Don't have an account? Create one!

For All These Times Kid, For All These Times

AuthorMessage
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
August 25th, 2007 at 08:39pm
Denne historien her jeg postet på Mibba og noen ville at jeg skulle poste den her, so here we go... Historien er den hvite delen og alt annet er i denne fargen...

For All These Times Kid, For All These Times er navnet på historien, og jeg håper dere liker den...
Kommentarer hadde vært suuupert Very Happy

Summary:
Frank has weird dreams about a guy he's never met.
Gerard moves back home after the break-up with his long term boyfriend.
What happens when they meet? Do they know each other?
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
August 25th, 2007 at 08:41pm
Chapter 1

Shit!

I looked into his eyes and felt lust fill my body. My heart felt like a thousand horses were galloping through it, making it beat like crazy. I felt all my blood drain from most parts of my body, rushing instantly to my pants. The world was spinning around us, making it blurry. All I saw at this point was his eyes anyway. Those hazel orbs shining at me, making it look like he could read me as an open book.

I’d never seen him until now. I didn’t know where I was. It was dark. Dark and messy. That was about the only thing I could make out of the blur.

His hand moved to my cheek, caressing my skin with his thumb. His hand was strong and rough, but he touched me so carefully it felt like he was touching my soul.

His hand made its way down my neck, making me sigh in pleasure of being touched so gently. Finding his way down my chest and stomach, he stopped. He placed his other hand on my other side and started dragging of my t-shirt. I raised my arms, making it easier for him.

As soon as my t-shirt was discarded somewhere in the dark, he followed with his own. I placed my hand on his chest and felt his muscles under his pale, soft skin. Lifting my eyes again, I yet again got lost in those shining hazels.

He crawled closer on all four and put his hand on my chest, gently pushing me so I was lying on my back. Then he moved over me and lowered his lips to mine. They were so warm and soft. His tongue grazed my bottom lip and I opened my mouth in a low moan. I felt him slip past my lips and he found my tongue, rubbing it with his.

His hand, that weren’t supporting him over me, found its way down my chest and stomach to the front of my jeans. I felt him smirk as he started rubbing me through the fabric of my jeans and boxers. I let out a moan in his mouth and felt his hand open my belt buckle and unbuttoning the first button of my jeans. He did it painfully slow, teasing me, and it made me want to scream for him to touch me.

He pulled away from the kiss but soon returned, this time to my neck, sucking and biting playfully. I moaned and he smiled against my neck before moving lower. He kissed his way down my chest, leaving a wet trail of saliva. As he reached my lower stomach I gasped out as he found my more sensible skin. He seemed to know this as he kissed and moved his tongue along the edge of my pants and boxers. He looked up at me smirking and licking his lips seductively.

I closed my eyes, trying to breathe calmly and clutching the bed sheets as he slowly unbuttoned the last buttons.

I quickly opened my eyes again, wanting to see him again, see what he’d do next, to reveal… my bedroom?!

I was back in my own bed. My own room. The white walls were shining bright and almost made me close my eyes not to be blinded, but my dream kept me from it. It had seemed so real.

I lay there panting for about two minutes before I looked at my bedside clock. Shit! I was gonna be late to meat my friend before school. As I was about to get up I noticed something else. I was hard. My eyes widened and I ran to the bathroom, turning the shower on cold and stepping in. The water hit me ice cold and I screamed out in shock.

It did the trick though and I could soon step out again and dry off.

Frank Anthony Iero, you did not just have a sexual dream about a guy. You have just been working too hard lately. Nothing to worry about, just forget it.

It wasn’t easy though, the guy in my dream haunted me all morning.

I quickly grabbed my messenger bag and some money from the table and rushed the five minute walk to my school. My new school, that is. I was now beginning my sophomore year in another school. Luckily, this was my best friend Mikey’s school. He’d already been here for two years and we were both looking forward to starting the same school. The only downside was that he was a year older than me.

His full name was Michael James Way, but everyone just called him Mikey. Even his parents if they weren’t angry at him or something. I’d met him about a year ago in some trip our schools cooperated in and we’d been best friends ever since.

I had been in some catholic school for my first year of high school, but I was too much trouble there or something. I was never really bright at school. My mom had got me moved to a public school, even though she was worried out of her mind about me going there. But I had to go somewhere, and this was the best option. Not that I complained. Mikey was here.

Heading in the gate of the school I looked around. I’d been here many times before with Mikey and knew my way around there almost as well as in my old school. I saw Mikey standing under a tree and walked over to him.

“Hey, Frank.” He said as I reached him. “What took you so long? Forgot you’re attending a new school, ‘ey?” He winked at me.

“No, my friend. As a matter of fact I just had a really weird dream and overslept. It was totally crazy. I’ve probably been working too hard lately.” I said and sat down on the bench under the tree.

“Yeah, working too hard to figure out which position is most comfortable on your couch?” He laughed.

“Oh, shut up.” I muttered, smiling at him.

“So, wanna tell your best friend about this dream of yours, ‘ey?”

“No way in hell!” I exclaimed.

“I know. I’m here, not in hell.” He grinned of his own joke.

“You dumbass.” I laughed and hit him with my cap.

“Now I’m offended here. Be nice and I may show you to your classes. Which starts in… shit! Now! Let’s go… Dumbass!” He grinned and started running to the school.

