Don't have an account? Create one!

For All These Times Kid, For All These Times

AuthorMessage
Shitface
Salute You in Your Grave
Shitface
September 9th, 2007 at 07:19pm
har lest den på mibba... det må være den beste historien jeg noen gang har lest, du er fantastisk flink til å skrive Alex... Very Happy jeg elsker denne historien
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
September 9th, 2007 at 07:39pm
Takk Very Happy
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
October 20th, 2007 at 04:06am
Ok, jeg kjeder rævva av meg her, så jeg poster mer av greia xD Cheese
Aner ikke om noen bryr seg eller ikke
Neutral
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
October 20th, 2007 at 04:06am
Chapter 24

Gerard’s POV

It was once again Friday, movie night, and we were all bunked up on the floor, waiting for Bob to come back from running around the house again. It was his second time tonight and he was getting pissed off at Frank for making him do it. Frank always gave Bob those tasks to piss him off. And he succeeded every time.

“I’m seriously gonna get you for this Iero!” Bob panted as he entered the door, red as a tomato. Frank just grinned at him, pissing him off further. “Damn you.”

He spun the bottle which, of course, had to stop on me. I chose dare and he put on his thinking face, probably thinking out something evil for me to do. Mikey leaned over and whispered something to him, making him grin.

“Well, my friends, Mikey here gave me a brilliant idea. Since that’s not that evil, I just added something to it.” He looked around at everyone, dragging it out. “Gerard, sorry my friend, but you’re gonna…” I held my breath, hoping he wouldn’t go too hard on me. “…turn Frank on.”

“What?!” Mikey, me and Frank exclaimed.

“I didn’t say that!” Mikey said, throwing his hands up.

“Told you I’d get you for making me run around the house.” Bob grinned to Frank.

Secretly I was grinning on the inside, knowing this could be fun. I put on a fake sigh and crawled over to Frank, who had possessed a whole mattress for himself. I grinned at him and he looked a bit shocked, but I could see a small smile forming on his lips.

He’d already told me he wasn’t ready to do anything that had to do with sex and that stuff yet, but his smile let me know this was okay. I wasn’t gonna go any longer or do anything he wasn’t ready for.

“Come on, Gerard. You’re not becoming a pussy are you?” Bob grinned at me when I sat in front of Frank, looking at him.

“Shut up and watch my friend.” I said, smirking to him.

I carefully leaned towards Frank and kissed him gently. He shivered lightly and I applied more pressure, pushing him backwards on the mattress and pushing my tongue past his lips, caressing his tongue. He let out a low moan that drowned in my mouth and I put my hand on his stomach, making circles which I gradually moved lower.

He sighed and I let my finger travel up the inside of his thigh from his knee. I reached his crotch and let my finger caress the outside of his jeans. He moaned again, still not audible for the others and bucked his hips, letting me know he was fine with it and I could go further. I grabbed his package, making him break away from the kiss in a gasp and buck his hips in my hand.

I put my lips back on his and started rubbing him, feeling him grow in my hand. I smiled and he broke away, letting out a loud moan, getting looks from everyone around us. I looked down to where my hand was moving over him and was pleased to see his jeans tighter that usual and with a big bulge on the front of them. I smirked at him, making him blush and look away. I rubbed faster, getting another loud moan from him, before I kissed him gently and sat back up.

Frank was lying on the mattress, panting with his eyes closed and didn’t make any sign to move. I leaned down to him again, breathing hot air in his ear.

“You liked that?” I whispered.

“Oh, yes. Oh, fuck yes.” He breathed out in a whisper. “I need to use your bathroom…”

“Use mine downstairs.” I whispered and he got up, running out of there with his hands in front of him.

Everyone looked at me like I was Darth Vader or something, suddenly showing up to kill everyone. I shrugged, holding back laughter and sitting back on the mattress. Bob looked at me like I was crazy and the other joined his look. He was most stunned though. Suddenly I couldn’t hold it back anymore, I burst out laughing, getting even weirder looks.

“What?” I asked, calming down after my laughter fit.

“You actually did it…” Bob said stunned.

“Yeah, you dared me to.” I stated, grinning at him.

“I never thought you’d actually do it!” He said, looking ever more stunned after my confirmation.

Alicia grinned at me, Mikey smiled, shaking his head, while Ray and Bob looked like someone just hit them for no reason. I was grinning all over the place. Frank came back at that time, sitting down next to me.

