Don't have an account? Create one!

What MCR song do your parents absolutly hate/ and or love?

AuthorMessage
Heroes.
Fabulous Killjoy
Heroes.
June 11th, 2007 at 03:55am
my mom doesnt really know them, i dont think she cares, she thinks i'm too obsessed. i think she likes WTTBP though, every time I play it, I catch her humming it.

My dad on the other hand has heard the whole BP album, but only twice. He thinks they're an all right band, but he's always pointing out to me songs/parts that sound like other songs. He said WTTBP was a 'damn good song' but when I asked him about it later he didn't act like it was very good. I asked him to rate it on a scale of 1 to 10 and he said like 6 or something. But my dad knows A LOT more about MCR than my mom does, he knows all the members full names and everything. Other than that, my parents don't really care.
melodramatic fool
Salute You in Your Grave
melodramatic fool
June 11th, 2007 at 04:20am
My parents hate all My Chem. Well not really,my dad doesn't get it and I don't talk to him much. But my mom just rolls her eyes whenever I talk about them. But I'm praying she won't actually hear a song LOL
LivingDead
Fabulous Killjoy
LivingDead
June 11th, 2007 at 04:49am
my mom hates mcr... but my dad like im not okay... <.<.. kinda odd seeing him dancing...
ImChemicallyRomanced
Killjoy
ImChemicallyRomanced
June 11th, 2007 at 05:56am
My mum loves cancer but she says "its not very long is it.." lol! she also like " I Dont Love You" and "WTBBP" my dad doesnt like them .. even tho hes never reli heard them coz he doesnt live with us. If he did he'd hear them all the time!!!!!! xxxx Very Happy
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
June 11th, 2007 at 07:24am
My mom likes Teenagers, and she sort of likes I'm Not Okay. She doesn't like Vampires, but she doesn't really hate it, either.
Ms. Vampire
Fabulous Killjoy
Ms. Vampire
June 11th, 2007 at 01:21pm
My mom hates Blood so much. She never said she did but when I hijacked the radio on a long trip, her face just went into a disgusted expression when Blood came on.

My gangsta little brother likes WTTBP and Famous Last Words. I was watcign the video to FLW and he was singing along to the chorus and I asked him "who sings this song?" he said "My Chemical Romance" and I told him "Let's keep it that way."

My older brother hates all their songs, especially I'm Not Okay. Mr. Green
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
June 20th, 2007 at 07:25am
My Dad liked WTTBP.

It was funny, coz even after I'd stop playing, he still sings "we'll carry on, we'll carry on... lalalala..."

HILARIOUS.
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
June 20th, 2007 at 10:31am
my mum likes im not okay and FLW especially. my dad likes the BP album but he doesn't like heaven help us or My way home is through you. I dunno why cos i really like those two but anyway... And neither of my parents have ever heard bullets or revenge, i don't think they'd like them to be honest.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
June 20th, 2007 at 07:05pm
My mom LOVES, and I mean loves, I Don't Love You
Oh, and Teenagers. lol =]
Sometimes I catch her humming Dead! too haha
Yesterday she couldn't find her car keys and she actually said "OH! MY! CHEMICAL ROMANCE!" I squealed like a teenie I was so shocked. haha

My brother thinks Teenagers is hilarious, because they say 'shit' in it.
mz_mcr_shawna_71391
Fabulous Killjoy
mz_mcr_shawna_71391
June 20th, 2007 at 07:21pm
my ma loves welcome to the black parade and helena.

dashawna a.k.a. mz.mcr =( <3!
ain-Z
Fabulous Killjoy
ain-Z
June 21st, 2007 at 07:18am
my mum loves the whol bp album she made me copy it for her so she could listen to it in her car but she LOVES i dont love you and plays it over and over again
To The End.
Salute You in Your Grave
To The End.
June 21st, 2007 at 10:28am
My dad likes im not okay, helena, and ghost of you. they are the only songs he knows, but he says they are good.

my mom just doesnt care lol.
GasolineRainbow
Jazz Hands
GasolineRainbow
June 21st, 2007 at 01:32pm
'Teenagers' was on Kerrang! yesterday and i was singing it before it came (because i'm psyhcic) and it came on the T.V so my mum said 'For fuck sake do we have to listen to that today. No Rachel. I'm not listening to it'. i kept it on Smile
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
June 21st, 2007 at 04:28pm
I was playing 'Teenagers' in the car and my moms like, "You know.. I like this song. It has a good beat to it..." I'm like ZOMGWTF?
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
June 21st, 2007 at 05:25pm
^ Haha! XD

My mom now likes Helena too.. hehe XD
Just a Trick
Jazz Hands
Just a Trick
June 21st, 2007 at 05:30pm
My mom hates "Sleep".
She thinks it sounds like a fake Oasis song.
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
June 21st, 2007 at 05:31pm
Nana says Teenagers is her theme song
melodramatic fool
Salute You in Your Grave
melodramatic fool
June 21st, 2007 at 11:24pm
My mom probably hates teenagers and I'm not okay,she thinks that teenagers are just trying to be cool and like everyone else by being "angsty" :@
the_black_parade_kid
Fabulous Killjoy
the_black_parade_kid
June 22nd, 2007 at 12:39am
my dad loves Ghost of you but hates Teenagers cause he thinks i am going to try something. my mom loves All i want for christmas is you. i dont know if she hates any
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
June 24th, 2007 at 02:15am
my mom hates mama
she loves I don't love you