Don't have an account? Create one!

11/12/2007 - Aberdeen, Scotland - Aberdeen Exhibition Centre.

AuthorMessage
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
August 2nd, 2007 at 02:58pm
Is there any standing ones i can only get seating :S

Edit: nevermind found them Very Happy

anyone know any good places for me and my mates to stay for 2 nights? cheapish lol
BluesMum
Killjoy
BluesMum
August 2nd, 2007 at 07:03pm
WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOT TICKETS YAYYYYYYYYYYY ME N BLUE!!!!!!!! ABERDEEN!!!!!!!!! STANDING!!!!!!!!!!! (I THINK)
BluesMum
Killjoy
BluesMum
August 2nd, 2007 at 07:04pm
OK.........THAT LAST POST DIDNT WORK PROPERLY......ITS BLUE'S FAULT
BluesMum
Killjoy
BluesMum
August 2nd, 2007 at 07:04pm
OK.........THAT LAST POST DIDNT WORK PROPERLY......ITS BLUE'S FAULT
BluesMum
Killjoy
BluesMum
August 2nd, 2007 at 07:06pm
YES I KNOW I'VE DONE ONE POST LOADS OF TIMES BUT ITS NOT MY FAULT.....I'M OLD...........
setmybodyonfiresoica
Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
August 2nd, 2007 at 07:06pm
lmfao

You're too old to be trying to work message boards XD

But huzzah. We got da ticketsssss. Dance
WhatCaitieDid
Killjoy
WhatCaitieDid
August 2nd, 2007 at 08:04pm
Just booked my ticket for Aberdeen, bit out of the way for me too but it's worth it (I stay just outside Edinburgh..)

I'm going to Newcastle the night before so I'm going straight there Shocked
Riddle
Killjoy
Riddle
August 3rd, 2007 at 01:34am
Wow... Newcastle as well. You're going to be pretty tired after the shows. I would go to both if I could too though. Surprised

I bought standing tickets and I hope I don't regret it. Are you guys standing or sitting?

Oh, and any ideas of who the supporting band/s will be?
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
August 3rd, 2007 at 03:17am
WhatCaitieDid:
Just booked my ticket for Aberdeen, bit out of the way for me too but it's worth it (I stay just outside Edinburgh..)

I'm going to Newcastle the night before so I'm going straight there Shocked

I've just read your post after I PMd you!

I'm going to all the gigs (just need Belfast tickets now), so anyone who's heading in the same direction, we could either all go together, or get a Black Parade convoy going *hmmmm wonder if the car rental company would mind me spray painting their car with 'The Black Parade'!*

So far there's 3 of us doing the tour, but if anyone else wants to come along just let us know, because we can easily hire a 7-seater car or a mini-bus and just split the cost between us all - it would be soooooooooooooo much fun! Dance
The Institute
Killjoy
The Institute
August 3rd, 2007 at 10:47am
Just got my ticket! Me and a couple of friends are going, none of us have seen MCR live before and we're all completely mad so I can't wait Very Happy Bring it on! Hopefully I'll end up rockin out with sum of u guys totally randomly! haha x
Gemma.
Salute You in Your Grave
Gemma.
August 3rd, 2007 at 11:34am
Nevermind Very Happy
Don't_look_back
Killjoy
Don't_look_back
August 3rd, 2007 at 03:22pm
I got my tickets yesterday in the presale i'm shocked that they're actually coming here Surprised but at the same very happy Very Happy
My Chemical Romance concert Number 2 in 7 months!!
WhatCaitieDid
Killjoy
WhatCaitieDid
August 3rd, 2007 at 03:31pm
Riddle:
Wow... Newcastle as well. You're going to be pretty tired after the shows. I would go to both if I could too though. Surprised

I bought standing tickets and I hope I don't regret it. Are you guys standing or sitting?

Oh, and any ideas of who the supporting band/s will be?

Yeah...I think I may die of pain and sleep deprivation...not as much as Burn though...Worth it? Obviously Very Happy

I'm standing, I'd recommend standing to everyone unless it's like your first gig, or you're really young. If it gets too rough you can always stand towards the back, it only gets a bitt too hectic at the front sometimes.
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
August 3rd, 2007 at 05:04pm
im standing woooo watch out for me mega mad !!
oh yeah why when you go to standing it says doors 6.30 but seatings 8.30 ?? anyone know
WhatCaitieDid
Killjoy
WhatCaitieDid
August 3rd, 2007 at 05:21pm
Spid3rP!g:
im standing woooo watch out for me mega mad !!
oh yeah why when you go to standing it says doors 6.30 but seatings 8.30 ?? anyone know

It's basically to stop people getting hurt, they let the standing crowd in in small groups so there's not a stampede for barrier. That takes more time than seating because the seats are in sections anyway and it's allocated seats. Smile
Gee-Rox!
Killjoy
Gee-Rox!
August 3rd, 2007 at 09:00pm
Don't know if this is accurate but in todays Scottish Daily Mail it says MCR are being supported by The Used, I thought they didn't speak anymore let alone tour together.

As for the street in Aberdeen called Gerrard Way it definately does exsist, it's near Fraser Court, I think it's one of the small side streets that leads off Gerrard Street, I'll try 'n get a photo of it to post next time I'm in Aberdeen. I yelled out loud when I saw it from the car window!, I shouted "OMG that street's called Gerrard Way!", one friend says "And?", (They're not an MCR fan so didn't compute), other friend just sighs and says "Don't ask!".
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
August 3rd, 2007 at 09:15pm
^^ No they arn't being supported by the used as they are on Tast of chaos tour when mcr are in the uk....+ they still dont speak....woulda been awsome if they did do it but they arn't
oh yeah i think i remember a gerard way in aberdeen but it was when mcr were just coming out...so i woulda only been about 11
BluesMum
Killjoy
BluesMum
August 4th, 2007 at 06:54am
As for the street in Aberdeen called Gerrard Way it definately does exsist, it's near Fraser Court, I think it's one of the small side streets that leads off Gerrard Street, I'll try 'n get a photo of it to post next time I'm in Aberdeen. I yelled out loud when I saw it from the car window!, I shouted "OMG that street's called Gerrard Way!", one friend says "And?", (They're not an MCR fan so didn't compute), other friend just sighs and says "Don't ask!".

i humbly stand corrected .... for once am happy to b wrong lol. me and mini me will definitely be trying to find it...got a rough idea where to go..i stayed in aberdeen for a wee while so i kinda know my way around. i forsee many pictures being taken that day lol no doubt a few of us will bump into each other in that general area then. i cant wait till november!!!! (waits for blue to tell her she's too old to be getting excited.....) anyhoo i'm waiting to see who's supporting as well....saw mcr at secc in march n thursday were quite good so hopefully its someone decent again.
setmybodyonfiresoica
Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
August 4th, 2007 at 11:14am
The Institute:
Just got my ticket! Me and a couple of friends are going, none of us have seen MCR live before and we're all completely mad so I can't wait Very Happy Bring it on! Hopefully I'll end up rockin out with sum of u guys totally randomly! haha x

HEY.

Remember me. It's Blue : D!

Anyway though.

It's 99 days, right?

I think. I hope. Cause I spent forever writing down all the numbers in my notebook so I can cross them off haha o_i
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
August 4th, 2007 at 11:57am
yeah 99 dayz its on my bebo lolz!