Don't have an account? Create one!

Backstage Passes

AuthorMessage
Chemical_Romance
Salute You in Your Grave
Chemical_Romance
November 17th, 2006 at 02:44pm
I very very VERY nearly got backstage on Wednesday...But the guy wouldn't give me his pass. He actually said "I'm really sorry, love, I can't" He was on the phone as well... :[
I want backstage passes for Wembley. So Bess and I can kidnap themfinally meet them together
ImxDrunkxIxSuppose
Killjoy
ImxDrunkxIxSuppose
November 17th, 2006 at 03:15pm
aww noooooo poor frankie! Sad
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
November 17th, 2006 at 07:05pm
I didn't know you could buy passes on eBay. (ahh.. the power of eBay) I just wish I could have any back stage pass to see Gerard Way. Infact I wish I sould just go to a concert. But since I've checked there aren't any concerts any where close to where I live. *depressing
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
November 17th, 2006 at 10:43pm
My friend Sarah,her uncle knows My Chem and she told me that when they come to our small little town ((hopes they do)) she might could get us backstage passes.

=D
Arithmetic Doll
Salute You in Your Grave
Arithmetic Doll
November 18th, 2006 at 03:34am
i would wait for them for 3 hours after the concert........just to see them
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
November 20th, 2006 at 10:13am
shortbabe:
I didn't know you could buy passes on eBay.

That's because you can't.
Project Mayhem
Salute You in Your Grave
Project Mayhem
November 22nd, 2006 at 05:53am
death_sanity:

From my experiences it doesn't work.

1)My friend and I camped out all night after a Blink 182 concert, but we fell asleep, so we didn't get to meet them.

2) We walked around the numerous exits for four hours and missed Green Day by 2 minutes, we watched the car drive off.
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
November 22nd, 2006 at 11:48am
(Insert name here):
death_sanity:

1)My friend and I camped out all night after a Blink 182 concert, but we fell asleep, so we didn't get to meet them.

2) We walked around the numerous exits for four hours and missed Green Day by 2 minutes, we watched the car drive off.

well for 99% of the time this does work, but only if its at a small gig venue! This is how I have met loads of famous people, and we only had to wait about an hour in liverpool to meet all of the band (mcr) for lost prophets we had to wait 2 hours, its usually a couple of hour wait.

But when they are playing large venues they never seem to meet the fans afterwards, which is understandable, usually you can get to say hey to them before the gig though. Like hours before! You need to wait at the back entrances of the building, a few people got to meet Frankie and bob i think at give it a name this year befor ethe show started, and that was at the MEN arena which is huge.So there is always hope as long as you are patient!
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
November 22nd, 2006 at 12:06pm
Likkers.:
shortbabe:
I didn't know you could buy passes on eBay.

That's because you can't.

Not technically true. If someone was to get their hands on a backstage pass and they didnt want it for what ever reason then there is nothing stopping them from selling it on ebay before the gig. Its probably just not going to happen so often.
ladypeace
Bleeding on the Floor
ladypeace
November 23rd, 2006 at 05:45am
if you want to get backstage act like you're really confuse and just go back stage..
i had a friend who did that at some consert and she met the band before the guards understood she weren't supposed to be there.. it will not always work but sometimes i does.. just act like you're a foreigner and don't understand the language...
i'm alway confused when going to conserts so once i accidently got backstage on a consert.. not MCR though...
Bullet.
Salute You in Your Grave
Bullet.
November 23rd, 2006 at 02:35pm
This boy in my year sez backstage passes, but his a dickhead, so i think his saying it to wind me up
Bullet.
Salute You in Your Grave
Bullet.
November 23rd, 2006 at 02:35pm
*sez his got back stage passes evenVery Happy
Roses-for-smiles
Fabulous Killjoy
Roses-for-smiles
November 24th, 2006 at 01:26pm
(Insert name here):
death_sanity:

I waited..and it worked for me. Got to meet Frank, gerard and Bob after the Bourenmouth show just by waiting at the backstage door. Had to wait about an hour I think.
kitching
Joining The Black Parade
kitching
November 24th, 2006 at 09:26pm
The venue cant give you shit.
It has to be someone from the label, or promotional.
or their manager.
basically, any one with the band.
bring me the horizon
Salute You in Your Grave
bring me the horizon
November 27th, 2006 at 07:53am
Theres no need to call them xo.helloangel, it was merely there thoughts.

Me and my friend have been trying so desperately, its not working though Crying or Very sad
xx
Boys Night Out
Salute You in Your Grave
Boys Night Out
December 2nd, 2006 at 10:32am
Ahh..i would do ANYTHING to meet them.hopefully i can
one day. But someone said they will probably never come
and play where i live...but my hopes not lost yet. im still praying
LOL. =)
carys hilton.
Salute You in Your Grave
carys hilton.
December 2nd, 2006 at 11:36am
Roses-for-smiles:
I waited..and it worked for me. Got to meet Frank, gerard and Bob after the Bourenmouth show just by waiting at the backstage door. Had to wait about an hour I think.

KEOFKEROKTOEBOEIROTERKBKKSE

I WAS AT THAT SHOW.

Weren't they supposed to be coming out at, like, 3:30 am? |:
kitching
Joining The Black Parade
kitching
December 4th, 2006 at 09:14pm
I never called them.
O.o
I go to alot of shows, and have met owners of clubs and talked.
They cant do anything.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
December 4th, 2006 at 09:58pm
I met three guys from My Chem at the Hard Rock Hotel. That was pretty cool. But, I have my dad to thank for that. They were playing at Hard Rock Live (Orlando) and my dad was smart enough to think that they would be staying at the Hard Rock Hotel. So, we hung out there the day of the show and met Mikey, Bob, and Gerard. Frank and Ray were nowhere to be seen. But, it was pretty incredible since there weren't a bunch of people crowding around them like it would be like if we were meeting them at a venue. Only a couple other girls got autographs.

My favorite place to meet bands though is at the House of Blues in Orlando. It's so fucking easy it's ridiculous. They're always walking around Downtown Disney. I usually meet bands in The Virgin Megastore there.
katexcore
Jazz Hands
katexcore
December 5th, 2006 at 04:09pm
I missed the signing session with them at Reading Festival because I was watching Taking Back Sunday. I'd love to meet them, they are the most awsome band ever!!!!!!!