Don't have an account? Create one!

Bestiality/ Zoophillia

AuthorMessage
AmanderBananer
Killjoy
AmanderBananer
August 5th, 2007 at 09:20pm
I see what you're saying too.

But you haven't seen everything that has went on (or gone down (XD)) in life. So how do you know it hasn't happened in the past? Just because it hasn't been recorded. I'm pretty sure people don't go around saying

"People! I just had sex with an animal!"

I'm not saying it has happened in the past either, because I haven't been around since the beginning of time.

I suppose it could be argued that zoophilia is a population deterrent

Exactly. XD

no other two species (or no other two species I've ever heard of) ever willingly have sex in their natural habitat.

Exactly. None that we've ever heard of It mean it doesn't happen.

Right?

Doesn't mean it's not willingly.

Until we learn how to talk to animals, this will never be resolved. --.--

Smile

(Edit - page claim. Finally...my first one ^_^)
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
August 5th, 2007 at 09:54pm
^Well, generally, there's never been any society that's accepted bestiality in common practice, has there (like the Ancient Greeks allowing homosexual relationships in the army)? There's some bestiality in Greek and Roman mythology, but I don't think it was even close to prevalent in the society itself.

I really don't think it happens in nature, though. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that it might - there are like 80 trillion species of bugs out there, at least two of them could be getting it on, but in general, it just doesn't happen. There are all sorts of natural deterrents, actually, preventing it from happening. Different species mate at different times of the year (or even day), they have specific mating rituals that other species don't know, they release different pheromones, their "equipment" doesn't "align", to put it politely - and that's not going into the barriers that prevent offspring from being conceived and carried to term if two animals actually manage to have sex, because, as you said, sex isn't just about mating. The only interspecies hybrid I've ever heard of that actually survives any kind of lifespan is a mule, which is a cross between a horse and a donkey - and there existence is only due to the manipulation by humans, and only works because they're closely related, and mules aren't fertile, anyway.
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
August 5th, 2007 at 11:13pm
There are many instances of naturally occuring hybrid animals.

Dolphin and Killer Whale = Wolphin
Male Lion and Female Tiger = Liger (Ligers are the world’s largest cats)
Female Lion and Male Tiger = Tigon
Horse and Zebra = Zorse
Horse and Pony = Zony
Donkey and Zebra = Zonkey
Camel and Llama = Cama
Grizzly Bear and Polar Bear = Grolar or Pizzly
Male Leopard and Female Lion = Leopon
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
August 5th, 2007 at 11:51pm
^All right, I stand corrected.
However, those species are all pretty closely related - more closely related, at least, than humans and, say, a horse, a dog, a cat, etc. (I dunno; I haven't a clue what zoophilics would be attracted to).
And anyway, it all comes back to the fact that animals can't consent.

Edit: And actually I just looked up the hybrids on that list (just on Wikipedia, so not 100% accurate) and the Zorse, Zony, Cama, and Leopon were all bred by humans. The only reports of wolphins in the wild are unconfirmed (the only two known in existence are in captivity), and though there have been reports of Ligers / Tigons, Zonkys, and Grolars in the wild, they are considered "very rare" and "highly unlikely combinations". I don't know what kind of circumstances hybrids would be conceived under, but it's obviously not something remotely close to common in the animal kingdom (as homosexuality is).
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
August 6th, 2007 at 12:48am
Has anyone really thought of where HIV originated?

From what I've heard, HIV originated in Apes. But to them it's not a disease, it's more like a cold. To humans though, it's far worse, and ultimately results in death.
Now, the disease could've spread to humans any number of ways, but the biggest candidate would probably be beastiaity, don't you think?

Stripey-Stripes.
Motor Baby
Stripey-Stripes.
August 6th, 2007 at 01:39am
Giacomo Paradisi.:

From what I've heard, HIV originated in Apes. But to them it's not a disease, it's more like a cold. To humans though, it's far worse, and ultimately results in death.
Now, the disease could've spread to humans any number of ways, but the biggest candidate would probably be beastiaity, don't you think?

Yea, I've heard that too. I don't know if it's true, but I don't see why it couldn't be. There are a lot of diseases that animals carry and I'm sure that many of them can be spread sexaully, just like Mad Cow can be spread by eating an infected animal.
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
August 7th, 2007 at 05:24pm
Giacomo Paradisi.:

^I might be wrong, but I think this could be an entirely different topic altogether...

I think beastiality is generally wrong because there is lack of consent. But to play devils advocate, what if it's a gorilla? Gorillas can be taught to communicate their needs, wants and desires. Hypothetically speaking, a very randy gorilla (LOL) could consent to his trainer.