“I think Frank’s officially gay…” Ray said shocked.

“I think you’re right…” Bob said, laughing slightly.

“So do I.” Frank grinned and kissed me. “I must be very gay.” He said, making everyone but Ray and Bob laugh. They just looked at him in shock. “You wanna or should I?” He asked, referring to us being together.

“You choose.” I said, grinning at him and taking his hand.

“You do it…” He said, grinning back.

“Ray, Bob. I want you to meet my new boyfriend.” I said, pointing to Frank. “His name is Frank.” I kissed Frank on the cheek. Bob and Ray looked like to copies of goldfishes at this point, making everyone burst out laughing again.

“You’re… you’re together?!” Ray asked, snapping out of his goldfish mode.

“Yes, we are.” Frank grinned and put his head on my shoulder.

“I think it’s so cute.” Alicia said and hugged Mikey.

“You knew?!” Bob asked confused.

“Yeah, we both did.” Mikey grinned. “But they wanted to see your faces when you found out, so we couldn’t tell you. And I’m so glad I got to see that too. It was priceless.”

“Aww, Gerard got himself a boyfriend.” Bob said, making kissing faces.

“Yes, he did. And Gerard is very happy about that.” I said and kissed Frank again.

We finished the spin the bottle game, where Frank once again made Bob run around the house, Ray had to straighten out his fro and lots of other funny things happened. We also bunked up on the couches to watch the movie we rented. It was one of those horror movies we all liked, even though Frank almost cut of the blood circulation in my arm several times when he got scared, as he sat right next to me. He swore he loved those movies, even though it scared the living shit out of him.

Eventually the movie ended and we all went to bed. Frank slept with me, both in full pj’s, as we weren’t going to do anything and Frank wanted it to be that way. He didn’t want me to see him in his boxers or anything, even though I had before. I didn’t mind. As long as I had him this close to me I didn’t need anything more.

Alicia slept in Mikey’s room, like she always did, and Bob and Ray were deeply in love with our couches so they stayed there.

As I lay there, with Frank in my arms, I couldn’t help but to push his hair out of his face, seeing his beautiful features. I remembered Frank saying he loved it when I sang to him. Even though he was asleep now, I started singing to him.

“Gaze into her killing jar I'd sometimes stare for hours. She even poked the holes so I can breathe. She bought the last line. I'm just the worst kind. Of guy to argue. With what you might find. And for the last night I lie. Could I lie with you?”

-----

I woke up next to Frank and smiled as I felt the warmth from his body warm me too. I opened my eyes and looked into Frank’s. I smiled at him and he smiled back before he kissed my forehead.

“Morning, Gee…” He said, smiling.

“Were you watching me?” I asked sleepily.

“Umm…” He looked down. “Yeah… sorry.” He blushed.

“I don’t mind.” I said, kissing him. “Want breakfast? I need my morning coffee.” I yawned and he laughed.

“Yeah, thanks.” He said and we made our way upstairs, not bothering to put on clothes, but walking in our pj’s.

We were met by my mom and dad, sitting at the kitchen table, drinking coffee and reading the newspaper.

“Good morning.” Mom said, smiling. “You want coffee?” We both nodded and went to sit down.

“Mom, dad. I’ve got something to tell you…” I said, looking at Frank.
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
October 20th, 2007 at 04:08am
Chapter 25

Frank’s POV

“Mom, dad. I’ve got something to tell you.” Gerard said, looking from me to them.

I knew what he was going to say. We’d talked about it last night. He was going to tell them we were together, since they didn’t know yet. Honestly, I was quite scared about it. I knew they liked me and all, but I wondered what they would say when he told them I was his boyfriend.

Okay, I was terrified. How do you tell someone you’re with their son? I left that to Gerard, as he was more experienced with the whole bringing-home-a-boyfriend scenario. I never brought anyone home before, except for friends, but that was different.

“Yeah sure, honey.” Donna, his mom, said, as she turned to give us each out cup of coffee. “Is anything wrong?” She looked concerned. She was always concerned about her kids. Even me. Donald, his dad, looked up from his newspaper, looking at his son.

“No, everything is fine.” Gerard said, smiling. “I just wanted to tell you I have a boyfriend…” Before he got any further, Donna rushed over and hugged him tightly. “Mooom…” He whined.

“I’m so happy for you, Gerard.” She said, pulling away and sitting down. “I hope he treats you well. When do we get to meet the lucky guy?”

