Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR Card Train

AuthorMessage
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
July 19th, 2007 at 11:10pm
^ Seriously, I will be SO upset if Ray's and/or Frank's cards are missing. They were both AMAZING. And we're running out of time to keep sending out new messages =/
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
July 19th, 2007 at 11:15pm
i know Sad
i don't know what to do. whether to make a new one with the same design and pm people with my address like i did with gerards or see if they turn up.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
July 19th, 2007 at 11:17pm
Hopefully someone has it and just hasn't sent it on yet. But I don't know why people can't just come in this thread and let us know. Why can't anyone tell us who last had it? It's not that difficult - when I had them, I kept everyone updated until I'd sent them on, and I made sure they were received as well!
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
July 19th, 2007 at 11:23pm
Exactly, i asked people to pm me on the note that i put with the card as well but no one has.
i just need to find out who had them last,
i might put it in my sig /spam
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
July 19th, 2007 at 11:37pm
Is there any news at all on any of the U.S. cards??
CryIDontCare
Salute You in Your Grave
CryIDontCare
July 20th, 2007 at 08:50pm
Chemically_Romantic:
anyone heard anything about Frank Or Rays UK cards?
i'm really worried cos i've heard nothing about them at all, if theyre not found soon we'll have to get new ones and get people to send the messages for them, like gerard, bob, and matts cards. i'd really like to find them though cos i made rays and afterlifeoftheparty made franks :[

also has anyone else sent messages for gerards card?

becky! I sent you Gerard message in the post, theres one by me and my friend, hope they're okay!
I sent them on..erm, yesterday, Thursday in a first class stamp so it'll probally arrive soon.
CryIDontCare
Salute You in Your Grave
CryIDontCare
July 20th, 2007 at 08:52pm
becky, do you want to send my your address again [I lost it!] and I'll send you the Frank and Ray one, just in case it is lost somewhere you have those to put in it?

edit: oh yeah, and what happened about the Bob card?
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
July 20th, 2007 at 09:44pm
^^
hey don't worry i got your messages this morning :]
afterlifeoftheparty is bobs card leader so if i pm you my address again could you send me Frank, Ray and Bobs messages?
shes my sister so she'll get them
CryIDontCare
Salute You in Your Grave
CryIDontCare
July 20th, 2007 at 10:34pm
thankies Becky!
i swear, you deserve a medal for sorting out all the UK cards hehe
CryIDontCare
Salute You in Your Grave
CryIDontCare
July 21st, 2007 at 12:56pm
also, if the cards reappear or something please [and i know the have to be sent off to leaders by this time anyway or something i just wanted people to know so i dont get all "gahh!" about it] dont send them to me during the dates of 28th July - 10 August.

cos they'd just be sitting at my door so if your sure any of the cards will arrive to me during this period just cross my name off the list or something. Anyway, i think we're starting a new card so whatever
The Doctor
Salute You in Your Grave
The Doctor
July 21st, 2007 at 02:13pm
I'm a bit worried about Mikeys card, because I haven't got it yet.

I'm thinking that maybe our Postman just hates us, because I'm also waiting for a postcard (That should've got here 2 days ago), and we didn't get any post yesterday either.

But yeah. I'm on the look out for it, but there does seem to be a problem with our post now. I'm really, really sorry.
CryIDontCare
Salute You in Your Grave
CryIDontCare
July 21st, 2007 at 02:33pm
dont worry about it! it took 5 days to come to us and the girl sent a 1st class stamp, all these flippin post guys goin on strike gahh
a life deliberate.
Salute You in Your Grave
a life deliberate.
July 21st, 2007 at 02:41pm
I just pm-ed the people that are involved in the UK card train about frank and bob's cards. I think i sent the message to everyone, but if i didn't just PM me and i'll send you it :]
xoxo
Suety
Awake and Unafraid
Suety
July 22nd, 2007 at 08:23am
sorry to hear about the missing cards :[
and thanks for doing all this Abi and Bex
and everyone else
The Doctor
Salute You in Your Grave
The Doctor
July 22nd, 2007 at 01:44pm
So all the UK cards have gone missing, apart from Mikeys (Which might be missing)?

God, why does our post suck so much? This is so unfair!
CryIDontCare
Salute You in Your Grave
CryIDontCare
July 22nd, 2007 at 03:03pm
i know! Just when we need to flippin speed up and everything all the post people go stupid and ... yeah, but, dont worry im sure they'll show up.. Sorry for the spammage.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
July 22nd, 2007 at 04:17pm
The Doctor:
So all the UK cards have gone missing, apart from Mikeys (Which might be missing)?

God, why does our post suck so much? This is so unfair!

It's because all of our bloody postman decide to go on strike and shit like that >.< I'm really upset and angry. We all spent time and effort writing our messages in those cards, and the people who made them/brought them...arghhh. It's not fair Sad
Suety
Awake and Unafraid
Suety
July 22nd, 2007 at 05:13pm
shxt, so gerard's one is missing aswell?
for God's sake!!!
CryIDontCare
Salute You in Your Grave
CryIDontCare
July 22nd, 2007 at 07:15pm
no, we had to take away Gerards card, cos on the front of if it was like "im really happy for your engagment" and stuff, and as he's not engaged anymore it would be a bit weird to send it to him...so we're just sending the messages to Becky address [Chemically_Romantic] Yes
Nick Jonas.
Bleeding on the Floor
Nick Jonas.
July 22nd, 2007 at 09:23pm
Bex, have you got the message i sent for Gerard ? I sent it ages ago !
I'm sending Rays and Franks messages out tomorrow. I'ma sending them at once, since that will be alot easier :p
-Sophii xxxx