August 31st, 2007 at 07:28pm
Takk! Very Happy
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
August 31st, 2007 at 07:31pm
Chapter 17

Frank’s POV

Lying in Gerard’s bed, I looked around curiously. It was really dark but my eyes had adjusted to that and I could see most of it. He had an interesting room, really. Posters of bands like Iron Maiden and The Misfits covered the walls along with drawings, which I assumed he’d made himself. They were really good ones too, but not as good as the picture he’d drawn of me and him when we were kids. I never told him that I’d seen them, they still lay on my desk at home, looking untouched.

What made me look around even more was the fact that this was the room in my dream. This was the first time I was in Gerard’s room ever, but I recognised it. We were mostly in the living room. Mikey had told me Gerard didn’t let much people in his room and that it was like his own personal cave or something.

Gerard was sleeping on a mattress on the floor, not making a sound. The only sound to be heard was his heavy breathing. It was making me sleepy and soon I dozed off too.

I shot my eyes open. I had heard something. I didn’t know what it was, but it was something. I lay there listening for a while, before I decided I’d just dreamt it and closed my eyes again, focusing on going back to sleep.

I heard it again, this time convinced it wasn’t a dream. I listened again and there it was again, the sound of someone sobbing. I looked over to where Gerard was sleeping when I realized the sound was coming from there. Gerard was awake, sobbing into his pillow.

Slowly lifting the blanket of my body, I walked over to him and sat down on my knees behind him.

“Gee?” I asked, whispering. “Gee, are you crying?”

“No…” He said into the pillow.

“Gee, look at me.” He shook his head. “Look at me, please.” I begged again.

He turned to me slowly and I could see his tearstained cheeks and sad eyes. He looked so sad and lost.

“What’s wrong?” I asked. “Why are you crying?”

“It’s nothing… Just forget it. It’s nothing.” He said, wiping his eyes.

“Please, tell me. I won’t tell anyone. I don’t want you to be sad…” I said, looking him in the eye to show him I was serious.

“It’s… It’s just this thing with Jake… No big deal…” He said, looking down.

“Everything that makes you cry is a big deal, Gee.” I said, raising his chin. “I want you to be happy. Tell me.”

“It’s just Jake.” He said, his eyes tearing up again. “I…I loved him and he cheated on me. More than once…” His voice was shaking and a tear ran down his cheek.

“I’m sorry, Gee. I really am.” I told him, moving closer and taking his hand in mine. “You wanna tell me what happened? It might be good to let it out.”

“I… I… He came home one day, drunk.” His voice was really shaky now. “He’d promised me he’d meet me at this place we used to go to for our one and a half year anniversary… and… and he showed up at home five hours after that. I was scared something had happened to him, cause he didn’t answer his cell…” He was crying freely now and I lay down on top of his cover, hugging him. “I… I asked him where he’d been and he started yelling at me, telling me he could take care of himself. And… and then he told me he’d been with his ex and that he’d slept with him… I got angry and yelled at him, asking why he did it, but he didn’t answer, he just went to bed…”

“It’s okay, Gee.” I comforted him, stroking his hair. “It’s okay…”

“The next morning he… he was mad at me when I confronted him and told me he’d slept with more people while we were together…” He sobbed into my bare shoulder as I stroked his back. “I… I told him to get out and that I… I never wanted to see him again… He got mad and told me I was nothing to him… I…I…I was just…just a bad fuck.” He paused. “I loved him, Frank... I thought he loved me too… Is something wrong with me?”

“It’s him there’s something wrong with, not you. You’re the most amazing person I know. You’re such a talented person, Gee. Don’t let anyone make you think anything else.” I said, looking at him.

“Thank you, Frankie.” He said and looked down. “You mean so much to me. I don’t know what I would have done without you… Thank you…”

“I’ll always be there for you, Gee.” I said, raising his chin again. “You mean so much to me too, and if anyone ever hurt you I will… I don’t know what I’d do.” I said, feeling the anger rise in me at the though of anyone ever hurting my Gee. “I will always be there…”

“Thank you, Frankie…” He said, looking me in the eye.

We just lay there looking at each other, me stroking his hair and being there for him. I felt like I’d kill anyone who tried hurting him in any way. I’d like to meet this Jake guy and tell him what I really felt about him.

He looked at me, looking like he tried to read me. Then he did the most unexpected thing. He moved his head closer and pressed his lips to mine. I was so shocked I quickly pulled away, looking at him with big eyes.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.” He hurried to say. “I didn’t mean too… I just…” He trailed off and tears started streaming down his beautiful face again as he looked down. “I’ll just go…” He said and got up from under the cover and stood up.

“Wait!” I said quickly. “Don’t go…”

“I’ll leave... I’m sorry… I shouldn’t have… I just… I’m sorry…” He trailed off again, turning away from me and was on his way over to pick up his clothes.

I jumped over his mattress and quickly closed the few metres between us, grabbing his arm.

“I’m sorry, Frank…” He said again, turning to me, his eyes full of tears. “I know I shouldn’t have…” I interrupted him by kissing him. Seriously, I did. He pulled away, looking at me with sad eyes. “Frank, don’t… I don’t want you to do that just because I did. I’m so…”

I kissed him again. He didn’t pull away this time, he just stood there. I pulled away to look at him. He looked sad still. I didn’t want him to be sad. I wanted him to be happy.

“Gerard…” I said, my voice shaking with nervousness over what I was about to say. “Kiss me. Please, kiss me.” I said, searching his face for a reaction.

He just stood there, shocked, for a couple of seconds. I looked at him with begging eyes, hoping he’d say or do something. He did. He quickly stepped closer, bent down and crashed his lips onto mine, pushing his tongue past my lips and roaming around my mouth. I kissed back eagerly and he applied more pressure, moving closer and pining me to the wall with his body, kissing me roughly.

Our tongues were battling for dominance and I let him win, feeling his tongue touch the top of my mouth, making me moan. He moaned too as I slid my hands up his sides, sliding them around his neck. I started massaging the back of his neck and he broke the kiss, tilting his head back and moaning loudly. I instantly attacked his neck, biting and sucking, trying to leave a mark. He moaned again, keeping his head back to give me better access.

Satisfied with my work, I returned to his lips, kissing him softly. He returned it just as softly and we both pulled away, just looking at each other. We were both smiling and panting lightly as we stood totally still. He let out a small yawn and I took his hand, leading him to the bed.

