Don't have an account? Create one!

11/12/2007 - Aberdeen, Scotland - Aberdeen Exhibition Centre.

AuthorMessage
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
September 13th, 2007 at 06:43pm
well this threads popular compared to the sheffield, london and newcastle lol
Cait.
Always Born a Crime
Cait.
September 21st, 2007 at 06:50pm
hey, I'm quite late in finding this thread.
I'm going too, well, if my tickets arrive, has anyone here still not recieved their tickets?
AprilViolence
Killjoy
AprilViolence
September 21st, 2007 at 11:08pm
is there a way to buy tickets other than online?
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
September 21st, 2007 at 11:36pm
^^ you could call the aecc:
Tel: +44 (0) 1224 824824
or you might be able to buy them in person im not sure though sorry
AprilViolence
Killjoy
AprilViolence
September 23rd, 2007 at 01:25am
thank you!!! <33
neville longbottom.
Banned
neville longbottom.
September 27th, 2007 at 08:02pm
Snuffleupagus:
hey, I'm quite late in finding this thread.
I'm going too, well, if my tickets arrive, has anyone here still not recieved their tickets?

Mine haven't came yet. Sad Where did you but yours from?
Cait.
Always Born a Crime
Cait.
October 14th, 2007 at 01:00pm
gigsandtours.com...that's a reliable site, right?
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
October 14th, 2007 at 01:43pm
yeah...some people on the other thread who bought them off gat still havent got them...i wouldnt worry yet sometimes you dont recieve tickets til 2 or 3 days before the show..and the postal strike cant be helping...hope that helps XD

just got the train and alll that sorted yay its all now so official! anyone been to the travelodge in the city centre? Any good? That's ware we're staying hehe.

OH YEAH 28 DAYZ Clap
disenchantedhelena
Killjoy
disenchantedhelena
October 14th, 2007 at 08:38pm
UNdMeWe'reGnaBeStars:
yeah...some people on the other thread who bought them off gat still havent got them...i wouldnt worry yet sometimes you dont recieve tickets til 2 or 3 days before the show..and the postal strike cant be helping...hope that helps XD

just got the train and alll that sorted yay its all now so official! anyone been to the travelodge in the city centre? Any good? That's ware we're staying hehe.

OH YEAH 28 DAYZ Clap

Yeah, we have booked into there aswell though havent stayed there before. Not sure how far it is from the AECC?

OMG cannot believe just how close it is till we see them again Dance

Fiona
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
October 15th, 2007 at 05:24pm
^^
Its only 3 miles (ish) according to my cusin so thats not bad!

i no its only like 27 days cant wait!

oh yeah another question (as you can tell im not familer with aberdeen glasgows more my scene :L although i liver hours away from both)
is it easy to meet them aftetr a gig in the aecc
Karawrr_x
Fabulous Killjoy
Karawrr_x
October 19th, 2007 at 01:57pm
UNdMeWe'reGnaBeStars:

I think that's the one me & my best friend are staying in too
Is that the one that's like 5 minutes away from the train station ?

+ are you staying on the Sunday + the Monday nights or just one of the niights?

w00t 24 daaaaaaaays Very Happy!
I'm so excited haha
AprilViolence
Killjoy
AprilViolence
October 19th, 2007 at 02:29pm
I got my tickets today. YAY!!!
Has any of you met the band before? Is it really tough to meet them? Is anyone planning to wait on to meet them? I'm going with my roommate, so like.. stuff hahaha
Karawrr_x
Fabulous Killjoy
Karawrr_x
October 19th, 2007 at 02:50pm
I'm planning to be there from about 6 in the morning until whenever they leave after the show. & i've spoke to quite a few other people who are planning to do that.
Meh, Aberdeen in November - it's going to be freeezing !
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
October 19th, 2007 at 06:20pm
im planing to go round there from about 2/3/4/5/6 aswell depends when my mates can get me up lol!!! Yeah we're waiting til after the gig aswell. I've never been to the AECC before only glasgow i've been to gigs at Razz. It should be easy we're just gonna follow a heap of people or ask where to go to find them! Ill just wander round the place until i see a heap of people standing outside. And most likely there will be their tour bus aswell...

When isn't Aberdeen freezing lol!! Razz
Karawrr_x
Fabulous Killjoy
Karawrr_x
October 19th, 2007 at 06:40pm
UNdMeWe'reGnaBeStars:
im planing to go round there from about 2/3/4/5/6 aswell depends when my mates can get me up lol!!! Yeah we're waiting til after the gig aswell. I've never been to the AECC before only glasgow i've been to gigs at Razz. It should be easy we're just gonna follow a heap of people or ask where to go to find them! Ill just wander round the place until i see a heap of people standing outside. And most likely there will be their tour bus aswell...

When isn't Aberdeen freezing lol!! Razz

Well if i see you there i'll come say hi :]! I'm the one who added you on last.fm and told you i'd seen you on here Razz I finally decided to start posting Very Happy
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
October 19th, 2007 at 10:13pm
^^ ahh right it makes sence never seen the other questio you asked yeah we are staying the sun + mon...think theres gonna be alot of people doing that...we'll knock on the room and wake ya up as we're going out lol...XD
Karawrr_x
Fabulous Killjoy
Karawrr_x
October 19th, 2007 at 10:27pm
UNdMeWe'reGnaBeStars:
^^ ahh right it makes sence never seen the other questio you asked yeah we are staying the sun + mon...think theres gonna be alot of people doing that...we'll knock on the room and wake ya up as we're going out lol...XD

Lmao Razz I can see every travel inn/lodge in Aberdeen being flooded with MCR fans that weekend Razz Every room you walk past you'll be able to hear my chem blaring outcow
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
October 21st, 2007 at 08:35pm
ahhhhh it will be like madina lake all over again =D Think there was like 20 people that was at the gig on the same floor as us...
Karawrr_x
Fabulous Killjoy
Karawrr_x
October 21st, 2007 at 10:53pm
Haha awesomeee :]!

3 weeks tomorrow Very Happy w00t xD
damn, i can't wait anymore Razz
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
October 23rd, 2007 at 01:42pm
*slides in*

Howdy Bye

I know most of you posting in here will already have your tickets, but there's another one on offer because my friend in Aberdeen can't go anymore! So if you know anyone who wants one, send me a PM and I will sort them out with her. Wink

Have fun everyone! I'll be seeing them in Belfast Mr. Green