“He’s here, mom.” He said, looking at me. I blushed furiously, looking down.

“Frank?!” She asked confused. “Is Frank your new boyfriend?”

“Yeah. I really like him, mom. And…” Before he was finished with his sentence, Donna was up again, hugging me tightly too.

“I’m so happy for you guys.” She beamed. “When did this happen? Why didn’t you tell us sooner?”

“It happened on Monday… I went to his school and asked him. He said yes.” Gerard grinned. “Sorry I didn’t tell you before. It wasn’t the right time, you know.”

“So that’s why you’ve been so happy this week.” Donna smiled. “Hell, you’ve been much happier since you got home.”

“Yeah, he makes me happy.” Gerard blushed.

“That is very good, Gerard. I hope you take good care of him. He’s a great guy.” Donald said, smiling at us. “Congratulations to the both of you.”

“Thanks, dad, I will.” Gerard smiled. Just then, Mikey entered the kitchen with Alicia.

“So, you told them yet?” Mikey asked Gerard. Gerard nodded, smiling at him. “If you guys ever marry, I will get my best friend as my brother in law. How cool is that?”

“We’re not marrying just yet, Mikey. We’ve just been together for a week.” I said, poking out my tongue at him.

“Yeah, I said if and ever. But that would have been cool.” Mikey said, grinning.

“Think about how cute their kids would have been if one of them got pregnant.” Alicia said, making everyone laugh. “I would just love to see that.”

“We can’t get pregnant.” Gerard stated matter of factly. “But if they looked like Frankie, they would be really cute.”

“You’re cuter.” I said, smiling at him.

“No, you’re the cutest.” He argued.

“Ah, shut up!” Alicia interrupted, just as I was about to argue back. “You’re both very cute and all the kids you might have gotten if you weren’t both guys would have been adorable.” She said, making everyone laugh. Mikey just pouted at her. “Yes, you too are very cute.” She said and kissed him, making everyone laugh.

“Speaking of…” Donna said. “I think I have an old video of two very cute kids… Named Gerard and Frank. You don’t happen to know them, do you?” She raised an eyebrow.

“You have a video of us?” Gerard asked, his eyes lighting up.

“Yeah, I found it the other day.” Donna said. “You guys wanna see it?”

“Yeah!” Everyone cheered in unison.

“Bring your breakfast into the living room and I’ll put it on for you.” She said and we all obeyed right away.

We had to wake Ray and Bob, but they soon go the message and went and got themselves some breakfast and joined us. Soon we were all sitting patiently, waiting for Donna to start the movie. She did and soon her face appeared on the screen.

“Hey.” She smiled into the camera. “I’m lucky to have brought my camera today, cause we are over here at the Iero’s and trying to get Gerard to come home with us. He said he wasn’t done playing yet, so here we are, drinking coffee and talking about the weather.” Everyone behind her laughed.

“Look. Frank is trying to walk!” Mom suddenly shouted and the camera moved over to two kids on the ground, known as me and Gerard.

Everyone want all ‘aww’ when they saw us, telling us we were so cute, especially Alicia. On the video, I was struggling to get up on my feet, supporting on Gerard. He helped me and soon I was standing shakily beside him. Mom had gotten out on the grass beside us and tried to bribe me into going to her. I just held on to Gerard, not moving. Well, I was moving. I was walking around him, never letting go of him.

“Come on, Frank. Come to mommy…” Mom encouraged.

I didn’t move away from Gerard and just gave her a weird look. Someone yelled from the background that she should try taking me away from Gerard and let me walk to him. She tried that. She scooped me up and placed me a couple of metres away from Gerard. As soon as my feet had touched the ground, I walked over to Gerard, almost falling on him. He supported me though, and I fell into his arms, holding on to him.

“Gee!” I squealed and gave him a saliva kiss.

“You’re such a good boy, Frankie. Soon you can walk with me.” Gerard said and hugged me.

My mom scooped me up again and repeated what she done before, this time with a bit more distance. The same thing happened. Everyone in the background cheered and mom was smiling wide to the sight of me clinging to Gerard.

The video ended and a new clip came on. This time Donna also spoke while smiling into the camera.

“Now it’s been a week since Frank tried to walk and Gerard wanted to show us this. And he wanted me to film it too.” She said and turned the camera to the lawn where Gerard stood with me beside him as he was holding my hand, supporting me in standing.