“Lie with me…” I begged.

“You sure, Frank? I don’t wanna push you into anything…” He said, squeezing my hand slightly.

“Please… I want you to. I’m sure.” I said.

“Just tell me if you want me to leave, Frank. I’ll understand.”

“Please, Gerard. I want to.”

I climbed into the bed and held the cover up for him to crawl under. He stood still, considering it for a few seconds before getting under. He lay down and I moved closer to him, giving him a peck on the lips and smiling.

“Thank you.” I whispered and snuggled to him. “Goodnight, Gee…”

“Goodnight, Frankie…”

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. I realized this was where I truly wanted to be. With Gerard…
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
August 31st, 2007 at 07:33pm
Flere kommer senere... Nå er det PARTY! Very Happy
Her Voice Resides.
Demolition Lover
Her Voice Resides.
August 31st, 2007 at 07:42pm
Ooooh! Så søtt Very Happy
Jeg gleder meg til mere xD
Jorunn
Salute You in Your Grave
Jorunn
September 1st, 2007 at 12:46am
Jeg greier nesten ikke å vente!!!
FrozenCottonCandy
Bleeding on the Floor
FrozenCottonCandy
September 1st, 2007 at 12:09pm
meeer meeer!!Very Happy
phantasmagoria
Full of Ephedrine
phantasmagoria
September 1st, 2007 at 02:18pm
*Poke* Mer? Mr. Green
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
September 2nd, 2007 at 07:50pm
Chapter 18

Gerard’s POV

I woke up next to someone and almost panicked. As my eyes adjusted to the dim light I realized I was in my own room and the person beside me was Frank. My Frankie.

As last the memories of last night’s events returned, I smiled to myself. My smile faded quickly though as I came to think about it. Frank was not gay. He didn’t like me in that way. He was only trying to comfort me last night, and it had worked too. I’d forgotten all about Jake when Frank kissed me. He always made me forget anything else, just thinking about him.

But the fact was still there, he had kissed me. He had kissed me. But only after I’d kissed him first. He was probably doing it to make feel better. Sure he was. It made tears well up in my eyes again, just thinking about it. He’d never like me like that. It didn’t mean anything to him. It meant the world to me. He meant the world to me.

“Late dawns and early sunsets…” Frank mumbled beside me and I looked at him to see he was still sleeping.

Hey, I recognized that sentence… It was the same I’d sung to him when we were watching the old movie at his place, only a couple of days after we’d met. I thought he’d been asleep when I sung that.

Frank stirred and my first thought was to get the hell out of bed before he woke up and freaked. He probably would, seeing he was in bed with me, his gay friend. That was probably all I was to him. His friend…

Before I got so far his eyes fluttered open and he looked at me, a sleepy smile on his face.

“Hey, Gee…” He whispered, his voice hoarse.

“Hey…” I replied, unsure what to do. I decided to get up so I began getting out of bed.

“Where are you going?” He asked me, looking confused.

“I’ll leave.” I told him, smiling sadly. “I’m sorry, Frank.”

“Don’t… Please… Stay.” He said, looking at me with sad eyes.

“I shouldn’t have… I’m sorry.” I said and got up, trying to locate my clothes.

I found them by the mattress and picked them up, checking if they were clean. The sound of sniffing over at the bed made me stop. I turned to see Frank clutching a pillow, his face down and he was sniffing.

“Frank…?” I said carefully. “What’s wrong?” I asked, sitting down on the bed next to him and putting a hand on his back.

He looked up with teary, red eyes and wiped them before looking at me.

“I want you to stay…” He whispered so low I barely heard him. His eyes were tearing up again and he looked down, making a tear drip onto the pillow.

“If you want me to, I will.” I whispered back, pulling him into a hug.

“Lie with me?” He asked into my shoulder.

“Only if you really want me to, Frank.” I replied, pulling away to look at him.

“I want you to. Please…” He looked at me with sad eyes.

I walked around to “my” side of the bed and lay down next to him, still keeping my distance. He moved closer and put his head next to mine and his hand on my chest.

“I’m scared, Gee.” He said, making me look at him.

“Why?” I asked, looking into his eyes.

“I think… I think I like you…” He whispered shyly, looking away. “And it scares me…”

“I like you too, Frank.” I replied, stroking his hair back.

“No… I think I like you more than as a friend.”

“I like you as more than a friend too…” I whispered back, making him look up at me again.

He leaned closer and kissed me carefully. I returned the kiss and he applied more pressure, moving up a bit so he could reach me. I rolled over and pressed my lips more forcefully to his. He separated his lips and met my tongue with his, carefully caressing it. I felt something shoot through my body as he did this. Not lust, just love. I was falling in love with him, and I was falling fast.

Pulling away, I just lay there with my hand on his chest, looking down at him. He was so beautiful. He smiled, making me smile too. I lay down and he rolled over on his side so he was facing me, putting his arm around my waist and kissing my cheek. I yawned and turned over to him, kissing his forehead before shutting my eyes, enjoying having Frank so close.

“Goodnight again, Gee.” He said, kissing my lips gently.

“Goodnight again, Frank.”

“Call me Frankie… Please?” He begged, making me open my eyes and look into his beautiful eyes.

“Goodnight, Frankie.” I said, giving him a peck on his smiling lips. “My Frankie…”

We both fell asleep after that, me with the biggest smile on my face. I couldn’t stop smiling. He liked me. My Frankie liked me…

-----

“AH! THEY’RE HAVING SEX!” I heard someone, or Mikey, yell and someone running up the stairs.

I opened my eyes fully and rubbed them with one of my hands. The other one was holding Frank, who was also looking around confused.

“Who’s having sex?” He asked sleepily, sitting up slightly.

“I think someone thought we were.” I laughed. “I think it was Mikey. Sounded like him.”

“Man, that boy can scream.” He said shaking his head slightly. “I bet, if I weren’t asleep I’d probably get a heart attack.”

“Says you. I’ve lived with him for over fifteen years.” He laughed of me and kissed me.

“Yeah, but thankfully, you’re still alive.” He stated, kissing me again. “Damn, I’m starving. Do you have food?”

“Not here I don’t. Let’s get up. I’m starting to get hungry too.” I said, getting out of bed.

“Umm… Gerard?” Frank said nervously. “Mind throwing me my clothes.”

“No, why?” I asked, throwing him his clothes.