-----

Classes were awful. The whole day was a living hell. Without uniforms that is. That was the only thing that separated this school from my old one. Classes were always awful, no matter what school I was in.

Now I was waiting outside school for Mikey to come from his last class. He came about five minutes after me, almost skipping over the grass over to our tree.

“What the hell are you so happy over? Got a number?” I joked.

“Not really. But I just got a text from my brother. He just came today and he’s coming here.” He said grinning.

“Here? Now?” I asked confused. I never knew he even had a brother.

“Yeah, he’s coming in about fifteen minutes. He said if we stay here, he’ll bring us coffee from Starbucks. I told him to bring you some too. Mind waiting?”

“No not at all.” I said, still in shock.

“Well, I’m gonna lie down so long. Goodnight.” He said as he lay down on the grass and closed his eyes.

“Yeah, goodnight…” I said and followed his example.
Her Voice Resides.
Demolition Lover
Her Voice Resides.
August 25th, 2007 at 08:42pm
Oooh, awesome! Wow Du er flink til å skrive!
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
August 25th, 2007 at 08:47pm
Chapter 2

Coming home to Jersey again was just what I needed. I needed a clean break from my boyfriend and I needed to see my family again. I’d missed them. Especially Mikey, my little brother. He was so nice and happy all the time. He was the best little brother ever. He’d been my best friend till I moved a couple of years ago.

I went to my parent’s house first. No one was home. I figured they were out for work and remembered today was Mikey’s first day of school. Sure he was at school. He was always the good kid. I was jealous of him because of it. He always did his homework and went to school everyday like the good kid he was. I on the other hand, was more of a ditcher and the one who never paid attention in class.

I walked the seven and a half minute walk to Starbuck. A road I knew all too well. I almost spent more time at Starbucks than at home.

Well over at Starbucks I ordered an original cappuccino and sat down by my favourite table in the corner. I sat there, drinking my coffee and tapping my foot to some none existent beat for a good ten minutes before I decided to text Mikey. I pulled out my cell phone and quickly ran my fingers over the old, familiar numbers and letters.

Hey mikes! Just wanna let u knw im back in town… r u in scwl? Xoxo g

I sent it and waited for him to reply. Two minutes later, my cell phone beeped. I picked it up and read the message. It was from Mikey.

G!!! why didnt u tell me sooner? Yea, im in scwl… it sux… where r u? at home? Xmikey

Wanted to surprise u… no im at sbucks… want me to bring u some? I can come after scwl, if u wait for me… xoxo g

Hell yea! Thank u! cud u bring some for my friend too? hes comin home with me today… xmikey

Sure thing kid. Ill be there in half an hour. need to go see some old friends first… what does ur friend want btw? Xoxo g

Surprise him. Lol. See u soon. Xmikey

Okay. See u soon kid. Xoxo g

After I put my cell phone down I finished my coffee and went to my friend Ray’s house. Seeing him again was really nice after so long. He used to be my best friend in high school and we’d kept in touch since I left.

He told me about everything that had been going on while I was gone. He got himself a new girlfriend, that’s good news. Her name was Christina and by the pictures, she was really pretty. Even if I didn’t swing that way, she was very pretty. He was defiantly proud over her, I could tell.

“So, Ray. Wanna come over to my place later?” I asked. “Maybe watch a movie or something? We haven’t done that in ages. Or maybe you have plans with your girlfriend.” I wiggled my eyebrows at him, making him laugh.

“Sorry, Gerard. I have plans tonight, but what about tomorrow?” He looked hopeful.

“Sure, dude. I’ll just bribe Mikey and his friend to watch with me.” I laughed. That was actually a really good idea.

“Yeah, you do that.” Ray laughed. “See you tomorrow then.” He hugged me. “Really great seeing you again, dude.”

“Great seeing you too, buddy. See you tomorrow.” I waved at him as I walked down his driveway, heading to the school.

I walked to Starbucks and got three coffees before I walked to the school. I sighed when I saw it. My old school. God, I was glad I didn’t go there anymore. The last year hadn’t been too bad since Mikey was there. He’d kept me, Ray and Bob, another good friend of mine, company.

Walking through the all too familiar gate, I looked around and spotted two persons lying on the grass next to my old tree. Yeah, I called it my tree. From the first day I came to school I claimed the tree as mine and since then everyone kept away. That’s why it’s my tree.

“Mikey!” I shouted.

One of the heads popped up from the ground and looked over to me. I recognized Mikey and he jumped up and ran over to me.

“Gee!” He exclaimed and almost jumped me, giving me a crushing hug. I barely managed to save to coffees. “Oh my god! How nice to see you! How are you? How long are you staying?” He rambled.

“Wow, wow, calm down.” I said, smiling at him. “Nice to see you to, kid.” I ruffled his hair in a way I knew annoyed him. “I’m all good. Don’t know how long I’ll stay. I’ll take it as it comes. What about you?”

“I’m all cool. Oh my god. I can’t believe you’re here!” He hugged me again. Pulling away he took my hand and started dragging me over to the tree. “Come, you gotta meet my best friend.”

We got to the tree and I saw a little kid lying on the ground with his hands behind his head and a black cap over his face. He was obviously sleeping, cause he didn’t move at all and didn’t notice us coming.

