Thinking Happy Thoughts
Carrie White
September 4th, 2007 at 12:53am
^more of a reason to have sex when you're ready and in love
genresR4losers
Motor Baby
genresR4losers
September 4th, 2007 at 12:55am
touche, but why not wait a little while to make sure that he/she is really "the one?" you wouldn't want to make a mistake that permanent...
Danokaz
Killjoy
Danokaz
September 4th, 2007 at 02:14pm
love is friendship with sex. for me, if you don't have a nice relation with the person you are 'in love' with, it's not love. I don't believe in love at first sight, but hey, it can happen, dunno how. I can only be in love with someone when I know what he like, what he doesn't like, his personality and that stuff... so I see love as a friendship with sex . and i can't decide either if it is spiritual or chemical, cause I think the atration of the body's it's a part of love, the sex part. and the spiritual, the friendship. I guess that love it's both of them, spiritual and chemical .

but that's only my opinion xD
genresR4losers
Motor Baby
genresR4losers
September 4th, 2007 at 10:39pm
yeah, i think that it's both spiritual and chemical too... it's been scientifically proven that the processes of what most people call "love" is chemical... but i don't think that you can prove if it's spiritual... i don't know... if a person has no spiritual beliefs, then can it be spiritual? i guess it just depends on the person... i'm still looking for my mr. right...
Disenchanted232
Killjoy
Disenchanted232
September 5th, 2007 at 10:00pm
I think love is a lie. I do not believe such a thing. Sorry I think that.
genresR4losers
Motor Baby
genresR4losers
September 5th, 2007 at 11:44pm
yeah, it's really sucky that you think that... i feel really bad for you... you don't have to answer this, but do have you ever been in a relationship? if so, then what's the point if you don't believe in love?
Disenchanted232
Killjoy
Disenchanted232
September 6th, 2007 at 02:46am
genresR4losers:
yeah, it's really sucky that you think that... i feel really bad for you... you don't have to answer this, but do have you ever been in a relationship? if so, then what's the point if you don't believe in love?
I have been in 2 relashionships, my first b/f cheated on me and lost his virginity with another girl in my school bathroom, and the other guy was rude and he wasn't when I met him. I feel like I'm alone on this one. If you've seen wedding singer, when the girl stood him up thats how I felt...
Carrie White
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Carrie White
September 6th, 2007 at 04:24am
^ i know how you feel. I'm in my first relationship and its full of doubt, mostly from me. me and boyfriend live in different states, i live in Washington hes in New York. it makes me feel good to think that we're still together, but I'm really scared.

hes hot and I'm sure a lot of girls want him, and I'm always afraid he'll cheat on me. he says he would never do that, but i watched my parents who said the same thing, and they both ended up cheating on each other. i love him, yes, its makes me wonder if he loves me too
Disenchanted232
Killjoy
Disenchanted232
September 6th, 2007 at 11:49pm
Its really not the cheating. Its hard to explain, but I wrote something to explain it. I have it posted under Poems, if want to read it, its called

"He Will Never Be"

Then I think it's more understandable why I feel this way.
genresR4losers
Motor Baby
genresR4losers
September 7th, 2007 at 05:41am
^i think i can understand what you are going through... i can't quite say that i have personal experience in this exact situation, but i can give some insight... b/c i'm adopted, i always have this feeling that i'm nothing more than a nuisance... that no one loves me... i know that it's a different kind of love than the one that your referring to, but it's a similar feeling...

all i can tell you is to hold on... your love's out there... you'll find him one day... i know that it sounds cliche, but just keep your eyes open. you never know when you just might happen to stumble on him...
Disenchanted232
Killjoy
Disenchanted232
September 7th, 2007 at 09:17pm
genresR4losers:
^i think i can understand what you are going through... i can't quite say that i have personal experience in this exact situation, but i can give some insight... b/c i'm adopted, i always have this feeling that i'm nothing more than a nuisance... that no one loves me... i know that it's a different kind of love than the one that your referring to, but it's a similar feeling...

all i can tell you is to hold on... your love's out there... you'll find him one day... i know that it sounds cliche, but just keep your eyes open. you never know when you just might happen to stumble on him...
Thanks I hope thats right, cause it really sucks, feeling like an outcast.
Stripey-Stripes.
Motor Baby
Stripey-Stripes.
September 7th, 2007 at 09:24pm
Yea, it sucks getting hurt, but it happens. That's not love though, those were just relationships. You can't expect your current other to BE THE ONE.
That's just setting yourself up. I hate it when people say they're in love after, like, two days dating.
Love is deeper than that, throw the word around, and you lose it.
Bleeding Dry
Bleeding on the Floor
Bleeding Dry
September 8th, 2007 at 04:38pm
Love can't be in your first relationship, because as my best friend says, you have nothing to compare it to.

