Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR supporting Muse

AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Salute You in Your Grave
The Doctor
May 22nd, 2007 at 11:04am
My Dads looking into getting the Tickets sswapped, or selling them and getting other ones. It just sucks that if I don't go, I'll miss MCR, and if I do go, I run the risk of failing Drama.

>.<
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
May 22nd, 2007 at 11:12am
^ Good luck!!!

My mum mentioned hotels to my dad at lunchtime, but apparently he wasn't impressed by the idea.
I think my plan is going out of the window Sad
tennant.
Full of Ephedrine
tennant.
May 22nd, 2007 at 12:07pm
There are still some tickets left. They're right at the back but I'm not allowed to go.
ear cataracts?
Banned
ear cataracts?
May 22nd, 2007 at 02:38pm
Bess is Yoda:
I think my plan is going out of the window Sad
No.
It can't.
Keep at it.

I don't think there's much chance of me going.
My parents disapprove of every decision I make.
But still.
Maybe my friends'll be able to persuade their parents, and then MAYBE I'll be able to tag along with them?
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
May 23rd, 2007 at 08:35am
Bess is Yoda:
I know, and you're right Sad it's just to see my two favourite bands at the biggest stadium in the world would just be unbelievable.

Muse and MCR are light-years ahead of any other live bands. Seeing them together is like a dream of mine.

best of luck getting tix :]
The Doctor
Salute You in Your Grave
The Doctor
May 24th, 2007 at 07:09am
Have you got your tickets yet Bess?
Bobby B.
Banned
Bobby B.
May 24th, 2007 at 09:17am
Apparently MCR have cancelled their Austrian festival appearance in order to support Muse at Wembley.

LJ LInk
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
May 24th, 2007 at 10:21am
Motherfucker:
Have you got your tickets yet Bess?

Do you mean have I received my tickets for the 16th, or have I booked my tickets for the 17th?
Either way, nope, I haven't. At least, I don't THINK we've received the tickets for the 16th.

But I won't be getting tickets for the 17th. It's just not fucking happening and I'm distraught about it Sad

Count in Fives.:
Apparently MCR have cancelled their Austrian festival appearance in order to support Muse at Wembley.

LJ LInk

There goes my theory about them playing both shows in one day!
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
May 24th, 2007 at 11:12am
cant you buy some off ebay bess?, but then you have the thing about booking a hotel this close to the gig....
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
May 24th, 2007 at 11:14am
I'm not allowed Sad
My mum hasn't even tried talking my dad around, he won't change his mind unless there's some kind of miracle.
If I lived closer to London, it would be fine. It's just...arghhhh Sad
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
May 24th, 2007 at 11:17am
shame bess... dam parents, cant you get one of your mates to get some tickets, or wont your parents let you go on the 17th full stop?, dont they understand how much this means!!!!....

how far away from london are you...?
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
May 24th, 2007 at 03:41pm
Bess is Yoda:
^ Yeah, that's what I thought. Plus it wouldn't be the first time they've done that; they played Reading AND Leeds festivals on the SAME day in 2005!

I saw them that day!! they rushed the set but it was still kool

I feel mean shouting (well not really shouting) round that I'm going on the 17th
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
May 24th, 2007 at 06:29pm
Fall Awake:
shame bess... dam parents, cant you get one of your mates to get some tickets, or wont your parents let you go on the 17th full stop?, dont they understand how much this means!!!!....

how far away from london are you...?

Nope, the only friend I have who's a big Muse fan is going on the Saturday so it can't happen. I live 2-3 hours away from London, so it's not exactly easy just getting back and forth *sniffs*
The Doctor
Salute You in Your Grave
The Doctor
May 25th, 2007 at 08:14am
Bess is Yoda:
Do you mean have I received my tickets for the 16th, or have I booked my tickets for the 17th?
Either way, nope, I haven't. At least, I don't THINK we've received the tickets for the 16th.

But I won't be getting tickets for the 17th. It's just not fucking happening and I'm distraught about it Sad

I meant had you got your tickets for the 16th, but it really really sucks that your not going on the 17th.

As far as I know, my Dads trying but I don't think it's gonna happen.

I just hope that no-one heckles The Streets or Rodrigo Y Gabriela. Some people are REALLY pissed because of The Streets.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
May 25th, 2007 at 11:54am
^ I'm not a fan of The Streets [I used to be - I own their first two albums LOL] but I'd hate to see them get bottled. I disagree with that, but that is one of the reasons why I think it's crazy they're supporting Muse. The Streets and Muse don't really come into the same category, do they? I think it'd be better for everyone [The Streets included] if they weren't supporting Muse.
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
May 25th, 2007 at 12:08pm
Bess is Yoda:
The title says it all. I feel absolutely heartbroken and I feel so cheated.

I have tickets to see Muse on the 16th at Wembley. I was one of the devoted fans who got tickets right away instead of waiting until the second date.

The first dates support bands are The Streets and some band I've never heard of. I am absolutely mortified because we were the ones who spent ages getting tickets for the first date, and we're lumbered with terrible support bands?

I need to find some way to swap my tickets, but I don't know how. I don't know what to do. But I am devastated.

Anyway, I thought I'd inform you all. This might be in the wrong place, so lock it or move it if you must.

im like you i feel cheated but i dont wanna swap tickets to be honest i got them to see muse at the first show a band has ever played at wembley stadium and im not going to give them up. i love mcr to be bits and hopefully they'll work out a way so they can play saturday aswell (muse are adding more support acts!)
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
May 25th, 2007 at 12:12pm
^ Yeah, you are right =] though MCR have canceled the Austrian festival they were due to play on the 17th, so they could support Muse instead.
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
May 25th, 2007 at 12:14pm
i think that is slightly off that they cancelled a festival just to support muse or is that just me.. the fans in austria must be heart broken.
i mean i know that mcr are probably paying muse back because they supported mcr but still!
bring me the horizon
Salute You in Your Grave
bring me the horizon
May 25th, 2007 at 12:39pm
i guess that Muse might have only just announced MCR knowing that otherwise masses of MCR fans would be buying tickets. I couldnt have gone anyways, i live up i Manchester; bit of a trek for a 15 year old girl!

i feel so bad for you all. keep at it Bess!
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
May 26th, 2007 at 05:06am
im just annoyed that an add on show gets mcr and when the main show gets the streets grrrr