“Who’s the midget?” I asked, smirking and put the coffees on the table.

“That’s my best friend. He fell asleep. He said he had some crazy dream tonight, but he wouldn’t tell me what it was about. Guess he’s tired.” He said.

“Oh…” I said, still smirking. “Can I wake him, Mikey? Can I? Huh, huh?” I asked, acting like a little kid.

“You’re gonna scare him half to death…” He laughed. I gave him my best puppy dog eyes and a pout and he rolled his eyes. “Sure, go ahead. But don’t blame me if he hits you.”

“Don’t worry. I’m just gonna have some fun with him.” I said, thinking of evil ways to wake the poor kid.

Mikey went and sat down on the bench, watching me. I smiled at him and got down on the ground. Crawling over him, I placed myself on all four over him. I turned to Mikey.

“What’s his name?” I said, trying not to be so loud I woke him up.

“Frank.” He said, smiling and shaking his head at me.

I turned back to this Frank kid. I put my hand on his upper chest and dragged it down his t-shirt clothed chest. He sighed in his sleep and I almost had to laugh. I continued slowly down his stomach and just as I reached the top of his jeans, a low moan escaped his mouth.

I giggled to myself and continued running my hand over his hip, to his knee and up his inner thigh. He moaned again, louder this time and moved his hands from his head to his sides. Call me crazy, but I think I saw his pants get tighter. I giggled and moved up, grabbing his cap and lifting it slightly.

“Frankie… Wakey, wakey, sweetie. Frankie boy…” I said in a sweet voice, smirking to myself.

His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me sleepy for about three seconds before his eyes widened. He scrambled backwards, almost running on his feet and arms, making me laugh. He stopped about two metres away from me and looked at me with equally wide eyes.

“Hey, Frankie. Having nice dreams now, do we?” I smirked, sitting back on my heels.

“Wha…Who…What?” He stuttered, still staring at me like he never saw a human being before.

“Told you you’d scare the shit outta him.” Mikey laughed.

“What…? Who are you?” Frank stuttered.

“I’m Gerard. Ge-rar-d…” I spelled for him as he didn’t understand proper English.

“Gerard’s my big brother.” Mikey said, standing up. “Sorry he scared you. He’s just weird.”

“He…he…he’s your…your brother?” Frank asked, looking seriously nervous.

“Yes, I am. Mikey probably never talks about me, that little fucker. Even though I’m his favourite brother.” I grinned.

“Only brother…” Mikey muttered.

“Hey, I heard that.” I said, trying to sound strict. “Now, back to your dream, Frankie boy. What were you dreaming about? Sounded very interesting.” I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

“It…it’s…how did you know?!”

“I’m a genius, that’s why. And just now I heard you. Very amusing. Sounds like you were enjoying it very much. Wanna tell me?” I said, smirking.
Her Voice Resides.
Demolition Lover
Her Voice Resides.
August 25th, 2007 at 08:56pm
Post mere! Wow Jeg vil lese mere!! Wow
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
August 25th, 2007 at 09:02pm
Chapter 3

Frank’s POV

I was back into dream land. Someone was running their hand down my chest, making me let out a low moan. I loved those hands. They were just like in my previous dream. So rough but still so gentle.

The hand moved over my hip, down to my knee and started running up my inner thigh. I moaned as it reached the more sensitive skin through my jeans. I felt myself getting excited. I don’t even know why, but oh my god, those hands…

“Frankie… Wakey, wakey, sweetie. Frankie boy…” Someone said in a smooth voice.

I opened my eyes and to my surprise I wasn’t in my bedroom. I was looking into those all too familiar hazel eyes. They were shining, just like in my dream and I could make out the same face as in my dream too. He was standing over me on all four, smirking at me.

Shocked, I backed up, away from this guy. I stopped when I was far enough to see all of him. I also quickly covered my lower area. No way I’ll let him know I just had that kind of dream. Especially since he was practically right on top of me.

I was, mildly said, shocked. It was the kid of shock you’d get if you ever were stupid enough to take the blow-dryer with you into the shower. I never did that, but I imagined that’s the feeling you’d get.

“Hey, Frankie. Having nice dreams now, do we?” The guy smirked at me, sitting back up.

“Wha…Who…What?” I stuttered, staring at him, still in the biggest shock of my life.

“Told you you’d scare the shit outta him.” Mikey laughed, behind the guy. I didn’t notice until now that he was here.

“What…? Who are you?” I managed to get out.

“I’m Gerard. Ge-rar-d…” The guy said, acting like I was stupid. Not that I can blame him. I probably looked like a deer in headlights right now.

“Gerard’s my big brother.” Mikey said, standing up. “Sorry he scared you. He’s just weird.”

“He…he…he’s your…your brother?” I asked, nervously.

This can not be happening. I can not be having sexual dreams about Mikey’s brother whom I just met. I am also straight. Straight as a freaking flag pole!

“Yes, I am. Mikey probably never talks about me, that little fucker. Even though I’m his favourite brother.” This Gerard guy said, grinning.

“Only brother…” Mikey muttered, rolling his eyes behind his brother’s back.

