Don't have an account? Create one!

What MCR song do your parents absolutly hate/ and or love?

AuthorMessage
GerardthePatient
Killjoy
GerardthePatient
June 4th, 2007 at 10:10pm
my mom thinks they're okay. my family thinks that i'm brainwashed! my cousin even said, "they're other bands other than My"crappy" Chemical Romance", to which, I punched him! I Love MCR, no matter what anyone says, no one can tell me otherwise!!!! [So =P on my cousin!]
Quinnmobile.
Jazz Hands
Quinnmobile.
June 4th, 2007 at 10:13pm
My dad likes the song WTTBP, probably cause Much Music over freaking played it.
Oh well...
My mom absolutely hates any shape or form of rock music.
So, I wouldn't say that either of my parents 'love' a song.
But, I can say my mom 'hates' their songs.
She thinks they are demonic. [I gave her a lecture haha]
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
June 4th, 2007 at 10:37pm
My dad hates most of their first two albums, and Teenagers.
My mom really likes IDLY.
However, my dad loves the WTTBP video.
the greatest coward.
Bleeding on the Floor
the greatest coward.
June 4th, 2007 at 10:44pm
my mom hates them. she saw them on fuse and doesnt stop ranting about how "THEY WEAR MAKEUP!" and "THAT VIDEO WITH THE FIRE WAS HORRIFYING!" (talking about FLW of course) and "THEY LOOK DEAD!"

my dad is too full of his old music to admit that he likes them (he listened to The Cure and elp and the sex pistols which i now listen to also) but i showed him the WTTBP video and i coudl tell he liked it. afterwords of course he said it was okay.

my sister thinks gerard is scary but otherwise she likes mcr a little... then again she IS 10.....
GerardthePatient
Killjoy
GerardthePatient
June 5th, 2007 at 07:58am
I think apperance has a lot to do with it. just because you may look a certain way, doesn't mean you can tell how a person's personality is. That's what makes me mad, when other people at school tell that MCR is gay. just because they don't like them doesn't mean they have to put me down about liking them.
sick of sin.
Salute You in Your Grave
sick of sin.
June 5th, 2007 at 09:18am
my mum likes mcr a lot! we listen to their songs together! her favorite song is teenagers
Freaxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Freaxx
June 5th, 2007 at 12:58pm
I wish my parents liked MCR both of them hate them. They think they make kids depressed and they don't believe me when I say that it really helps you.
Freaxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Freaxx
June 5th, 2007 at 12:58pm
Damn double post Mad
Pandora's Box
Motor Baby
Pandora's Box
June 5th, 2007 at 01:03pm
my parentd hate them full stop although my mum likes helena and my step dad took me to see them adn he sanfg along with me but he still twinged a bit when gerard swore lol my mum hates the most bout mcr is gerard's swearing habbit lol
Pandora's Box
Motor Baby
Pandora's Box
June 5th, 2007 at 01:03pm
girlxinxthexcorner:
I wish my parents liked MCR both of them hate them. They think they make kids depressed and they don't believe me when I say that it really helps you.

yeah your nnot the olny one whos parents are like that lol
vee4gee
Motor Baby
vee4gee
June 5th, 2007 at 01:07pm
My mum loves ''Im Not Okay'' but she hates ''Give Em Hell Kid'' When I listen to it, shes like ''Put it down, I hate all that Bangy Bangy!'' LOL!
My dad likes ''I Dont Love You'' and ''Mama'' but he dont ''Thank You For The Venom''
Alucard
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Alucard
June 5th, 2007 at 01:38pm
My mom likes "Welcome to the Black Parade",she keeps singing "We´ll carry on..."
kinda weird now that i think about it....
xOurLadyOfSorrowsx
Killjoy
xOurLadyOfSorrowsx
June 9th, 2007 at 09:20am
my mom likes disenchanted. she hates all others -_-
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
June 9th, 2007 at 10:25am
my dad like famous last words WTTBP and a few others.
my mum likes IDLY and some of the other "softer" songs from tbp
they both hate everything they've heard off bullets. which isnt alot, but they really dont like it. im not really sure what they think of most songs, coz they dont really say much about it. except my dad thinks its making me emo (he calls anyone who wears black skinny jeans, or likes any kind of music similar to mcr, emo), and mum, well, she doesnt really say much about it. she thinks i should listen to more "relaxing" music.
BroKeN_DeFeaTEdX
Jazz Hands
BroKeN_DeFeaTEdX
June 10th, 2007 at 07:41am
she absolutly hates Mama. When we get to that track on the CD in the car, she changes it. She likes MCR actually but there are some songs she doesn't like. She like Teenagers and Dead.
Brand New.
Demolition Lover
Brand New.
June 10th, 2007 at 08:23pm
Both my parent's Hate them. My mom said she can tolerate WTTBP.

Otherwise, my parents think its "noise".Sad (shows what they know!!!Mad)
americanidiot
Fabulous Killjoy
americanidiot
June 10th, 2007 at 11:52pm
My mom LOVES all of their songs exept Sleep, but thats because of the dude talking at the beginning. I think her favrit is Teenagers, she sings it when I do stupid stuff. Mr. Green

Dad 'hates' it all, but when I ask him why, he says it's because he's my father and it's his job as a parent to hate my music. But he owns all of their CD's, and sings along to ALL of their songs. So he likes it he just wont admit it Disgust
DROP DEAD!
Bleeding on the Floor
DROP DEAD!
June 11th, 2007 at 12:03am
my mom like tbp but hates the first two albums
my dad likes everything i do
DROP DEAD!
Bleeding on the Floor
DROP DEAD!
June 11th, 2007 at 12:05am
also my mom likes the song mama she likes all of the black parade
Dan.
Demolition Lover
Dan.
June 11th, 2007 at 03:14am
My mum likes IDLY and The Ghost of You. she likes TGOY because of the video clip as her favourite movie is saving private ryan.