR, and it was because a family friend was working with the crew, and they gave us their work passes while they went for lunch.

other than that the only way I know if is to either have a press pass, which you get by being a photographer or something, or an all access pass, which you would win from radio station, or by knowing someone, or working at the venue.
Funky Crime
Bleeding on the Floor
Funky Crime
October 30th, 2006 at 08:03pm
if a family member works there then you can!!! hehehehee..

other than that i have no idea, unless you know the right people.

which is why i'm glad my dad does what he does..

other than that,,,, i have no idea.....

sowwy.
Chemical_Romance
Salute You in Your Grave
Chemical_Romance
November 1st, 2006 at 03:38pm
I actually emailed Rock City and asked for a pass but they said they cant give them our otherwise they would.

boomboombangbang, you met MCR...wow. LOL I've met them too but yeah, you probably spent longer with them than I did.
Horhay the Toucan
Jazz Hands
Horhay the Toucan
November 9th, 2006 at 02:07pm
Yeah, I've alwys wondered how to get those passes.....but my friend's sister is ALWAYS going backstage. And she's broke!! I got extremely jelous Wink
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
November 11th, 2006 at 02:42am
would anyone know if you could get backstage if you knew one of the security guards who works at the venue? i seen mcr already about 2 weeks ago but their gonna come back next month and i got my ticket already and their gonna be performing at the aragon ballroom and well...my mummy knows one of the guys who works there and a few months ago she and my little sis went to a concert there and the dude took them backstage after the show but i wanted to ask if anyone knows anything about that just in case
xXxMurder_MachinexXx
Killjoy
xXxMurder_MachinexXx
November 14th, 2006 at 12:43pm
Guess what... Smile
xXxMurder_MachinexXx
Killjoy
xXxMurder_MachinexXx
November 14th, 2006 at 12:44pm
I happen to have 4 backstage passes for the MCR show on Dec. 15th in Chicago, IL. They came with the tickets. But we only need 3 tickets and passes, leaving one of each left. Maybe… I will be willing to sell them. I don’t know yet. Well, now that I think about it, I can’t sell them. I didn’t buy them. It’s up to my cousin to decide whether she wants to sell ‘em. =] If someone would be willing to pay, I could try to convince her to sell. Smile
Bury me in EMILY
Salute You in Your Grave
Bury me in EMILY
November 14th, 2006 at 05:07pm
xXxMurder_MachinexXx:
I happen to have 4 backstage passes for the MCR show on Dec. 15th in Chicago, IL. They came with the tickets. But we only need 3 tickets and passes, leaving one of each left. Maybe… I will be willing to sell them. I don’t know yet. Well, now that I think about it, I can’t sell them. I didn’t buy them. It’s up to my cousin to decide whether she wants to sell ‘em. =] If someone would be willing to pay, I could try to convince her to sell. Smile

Whoah. Lucky!
xXxMurder_MachinexXx
Killjoy
xXxMurder_MachinexXx
November 14th, 2006 at 09:39pm
Dance
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
November 15th, 2006 at 01:23am
Promise Breaker:
xXxMurder_MachinexXx:

Whoah. Lucky!

are you serious?!? you actually have passes? i just got my ticket for the concert in the mail today but right now im trying to think if the guy my mom knows will be working on the day of the concert. either way if that doesnt work out im planning on leaving a few hours early because i went to this one concert last month and yes...i actually arrived late..cuz the show was already starting... but hey if your cousin is selling those passes let me know but im happy that someone else besides me is going to the show next monthSmile
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
November 15th, 2006 at 02:54pm
xXxMurder_MachinexXx:
I want to go so bad, but I'm dead broke Cry I already missed them at the House of Blues *sigh*
MCR_Rocks3000
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_Rocks3000
November 16th, 2006 at 08:43am
Chemical_Romance:
is it possible to buy backstage passes or not? I heard you could so i asked and i was laughed at lol...they probs cost money but im willing to pay £100 to meet them lol

Connections my love, sorry I don't think that it is possible to buy backstage passes