Don't have an account? Create one!

Bestiality/ Zoophillia

AuthorMessage
Silverstein
Bleeding on the Floor
Silverstein
July 14th, 2007 at 07:26pm
Saw this in the homo rights thread, and decided to give it a thread. A pansexual is a person who engages in sexual intercourse with an animal. They treat it like a partner. What do you think?
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
July 14th, 2007 at 08:11pm
Actually pansexuality means "exhibiting or implying many forms of sexual expression". From Merriam-Webster.
"The term pansexual generally is used for a person who does not classify their sexuality with a person's sex, but their gender. They believe that there is a set difference between sex and gender - gender being the socially constructed condition of being male or female, and sex being the biological condition of male or female.
People who are pansexual may be attracted to various forms of romance, and may be aroused by various acts of sex on a carnal level. Some suggest that pansexuality is more accurately described by its adepts: human- or person-oriented. Despite a pansexual person's fluid sexuality, some may have a preference. A person who is pansexual may be attracted to all genders and sexes, but have a preference (for example) for pre-operative transsexual people, other people who are pansexuals, masculine lesbians, intersexed people, etc." From Wikipedia.

I've never heard of pansexuality applying to people being attracted to animals, though I suppose by the most basic definition it could. What you're talking about would be zoophilia or bestiality - which I personally think is wrong, because it can't possibly be consensual as animals do not have the capacity to consent.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
July 15th, 2007 at 01:38am
^ i'm sorry i'm stupid but that confused me
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
July 15th, 2007 at 01:57am
I think it's very wrong. It's not natural at all, animals can't mate with humans, they can't have a human baby.
And I think it's abusing the animal, it's wrong and the animal doesn't know it is.
But the human does.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
July 15th, 2007 at 02:03am
^agreed, it's disgusting, but its other peoples lifes and you can't live it for them
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
July 15th, 2007 at 05:23am
illustrated_romance:
^agreed, it's disgusting, but its other peoples lifes and you can't live it for them
What you just said is like a judge saying;
"I understand this man raped your daughter, but it's his life and he can live it the way he wants,"
It's not just diguisting, I think if you're going to have sex with something it has to be in the same species.
I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, but seriously.
Alice Cullen
Fabulous Killjoy
Alice Cullen
July 15th, 2007 at 06:09am
Her Dark Materials.:
illustrated_romance:
What you just said is like a judge saying;
"I understand this man raped your daughter, but it's his life and he can live it the way he wants,"
It's not just diguisting, I think if you're going to have sex with something it has to be in the same species.
I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, but seriously.

I actually don't think it's the same thing at all, really. I don't... really.. SUPPORT human/animal relationship, but I think that comparing it to that is rather drastic. I actually don't think we have enough information to have formed an opinion on this, considering we have no idea if the animal is against it or not.

I also think this comment was rather.... eh, I dunno:

"It's not just diguisting, I think if you're going to have sex with something it has to be in the same species."

What's the next boundary? Only having sex with members of your race? Only having sex with the opposite gender? Only having sex with blonde-haired people? Where does 'disgusting' end and 'free will' begin?
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
July 15th, 2007 at 06:16am
^There's a big difference between interracial sex and interspecies sex. Interspecies sex is simply not meant to happen in nature because unless the species are very closely related, they cannot produce offspring, and I've never heard of a fertile interspecies hybrid. Plain and simple, an animal can't consent to having sex - and okay, maybe it does want to have sex with a human, but you wouldn't take that chance with a person, would you?
Alice Cullen
Fabulous Killjoy
Alice Cullen
July 15th, 2007 at 06:28am
Fezzik:
^There's a big difference between interracial sex and interspecies sex. Interspecies sex is simply not meant to happen in nature because unless the species are very closely related, they cannot produce offspring, and I've never heard of a fertile interspecies hybrid. Plain and simple, an animal can't consent to having sex - and okay, maybe it does want to have sex with a human, but you wouldn't take that chance with a person, would you?