“Hey, I heard that.” Gerard said, strictly. “Now, back to your dream, Frankie boy.” He turned his eyes back to me. “What were you dreaming about? Sounded very interesting.” He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

“It…it’s…how did you know?!” I asked, back to shocked again. He couldn’t…

“I’m a genius, that’s why. And just now I heard you. Very amusing. Sounds like you were enjoying it very much. Wanna tell me?” He said, smirking.

“I…I… No... No, no, no. Hell, no!” I said, defensively, getting back my head again.

“Why not, Fwankie…” Gerard asked, pouting, and started crawling over to me. “I wanna know, ya know… Please, Fwankie…”

He came all the way over to me and sat down next to me, looking me up and down, eventually fixing his eyes on mine and making a puppy dog face at me. I just stared at him, wide eyed again. He took my hand in his. Oh, those hands…

I quickly snapped my hand back, covering myself again.

“Not telling.” I said, shaking my head at him.

“Pwease… Then I’ll tell you one of my dreams… Please…” He begged, pouting.

“Gerard, I don’t think any of us will hear your crazy dreams. I know I won’t.” Mikey said, shaking his head and screwing up his face.

“What’s so wrong about my dreams? I like some of my dreams.” He looked like he went into deep though for a minute and a smirk grazed his face again. “I like some of my dreams very much, actually.” He smirked and licked his lips.

He had beautiful lips too. Very nice kissing lips as a matter of fact. Stop it, Frank. You wouldn’t know. It was just a dream. Just a stupid dream. But his hands were still amazing. My eyes widened as I came to a realization. Did he touch me while I was sleeping? Was I really sleeping? Oh my god, I don’t think I was. Oh, shit.

These thoughts made my pants somewhat tighter than they already were. Oh, shit. You’re straight, Frank. Straight. And Mikey’s brother did not touch you that way. It was just a flashback from the stupid dream.

“Earth to Frankie ship…” Gerard said, waving his hands in front of my face.

“Huh?! What?! I didn’t do anything!” I said, looking fanatically around.

“Mikey asked if you’re ready to go home.” Gerard said. I just stared at him, dumbstruck. “Soo… are you?”

“Can we just stay here for a minute?” I asked, looking down to the grass.

“Why? What’s wrong? You gonna miss the grass?” Gerard laughed. Suddenly he stopped and I looked up to see the smirk on his face again. “Aha… I see. Frankie had a very nice dream…”

“No, I didn’t. I just…” I stopped before I got out on deep waters, feeling my cheeks go warm.

He looked at my hands that were lying in my lap, covering me. He didn’t help much by staring at me and my pants started to feel very uncomfortable right about now. I shifted to get more comfortable and he smirked at me again. God, I wish he’d stop that. It was defiantly not helping.

“So then you won’t mind standing up and getting the coffee’s over at the table then?” Gerard asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

“I…I…I don’t want coffee right now.” I said, nervously.

“Why don’t you lie down on your back and sleep some more then? Me and Mikey will just sit here and drink our coffees and wait for you.” He said, smirking. He defiantly knew.

“No, I’m just fine sitting here.” I said, shifting again.

“Okay then. You can tell me about your dream later.” He said, giving up. “Tell me about yourself… All I know about you is that your name is Frank, you have interesting dreams and you’re Mikey’s friend.”

“Well, that’s true. Umm… My name I Frank. I’ll be seventeen on Halloween. I like music, Bouncing Souls, Black Flag, Misfits, stuff like that. I play guitar, even though I suck at it and I love skittles and coffee.” I grinned at the skittles and coffee part. They were my drugs. “What about you? The famous Gerard?”

“I’m Gerard Way. Mikey’s favourite brother. And I like music too. Smashing Pumpkins, Misfits, Iron Maiden, stuff like that. Coffee is one of the most important things in my life. I draw pretty much. I’ve been to Art College for two years now.” He said, sounding like he though his life was boring. It was actually pretty interesting.

“How old are you?” I asked.

“Twenty-one… Still very young and very handsome.” He grinned and Mikey rolled his eyes.

“That’s my brother in a nutshell.” Mikey said, smiling. “If you leave out the young and handsome part and add crazy.”

This was too weird. Last night I had a dream, a sexual dream at that, about Mikey’s twenty-one year old brother, whom I never met until fifteen minutes ago. And when I met him he might have touched me like that in real life too.

I might never know if he did unless I ask. I don’t dare to ask tough. What if it only was a dream? That would be awkward. Hey, Gerard, did you just touch me? You know, up my thigh and such? Well, I don’t think so…

“Have you gotten over your dream now? Ready to go home?” Gerard asked me.

“Yeah… yeah, let’s go.” I said, standing up. “And I’d really love that coffee now…”
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
August 25th, 2007 at 09:06pm
Chapter 4

Gerard’s POV

On our way back to the house, we were drinking coffee and me and Mikey chatted a bit about what had happened since the last time we talked. Not much interesting happened really. I broke up with my boyfriend and he got a girlfriend. That’s about it. I didn’t tell Mikey I broke up with him tough. I don’t know why, but I kinda didn’t want Frank to know I was gay. He might freak out and start hating me or something.

It’s hard imagining Mikey with a girl actually. He was really shy and always lost his ability to speak around them. I found that funny. But any girl would be lucky to have him; he was so nice and caring. He told me she attended some other school and he was of course really bummed about that, but he met her practically every day in summer break. Now she was on some holiday with her parents and I got to meet her when she got home. I looked forward to that.

