Don't have an account? Create one!

What MCR song do your parents absolutly hate/ and or love?

AuthorMessage
cancer-
Thinking Happy Thoughts
cancer-
June 24th, 2007 at 03:23am
Mum likes I Don't Love You a lot, but Dad thinks they all are stupid. He had sayed that the vocalist (Gerard, he didn't know his name) can't sing and the lyrics are just depressing. He's wrong.
fallout vapor
Jazz Hands
fallout vapor
June 24th, 2007 at 04:44am
they hate Welcome To The Black Parade
that's the only song they heard
actually, I think they only read the lyrics to it
cause they didn't want the "horrible brainwashing crap music polluting them"
mother said the song didn't offer any solution or something
and THAT'S why she hates it
O_o
EMSEEAR
Killjoy
EMSEEAR
June 24th, 2007 at 05:48am
Funny question for me to answer.
I AM the parent,i am the onlyy one in my household who like MCR.
My kids like drum and bass,my hubby like dance music.
killallyourfriends10
Killjoy
killallyourfriends10
June 26th, 2007 at 06:41pm
my parents hate mcr,but my mom-mom loves"Welcome To the Black Parade".she even went to a concert with me!!!!
emy.is.amazing.
Fabulous Killjoy
emy.is.amazing.
June 26th, 2007 at 07:37pm
my mom hates the sharpest lives idk why :[
Mother War
Banned
Mother War
June 26th, 2007 at 08:00pm
My mom loves Famous Last Words; idk why :/
and my dad likes Welcome to The Black Parade

Hating any songs? i'm not so sure
well my dad wasn't to fond of Give 'Em Hell, Kid Razz
death_comes_ripping
Motor Baby
death_comes_ripping
June 26th, 2007 at 08:37pm
my mom likes teenagers,and house of wolves
Destroying_Angel
Salute You in Your Grave
Destroying_Angel
June 26th, 2007 at 08:48pm
my parents usually don't like the music b/c of the cussing and screaming, but my mom said she likes Teenagers. She said it was "cute"
Ash_
Killjoy
Ash_
July 9th, 2007 at 06:58pm
My dad doesn't really know any of the songs (except WTTBP) but he doesn't mind when I put them on in the car or something.

My mom hates them- she says they're obsessed with death and zombies and stuff and she doesn't like all the cursing I guess... but she hasn't really ever given them a chance.

My 10-year-old brother is afraid of them... I played him a few songs from TBP and he was all freaked out, lmao... the only one he knows is WTTBP.
Ierosaurus
Fabulous Killjoy
Ierosaurus
July 9th, 2007 at 08:10pm
My dad liked the way Gee introduced 'Disenchanted' at the concert he came too (I couldn't go if he didn't come with me ><Wink

I don't think he likes any of them particularly.. but he's not supposed to!!
not so pretty.
In The Murder Scene
not so pretty.
July 9th, 2007 at 10:54pm
I forced my family to listen to Revenge for a car trip. When it got to To The End, my dad said something like, "I can't take this anymore," and put the music only in the rear speakers. He hates them, I think. ( But he likes The Carpenters. Google them and hear the full horror of it. That lady's singing puts you to sleep.)

My mom loves the Helena and Teenagers videos and songs. She likes most of the Black Parade, but I don't think she likes Mama that much. She thinks their music is "mellowing out "cause Gerard turned 30; she doesn't like their old songs.
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
July 9th, 2007 at 11:12pm
My mum likes Helena, that's the only thing she's listened to all the way through...

And she thinks Teenagers "doesn't sound like an MCR song." Hmm.
Painful Laughter
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Painful Laughter
July 9th, 2007 at 11:37pm
my dad likes "teenagers" a lot. He asked for the lyrics and he read them out loud: "teenagers scare the living beep out of me. well that's true. maybe they're not crazy after all".. and I tried to get him to listen to "Cancer" but he says he can't. maybe I have a relative I don't know about that died from cancer.

my mom DESPISES them with every fiber in her body. I was listening to "Mama" when she walked into my room and she took away my ipod and grounded me for 3 days. She likes grounding me. But I'm smart cause I back up all my music on CDs.
Meeshell
Awake and Unafraid
Meeshell
July 10th, 2007 at 01:34am
my parents HATE mcr with a passion. one time my mom told me that they sucked and i didnt talk to her until dad made me....they just listen to stuff like godsmack, nickelback, candlebox and lots of other stuff, its just not their style i guess...but i listen to those other bands too so ill never get it
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
July 10th, 2007 at 01:50am
My mom doesn't like any. xD

Neither does my sister but I catch her singing a few lines.
Starlite Decay.
Bleeding on the Floor
Starlite Decay.
July 10th, 2007 at 01:51am
My mom LOVES My Chemical Romance.
but she said that the part in Sharpest where Gerard is making all the funny noises, is retarded.
and i got mad at her because sharpest is one of my favorite songs.

and my step dad makes fun of them all the time.
like when i had Helena on he decided to make up his own lyrics and this is what he said
"why oh why am i soooooooo gayyyyyyy, its because i cannot playyyy, so long, to my lifeeeeeee so long to my lifeeeeeeeeee."
and i was just like.
Shut up.
Control Your Toaster
Fabulous Killjoy
Control Your Toaster
July 10th, 2007 at 11:54am
My Mum only Likes "I Don't Love You"
she heard it on the radio.. and she said "I like this song.. But I dont know who sings it"
I then had to explain to her that its the band i blast in my bedroom everynight...
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
Fabulous Killjoy
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
July 10th, 2007 at 01:20pm
my mum likes - I dont love you (she even bought the single without telling me) adn my dad likes all of the music. my step dads thinks that blood sounds like a nasty nursery rhyme (which i had no comebcak for because when you listen to it in that perspective it does) and my little sis likes - WTTBP which sucks cause she walks around the house singing the wrong lyrics AHHHH! OH And me well they r my life hehe cya..sass
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
Fabulous Killjoy
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
July 10th, 2007 at 01:22pm
oh yeh my stepdad also thinks that gerard sounds like he is constipated when he sings desert song AHHHHHH!!!! i no ryte? i think it is a comparason to good riddance by greenday IM IN HEAVEN
PrinceArthur.
Always Born a Crime
PrinceArthur.
July 10th, 2007 at 01:30pm
my mum Loves MCR
She listens to TBP when she gets the bus!
im trying to convince her to come to a show
lmfao