“I don’t have anything else but boxers on…” He replied, blushing slightly. “I don’t want you to see me like that… At least not yet. I’m not totally ready for that…” He said, looking down.

“That’s okay, Frankie. I don’t mind. Even though, I have to say, you look very hot in just boxers.” I wiggled my eyebrows at him, making his cheeks go redder, as I jumped around the floor, trying to get my pants on without falling.

Fully dressed we walked upstairs into the kitchen and found all the guys sitting at the table, talking and eating cereals. They stopped talking as we came in and helped ourselves to cereals and a cup of coffee.

“So… What’s up?” I asked, getting three blank faces.

“Umm…” Ray started, clearing his throat. “Are you like… I don’t know… like… umm…” He trailed off.

“I’m not sure what we are…” I told them truthfully. “And no, we weren’t having sex.” I gave them a strict look. “I heard you.”

“Oh… sorry. You just looked kind of… yeah…” Mikey said, followed by an awkward silence.

“I like Gerard.” Frank said suddenly, making everyone look at him in shock. “I don’t know… I just do, okay?”

“Yeah, sure, Frank.” Mikey said. “If you’re gay, it’s okay. It’s just a bit weird seeing you in my brother’s bed with him, that’s all.”

“He has a nice bed…” Frank said, taking a sip of coffee. “And I like him… So why not?” He said, making everyone laugh.

“What about you, Gerard?” Bob asked. “Have you told him?”

“Yeah, he knows.” I said, making the other three look at me confused. “I like Frankie too. A lot.” Frank smiled at me.

The rest of the breakfast, or lunch really, as it was about twelve thirty in the middle of the day, went by in silence. I didn’t mind though. I needed time to process my thoughts. Frank liked me and I was in seventh heaven because of it. I still couldn’t stop smiling and I couldn’t keep myself from looking at Frank. He was truly gorgeous. His hair kept falling his eyes and he kept pushing it away, allowing me to see his beautiful eyes and face.

I was in love…
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
September 2nd, 2007 at 07:54pm
Chapter 19

Frank’s POV

It had been two days since I spent the night at Gerard and Mikey’s place. It was Monday, I was, unfortunately, back in school and it was, thankfully, lunch time. Mikey came and joined me under the tree outside and we were talking about everything that had happened that weekend. He got to use the condoms we bought, if you know what I mean… He spent almost the rest of the weekend with Alicia and he was up in the skies about it. He couldn’t stop talking about her. Not that he ever stopped before either.

“I’m taking her out on Friday. I’m so damn nervous.” He rambled on. “What should I wear? I don’t know what to do…”

“Don’t worry. Just wear something nice.” I replied, relaxing as I lay on the grass.

“Yeah, but I don’t know what…” He got a weird look on his face as he looked behind me, but continued. “I don’t have anything nice and I…”

Then something came and attacked me from behind, got around me and straddled my waist as they held their hand in front of my eyes. I struggled to get this thing off me but it held me down, keeping my head on the ground.

“Hey, Frankie…” A deep voice whispered in my ear, making me stop my attempt to get them off.

“Hey, Gee.” I said, grinning, still not able to see anything.

“How’d you know?” He asked and removed his hand, revealing his pouting face.

“Your sexy voice gave you away.” I said, still grinning up at him.

“Well, I have an important question for you.” He said, looking down at me nervously.

“Shoot.”

“Mikey…?” He asked nicely. “Do you mind going… let’s say like … to the other end of the school?”

“Why? Why can’t I be here?” Mikey asked.

“I need to ask Frankie something and you can’t listen.” Gerard said, shooing him away. “So please?”

“Yeah, yeah. He’ll tell me later anyways…” Mikey said and walked back to the school.

“So, what’s so important you can’t tell your brother?” I asked, looking up at him questionably.

“Well, I was wondering… since, you know… I like you and all…” He said nervously, looking slightly away. “If you maybe wanted to… you know… bemyboyfriend?” He blushed.

“Your boyfriend?” I asked, smiling. Inside, my heart was doing back flips. “You want me to be your boyfriend?”

“If you want to…” He said, blushing even more.

“I’d love to!” I squealed and he smiled at me and leaned down to kiss me.

He didn’t go all the way though, looking like he was afraid to. I nodded to him, smiling. He smiled back before his lips met mine and he moved his lips against mine, making me instinctively open my mouth to let his tongue in. His tongue carefully found its way past my lips and a battle for dominance started. He won easily and I moaned as his tongue caressed mine. I felt him smile and he giggled, sending vibrations into my mouth. He’s giggling of me. No one giggles of me and gets away with it.

I took him by a surprise and turned the situation to me straddling him on the grass. Then I crashed my lips back on his, feeling him smile again. I was totally wrapped up in winning this time and I did, allowing me to explore his mouth. He moaned as I did and I pulled away, grinning at him. He reached behind my neck and pulled me back into another kiss again.

“So, Iero…” Someone said from behind me. My head shot up from Gerard and I looked to face whoever was saying my name. I already knew who it was. “I always said you were a fag. Now you just proved it for basically the whole school to see.” Mark said and his buddies laughed.

Mark was the worst jock you could ever imagine. He was the biggest and worst of them all. His friends looked up to him, not that I know why, he was a total jackass. He always picked on people. Especially the outcasts, like me.

“You have a problem with that?” Gerard asked and popped himself up on his elbows.

“The other fag’s speaking too.” Mark stated.

“Sure I do. Do you guys mind leaving? We’d like some privacy.” Gerard said, smiling at me.

“No one tell me what to do.” Mark said, getting angry. “I do whatever I want to.”

“Well, we could just continue. Honestly, I don’t care if you’re here or not. And if it turns you on so much, why don’t you go get yourself a boyfriend for your own?” Gerard said, smirking.

“Are you kidding me?!” Mark shouted. “Do you think that turns me on? You’re sick!” He said angry.

“Well, Frankie here’s turning me on.” He said, smirking at me. “And I’d like to get back to where we were before you interrupted us, so if you don’t like it, I suggest you leave.”

“Do you want me to kick your ass, fag?” Mark asked, looking majorly pissed.

“No thanks… The only one allowed to touch my ass is Frankie.” He laughed.

“Well, we could always beat him up…” Mark said, looking at me.

“Know this…” Gerard said, looking angry. “If you so much as touch Frank, I’ll come to your house at night and torture you until you cry for help. I will haunt you in your dreams and I will make each and everyone of you pay for what you’ve done. So I suggest, for your own sake, you don’t…”

“Easy dude. We won’t touch him.” Mark said, looking quite scared.