Mikey and Frank walked a bit behind me and I got time to think about what happened today. Well, after I met Mikey that is. Frank wasn’t half bad. He was actually kinda cute. Too bad he’s Mikey’s best friend and not even seventeen yet. I would love to check him out sometime. Who am I kidding? The kid’s probably not even gay.

It had been so much fun teasing him today. He looked kind of terrified in a funny way. Not scared, just very, very shocked. He had a lovely moan, that’s for sure, bet his girlfriend loved to listen to him. It was probably her he dreamt about. Oh, fuck. I didn’t want him to have a girlfriend. I kicked myself mentally.

“Dude, stop checking out my brother’s ass!”

I turned to see Frank stand there wide eyed, looking at Mikey who was hunched over, laughing his ass off. I looked from Frank to Mikey and back again. Frank was blushing now, trying to cover it up with letting his hair fall into his face. I raised an eyebrow to Mikey who was now looking at Frank, still laughing.

“You should have seen your face!” He said to Frank. “Priceless!”

“So now you’re checking out my ass, ‘ey?” I asked Frank. “Hey, I don’t mind.” I smirked at him and he blushed even more.

“That was fun.” Mikey stated after he’d stopped laughing.

“Yes, Mikey. You are truly hilarious…” I rolled my eyes at him and started walking again.

Frank remained silent the rest of the three minutes to the house and when we got there, I pulled out my key and unlocked the door. I put my hand out and gestured for them to go in.

“Welcome to casa de la Way. Mi casa es su casa.” I said and walked after them inside.

I went to get everyone a coke from the fridge and we all crashed on the couch. Frank even somehow managed to get upside down. I had to laugh of him, I never thought about that before. His hair was hanging in the air and was nearly touching the floor, as his head lay out of the seat of the couch.

“You’re crazy.” I stated to Frank.

“You and me both.” He replied smiling a goofy upside down smile.

“Gosh, I’m the only normal person here.” Mikey said, sighing. “Well, well. Means I’m cooer than you.” He grinned.

“No, means you’re not cool. We are. We’re very haute couture.” I told him, matter of factly.

“Whatever he said.” Frank pointed to me.

“Yeah, exactly and I’m very handsome. Right Frankie?” I said. Mikey rolled his eyes at me again.

“Yeah, sure, sure. You’re very sexy.” Frank replied.

“Gerard, what did you put in Frank’s drink? I think he’s going nuts.” Mikey joked. “Or sick. He might be sick too. Probably both.”

“I knew he couldn’t resist me!” I said, boxing my hand up in the air. “Whatcha wanna do, honey?” I asked, making my voice, hopefully, more seductive and gave Frank the look. “My room’s downstairs if you wanna…”

Frank’s looked shocked for the millionth time today and Mikey jumped up and started running around the living room, waving his hands.

“Ewww! Eww, eww, eww! Bad mental images of brother fucking friend here!” He yelled.

“I never said I was gonna fuck him, Mikey!” I said, shaking my head at him. He stopped and looked at me. “I might suck him off though…” I said smirking.

Million and one. Frank nearly fell off the couch at that. Mikey just stood there with his mouth wide open. I started laughing so hard I actually fell off the couch. It was the priceless reaction of them both that made me do it.

Lying on the couch next to the couch I managed to calm down after about four minutes of hysterical laughing. I lay there panting and clutching my stomach, trying to breathe properly. Mikey looked at me like I was nuts and went out to the kitchen to get himself another coke or something. Frank just kept staring at me like I was some sort of alien or something.

“You guys are too much fun…” I said, lying on my back beside the couch. “I never imagined it so much fun coming home.”

Frank rolled over so he was lying on his back on the couch, still saying nothing. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. It looked kinda funny. But also so damn cute. Oh, stop it Gerard. He’s your little brother’s friend and he’s too young for you. And he’s straight, I bet.

Mikey came and sat on the back of the couch. He kept pushing on Frank, wanting to sit there too.

“Frank… Move. I wanna sit too.” He whined, sounding like a little kid.

I closed my eyes and smiled to myself. Mikey kept harassing Frank, who just let out unsatisfied grunts to let him know he wasn’t moving.

Suddenly something fell on top of me with a yell. I opened my eyes quickly to see Frank’s face centimetres apart from mine, a terrified look on his face.

“I’m so sorry…” He said, trying to get up, but failing miserably.

Mikey was now lying on the couch, laughing hysterically. When he got over his fit, he walked out to the kitchen again, probably to get another coke, seeing as Frank stole his.

Frank looked at me again and blushed as he failed once again on getting up on his feet. I couldn’t blame him, the couch on one side and a table on the other, made it almost impossible to move anywhere but straight up. It seemed like he started to panic.

After his fourth time trying, and failing at that, I grabbed him around his waist and held him still. He looked at me with confusion and tried getting out of my grip. No way, he was staying with me.

“Stop moving. You’re just the blanket I need to keep warm.” I told him, trying to hold him still.

“I can’t just lie on top of you…” He said, wiggling more.

“And why’s that?” I said, looking him straight in the eye.

“It’s… it’s… umm… uh…” He stuttered, looking back at me.

