Don't have an account? Create one!

Bestiality/ Zoophillia

AuthorMessage
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
November 10th, 2007 at 03:19am
*shudder* Natural morid curiosity brought me in here, Lol.... It's the bane of my existence. I think having sex with animals is disgusting and fairly horrific, and I try as much as I can to not judge people. This is one part of humanity that I cannot understand on any level, and I try my hardest to understand everyone's actions on some level, even those that society has given up on. But this stumps me... *shudder again*

xxx
ThinkxHappyxThoughts
Joining The Black Parade
ThinkxHappyxThoughts
November 14th, 2007 at 10:39pm
I don't go for it. I don't think the animal probably does either.
Elwood.
Fabulous Killjoy
Elwood.
November 14th, 2007 at 11:26pm
The animal can't possibly know what it's doing. It can't give consent, it can't love the human the way the human loves it. Beastiality is animal abuse and frankly it's wrong.
Diana_a7x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diana_a7x
November 18th, 2007 at 06:49pm
I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but isn't a pansexual kind of like a bi-sexual???
Girl Anachronism
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Girl Anachronism
November 18th, 2007 at 08:31pm
I think it actually sounds quite wrong. People are weird like that, and I would usually say whatever floats your boat, but.... wouldn't that be kinda going hand in hand with animal cruelty??? Because part of animal cruelty is sexual abuse, which is rape, and I'm sure the one having sex with the animal likes it, but not so much the animal.... which would mean your forcing the animal to have sex with you, otherwise known as rape. So.... ew. Extremely disgusting and disturbing and I feel horrible for the animal that has to go through with that.
Sonnet 130
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Sonnet 130
November 19th, 2007 at 05:29pm
I'm ok with females liking females and males liking males.
But this is really kind of sick.
how can a human being find for example a dog attractive and want to have or even have "pleasure" with it?
I know there is a lot of weird and freaky things on the planet but sex with different species?!
and an animal can't actually tell someone not to have sex with them; so it's really rape, which i don't agree with.
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
January 15th, 2008 at 03:51pm
Personally, I find it sick and twisted. It's abusive to animals and anyone that can live with themselves, knowing they get off over such a thing...well, I just wonder how the hell they sleep at night. How can anyone find that shit arousing? Animals can't give you love [at least not romantically] and they have no idea what you are doing to them.

But that's just my opinion. Smile

EDIT: And just so people know, I don't have any problems with homosexuality, I'm fine with that. I just really don't agree with something like man/dog...urg.
sir_pleb
Jazz Hands
sir_pleb
January 16th, 2008 at 06:04pm
Well, unlike most people in this thread, I can see why people do this.

Firstly, it's rarely about love. It's almost certainly purely sexual. And people can find anything arousing.

Secondly, who's to say that they don't know what's happening? It could well be argued that animals are capable of love, is it not possible that people could misinterpret platonic love for romantic love? Of course it is, it happens all the time between humans.

All cases that I have heard of, it is the animal that is the dominant, shall we say, partner. That is, it is male, and obviously, it is also aroused. Is that then rape on the part of the person? The animal is willing to have sex, but the cloudy issue is of how much it really knows.
HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
January 18th, 2008 at 08:05am
i have to say... i think its wrong. like... really wrong.
DeadInTheWater
Fabulous Killjoy
DeadInTheWater
January 18th, 2008 at 01:19pm
i think its kinda wrong,
i mean its not like the animal can give consent is it
and it is kind of animal abuse
=/
love on her arms.
Bleeding on the Floor
love on her arms.
January 18th, 2008 at 06:58pm
its wrong.
I mean i really dont think there any thing to discuss.
it wrong and a animal cant understand that kind of love
nor does it want to.
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
January 19th, 2008 at 06:32pm
Well, it's wrong on many levels, but that is a personal opinion. I can see how someone mentally confused (or just strange) might find an animal attractive, but not to any sexual point. I think there's a reason humans and animals don't mate, it's not part of our genes or theirs. Just like cats and dogs don't mate, humans and animals probably shouldn't. It's not right on an instinctual level, I think.
watchmen
Devil's Got Your Number
watchmen
January 23rd, 2008 at 11:37pm
it's beastiality, with an 'i'.

and i think it's gross, and wrong.
if any one has an attraction to animals like that, they need help. like mentally.
mcrfanwhore101
Killjoy
mcrfanwhore101
January 28th, 2008 at 05:21pm
a pansexual is a deeper form of bisexual. We see people as there veiws. As a person. Not for there sexual organs. It has NOTHING to do with sexual contact with any other speices! Asexual is where you do not feel pleasure during sex. It does not mean asexual people don't have normal relastionships with kissing and cuddling and stuff. Asexual people can be gay but usually not.

Having intercorse between homosapians and any other speices is not right!!! I believe it should be held as a much larger Crime than it is. Its completly discusting.
xxWolvenPrincessxx
Joining The Black Parade
xxWolvenPrincessxx
August 7th, 2008 at 10:37am
I think that it's wrong and the animal doesn't even know it's wrong. People understand right from wrong and with this they CHOOSE to do the wrong thing.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
August 7th, 2008 at 08:39pm
Quick reminder people, this is a discussion board, one sentence comments are not enough, you should expand on your posts and add to the discussion.

Also, page claims are a no-no.

Thanks
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
August 8th, 2008 at 02:33pm
xthe_patientx:
i think its nasty, but love is love i guess

I agree with the fact that it's nasty. It's not normal nor natural for that to happen and it's basically abuse.

But, I don't think it can be said it's love. The animal can't love the person back. Sure the person can love the animal, but the animals probs don't even know what's going on. It can't give consent to it so it's basically raping animals....and I'm pretty sure any type of rape is not love.
Bleeding Dry
Bleeding on the Floor
Bleeding Dry
August 29th, 2008 at 01:41pm
In my opinion, this is wrong.
The animal can't choose if they want to be in the relationship.
No, I'm not even going to call it a relationship, because relationships are two-way things.
I personally do not see how you can love an animal in that way.
Alexface.
Salute You in Your Grave
Alexface.
August 30th, 2008 at 04:48pm
xxWolvenPrincessxx:
People understand right from wrong and with this they CHOOSE to do the wrong thing.

I'd have to disagree with you there. I think it's just like all sexualities; you can't choose it. I find it disgusting, but I think some people just have these... urges, I guess. And we can't really stop people from having them. It's like paedophilia; it's wrong and horrible (especially since the child probably doesn't know what's going on, which, if you think about it, makes zoophilia even worse, because the animal can't even protest), but I guess some people can't help what they're attracted to. Now, obviously, with paedophilia and zoophilia people shouldn't actually engage in anything to do with it, however hard it may be. That's why there are laws involved.
Chantal
Bleeding on the Floor
Chantal
August 30th, 2008 at 05:35pm
The definitin of species from dictionary.com-biology. the major subdivision of a genus or subgenus, regarded as the basic category of biological classification, composed of related individuals that resemble one another, are able to breed among themselves, but are not able to breed with members of another species.

I think it's wrong because it can't be submitted to. Animals have no choice in the matter. It's a form of animal abuse in a way.While humans have sex for pleasure, animals do it as their natural way to reproduce.Sure there are some creatures in captivity who reach sexual maturity and do things like hump humans sometimes, but this is a special case as they are not in the wild. I know sexuality can't be chosen and that people have urges and fantasies the aren't considered "normal" but for the animals' sake, this is something that should be thought about and not acted upon.