“You better not…” Gerard said, giving them a death glare, making them run away quickly.

“Thank you, Gerard.” I said, kissing him.

“I meant that.” He said, looking up at me. “I’ll never let them hurt you. I promise.”

“Thank you.” I said, kissing him again. And again.

He held on to me and reached up to kiss me again. We were well on our way to start making out again when the bell rang, making me sigh in frustration. I had to leave Gerard-heaven and go back to math-hell. Why is the world being so cruel to me?

“I have to go… Mr. Richards is going to kill me if I’m late.” I said, getting up and helping Gerard up too.

“I wanna follow you.” He said, grinning at me. “Give me your books.”

“Why? You gonna burn them?” I asked hopefully.

“No… Even though I want to… I’m gonna carry them for you.” He took my books from the table and started walking towards the school.

“Aw, you just got my hopes up…” I joked and ran after him.

We walked into the school and to my double math class together, him carrying my books and me stealing glances at my new boyfriend. He was my boyfriend! I was grinning all over the place and people were looking at me weirdly.

I walked into the empty classroom with Gerard and he dropped my books on one of the desks in the back. I walked up to him and stood as close as I could, looking up at him.

“You’re my boyfriend.” I stated, grinning at him.

“I know… I still can’t believe it.” He said, giving me a kiss on the lips. “See you after school?”

“Yeah… I want you to stay here though…” I said.

“In school?” He asked, raising his eyebrow at me.

“Yeah… But I’ll see you after school.” I smiled at him and he gave me another kiss before walking out of there.

Suddenly everyone came pouring in the door and found their seats, right before Mr. Richards entered and started his eternal nagging about equations. The only reason I knew I’d survive was because I would see Gerard after this class. I was the happiest person alive.
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
September 2nd, 2007 at 08:02pm
Chapter 20

Gerard’s POV

Frank was my boyfriend! Hallelujah! I never thought he’d say yes, but I jut had to take that chance. I was glad I did, cause he said fucking yes. I was the happiest person alive.

I had just walked out of his math class and was about to go over to Starbucks and wait for him to finish school, but I got a better idea. I grinned to myself as I remembered I knew the code to Frank’s locker and made my way over to it. Getting it open on the first try, I peeked in and discovered that, to my joy, his messenger bag lay in there. I also brought a note book from it and put it in the bag, before shutting the locker and walking back to the math room.

Frank said he wanted me in school so I was gonna make his wish come true. I’d go and be in his math class. I knocked the door and waited.

“Yes, come in.” I recognized the voice of my old math teacher Mr. Richards.

I ruffled my hair a tad and opened the door, messenger bag hanging from my shoulder and my jacket opened in a slobby way, and opened the door, walking inside.

“Hey…” I said to Mr. Richards, faking slightly stupid. “The principal told me to go here…”

“That’s okay. I’m Mr. Richards, the math teacher. What’s your name?” He said, looking at me through his old glasses.

“I’m Lucas… Lucas Hunter.” I said, playing my part out fully.

“Well, Mr. Hunter. Welcome. And you can just find a seat and open your book.” He said, pointing to a few empty seats in the back.

“Thank you…” I said and made my way to the back.

I sat down next to Frank and pulled my desk a bit closer to his before I looked at him. He looked genuinely shocked with his mouth open and his eyes wide. I had to put my hand in front of my mouth not to laugh out loud.

“Hey, Frankie.” I whispered. “I’m back…”

“You are one crazy weirdo…” He whispered back, shaking his head and smiling at me.

“You said you wanted me here… So here I am.” I grinned at him.

“Thank you.” He said, smiling. “I would have pounced you and kissed you right now, but somehow I don’t think the teacher would appreciate that…”

“I would love for you to do that, but I think Mr. Richards would go ballistic on us.” I giggled a bit, thinking about the scenario of Frank lying on top of me, kissing me, while Mr. Richards was getting pissed at him and kicked him out of class.

“Mr. Iero, Mr. Hunter! Please stop talking in my classes and pay attention!” Mr. Richards said sternly from the backboard, giving us glares.

“Sorry, sir.” I hurried to say. “I was just asking with page we’re on.”

“Page 84. Now shut up.” He said.

“Thank you, sir. I will.” I said, grinning at a, yet again, shocked Frank as the teacher turned away. “Skills…” I whispered and winked at him.

He turned back to his book, just as the teacher told us to and I picked up the notebook from the bag, putting it in front of me and opening it. I also brought up a pencil and started writing.

Dear Frankie…
Thank you for being my boyfriend. I really like you, you know.
Just thought I’d write to you, cause I’m bored and I don’t have anything else to do, seeing as I don’t have any math book or anything…
How are you doing by the way? Doing good over there? With your math book and all? Well, I hope so.
Can’t wait until you’re gonna pounce me and kiss me later… ;] I’m already exited about it.
Xoxo g

I looked to see that the teacher was busy and passed the note to Frank. He opened it curiously and a grin spread across his face as he read it. He rolled his eyes all of a sudden and I knew he’d gotten to the last part. He looked at me and poked out his tongue to me. I just winked back as he picked up his pencil and scribbled a note back. He dropped it on my desk and I opened it quickly.

Dear “Lucas”…
I really like you too, if you wanna know the truth, and I’m honoured to be your boyfriend.
I’m all good, especially since you’re here. You brighten up my day. :]
I can’t solve this thing though… Why do we have to learn this shit anyway? I have no use for it…
So you look forward to it, ‘ey? Let me just tell you I won’t go easy on you…
XxX Frankie

I smiled to myself and ripped off a new not to write on.

We don’t need it, that’s the truth. I never understood a thing of it, and see where it got me… :]
Well, yes. I look very much forward to it. And that sounds very naughty of you… I like that!
Xoxo g

Passing it to him I wiggled my eyebrows, making him almost laugh. He opened it, read it quickly and wrote back to me.

It got you living at home with your parents at the age of twenty-one… That’s where it got you.
And naughty? If you want me to, babe. I never planned on sleeping tonight, you know… ;]
XxX Frankie

I had to bit my lip not to laugh at that one. He used the line he used at seven eleven. And it was true… I lived at my parents. He got that right.

