Bestiality/ Zoophillia

AuthorMessage
Casimir Pulaski Day
Shotgun Sinner
Casimir Pulaski Day
July 16th, 2007 at 07:13am
drake.:

Moving along.
I thought the word for Animal and Human phyiscal intercourse was called.
"Beastyality." Not "Pansexual." And I always thought that a Pansexual was
a person who wasn't physically attracted to anyone.
Just a normal person who doesn't like either gender.

That's "asexual."

And I am confused as to what pansexual really means. It sounds like they are attracted to whoever they are attracted to despite what their gender or sexuality is. I do not find that to be wrong in any way.
Aye' bay bay.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Aye' bay bay.
July 16th, 2007 at 07:18am
B.P...I Wish I Was:

That's "asexual."

And I am confused as to what pansexual really means. It sounds like they are attracted to whoever they are attracted to despite what their gender or sexuality is. I do not find that to be wrong in any way.

Yes, yes. That's what it is. 'asexual.'
pansexual, if that's the real definition I respect it.
I thing theres not wrong with it, but putting something against
it's will is wrong. You may be in love with this, animal, person, door, object.
May sound silly, but it might be the truth.
MrRandomGuy
Fabulous Killjoy
MrRandomGuy
July 16th, 2007 at 02:35pm
Humans were not made to mate with other animals. If we were than there would be offspring produced from the human/animal pair and it would be fertile.
Silverstein
Bleeding on the Floor
Silverstein
July 16th, 2007 at 07:25pm
Sorry about the confusion, guys. Let the discussion continue.
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
July 17th, 2007 at 12:33am
*cough*It's actually spelled "bestiality", though zoophilia would be a better title as bestiality refers to the sex act itself while zoophilia means attraction.*cough*

/spam
bright lights x x
Really Not Okay
bright lights x x
July 30th, 2007 at 12:27am
NotOkay22:
Dilmah:
Its animal abuse. Period.

I agree. I have a dog. I can not see how having sex with an animal could do anything. Yea the person might get two seconds of pleasure, but come on! Its an animal, it cant consent to sex, it cant speak, it cant love you back(at least not in a romantic way). And Im not sure but couldnt it be very painful to certain animals?

hahahaha agreed
bright lights x x
Really Not Okay
bright lights x x
July 30th, 2007 at 12:29am
alright any person who enjoys having sex with animals...
c'mon now thats just discusting
UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
July 30th, 2007 at 02:18am
I honestly cant see why anyone would be attracted to like...a cow or something. Its abusive, and I mean why would you want to have sex with something that is totally oblivious to what is going on?
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
July 30th, 2007 at 06:30am
I don't care what anybody says, it's totally gross.

Yeah, 'each to their own', 'love is love', whatever - being attracted to animals is a sign something is seriously wrong with a person's brain IMO.

As someone else just said, how in hell could anybody derive pleasure from 'being with' an animal that's totally oblivious to what's going on, and pretty likely to be hating every second of it?
scissor.fuck.cunt.
Banned
scissor.fuck.cunt.
July 31st, 2007 at 10:23pm
my friend has a weird fetish for it. Not that she actually has sex with a animal or something but she has fantasies of it. Yeah it's wrong but what can I say to her? That's what get's her off. But I don't support it.

To me you can fantasize about it...just don't do it.
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
August 1st, 2007 at 12:46am
^ I have to say I'm going to agree with that one.
Hey, whatever makes you happy, right, but there are some things that belong in the realm of fantasy and should never be acted upon.
Ask 70% of the male population, they regularly fantasise about teenage girls (like, young teenage girls, 13 - 16) and rape scenarios, but that doesn't mean that they should go out and act upon those fantasies. However, I think it's perfectly fine for them to be aroused by such ideas. I guess same goes for bestiality... I just don't know how comfortable I'd be if my husband said to me one day, 'You know what, babe? I totally get off on the idea of sticking it in a donkey,' or something lol... I'd much prefer he kept that kind of thing to himself if that's what he was into.
Cross-dressing, however, I'd probably be cool with lol... guys look hot in girls' pants Very Happy
/spam.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
August 1st, 2007 at 12:55am
^^I agree with agreeing. People are weird. I will admit to some strange fetishes ( I will only have sex with a guy that doesn't mind that I beat the shit out of him, and doesn't mind dressing like a woman)
LAWLS. Now everyone thinks im crazy

Beastiality is extreme. As long as it's a fantasy, it's ok...
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
August 1st, 2007 at 08:11pm
I don't think it's right because an animal can't consent to it.
It's rape.
Stripey-Stripes.
Motor Baby
Stripey-Stripes.
August 1st, 2007 at 08:30pm
druscilla; ryry:
I don't think it's right because an animal can't consent to it.
It's rape.

