Don't have an account? Create one!

Backstage Passes

AuthorMessage
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 24th, 2007 at 07:07pm
oh godd your sooo lucky!!!keep hoping!!you never know you mom just might surprise you!!
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
January 27th, 2007 at 09:56am
Chemical_Romance:
I very very VERY nearly got backstage on Wednesday...But the guy wouldn't give me his pass. He actually said "I'm really sorry, love, I can't" He was on the phone as well... :[
I want backstage passes for Wembley. So Bess and I can kidnap themfinally meet them together

Finally, someone else is going to Wembley! Very Happy If you do get them please send me a message to tell me how. I know it's pretty unlikely but there is always a chance! Thanks!
Sana__xX
Killjoy
Sana__xX
January 28th, 2007 at 07:20am
I think it's pretty hard to land passes. I guess you could enter competitions, like Kerrang! and The Box were running this comp. to go to a venue of your choice, watch them play and meet them afterwards. AND you got a signed vinyl copy of Famous Last Words. But chances of winning in stuff like that are like, one in a million.

Personally, I'm not like..dying to meet them =] I love the music, and as long as I've got that, I'm happy =]
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 28th, 2007 at 03:36pm
i want backstage passes badly and right now!!!
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
January 28th, 2007 at 07:12pm
ps.
i would love some backstage passes.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 28th, 2007 at 07:55pm
i got mcr mojo.:
ps.
i would love some backstage passes.

yeah!!so would I!!!!and if i dont get backstage passes i will be very upset
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
January 28th, 2007 at 09:54pm
Sana__xX:
I think it's pretty hard to land passes. I guess you could enter competitions, like Kerrang! and The Box were running this comp. to go to a venue of your choice, watch them play and meet them afterwards. AND you got a signed vinyl copy of Famous Last Words. But chances of winning in stuff like that are like, one in a million.

Personally, I'm not like..dying to meet them =] I love the music, and as long as I've got that, I'm happy =]

You're right. we do have the music and we should just be happy with that. but they grew on me as really wonderful people too, and it's silly, but in a way, MCR are like my heroes....so I really feel the need to just shake their hand or something.
meet and greets suck cus you get like, 2 seconds with them. backstage or something you get like, 5 minutes or more
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
January 28th, 2007 at 09:55pm
I'm going to the Nassau coliseum concert on Feb. 23. aren't there usually security guards preventing you from waiting around their bus or back exits or something???
ChemicalParade
Killjoy
ChemicalParade
January 29th, 2007 at 03:32pm
Hmph. At my first MCR concert, this roadie gave me his backstage pass right after the concert. However..there was no value in it since MCR was signing until everyone who wanted an autograph got one. I'm still greatful though.
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
January 29th, 2007 at 11:46pm
ChemicalParade:
Hmph. At my first MCR concert, this roadie gave me his backstage pass right after the concert. However..there was no value in it since MCR was signing until everyone who wanted an autograph got one. I'm still greatful though.

did you know the roadie?? or did he just feel like giving his pass to a very random person??
Chemical_Romance
Salute You in Your Grave
Chemical_Romance
January 30th, 2007 at 07:36am

I asked a roadie for his pass and he was really sweet; He said:
"I would if I could, Kid. Sorry."
Aw, and he was on the phone too. MCR just ooze kindness. Lol.

ChemicalParade
Killjoy
ChemicalParade
January 30th, 2007 at 09:40pm
rockonbaby:
ChemicalParade:

did you know the roadie?? or did he just feel like giving his pass to a very random person??

I didn't know him. xD To be honest, I thought he was giving it to me because I was one of the only 'kids' at the concert. (Only about 5 girls I saw were around my age) Thank god he wasn't some dirty pervert..
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
January 30th, 2007 at 11:56pm
i got my backstage passes mostly from working as paramedics/ medical advisor/health officer with few performers but it sucks having to wear "CREW" on your neck at every time. I'd prefer passes with "VIP" or "All Access"ones. Wink

how i wish i work for MCR though Sad
cindyl541
Killjoy
cindyl541
February 3rd, 2007 at 07:19am
48/m, truckdriver:
Show 'em yer tits!

(roadies)

cindyl spits in truckdriver's face and says f--- you!!!! Ha Ha
cindyl541
Killjoy
cindyl541
February 3rd, 2007 at 07:21am
No offense truckdriver...just remembering what Gerard said to say...and yes, I'll sit in the back-no backstage pass for me.
Frank Fresh Prince
Joining The Black Parade
Frank Fresh Prince
February 9th, 2007 at 11:15pm
I have VIP Passes for the May 8 show!!!!! I just found out that my godmother got them for me because she knows the guy who owns the venue building....I can not wait for this!!!! May is sooo far away but it's worth the wait!!!!!!
Something
Killjoy
Something
February 10th, 2007 at 12:17am
I'm getting backstage passes from my friend who works at the local radiostation...

Luckily this radio station is sponersing the event

yessssss
=]
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
February 10th, 2007 at 09:45pm
You guys are soooooo lucky! I wish I were you! I NEED backstage passes!
abeautifuldisaster
Killjoy
abeautifuldisaster
February 11th, 2007 at 07:01pm
check ebay - i know some people sell them there...for a ton of money but if you really want it...

hell yeah i'd pay
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
February 11th, 2007 at 09:55pm
^^^ it's true! for taste of chaos, they were selling two tickets + two VIP passes. someone paid like $1,500 for them. it's worth it, cus there's Senses Fail, 30 Seconds to Mars, the Used, Aiden and a few more bands.
but i think there are many things on ebay that's not trustworthy