You’re right… But then I can be with you. :]
I know, but we have loads of time. And you can keep me awake all night, baby.
Xoxo g

Damn right I can! Want me to show you? *wiggles eyebrows*
XxX Frank

I’d like that very much… :] Little Gee is getting excited by you sending me dirty notes… You’re irresistible, honey.
Xoxo g

You better tell little Gee this is not the place, nor time… We’re in school!
XxX Frank

He can’t help it. The look off you and the influence of your dirty notes is too much for him…
Xoxo g

Well, you’re sexy…
XxX F

You’re sexier…
Xoxo g

You’re sexiest! HA, gottcha!
XxX F

Sorry, can’t accept that… You’re too sexy for description! Beat that one!
Xoxo g

As I passed the note to Frank, Mr. Richards snatched it from his desk, despite Frank’s attempt to take it back. He looked at us angry.

“Well, is there anything you guys would like to share with the rest of the class?” He asked sternly.

“No, sir, not really. It’s for Frankie.” I said, trying to hold back laugher.

“Well, then I will…” He opened the note. “Sorry, can’t accept that…” He was reading it out loud. “You’re too… What the hell is this?!” He exclaimed, looking at me angry.

“It says: You’re too sexy for description. Beat that one.” I said, looking at him.

“What?!” He shouted, growing red.

“That’s what it says, sir.” I said stupidly.

“I know damn well what it says!” He said, looking even angrier.

“You asked, sir.” I said, holding back laughs. I could see the rest of the class was too.

“You get detention after school, Mr. Hunter! And detention for the rest of the week!” He basically yelled at me.

“Sorry, that’s not possible. I actually don’t attend this school.” I said, hearing some kids starting to laugh. “I have attended Art College in New York for the last two years though. I just came back to look around for a bit.” Even more kids burst out laughing.

“And you send around notes like this?!” He yelled. “What is wrong with you?!”

“I’m in love, Mr. Richards. That’s the only reason.” I said calmly, and several kids looked at me like I was crazy. Frank smiled at me, still looking a bit shocked.

“And what does this have to do with Mr. Iero?!” He asked, seriously pissed off.

“He’s the one I’m in love with. And I find him very sexy, sir. Hence the note.” I smiled.

“Get out of my class before I call someone to kick you out!” He yelled, pointing at the door.

I put all the stuff in Frank’s bag and stood up, walking towards the door. When I got there I opened it and walked out, hearing Mr. Richards walk back up to his desk again. I turned and opened the door again, poking head in.

“Byebye, Frankie honey!” I yelled and blew him a kiss. He pretended to catch it and knock himself out with it. I grinned at him. “See your sexy ass after school!” I winked at him. Some of the people in the class started laughing of our silliness and Mr. Richards looked like he was gonna kill someone. Most likely me.

“GET OUT!” He yelled.

“Toodles…” I said, making the whole class burst out laughing, and quickly closed the door, running down the hall.
Her Voice Resides.
Demolition Lover
Her Voice Resides.
September 2nd, 2007 at 08:13pm
Jeg elsker denne historien! Wow
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
September 2nd, 2007 at 08:38pm
Ha Ha
Takk! hug
phantasmagoria
Full of Ephedrine
phantasmagoria
September 2nd, 2007 at 11:41pm
Nå har jeg lest det meste på mibba Tehe

Dritt bra x]
Jorunn
Salute You in Your Grave
Jorunn
September 3rd, 2007 at 05:31pm
Detter er genialt, og jeg er hekta Razz MEr? Tehe
FrozenCottonCandy
Bleeding on the Floor
FrozenCottonCandy
September 3rd, 2007 at 09:21pm
lest hele på mibba!! det er det beste jeg noen gang har lest!!Very Happy det kommer vell meeer??Wink
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
September 6th, 2007 at 08:53pm
Chapter 21

Frank’s POV

The whole class was still laughing ten minutes after Gerard had left. He’d pulled the funniest stunt in school history, I bet. But it was actually hilarious. He probably knew that Mr. Richards would give him detention, but he really couldn’t do that, seeing Gerard didn’t go to this school.

My heart was still raging like a tornado because Gerard said he was in love with me and he’d called me sexy. And he did it in front of the whole class. You gotta give him an A for that.

I had put all the notes from Gerard in my notebook, wanting to keep them. They were really funny and as he’d said, naughty. Bob was right, he had a really gutter mind. But I didn’t care, it was really funny and it made me feel on top of the world when he passed me those notes, telling me I turned him on and how sexy I was.

It was still over an hour left of class and I didn’t have anything to do. Well, except for math, but that was out of question. Who wanted to know how much water you could have in a hot tub anyway? Just fill it and turn it on. I wrote that in the book too.

I felt my pocket vibrate and move my chair back a bit, getting up my cell phone and hiding it under the desk. ‘Message received, open?’ Well, yes, anything else that math. I opened the message and smiled when I saw it was from Gerard.

Hey, sexy! didnt get you in trouble, did I? Im at sbucks, Ill be at the tree with coffee for u when scwl ends… Xoxo g

I smiled at myself and pressed the answer button.

Hey, urself :] no, u got it all. lol. the whole class is still laughin and the teach looks like a tomato. meet u at the tree… XxX F

I pressed the send button and put my cell back, focusing on my notebook again. I started drawing in it, or rather scribbling. It turned out I was writing Gerard’s name, several times, along with tiny hearts and flowers. I’m getting too sappy and cheesy over this, I’m acting like a teenage girl.

My cell once again vibrated and I picked it up, reading another message from Gerard.

Thats good :] so what r u doing? Im kinda bored… ur not here :/ I miss u, u knw… im gettin cheesy too *rolles eyes of self* Xoxo g

Aww… He misses me. I smiled to myself, my heart once again beating faster. I texted him back.

Im bored too :/ u left me all alone with these weirdos… u got me cheesy too, I wrote ur name in my notebook with hearts n flowers *rolls eyes too* yes, Im weird… I miss u too, u knw… cant wait to see u again. XxX F

Wait for a moment, yea? hang in there, honey. Ill save u! Xoxo g

What r u gonna do? the teach will probably kill u if u come back n I don’t want that… I want u to live! XxX F

Wait n see, honey ;] Xoxo g

I did as he’d said, I waited. While I waited I continued with on my ‘Gerard page’, writing his name and decorating with hearts.

About for minutes later, I was still doodling and the messenger system started crackling.

“Frank Iero, will you please come to the principal’s office?”

