Fabulous Killjoy
Tchaikovsky
August 25th, 2007 at 01:43am
that is so cool! Very Happy
X-Pansy-X
Fabulous Killjoy
X-Pansy-X
August 25th, 2007 at 03:05am
Im proud of them doing it because the girl had cancer!
Veeolin
Jazz Hands
Veeolin
August 25th, 2007 at 08:02pm
Folding Stars:
Apparently MCR were on My Super Sweet Sixteen recently, performing for someones birthday. I didn't see it, because I'm in England, but I heard about it here: http://www.theblackparade.net/showthread.php?t=5311.

The girl they performed had cancer, so it wasen't just for a rich kid who threw a ton of money at them, it was for a good cause.

What do you think?

Oh! I heard that they were on it and I was feeling seriously pissed off they'd be on such an idiotic show. Now I understand. That's great then. ^^
Chemical Addiction.
Awake and Unafraid
Chemical Addiction.
August 26th, 2007 at 03:32am
Not sure if anyone's posted this or not but go HERE! to see the whole episode of super sweet sixteen
Scarlett O'Hara.
Motor Baby
Scarlett O'Hara.
August 26th, 2007 at 04:20am
xskeletonxcrewx:
gerardwayis_love:
I taped it yay!!
It was on the next day at 10/9c.
And that was the greatest party ever, I swear.
Me=jealous.
But she deserved it..even though she did not cry/pee her pants/faint even when G popped out of her cake...like I would have...lol

i taped it too! go us!

WOOT
High Five! (your pic made me think of that..hehe)
conor oberst.
Bleeding on the Floor
conor oberst.
August 26th, 2007 at 05:34am
Aaaaww thats so sweet!!! Probably won't come on in NZ for like 10 years
Franktastic.
Bleeding on the Floor
Franktastic.
August 28th, 2007 at 02:45am
She doesn't look that entusiastic about the fact that gerard is singing her happy birthday.

And is it just me or does she look like she doesn't have cancer? . ..
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
August 28th, 2007 at 02:49am
Uhh.
Why wouldn't she have cancer??

Yeah, she didn't look ecstatic, really. But maybe she just doesn't show emotion so intensely. Not everyone does. *tries to have faith that she loved and deserved it...just because I need to xD*
followill.
In The Murder Scene
followill.
August 28th, 2007 at 01:41pm
Wow I would have a heart attack or a fit if they came to my birthday party...

apocalypse suite.
August 28th, 2007 at 09:32pm
I was so shocked when I heard that they were going to be on the show because it seemed out of character that they'd go play at some rich kid's party.
I'm so glad that they were doing it for a good cause. Not that it surprises me at all.
I'd like to say that I wish they'd play at my birthday party, but if it meant suffering with cancer, I don't know if I'd want it.
Beckett Williams.
Fabulous Killjoy
Beckett Williams.
August 29th, 2007 at 07:48pm
oh my god, that was amazing! kind of odd for me though, it sounded a bit strange because my name is stefanie also lol. if that was me id be crying my eyes out!
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 29th, 2007 at 07:52pm
^ Me too. I don't know why we're speculating whether or not the girl really had cancer though - that was weird. I still maintain that, cool as their appearance was, and much as any one of us would have loved to have MCR appear personally before us, NO ONE should be jealous of Stefanie or wishing they were in her shoes.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 29th, 2007 at 09:18pm
Franktastic.:
She doesn't look that entusiastic about the fact that gerard is singing her happy birthday.

And is it just me or does she look like she doesn't have cancer? . ..
She had just gotten over it. Her favorite band is The Used. If I got a different band than the one I wanted or that was my favorite, I wouldn't be so enthusiastic either.
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
Motor Baby
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
August 29th, 2007 at 10:52pm
i dont want to sound nasty, 'cos i'm sure she was frateful & that deep down but i agree, she really didn't show much emotion at all. i'm not saying she didn't deserve it, i mean chemo is one of the most painful, tiring & draining processes human beings can go through but i dont know, she just didn't seem like a normal mcr fan to me, i think that everyone who's posted in this topic would have probably passed out & stuff if that had happened to us, but i get what gerard mccracken was saying about her 2nd favourite band playing instead of her 1st - but it's just that she didn't act how i would have expected.

i would have screamed, cried, ran onto the stage with them singing into the mic with gerard, but then again not everyone's emotions are the same. weird. but that party did kick arse!
Pandapple
Killjoy
Pandapple
August 30th, 2007 at 12:14am
That girl's rather lucky.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 30th, 2007 at 12:19am
You guys need to calm down and get off her back. It's obvious MCR wasn't her first or second favorite band, just a band she liked. She looked happy when she saw them, but she's not you. She's not going to do what you would to. Her favorite band is The Used. She would've been more happy to see them perform than MCR.

Lay off.
Scarlett O'Hara.
Motor Baby
Scarlett O'Hara.
August 30th, 2007 at 04:43am
If you didnt notice, she didn't really freak out when the lead singer of her other favorite band (i forgot who?) was waiting for her on a bus either.
Lights
Salute You in Your Grave
Lights
August 30th, 2007 at 11:22am
I watched that episode!
although I was surprised they did it since it was a sweet 16, I also was like "ohhh, well the girl is a cancer survivor so that makes sense".
and they were all so cute and happy when they were singing happy birthday!
they actually looked like the old kids they used to be.

she seemed happier with the lead singer of that band than she was with the performance.
jeeeeez.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 30th, 2007 at 03:47pm
Gerard McCracken.:
You guys need to calm down and get off her back. Lay off.

For real, guys. Leave her alone. The poor thing is 16 years old with cancer, okay?