I'm going to have to agree with her. If the other person, or in this case, being, doesn't say yes, then it's rape.
And since we don't speak the same language as animals, and have no way of knowing if they're answer is yes or no, it's rape.
I can't imagine having sex with a pet. It would be having sex with someone you swore to love and protect. In my mind, it's like having sex with a child.
But that might be extreme.
BluesMum
Killjoy
BluesMum
August 4th, 2007 at 07:18am
NotOkay22:
I honestly cant see why anyone would be attracted to like...a cow or something. Its abusive, and I mean why would you want to have sex with something that is totally oblivious to what is going on?

um....at the risk of getting ones self banned........can i just say that as far as human sex is concerned.......its not unknown for a human to have sex with another human who is totally oblivious to what is going on.......

trust an old cynical crone........tis true Naughty
LifeOnStandby
Motor Baby
LifeOnStandby
August 5th, 2007 at 04:14am
I think people who get caught for intercourse with animals... or go to court, etc.

Should first have to go to a psychologist. If the animal that is being subdued is of the owner, then it should be taken away. I don't think you should get any major punishment unless you won't comply with your psychologist.

It's not like you can flip a switch one day and say you're not attracted to animals.
Most people with beastiality don't just stop being attracted to animals... through therapy; they don't have 'intercourse' with animals, or do it less often...etc.
(It's kind've like AA. you don't just stop being an alcoholic, it's a long process. Even when you're sober for a year... it doesn't mean that you don't like alcohol at all.)
Stripey-Stripes.
Motor Baby
Stripey-Stripes.
August 5th, 2007 at 06:59am
shotful_of_ephedrine:
NotOkay22:

um....at the risk of getting ones self banned........can i just say that as far as human sex is concerned.......its not unknown for a human to have sex with another human who is totally oblivious to what is going on.......

trust an old cynical crone........tis true Naughty

But we call that rape.
So, once again, I'm going to have to state that sexual relations with an animal is rape.
And no, we can't expect it to be cured in a day, just like we can't expect pedophiles to get over their lust for small children. BUT, we can't let that go without punishment, it's animal abuse.
Having sex with a 12 year old can be considered a fetish, and they go to jail. Maybe we shouldn't send these guys to jail, but they definitely need some form of comeuppance IMO.
Poisoned Robot
Joining The Black Parade
Poisoned Robot
August 5th, 2007 at 07:34am
I think it is totally wrong i would consider it as abuse because the animal does not have the capacity to stop it from happening so it can occur against the animals wishes, i do accept that a person may not be able to avoid/help the lust they feel towards animals however i think that they should have enough self control to be able to stop themselves from engaging in sexual acts with animals and if they cannot then they should seek help. I am actually very open minded but you just have to draw the line somewhere.

also another thing that crossed my mind, so the people who actually do have sex with animals do they see it as wrong or do they think of it as having sex with someone/thing that you love because if they see it as the norm that may indicate some psychological imbalance or something similar it may however just be that the society of today does not accomodate everyones tastes, well i still do think it is wrong and that people who do this should not be able to keep animals as pets for the safety of the animals.
AmanderBananer
Killjoy
AmanderBananer
August 5th, 2007 at 08:27pm
Fezzik:
^There's a big difference between interracial sex and interspecies sex. Interspecies sex is simply not meant to happen in nature because unless the species are very closely related, they cannot produce offspring, and I've never heard of a fertile interspecies hybrid. Plain and simple, an animal can't consent to having sex - and okay, maybe it does want to have sex with a human, but you wouldn't take that chance with a person, would you?

I don't really go for the whole 'sex with animals' thing...To me it's all ittle weird and all. I diefinately wouldn't want someone to do it. Since you don't know if the animal is for it or not....But like someone said...Are you just going to keep raising the boundaries? I see what's wrong with it ; don't get me wrong. I don't think I'd want an animal to have to go through that, since we do not know if they are...'into it' for a lack of words.

But on the other side of things...

As for the post I quoted..

Interspecies sex is simply not meant to happen in nature

Who saying what is and isn't 'nature'? Who ever said what it is or isn't?

Just as people say with Gays.

It's against nature.

It's not. Because who ever said what 'nature' was?

they cannot produce offspring

Not everyone has sex to produce offspring...some do it for fun. Or pleasure.

(And for the post I quoted...I mean this not as an attack, just using it as an example)
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
August 5th, 2007 at 08:56pm
AmanderBananer:
As for the post I quoted..

Interspecies sex is simply not meant to happen in nature

Who saying what is and isn't 'nature'? Who ever said what it is or isn't?

Just as people say with Gays.

It's against nature.

It's not. Because who ever said what 'nature' was?

they cannot produce offspring

Not everyone has sex to produce offspring...some do it for fun. Or pleasure.

(And for the post I quoted...I mean this not as an attack, just using it as an example)

I know what your saying, but quite a bit of science suggests that homosexuality is meant to happen in nature (and by nature / natural, I mean happens outside of the human species and has been going on for all of human history) - there are gay animals, for one, and for another, homosexuality is like a natural population deterrent because a gay couple can't reproduce on their own. I suppose it could be argued that zoophilia is a population deterrent as well, but I think what clinches it as an unnatural practice is that no other two species (or no other two species I've ever heard of) ever willingly have sex in their natural habitat.