There is an attraction: you feel attracted to a lot of different people at the same time sometimes, and that is NOT love. That is just attraction.

Love is when you would die for them, you would JUST have them and no one else in the world, you would live alone for them, you would... the list goes on. you get the picture.

A high school crush is by no means love. No offence to anyone meant, but you will definitley know inside yourself if it is.

There is also lust. You only want someone for the making out part. That is NEVER love, and most of the time, it isn't attraction.

I don't think I've fallen in love... I have fallen in love with Gerard Way but Im pretty certain that doesnt count because I have never even MET him. I am not so naive and I am pretty realistic.
Disenchanted232
Killjoy
Disenchanted232
September 8th, 2007 at 07:56pm
No I don't think it would. I guess love really is one of those things you feel and just know. As Tom Petty would say "The waiting is the hardest part"

I guess you have to be patient....
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
September 8th, 2007 at 09:49pm
okay i have to say this, i really don't think it's rigth when people say," you have to love yourself first before you love someone else." now if you know me i really hate myself, i have very low self esteem, it's sad at how much i hate myself but thats just me, but it's the same with alot of my friends.
any thoughts on that?
Carrie White
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Carrie White
September 8th, 2007 at 10:39pm
Bleeding Dry:
Love can't be in your first relationship, because as my best friend says, you have nothing to compare it to.

i'm in my first relationship, but its not the first time i've been in love. its kinda hard to explain, let me put it this way: i've had a lot of guy friends, that turned into crushes, that turned into love (real love too, i'd take a bullet for them) and i'd fall out. i've been in love so i'm certain that i'm in love now, but i'm still scared. i fall out of love a lot too.
Bleeding Dry
Bleeding on the Floor
Bleeding Dry
September 9th, 2007 at 12:06am
Girl next door:
Bleeding Dry:

i'm in my first relationship, but its not the first time i've been in love. its kinda hard to explain, let me put it this way: i've had a lot of guy friends, that turned into crushes, that turned into love (real love too, i'd take a bullet for them) and i'd fall out. i've been in love so i'm certain that i'm in love now, but i'm still scared. i fall out of love a lot too.
aww.... i do that *sympathetic smile*
To clarify what i wrote, we were having a serious discussion about the problems we'd been having. We were talking about the people that go out with someone for the first time ever in their lives, spends one week with them and writes how much they love them everywhere, and then the day after they hate them because they argued over mirror space and write obscenities about them. We were commenting you can't love them if you are gonna slag them off so much.
I'd take a bullet for the person I love now... but the worst feeling ever is when you just KNOW that they wouldn't do the same for you.
Bleeding Dry
Bleeding on the Floor
Bleeding Dry
September 9th, 2007 at 12:08am
I think what it means is that if you don't learn to accept yourself in your life, you can never really accept anyone else. Im not sure on this... because we all have things we hate about ourselves. not meaning to sound depressing, but no matter who we are with in our lives, we are still technically alone inside. So I dont suppose it really matters, because we die alone, live alone, no matter who we surround ourselves with... If that helps at all illustrated_romance
Disenchanted232
Killjoy
Disenchanted232
September 9th, 2007 at 03:55am
I think its easier to accept someone else, cause then maybe they could help you learn to accept yourself. People can help you, sometimes u can't help it.
eepshyes
Shotgun Sinner
eepshyes
September 12th, 2007 at 12:59am
I think love is real. Be it chemical or spiritual, it's real.
To me, it's a mixture of both. Chemical and spiritual, I mean. Because your chemials control your emotions, do they not? So either way, love is real.
Love knows no boundries. : D
Phrase of the evening! XD