“See, mom! He can walk now!” Gerard shouted and took a step forward.

I followed him and he stared walking slowly while holding me. Soon he let go of my hand and walked slowly around the lawn, me following him like a dog wherever he went. Everyone cheered on us and I started clapping and ran over to Gerard, almost falling in the process and put my hands around his waist.

“My Gee!” I said, smiling to him. He pulled me off him and sat down.

“Yes, I’m your Gee. And you’re my Frankie…” He said and hugged me. I once again marked his cheek with my famous saliva.

“AWW!” Everyone in the room said, looking at me and Gerard who was blushing.

“I told you, Mikey.” Alicia said. “They fit very well together. Even when they were kids.”

“I can’t deny that…” Mikey said, throwing his hands up. “And I get the inside joke about that kiss now.”

“You always were cute together.” Donna commented. “And you still are. I’m so happy for you.” She said, smiling at us. “And I have a story for you too. I just have to embarrass Gerard further. I am his mom after all.”

“Yes!” Mikey said, boxing in the air. “Let’s hear it! I love to listen to stories where Gerard makes a fool out of himself.” Gerard stuck out his tongue to him, but he just grinned back.

“Well, it was this time when Gerard went over to the Iero’s about every day.” Donna started. “He always wanted to see Frank, and be with him, no matter what other people thought about it. He was very stubborn about that.” She looked over at Gerard who was blushing again. “One day he’d been there, I think he was about seven or something, he came into the kitchen where I was doing the dishes. He pulled my apron and looked up at me. The he says ‘Mom…? Why did you marry dad?’ I told him I loved his dad and wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, that’s why I married him.”

“I remember that day.” Donald came into the living room and sat down with us. “I sat by the kitchen table, listening to you guys.”

“Yeah, you were. I think you filmed it too, but I don’t know if we still have the tape.” Donna said, smiling, and continued her story. “Well, then Gerard goes ‘Mom…? Can I marry Frankie then?’ I told him no, he could defiantly not. And he looks up at me with sad eyes, almost crying, and he says ‘But, mom, I love Frankie… And I want to be with him for the rest of my life…’ He said that, and it melted my heart. It was so adorable.” She looked over at us again, smiling. “I told him it was illegal for him to marry Frank, but he wouldn’t buy it. He was all ‘But why, mom? I love him. I know I do…’ And he almost started crying. Then I bent down to the floor so I was on level with him, and I told him that if he waited until they were both over eighteen and he still wanted to marry him, he should ask him.” She grinned. “He got so happy, he ran around the whole day, trying to figure out what to say to Frank on his eighteenth birthday. It was so adorable.”

“Aww… You wanted to marry me.” I said, hugging Gerard, who was blushing furiously.

“You always were irresistible.” He told me and kissed me.
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
October 20th, 2007 at 04:09am
Chapter 26

Gerard’s POV

I’d been with Frank for almost three weeks now, nineteen days to be exact. Yes, I counted. We had never done anything that had to do with sex yet, Frank said he wasn’t sure if he was ready for it, but I was willing to wait for him. He made me horny about three times a day though, so it was kinda hard in that way, but I was still willing to wait for him.

I still lived with my parents, not wanting to move back to my old apartment I’d shared with Jake in New York. I liked it here. Frank was here…

I heard someone coming down my stairs and lay totally still on my bed, trying to guess who it was. I’d bet Frank. He was supposed to come right about now to hang out, since it was Saturday and all. By the sound of the steps it was Frank. Right enough, Frank came walking through the door three seconds later, smiling.

“Gee! I missed you!” He exclaimed when he saw me and ran over to the bed and flung himself down beside me, hugging me tightly.

“It’s been like eleven hours since you saw me last time.” I laughed, hugging him back.

“I know. I still missed you.”

“I’ve missed you too, Frankie.” I said, giving him a peck on the lips.

He closed his eyes, wanting more and I laughed but kissed him again. And again. And again. Soon we were in the middle of a heated make out session, both of us struggling to be the dominant one. I guess I kinda won, cause I was half on top of him, one leg between his and my tongue in his mouth, exploring what I knew so well.

A moan escaped his lips, but drowned in my mouth, vibrating and sending shivers up and down my spine. He still did that to me. I left his mouth and started kissing down his jaw till I reached his neck, where I started biting him playfully and doing all the things I knew he liked. He let out a louder moan as I moved to get better access.