He stopped moving and accepted the fact that I wanted him there. At this point I couldn’t see anything except his eyes. They were some sort of mix between green and hazel. I got totally lost in his eyes. They were amazing…

He kept his eyes on me too. I don’t know why he’d want that, but he did. It wasn’t a staring competition, it was just looking. Our faces were still just inches apart, but he made no action to move away. I wondered what went on in that head of his. What was he thinking of? I wanted to know…
SlumrendeUllteppe
Devil's Got Your Number
SlumrendeUllteppe
August 25th, 2007 at 09:18pm
Jeg er så lat og gidder aldri kommentere på mibba xP Men eeelsker historien din! Alle her burde lese den! Den er så søt In Love
Karroo.
Salute You in Your Grave
Karroo.
August 25th, 2007 at 09:20pm
Kjempe fin historie!=)
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
August 25th, 2007 at 09:21pm
Takk! Very Happy Skal poste mer... kanskje til 10, så skal jeg se American Pie på TVN eller noe sånt xD Kommer sikkert til å post under filmen også xD
Her Voice Resides.
Demolition Lover
Her Voice Resides.
August 25th, 2007 at 09:27pm
Jeg vil ha mere, NÅÅÅ!! Shit, jeg er total hekta på historien din allerede Alex xD
SlumrendeUllteppe
Devil's Got Your Number
SlumrendeUllteppe
August 25th, 2007 at 09:29pm
Black-And-WhiteXMCR:
Jeg vil ha mere, NÅÅÅ!! Shit, jeg er total hekta på historien din allerede Alex xD

Åhh, bare vent! Det blir bare bedre og bedre In Love
PinnFTW
Always Born a Crime
PinnFTW
August 25th, 2007 at 09:37pm
Jeg elsker historien. du er så sykt flink til å skrive=D=D
Her Voice Resides.
Demolition Lover
Her Voice Resides.
August 25th, 2007 at 09:39pm
*MaseMase* Jeg vil ha meeeer xD
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
August 25th, 2007 at 09:41pm
30 sek!
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
August 25th, 2007 at 09:42pm
Chapter 5

Frank’s POV

Looking into those shining hazels, I got totally lost. It felt like I was falling into them or something. And I found myself wondering what he was thinking.

His arms were around my waist and made me feel safe. Safe in a way I never felt before. He had strong arms, but I knew it wasn’t that. It was something else, but I couldn’t explain what. I just knew he made feel safe.

As we heard the fridge door slam, and Gerard’s eyes let go of mine as he moved slightly, I suddenly remembered the fact that I was lying on top of him.

“I’m on top of you.” I stated, giggling slightly.

“Yes, you are.” He said, a smirk starting to form on his lips.

“If you ever get tired of doing whatever you’re doing, you should consider getting a career as a mattress. You’re very good at it.” I told him, moving down a bit and lying my head down on his chest.

I could hear his heart beat. It was actually pretty fast, considering he was lying down.

“You have a nice heartbeat…” I said, still listening to it.

“Well, thank you. I think my heart have been beating for over twenty years now. I was actually wondering if it still worked.” He joked.

“Coke for the people!” Mikey exclaimed as he entered the living room again. “Uuh… Why are you still lying on top of my brother?”

“Cause he’s a nice blanket that’s why.” Gerard told him matter of factly.

“His heart is beating.” I told him, lifting my head and nodding.

“Whatever… Frank, your mom called when I was in the kitchen. She asked you to come home. She said your aunt was there and that dinner was ready in ten minutes.” Mikey said, looking at his watch.

“Oh, shit. I should get moving then. Mom’s gonna kill me if I’m not home for dinner when she’s there.” I said and scrambled to get up. This time I managed to get up on the first try. Yay me!

“Nooo… My blanket gotta go home for dinner.” Gerard said with a sad face, standing up too. “That’s no fair.”

“Your blanket needs to go home to eat to hopefully get taller and to not get killed by his crazy aunt who always knits him socks he doesn’t need.” I told him, walking out to the hall.

“See you tomorrow, Frank. I gotta do my homework or mom’s gonna kill me when she gets home.” Mikey said as I walked out.

“Yeah, see you.” I said and started walking down the driveway.

“Frankie, you need a lift?” Gerard asked behind me. “I’m going to the shop anyway. I need to pick up some stuff.”

“Yeah, thanks. If it’s not any trouble.” I said, looking down.

I don’t know why but I suddenly felt shy again. It had been okay for a moment inside, but my dream came rushing back to me when I got outside. We both got in his old beat up car and he backed out of the driveway.

“Just one question…” He said, looking at me. “Where do you live?”

I had a hard time actually explaining to him where I lived. It was a ten minute walk from their house to mine, but it was a million turns. It had taken me two weeks and about fifty wrong-way-again’s to learn the way to their house. Now I bet I could walk there in my sleep. Explaining it wasn’t as easy though.

“So which house?” Gerard asked when I told him he was finally in the right street.

“The white one over there.” I told him and pointed to it.

“Oh, the old Iero-house. They were really nice people. Haven’t seen them in a long time.” He said, nodding his head. “I wasn’t very old then. The woman, Linda, let me play in her garden when I was about six or seven. I used to think the flowers she owned were so pretty so she let me play around them.” He laughed. “They had a son too. About two or three years old. He was always crawling around the garden and I had to watch him so he didn’t ruin the flowers when Linda was inside.”