A series of ooh’s came from the class along with several people laughing. It was the same thing when anyone had to go to the principal’s office. I hadn’t done anything wrong, so I didn’t know what I was going to do there, but I packed my stuff and walked there anyway. When I got there I was met by the principal’s assistant, the one who took all his calls and stuff.

“Hey, you’re Frank Iero, right?” She asked, smiling at me.

“Yeah, that’s me. What have I done?” I replied, starting to get nervous.

“Oh, you haven’t done anything. But the guy who uses to watch you is here and wants to talk to you.” She said, still smiling.

“Watch me?” I asked confused.

Suddenly Gerard came walking out from the principal’s office, saying goodbye to him and all, like they were old buddies. My jaw dropped.

“Hey, Frankie!” He exclaimed, smiling at me. “I was told to come here and follow you home. I’m kinda in a rush, so I figured I’d pick you up now, so you won’t have to go alone.” He said, making me look at him confused. “Don’t be so shocked now. We all want you to get home safely. Are you ready or do you have something in your locker? I already got your bag.” He held up the bag for me to see.

“I’m… yeah… I’m ready.” I stuttered, shocked out of my right mind.

“Excellent.” He said, smiling. “I’m taking Frank home now, Mrs. Clair. Is that okay?” He asked the assistant.

“Sure, Mr. Way. It’s been nice meeting you. Take care.” She said, still smiling that smile.

“Thanks. Nice meeting you too. Bye.” He said before pushing me out the door.

“Bye. Take care.” She replied, and then we were out of there.

He took my hand and led me all the way from the office, out the doors and outside the schools area before I spoke.

“Are you crazy?!” I asked, looking at him like he were something I’d never seen before.

“Yes, I am. Me and my craziness just got you out of school.” He grinned at me. “Told you I’d save you.”

“Thank you!” I squealed and kissed him. “You’re the best!”

“Anything for you, sexy.” He said grinning and I blushed. “What? Sexy? You are!” He stated and I blushed even more. He leaned closer and breathed hot air down my neck. “You’re sexy, Frankie. You’re so sexy. And you turn me on. So much…” He whispered, making nice chills go down my spine.

“Come on!” I said, taking his hand and dragging him with me. “I have some pouncing and kissing to do.”

“I don’t mind that… Not at all” Gerard said, wiggling his eyebrows and following me like a dog.

We arrived at my place and no one was home, so I brought Gerard straight up to my room, closing the door. He went and sat down on my bed, looking around like always. I walked over to him, seeing his eyes getting wide as I swung my hips more than usual. I pounced him, like I said I would, and got him under me on the bed, kissing him hard.

He responded by putting his arms around my waist, pulling me, if possible, closer, and letting his tongue graze my bottom lip. I moaned and he wasn’t gonna let that to waste, so he quickly slipped his tongue in, starting a full tongue wrestle. I tried to win it, but gave it up, letting him take over. He rolled us over, so he was on top of me and pulled away, looking down at me.

“Thank you for being my boyfriend.” He said, looking at my face.

“Thank you for asking me to be your boyfriend.” I said, looking at his eyes.

He smiled and put his lips back on mine. We were right in the middle of another make out session when the front door slammed, making us both pull away.

“Frank! I’m home! Are you here?!” Mom called, and I sighed, banging my head on the mattress.

“Yeah! I’m in my room!” I yelled back as Gerard got off me. “They can’t know.” I told Gerard. “They’re homophobes. They can’t know. It’s okay if you tell Mikey or your parents, but my parents can’t know. At least not yet.” I said as he looked confused.

“Oh… That’s okay. As long as you’re okay with it, I am.” He said, smiling and gave me another kiss as someone knocked the door.

“I’m okay with it. As long as I’ve got you.” I smiled at him. “Yeah! It’s open!” I yelled and my mom came in the door.

“Hey, Frank. Do you want…? Oh, hey, Gerard. Nice to see you here.” She smiled at us. “Do you guys want dinner?”

“Yeah, thanks mom.” I said. “You staying, Gee?”

“If you want me to…” He replied, looking at me.

“Sure. I’d love you to stay.” I said, smiling at him.

“Then I’ll stay. Thanks, Linda.” He smiled back at me.

“Lovely.” She said, smiling. “I’ll call you when it’s ready.” With that she walked out of there, leaving me and Gerard alone. I sighed.

“Hold that thought till we go to your place.” I grinned at him.

“I will. Be sure.” He grinned back and came and sat at the top of the bed with me, leaning closer to my ear. “You’re still sexy, you know…”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being so patient with me! I love you all to pieces!
I'm in Bulgaria right now, and I've been away (somewhere they don't have internett) for a bit over a week, that's why I haven't updated...
I'll update as often as I possibly can from now... I can't promise you every day, but I'll try my best to get it that way!
Thank you so much everyone...!

Xoxo
Alex
TheFamousLivingDead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
TheFamousLivingDead
September 6th, 2007 at 08:54pm
Jeg har lest den på Mibba, den er kjempefin Very Happy Very Happy
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
September 6th, 2007 at 08:55pm
Chapter 22

Gerard’s POV

“Will you follow me outside?” I asked, giving Frank puppy dog eyes.

I was at his place and I’d been there the whole time since school ended, or since I pulled him out of there. We’d been talking a lot and playing some play station and stuff. His mom was home the whole time, so we couldn’t kiss or anything. I didn’t mind though, I loved hanging out with him and just being with him in general.

“Don’t you know how to get outside?” He asked, cocking an eyebrow at me.

“No?” I tried and he laughed.

“Okay, I’ll follow you.” He got up from the couch and followed me outside.

I took his hand as soon as the door was closed and spun him around to face me, kissing him. He smiled and kissed me back, backing me up against the door. I put my hands on his ass, grabbing him gently and he moaned, allowing me to find his tongue and caressing it with mine. I pulled away and he sighed.

“See you tomorrow, Frankie.” I said, putting my forehead to his.

“Yeah, you better…”

“Maybe you’re getting pulled out early tomorrow too…” I said, smiling at him.

“I won’t complain about that.” He said, and kissed me again. “See you tomorrow…” He smiled at me.

“See you…” I said and let go of him after placing one last kiss on his lips.

I walked home quickly, wrapping my jacket around me as it was pretty cold. When I got inside I was met by Mikey and Alicia, making out on the couch.

“Having fun, ‘ey?” I asked smirking, making them both look up embarrassed. “Hey, I don’t mind. As long as you don’t… do anything… on the couch or in my room.” They both blushed.

“What are you so happy about then?” Mikey asked.