I pulled away smirking at him and he blushed, knowing I’d felt his hard on. I moved my leg, making him gasp as I applied friction to his crotch. I kissed him again and moved off him, letting him chose what he wanted to do. This was usually about the time he used to pull away and leave me for a while. Either to jack off or to calm down.

“Gee…” He said. “Could I use your shower?”

“Sure, Frankie. You know where to find it right? Or do you want me to follow you?” I joked.

“I’ll manage…” He said, smiling and getting up.

I sighed and fell back on my pillow, hearing the shower getting turned on. I jumped up, running to my bathroom door. I needed clothes, I couldn’t walk around in my Batman PJ’s all day either, and most of my clean clothes were in the bathroom. I discarded my t-shirt to the floor as I knocked the door.

“Frank, I need my clothes!” I said loudly so he’d hear me over the shower, which he hopefully hadn’t started yet. Then he wouldn’t let me in until he was done.

“Just a moment!” He yelled back and I sighed, leaning against the doorframe. I heard the door open and turned to it. “Hurry.” Frank said as he stood turned away from me, only a towel hanging loosely from his hips.

I decided to steal a kiss before leaving and sneaked up behind him, putting my arms around his waist and kissing his neck from behind. He sighed and leaned slightly back to me. I held him close as I kissed my way from his shoulder, all the way up his neck and reaching his ear. I bit his earlobe carefully, making him let out a low moan. As I started stroking my hands over his stomach he froze instantly.

“Gee…” He said and I went back to his ear. “I… I… oh god…”

“Relax, Frankie…” I whispered. “I won’t do anything you’re not ready for. I promise.”

I once again started stroking his stomach, going slightly lower each time, waiting for him to stop me.

“Gee…” He said again as I reached the line of the towel. “Please…” He begged.

I removed my hands by moving them higher, but returned to kissing and nibbling on his neck instead.

“No, Gee…” He said, making me slightly confused.

I was about to stop and walk back to my room again when he put his hands over mine, placing them a bit lower. I kept them still and I looked at him, trying to read his eyes and he turned to me so I could. He looked shy. Shy and quite scared to be honest.

“You sure?” I asked, almost a whisper, searching his face for answers. “I won’t do anything if you don’t want me too.”

“I… I want you to, Gee.” He said, shakily. “I trust you.”

“Tell me if you want me to stop and I will. Anytime.” I said, holding him in my arms. I could tell he was scared. “Relax…” I whispered, kissing his neck slowly.

Sliding my hands down, I reached the line of the towel again and stopped. I didn’t want him to feel like I pressured him into this.

“Please, Gee…” He begged, voice still shaky. “I’m sure.”

I slowly slid three fingers under the towel and dragged them from one hip to the other, earning a low moan from Frank. He reached for the knot of the towel and brought it up, leaving only himself to hold it up. He dropped it, shaking slightly as the cold air hit him.

I kissed him on the side of his mouth as I couldn’t reach his lips properly and carefully wrapped my hand around his erection, hearing him almost stop breathing. I kissed his neck again and slowly started moving my hand around him as he was breathing normally again. Or as normal as a person possibly can when someone’s giving them their first hand job.

I guided him forward, my hand still on his length, into the shower, which was still running. When we got inside I started stroking him, hearing him moan. With my free hand I closed the shower before bringing back around his waist supporting him. My hand moved faster and faster around him, his breath was quicker and his moans got louder that I’d ever heard from him before.

I felt him tense up and went even faster, knowing he’d come soon. I was right.

“AH, FUCK!” He screamed as he came hard all over my hand.

He almost collapsed in my arms, leaning back against me, panting hard. I kissed the top of his head and smiled to him. We stayed in the shower for a minute, until he got back his breath before turning it off and stepping out. Frank turned to me now and put his arms around my neck, kissing me softly on the lips.

“Thank you, Gee. That was amazing.” He grinned.

“Just glad to help.” I said, grinning back at him and getting another kiss.

“Sorry for making your pj’s wet…” He giggled.

“I’ll survive. I just had a shower with my boyfriend so I wouldn’t care if my whole room was flooded at this point.”
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
October 20th, 2007 at 04:10am
Chapter 27

Frank’s POV

I lay with Gerard in his bed, snuggling up to him as he stroked my hair. I still didn’t believe he just gave me a fucking hand job. I was ready to go further with him, even though I had been scared shitless. He just gave me a freaking hand job! And it was totally amazing. It was the best thing I’d ever experienced.