“Are you kidding me?!” I asked, looking at him to see if he was kidding me.

“No, the kid even gave me a nickname. He didn’t know how to say Gerard, so he just called me ‘Gee’.” He looked back at me, smiling. “I still go by that name because of it. Not so much anymore, though.”

“You serious?” I asked as he stopped outside my house.

“Yeah, they’re some of the nicest people I’ve ever known.” He said. “You know them?”

“Well, yeah. Linda’s kinda my mom…” I said.

“You serious? You’re little Frank?” He asked, looking shocked.

“Well, I don’t remember, but I guess.” I said, shrugging. “My parents have lived there for almost twenty years now.”

“Well, say hello to your mom from me.” He said, smiling. “Hope to see you again little Frankie.”

“I will. See you too, Gee.” I said and got out of the car.

I stood there watching as the car drove away. That was a shocker. He used to know my mom. And he called me Frankie. I didn’t like people calling me Frankie. It sounded so childish or just not right. But when he did it, it just sounded nice for some reason.

I walked up to the house and as I entered the hall the smell of dinner hit me like a wall. It smelled delicious. I walked into the kitchen where my parents and my aunt were sitting around the table, eating and chatting about the weather. What a boring subject to talk about.

“Hi, Frank. Come and eat some.” Mom said and waved me over to the table.

I did as she’d said and put some food on my plate and started eating. Then I remembered Gerard.

“Oh, mom. I was gonna say hi to you from Gerard.” I said, taking another bite of my carrot.

“Gerard? Who is that?” She asked confused.

“Gee, mom.” I said, trying to see if she remembered him.

“Gee? Oh yeah, Gee. That Gerard. Gerard Way?”

“Yeah. He’s Mikey’s brother. I met him today.” I told her.

“You did? How nice. How is he? He must be… over twenty now. Oh my god, time flies. It seems like only yesterday he was running around our backyard, trying to get you to not destroy every flower I ever planted.” She laughed. “How is he?”

“He seems to be fine. And yeah, he’s twenty-one. He drove me home. That’s how I figured out he knew you guys.” I told her.

“Such a nice kid that boy.” She said, smiling to herself. “Why don’t you invite him over for dinner some day?” She asked, almost making me choke on my carrot. “I’d love to meet him again.”

“You want me to invite him over for dinner?” I asked coughing.

“Yes. Any day is okay.” She said.

The rest of dinner was made in silence. Okay, not totally. My aunt and mom and dad sat there chatting about the weather again and about some old people they knew, but I didn’t hear them. I was thinking about Gerard. I couldn’t believe I actually knew him. Or used to.

I finished dinner quickly and went up to my room, flopping onto my bed. I lay there with my hands behind my head and thought about what I had to do. I had to ask Gerard to come to my house for dinner. How awkward would that be? I actually dreamt about the guy.

It was just to go for it. Better now that later. I picked up my phone and since I didn’t have Gerard’s cell phone number I dialled the number to Mikey’s house.

----------------------------------------

Just had to say thanks to all the people that's reading my story :] It means alot!
So thank you!

Xoxo
Alex
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
August 25th, 2007 at 09:43pm
oOOoooooO BTW, jeg poster mine små commenter på slutten av kapitlene også xD Jeg er for lat til å ta dem vekk xD
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
August 25th, 2007 at 09:46pm
Chapter 6

Gerard’s POV

I heard the phone ringing and sighed. Mikey was in his room studying and mom and dad weren’t home yet. I left it, since I didn’t want to stand up from my bed. It wasn’t for me anyway, I thought. Who would call me on the house phone? No one even knew I was home.

The phone stopped ringing and I smiled to myself. See? People get the point eventually. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

Fifteen seconds later the phone started ringing again. I groaned and got up, walking up the stairs and over to the phone. I gave the phone an evil glare and picked it up.

“Yeah?” I said, impatiently. I never said my name or anything when people called.

“Hey… umm… is Gerard there?” A familiar voice asked, sounding slightly nervous. I couldn’t place it though.

“Umm, yeah, this is he.” I said in a bored voice, hoping they’d leave me alone, whoever it was.

“Oh, hey. It’s Frank… You know, little Frank. If you’re busy I could call back later or something…” He said and seemed to notice my hostility.

“Oh, no, no. I’m not doing anything at the moment.” I hurried to say. I didn’t mind speaking to him. “So, what’s up?”

“Oh nothing… But the thing is… uuh… I was wondering if… uuh…” He trailed off.

“Yeah…?” I said, trying to help him get to the point.

“My mom wondered if you would like to come over for dinner some day… She wants to see you again…”

“Sure. I’d love too.” I said quickly, grinning all over the place. “When is it?”

“Any time you like.” He said.

“Is Wednesday okay? I promised my friend Ray to hang out with him tomorrow.”

“Yeah, sure. It’s your decision. No one’s forcing you to come.” He said, sounding kinda… disappointed?

“No, are you crazy? I’d love to come. Nothing I’d rather do.” I told him, smiling even though I knew he couldn’t see me. “So, Wednesday?”

“Yeah, Wednesday. I’ll tell my mom. So… I guess I’ll see you.”

“See you, Frankie.”

“See you, Gee.” He said happily and hung up.

I stood there for a minute, still not hanging up, even though he did long ago. I felt my lips grow into a smile. I was going to Frank’s place for dinner. I was going to meet his parents again.