“Oh, nothing.” I grinned and walked out to the kitchen, grabbing myself a coke.

“Gerard! We wanna know!” Mikey yelled after me. I walked back and sat down on the other couch.

“Guess…” I said, grinning at them.

“You saw a friend you haven’t seen in ages?” Alicia asked. I shook my head, grinning wider. “You got a new friend?” I shook my head again.

“You got laid?!” Mikey exclaimed.

“No, you ass!” I said, sighing.

“Then what? I wanna know…” He wined.

“I got a boyfriend.” I grinned.

“You do?! Why didn’t you tell me sooner?! Can I meet him?! Do I know him?! Who is it?!” Mikey asked, not breathing in between his questions.

“That’s cool, Gerard. Congratulations.” Alicia said, smiling at me.

“Thanks.” I said, grinning all over the place. “Yes, Mikey, I do. I didn’t tell you sooner case I’ve been with him today. Yes, you can meet him whenever you want. Yes, you know him…” I stopped, taking a breath. “It’s Frank…” I said, blushing and looking down.

“FRANK?!” He yelled shocked. “My friend Frank?! The Frank that hangs out here every day?! The little Frank?! The Frank you’ve had a crush on basically since you met him?!”

“Yeah… that Frank…” I said, blushing even more.

“Oh my god! Frank?!” Mikey asked again. I nodded to him and he grinned at me. “I knew it! I knew he liked you! That’s awesome!” He said, coming over and hugging me tightly. “I need to call him. I need to congratulate him.” He said, searching around for the phone.

He found it and dialled what had to be the number to Frank’s cell. He put it to his ear and waited. He grinned at me.

“Hey, Frank, you bastard! Why didn’t you tell me?... That you and Gerard got together… Yeah, I’ll wait…”

“What?” I asked. He put the hand over the phone.

“He’s in the living room, he’s just gonna go up to his room.” He said.

“Put it on speaker!” Alicia said, smiling and clapping her hands.

Mikey pressed the speaker button and put the phone on the table. We all moved closer to the phone, waiting for Frank to speak again.

“Yeah, I’m in my room now. What did you say?” Frank’s voice said. It made my heart beat faster only to hear his voice.

“You never told me you and Gerard got together.” Mikey said.

“It’s pretty new actually. He left just fifteen minutes ago. But yeah, we’re together.” Frank said.

“He came home a couple of minutes ago, grinning like a mad man, so I figured something was up.” Mikey said.

“He did?” He sounded happy. “Well then you can tell him I am too. My mom wondered if I was high or something.” He said, laughing.

“You just did. You’re on speaker.” Mikey laughed.

“Oh fuck! Who’s there?” He asked nervously.

“Me, Gerard and Alicia.” Mikey said. “Don’t worry. Your secret’s save with us.”

“Oh… That’s okay. As long as you don’t have whole world there.” He laughed. “Hey, Alicia. Hey, Gerard… I miss you…” He made the butterflies go crazy again.

“Hey, Frank.” Alicia replied. “Congrats. I think it’s awesome!”

"Hey, Frankie… I miss you too. It feels like it’s been forever.” I said, smiling to the phone.

“Yeah, I know. Can’t wait to see you tomorrow.” He said.

“Can’t wait to see you too.” I replied. “Maybe I could fix something, you know…”

“What do you plan on doing?” Mikey asked suspiciously.

“Naah… Maybe I’ll get a good friend of mine, Lucas Hunter, to visit school tomorrow.” I said, grinning. I heard Frank laugh.

“Who’s that?” Mikey asked.

“Oh, no one…” I said, smiling to myself. “He’s just got a thing for Frankie, that’s all… He thinks he’s sexy, and he’s in love with him.”

“Gee…” Frank whined. “Your brother and his girlfriend are there…”

“Well, I’ll be taking this phone, thank you very much.” I said, taking the phone from the table. “Say goodbye to Alicia and Mikey.”

“Bye, Mikey. Bye, Alicia. See you soon.”

“Bye, Frank!” They both said in unison.

“I’ll just go to my room now… And I’m taking this phone and Frankie’s voice with me.” I said, walking to my room. “Frankie you still there?” I asked as I lay down on my bed.

“Yeah. I’m here. You alone?”

“Yes, thank god. I just had to tell you how sexy you are.” I said, grinning.

“Thank you, you’re not so bad yourself. Infact, I find you very, very sexy.” He said in a seductive voice.

“Thank you.” I said, feeling myself blush. “You’re a naughty boy, Frankie. Very naughty…” I said, making my voice deep.

“So are you, you sexy animal.”

“Yes, I am…” I said and paused. “Frankie…? What are you wearing?”

“Boxers. How?” He giggled.

“You know I love your sexy boxers…” I said, grinning.

“What are you wearing then?” He asked, and I could almost hear him grin through the phone.

“The same I was when I left you… Minus the shoes and the jacket. Wait a bit, yeah?” I said and put the phone down and started undressing. As soon as I was done I picked up the phone again. “Hey, now we’re equal. And to your information, I’m gonna take a shower now, and I’ll be thinking of you the whole time.”

“What do you plan on doing in the shower then?”

“That’s left to you and your imagination, honey.” I said, grinning, even tough he couldn’t see me.

“Aw, fuck. Well, see you tomorrow then… Bye.”

“Bye, babe. See you tomorrow…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, all my faithful readers (, and stalkers if I have any,)!
I can't tell you how much I enjoy your comments. They brighten up my boring days here in Bulgaria. Thank you for that! :] It's much needed...
I'm sorry I can't update every day. If it was up to me, I would, but I can't. The computers at the hotel sucks and I have a hell of a time to post these from my step-brother's computer.
Enough about that...
I just wanted to say thank you, and let you know that when I get home I'll go back into my "update 874598374895 times a day fase", as someone called it. :]
Thank you all!

Xoxo
Alex
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
September 6th, 2007 at 08:57pm
Chapter 23

Frank’s POV

I was in school, again. They put me here just to piss me off, I’m sure. And it’s working too. Thankfully the bell rang for lunch and I jumped up from my seat and ran outside. I met Mikey in the hall and dragged him along with me. He just shook his head at me. I got outside and looked around, looking for Gerard.

“What the hell are you so happy about?” Mikey asked. “Have you been eating skittles in class again?”

“No, just looking for someone…” I said, holding my hand over my eyes to see properly in the bright sunlight.

“Oh, who?” He asked confused.