And then that brings up the hybrid animal topic... if a whale and dolphin can mate successfully because they are closely related species (albeit the success rate is extremely low), then there is a very rare off chance of a gorilla / human hybrid.
UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
August 7th, 2007 at 05:59pm
^^ Yes but you still cant be 100% percent sure that the Gorilla really wants to have sex, it may just be showing brotherly love to you, so beastiality still shouldnt be performed.
bright lights x x
Really Not Okay
bright lights x x
August 8th, 2007 at 01:30am
how did this get all scientific and crap?
does it matter?
beastiality or how ever the hell you spell it is really not that natural.
God made animals to eat and keep us company.
not to bang.
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
August 8th, 2007 at 01:10pm
bright lights x x:
does it matter?
not to bang.

that's assuming everyone here believes in god.

which is ignorant in itself.
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
August 8th, 2007 at 05:43pm
And don't forget vegetarians. If you were an atheist vegetarian, animals are for neither.
bright lights x x
Really Not Okay
bright lights x x
August 8th, 2007 at 07:01pm
faye_merci:
bright lights x x:
does it matter?
not to bang.

that's assuming everyone here believes in god.

which is ignorant in itself.

ok well then for the people who dont beleive in God.
does it even matter?
would you want to have sex with anmials?!
do you think its even right?
UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
August 8th, 2007 at 09:59pm
^^ Would you want to have sex with your sibling either. There are many cases in which sex is deemed "unnatural" and "wrong", but that doesnt mean it always is. Some people think that homosexual sex is "unnatural" and "wrong", but does that mean that it does? I do think that beastality is wrong, but for a few different reasons. Animals arent here just to keep us company and to eat, they are here to live, they are beings just like us(We are just smarter).
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
August 8th, 2007 at 11:19pm
bright lights x x:
does it even matter? would you want to have sex with anmials?! do you think its even right?

No, of course not. I think it's very wrong and should be considered rape / abuse. I don't think it has anything to do with species, gender, etc. I think it boils down to awareness and informed consent.

But one has to play devils advocate and bring up all the possible different view points, beliefs, etc.. Everyone has their own set of morals, or what they deem right and wrong. For some, that set of morals comes from their religion. But others, they come from family values and surrounding culture. We should never assume that everyone shares our same morals.
bright lights x x
Really Not Okay
bright lights x x
August 9th, 2007 at 03:02am
Beeblebrox:
bright lights x x:
does it even matter? would you want to have sex with anmials?! do you think its even right?

No, of course not. I think it's very wrong and should be considered rape / abuse. I don't think it has anything to do with species, gender, etc. I think it boils down to awareness and informed consent.

But one has to play devils advocate and bring up all the possible different view points, beliefs, etc.. Everyone has their own set of morals, or what they deem right and wrong. For some, that set of morals comes from their religion. But others, they come from family values and surrounding culture. We should never assume that everyone shares our same morals.

okay well i didnt mean to affend anyone
i wasnt at all trying to bring morals into my opinion at all.
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
August 10th, 2007 at 12:54am
Beeblebrox:
And don't forget vegetarians. If you were an atheist vegetarian, animals are for neither.
Haha. That would almost be my standpoint, except I think you'd have to be vegan rather than vegetarian.

I agree with what was said a little while back. I think it's wrong because the animals don't consent. Fantasies are fine, but it's the consent thing that makes it bad.
Foxy_Roxy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Foxy_Roxy
August 11th, 2007 at 10:58pm
IMO to have sex with an animal is wrong mainly because the animal does not fully understand what is happening to it - much like a small child, it's like someone mentioned before (sorry name escapes me - will edit later) its rape.
Another reason is that it is most likely painful for the animal - one because the " organs won't align properly" and secondly when "rape" occurs the "victim" (call it victim for arguments sake) is tense and uncomfortable, which, again, would make it painful.
Another thing that crosses my mind is the health of both participants - surely there must be infections that can/are passed on during interspecies sex.
Not to mention it's cruelty to animals.
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
August 12th, 2007 at 02:49am
Beastiality is disgusting. I can't stand it.

That's all I'm saying.
genresR4losers
Motor Baby
genresR4losers
September 17th, 2007 at 11:21pm
okay... this is just wrong... i'm not going to get into it... but it's just wrong... and disgusting... and should be stopped...
eeeeewww...

that's my view.
Rhys Webb
Awake and Unafraid
Rhys Webb
September 17th, 2007 at 11:30pm
i would honestly prefer to see someone having a one night stand or be a prostitute then have intercourse with a damn animal.
that is just disgusting, i'm sorry.