Oh, shit! I was meeting his parents again! The last time I did I wasn’t that old. What would they think of me? What if they didn’t like me? What if they said I wasn’t allowed to see their son? A thousand questions were forming in my head and I got instantly nervous. Why was I nervous in the first place?

I eventually hung up and walked back to my room, falling on my bed. What was I going to do? What should I say? I closed my eyes, trying not to think about it.

Eventually I fell asleep, clutching my old favourite teddy bear.

-----

The day was here. The day I was going over for dinner at Frank’s. The day I was going to see his parents again. The scariest day I could remember in a long time.

Okay, I was probably exaggerating a bit, but I was almost scared to the point I thought I was gonna cancel the whole thing. Twice! …I didn’t. Frank’s happy voice when I told him I’d defiantly come kept me from it. I wanted to make him happy, and if this made him happy I’d never miss it for the world.

The short walk from my parents’ house to the school, where I was meeting him, seemed ten times longer than usual. I kept straightening my tie and adjusting my shirt every minute. Yeah, I’d put on a tie. Usually I’d rather go in pink than wear a tie, but today I had to make a good impression.

When I saw Frank however, all doubt disappeared. The first I noticed was his smile. I bet he could light he whole world up just by smiling.

I was about to call for him, when a girl came running over to him, calling his name. He turned and ran against her, wrapping her in a hug when he reached her. My good mood disappeared when he pulled away and suddenly kissed her cheek, which lead to her hugging him again. They both seemed very happy and seemed to know each other well. I knew he had to have a girlfriend. There was no chance in the world he was gay.

The happiness I’d felt, just seconds ago, was replaced by jealousy, to the point where tears welled up in my eyes and threatened to flow over. I could barely see anything but blur as I struggled not to cry. I was acting like a complete child. I got too attached to the kid. And it’d just been a couple of days. Even though I knew him when I was younger.

I didn’t know how just couple of days could make me act like this. I knew I liked him, there was no doubt in my mind, but I was still confused. I shouldn’t feel like this. I blinked the tears away as I heard Frank call my name and I looked at him waving me over.

I walked there, even though I didn’t want to. I didn’t want to meet the girl who had him, the one who made him happy, knew him and probably loved him. When I got there, Mikey had arrived too. I never noticed he got there until now. I kept my eyes on the ground, not wanting to see her.

“Hey, Gerard. Nice tie.” Mikey greeted. “There’s someone I want you to meet.”

Oh no, here it comes, I thought.

“Gerard this is Alicia. Alicia, Gerard, my brother.” He introduced. “Alicia just arrived. She hasn’t been at school at all today. And she is my girlfriend.”

“She is?!” I almost yelled.

She was Mikey’s girlfriend. Not Frank’s. I was so happy I almost jumped on Mikey at that point.

“Yeah, is that so hard so believe?” He said, looking kinda angry.

“No, no.” I excused. “It’s really nice to meet you Alicia. Mikey talks a lot about you.” I laughed. “I don’t think he talks about anything else.”

“He’s talked a lot about you too. I think he looks up to you.” She laughed back.

“Ah, he does, doesn’t he?” I said and ruffled Mikey’s hair to annoy him.

“Oh, who doesn’t look up to the almighty Gerard Way?” Frank said, his voice dripping with sarcasm as he grinned at me.

“Well, I know you do.” I said and went to stand right in front of him, looking down on him.

“I hate being short…” He muttered, making us all laugh.

“Aww… Poor thing.” I cooed. “Want me to make it up to you?”

“I’ll think about it.” He said after a second of thinking. “But first we’re having dinner and you need to fix that tie.” He pointed at my tie. “Why’d you wear a tie anyway?”

“What’s wrong about it?” I asked, nervously.

“You don’t know how to tie a tie, that’s wrong with it.” He laughed. “I could teach you, but right now I can’t be bothered too. Wanna go?”

“Yeah, let’s go.” I said, smiling. “Hope to see you again, Alicia. And keep Mikey in a leash. He could need it.” I winked at them.

“Yeah, see you guys sometime.” She said and hugged us both, looking a bit shy.

We said bye to Alicia and Mikey about three times before we started walking to Frank’s house. I was nervous as hell and almost couldn’t decide which foot to stand on. Luckily we were walking so I didn’t have to care about that just yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating sooner. My mom banned me from the internet for god knows which reason, and my dad won't let me use his. Idiots both of them...
Anyway... Hope you enjoed this update and as long as I can I'll update often.
The good news by being banned was that I got ALOT of new stuff written. I look forward to presenting it to you guys later on. I had alot of fun writing it.
I'll stop blabbing now and write more...
Thanks for all your comments by the way. The mean alot. :]

Xoxo
Alex
SlumrendeUllteppe
Devil's Got Your Number
SlumrendeUllteppe
August 25th, 2007 at 09:49pm
Kommenterer på kapitell 32 her, fordi jeg er lat!
HVORDAN kan han si det???? Crying or Very sad Stakkars! Du er OND, hører du meg? OND!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Oppdater snart, jeg blir gal xD
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
August 25th, 2007 at 09:53pm
Jeg synes også det var synd Crying or Very sad Selv om jeg fant det opp... Oppdaterer kanskje før jeg går å legger meg..