It's not like people actually expect to have offspring with an animal... >_O Most people who participate in interspecies sex do it for pleasure, no matter how morbid that pleasure is. And maybe that's wrong, I dunno. Sex was originally meant for reproducing, but isn't seen that way in general anymore, sadly. :/

So.... maybe it is wrong, in that sense. If sex really still IS meant for reproducing.
Sock Cucker.
Shotgun Sinner
Sock Cucker.
July 15th, 2007 at 07:33am
Its animal abuse. Period.
UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
July 15th, 2007 at 05:44pm
Dilmah:
Its animal abuse. Period.

I agree. I have a dog. I can not see how having sex with an animal could do anything. Yea the person might get two seconds of pleasure, but come on! Its an animal, it cant consent to sex, it cant speak, it cant love you back(at least not in a romantic way). And Im not sure but couldnt it be very painful to certain animals?
Philyrajuliet
Killjoy
Philyrajuliet
July 15th, 2007 at 10:30pm
I'm totally agreeing with the whole bestiality is abuse thing BUT this is supposed to be about pansexuality, which is very much not the same thing.

I think bestiality should be a separate topic because this board's discussion is misleading to people who don't know what pansexuality is.
CAMERONEO
Killjoy
CAMERONEO
July 15th, 2007 at 10:47pm
Fezzik "Interspecies sex is simply not meant to happen in nature because unless the species are very closely related, they cannot produce offspring" my thoughts and beastiality and homosexuality just wrong...
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
July 15th, 2007 at 10:57pm
^But homosexuality does occur in nature (animals engage in it). Interspecies sex does not.
Millstone
Bleeding on the Floor
Millstone
July 15th, 2007 at 10:58pm
Shocked I think that is unbelievably disgusting and wrong in every possible way.

*edit*
I'm a bit confused of what a pansexual is, so I won't make any judgments.
Philyrajuliet
Killjoy
Philyrajuliet
July 15th, 2007 at 11:00pm
AGAIN: pansexuality is not bestiality so I think the conversation should be moved away from that

I'm new here so I don't really know who to call (maybe Ghostbusters) to open a bestiality forum or ensure that the conversation is on topic
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
July 15th, 2007 at 11:05pm
Lady-Loss:

I also think this comment was rather.... eh, I dunno:

"It's not just diguisting, I think if you're going to have sex with something it has to be in the same species."

What's the next boundary? Only having sex with members of your race? Only having sex with the opposite gender? Only having sex with blonde-haired people? Where does 'disgusting' end and 'free will' begin?
What?
I didn't say anything about race. You just twisted my words.
I've seen the results of lions and tigers mating but they are closely related.
I'm saying that it's abusing the animal.
Sex should be kept within humans. I mean, if you want to have sex with a monkey, you can...I guess...
But I would still be against it.
I'm not saying anything about homosexuality, I think it's okay to be gay.
I'm not saying about interacial couples, that's okay too.
But an animal/human relationship like that is just wrong to me.
I don't understand how you would want to abuse of an animal like that.
FuckinDinoRawr
Banned
FuckinDinoRawr
July 16th, 2007 at 04:43am
Having sexual intercourse with an animal is gross and unnatural.
Rhys Webb
Awake and Unafraid
Rhys Webb
July 16th, 2007 at 06:18am
Morrissey.:
Saw this in the homo rights thread, and decided to give it a thread. A pansexual is a person who engages in sexual intercourse with an animal. They treat it like a partner. What do you think?

... and i always thought / was taught that was called beastiality?

either way, no matter what it's called it's still wrong.
Aye' bay bay.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Aye' bay bay.
July 16th, 2007 at 07:10am
Morrissey.:

Don't use the word 'homo.' It's rude and disrespectful.

Moving along.
I thought the word for Animal and Human phyiscal intercourse was called.
"Beastyality." Not "Pansexual." And I always thought that a Pansexual was
a person who wasn't physically attracted to anyone.
Just a normal person who doesn't like either gender.

Because if it does mean physical attracion to animals.
A lot of people have the wrong word.