“My boyfriend!” I squealed as I spotted Gerard over at the tree. “Come on!”

I started running towards the tree, Mikey right behind me, yelling for me to stop acting like a mad man all the time. I reached Gerard, who was sitting Indian style on the ground, and pounced him, bringing him to the ground and kissing him.

“Hey, Frankie. I missed you.” He said, smiling as he looked up at me.

“I missed you too.” I said, playing with the hem of the neck on his t-shirt, not looking at him. I’m sure I was blushing too.

“I figured.” He grinned at me. “It’s not everyday someone come and pounce me and kiss me like that.”

“Sorry about that…” I blushed even more.

“Hey, I don’t mind. It’s very nice of you.” He sat up with me still on him and kissed me. “Hey, Mikey. How is my favourite brother doing?” He looked behind me to a panting Mikey.

“Hey, Gerard.” He said, supporting himself on his knees. “I really need to work out some day if I’m gonna keep up with Frank on one of his highs.”

“Highs?” Gerard asked and looked at me suspiciously. “Have you been eating skittles in class again…?”

“No… I’m high on you…” I said, looking down.

“High on me? Is that possible?” He asked, laughing.

“For me it is… You’re a very safe drug.”

“Well, that’s nice to hear.” He said, grinning, and kissed me.

“Whoa! This is weird…” Mikey said, looking at us.

“What’s weird?” I asked, looking at him.

“Seeing my bother kiss my best friend like that. Really weird.” He said, sitting down next to us.

“Your brother kisses your friend as much as he wants to now that he’s his boyfriend.” Gerard said, kissing me again. I grinned at him.

“Yes he does…” I agreed and got another kiss.

“How did you guys get together anyway? When did it happen?” Mikey asked. “I mean, I know it was sometime between lunch and Gerard coming home yesterday, but what happened? Wasn’t it like… kinda weird?”

“It happened yesterday at lunch.” Gerard said. “When you left. I asked him and he made me the happiest person alive by saying yes.” I smiled at me and I kissed him.

“Of course I said yes. You made me the happiest person by asking me.” I said. “Then he threatened to torture Mark and his buddies if they touched me. He’s such a gentleman.” I put on a girly look, flashing my eyelashes and all.

“Congratulations guys. I’m very happy for you. Even though I think I need some time to adjust to the fact that my brother’s with my best friend.” Mikey said, smiling at us.

“No worries. I’m keeping him.” Gerard said and hugged me. “Can I bring him home? Please, can I?” He asked Mikey, looking at him with his best puppy dog eyes.

“Sure you can. But you have to feed him and walk him yourself.” Mikey said, grinning at me.

“I will. I will feed him skittles, and coke, and candy, and skittles.” Gerard said, acting like a little kid. “I promise to take good care of him.” He grinned. “And Imma call him Frankie and he shall be mine.”

“That sounds like a very good idea…” I said, leaning back against him as he had sat up and was leaned up against the tree.

He put his arms around my waist and rested his hands on my stomach, picking at my t-shirt. I put my head on his shoulder and looked up at him. He smiled to me and leaned down to kiss me gently. He looked up again and rested his head back against the tree, sighing. I kissed his jaw and settled with staying there, closing my eyes.

“Aww, you’re just too cute.” Mikey said, looking at us. “I miss Alicia.”

“You’ll see her soon. Don’t worry.” Gerard said, smoothing out my t-shirt after picking on it.

“Yeah, I know…” Mikey sighed. “But when you two are so cutie-cutie with each other, I wish she was here.”

“I think you’re right.” I said. “We are pretty cute… Right, Gee?” I looked up at him. He was smiling.

“I know you are.” He nuzzled his nose with mine and planted a kiss on my nose after.

“You are too, you know.” I said, closing my eyes and relaxing to him again.

“Thank you.” He started picking on my t-shirt again.

“So what are you gonna do?” Mikey asked.

“About what? Global warming?” Gerard asked, making me giggle.

“About you. Are you gonna tell people or are you gonna be all secret about it? I mean, is it okay if mom and dad know?” He said, looking confused.

“We talked about it…” Gerard said, pausing slightly, waiting for me to say my opinion.

“It’s okay for people to know, but my parents can’t know. You know they’re homophobes. But it’s okay if your parents know. They’re so nice and all about that stuff.” I said, telling Mikey what me and Gerard talked about yesterday. “And I wanna see the look on Bob’s face when he finds out.” I grinned.

“That’s okay. What about another movie night at our place? I want to invite Alicia, if that’s okay?”

“Sure.” Gerard said. “As long as you promise to give me a dare that says I have to kiss Frankie, before we tell Bob.” He grinned at me.

“Then it’s settled. I’ll tell Alicia. You mind calling Bob and Ray?”

“I’m going over to Ray’s after your lunch and I can tell him then.” Gerard said. “I’ll contact Bob too.”

“Yay!” I squealed. “My first movie night with my boyfriend.”

“You really enjoy calling him your boyfriend, don’t you?” Mikey asked me, grinning.

“It has a nice ring to it…” I blushed. “Now I see why girls always go around and flaunt their boyfriends.” I said, making them laugh.

“Well, you’re a true girl, Frank.” Mikey laughed. “Francine, maybe.”

“Hey, I’m not a girl!” I protested. “I’m very much a guy!”

“You sure?” Mikey laughed, obviously finding the whole thing very funny.

“Yes, I have my guy parts!” I argued.

Suddenly Gerard grabbed my crotch, making me gasp in surprise by the touch. I felt my blood starting to rush, and had to fight myself not to get hard right that moment. I think I did anyway, his touch was amazing.

“Yes, he is very much a guy. If not a man…” Gerard said, removing his hand.

“I think Frank liked that.” Mikey laughed and I quickly put up my knees, hiding my crotch from anyone’s view. “I believe you. He’s a guy. Or Gerard’s senses have failed.” He laughed of himself.

“My senses never fail.” Gerard said. “And now I sense you have to go inside because class is starting.” Right enough, five seconds after, the bell rang. Both me and Mikey sighed and Mikey got up.

“You coming, Frank?” He asked.

“I’ll just stay for a while… I’ll be right in. See you after school.” I said and he waved at me, hurrying towards the school building.

“This is just like the first day I met you, isn’t it?” Gerard smirked at me. I nodded, making him laugh.

“Don’t make fun of me…” I whined. “It’s your fault.”

“I feel honoured…”

“You better.”