“Frankie…?”

“Mhmm…” I answered lazily, looking up at him.

“Would you… uh… like to… you know… uh…” He trailed off and looked down.

“Yeah…?” I helped him, hoping he’d get to the point.

“Would you like to… you know… goouttongiht?” He asked, looking at me shyly.

“Gerard… are you asking me out on a date?” I asked, smiling at him. He nodded, blushing, and looked down again. “Sure I want to!” I exclaimed, jumping on him and kissing him hard on the lips.

“Thank you.” He said, looking up at me.

“You’re my boyfriend, sure I’d go out on a date with you.” I said happily. “Will you pick me up and stuff too?”

“If you want me to.” He said, kissing me.

“Oh, I gotta go home! I need to get ready.” I said, getting up and locating my t-shirt.

“But it’s only one o’clock.” He said, looking at me confused.

“Yeah, I know. But I got a date!” I squealed and went over to kiss him as he laughed of me.

“You don’t have to get ready, you know. You’d still look beautiful.” He said and got up to.

“Sure I have to get ready!” I protested. “I have a date!” I squealed again and kissed him before I ran as quickly as I could out of the house.

“I’ll pick you up at seven!” I heard Gerard shout from the basement and grinned to myself as I ran all the way home.

-----

I’d been running around the house for an hour, literally running, trying to pick out the right clothes to wear for my date with Gerard. I got more nervous with each passing minute and it was still an hour until Gerard was gonna pick me up. By the time he got here, I expected to be a total wreck. Hell, who was I kidding? I was already a total wreck.

I collapsed on my bed, trying to regain my breath and calm myself. Breathe Frank, breathe god damn it. It’s no big deal, you’re just going out with your boyfriend. You’ve been out with Gerard a million times. Why would this be different?

Because it’s a goddamn freaking date! That’s why!

I lay on the bed with my eyes closed and breathing deeply for about five minutes. That was enough. I needed a shower and I needed to fix myself before Gerard came. Yes, I cared about how I looked when I was with him. I wanted to look nice.

Stepping out of the shower I had everything planned out. New black tight jeans, a red t-shirt with black letters and things on it, a black jacket and my favourite vans. I’d also put on some eyeliner, even though I didn’t know how. It didn’t look so bad once I was finished though.

I styled my hair so much I needed to open a window not to get choked by the fume. That spray was seriously out to get me, I swear. Once I was ready to go I had about five minutes till he was gonna be here and I almost walked on the walls, seriously. I was acting like a teenage girl with a crush or something. That wasn’t too far from the truth anyway, I was a teenage boy with a crush. And that was one huge crush too.

The doorbell made me jump a thousand feet and I ran to the door, hoping it would be Gerard. Sure enough, as I opened the door I looked at the most handsome thing I’d ever lay my eyes on.

To start from top, his hair was ruffled in a way that made it seem random as ever, but you’d still know he’d put a lot of effort into it. His leather jacket was open and revealed a black shirt, hanging half way out of his jeans. And god, those jeans! Topped with a belt with a silver bat, they were tight as hell and clung to his legs as if they were holding on for dear life. And to go back up again, his eyes… Oh god, those eyes of his! You can barely find a more gorgeous thing to look at. They were lined with a line of eyeliner, showing them off in the best way possible.

“Hey, Frankie…” He said, clearly nervous. “You look…” He trailed of, leaving me wait for his judgement. That made me even more nervous. “Hell, I’m speechless… That’s how good you look.” I could see him blush from the light outside and I bet I was doing just the same.

“Thank you…” I said, looking down too. “I was just thinking the same about you…”

I looked up to see his lips curl up to a smile and he stepped closer, closing the distance between us and placing his lips softly on mine. As he pulled away I sighed, opening my eyes slowly to, once again, look into those shining eyes of his.

“Are you ready?” He asked.

I nodded shyly and stepped outside with him, closing the door behind me. As we walked down to his car, he took my hand in his, smiling at me. He was the perfect gentleman, he even opened the car door for me as we got in his car, making me giggle, and again when we stepped out outside the movies.

“What are we watching?” I asked and he grinned at me.

“Well, it’s a date, right?” I nodded at him. “Well, that means cheesy, cliché movie tonight.” He said, earning a raised eyebrow from me. “Come on, babe. It starts in ten minutes.” He said, taking my hand once again and leading me inside.

We made our way into the movie theatre just before the movie started, and sat all the way in the back. There were barely any people there at all, but we got a few looks when we were outside. I heard someone mutter something about fags and some people just gave us disgusting looks. Gerard had squeezed my hand at this as he noticed me tensing up and taking in what they said. I was so glad I had him.

As the movie started I realized my mom actually had this one at home. It was Notting Hill, that movie about the bookshop. My mom was a huge fan of it, but I’d actually never seen it before. Neither had Gerard it turned out. His mom had tipped him about it, as she was also a huge fan of it. Women and sappy movies…

The movie was actually really good it turned out. It was about this guy in a bookshop, selling a book to this famous girl and later they kept bumping into each other and got together. They somehow managed to screw it up as the girl’s actual boyfriend turned up. They met again later and the whole thing ended with them marrying and her getting pregnant. They probably lived happily ever after. Really cheesy movie actually, but somehow I loved it.

Almost the whole time I was resting my head on Gerard’s shoulder and we were holding hands. I barely got the last bit of the movie as we started making out. That was the part about them getting married and stuff. I really didn’t pay much attention to that part.

As we walked out of there, I actually expected the date to be over. I’d never been dating before so I’d never know, but that’s what I thought. It had already been a perfect evening, so for it to continue was out of this world and more than I could believe.

Gerard led me from the theatre to a restaurant. An Italian restaurant, it turned out. Once again he opened the door elegantly to me, making me giggle again. He then left me to watch some aquarium inside the restaurant while he went over to some guy who seemed to be working there and started talking to him. Coming back to me, he had a huge grin on his face.

“Come on… the night has just begun.” He said as he led me through the restaurant and over to an almost private table in the back, pulling out the chair for me.

“Oh Gee, it’s beautiful…” I said, staring in amazement at the candles on the table and another aquarium next to us.

It left an amazing mix of flickering candle light and the blue light from the aquarium, making me unable to pronounce any proper sentence and I sat there grinning like a mad man. Gerard looked at me lovingly and put his hand over mine at the table.

“I hope you like it, Frankie.” He said, looking unsure.

“Like it?” I asked, looking at him in disbelief. “Gee, I love it. It’s amazing. Thank you so much.” I said and couldn’t resist standing up, walking over to him and kissing him deeply on the lips, before sitting back down.

His lips formed into one of his famous smiles once again and I smiled back at him. We sat like that, looking at each other and smiling, for about five minutes. It was perfect. It was more than I could ever ask for. Then some girl, not far from my age, maybe a bit older, came running over to us, grinning.

She was kinda beautiful in a way, I had Gerard so I couldn’t care less, but she would have been pretty good looking for anyone that’s not gay. She had dark hair that danced behind her as she walked and had a pretty slim figure.

“Gerard!” She exclaimed.

“Christie!” He said when he noticed her and stood up, wrapping her in a tight hug. “Oh my god!” He stepped back to look at her properly before kissing her on the cheek and hugging her again. “Oh my god, I missed you so much!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I updated. I was promised skittles here... I'm a skittle maniac, just so you know...
And I'm getting back into my "update 387039853905 times a day period". I just can't seem to get this story going anywhere, but now it will come, I promise you all.
Coffee and skittles, ftw!

Xoxo
Alex
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
October 20th, 2007 at 04:10am
Chapter 28

Frank’s POV

I could feel tears slowly starting to form in my eyes and I didn’t even know why. Well, one reason could be the candles, but I believe it was because Gerard was hugging a girl. I thought he was completely gay… But there he was, hugging some girl I’d never seen, telling her how much he missed her. He even kissed her cheeks several times.

“Christie!” A sharp voice yelled, making the whole three of us turn to the source of the outbreak.

A woman, maybe in her fifty’s, came walking fast over to us and took this Christie girl’s hand and practically dragged her away from Gerard. I just looked shocked at the whole scene.

“Don’t you see, Christie? Gerard’s on a date.” The woman said, applying pressure on the word date and making an almost invisible gesture to me, making the girl look at me.

“Oh…” Christie said, looking down. But then she looked up at Gerard again. “Introduce me.” She grinned at him. “Please, Gerard. I promise I’ll be nice.” She said, making Gerard laugh.

“Okay, Christie, this is Frank.” He took my hand and guided me next to him. “Frank, this is Christie. She’s like a sister to me.”

I bet I could have hit myself right there. Well, I did, mentally that is. They were just friends. Or almost like siblings as he’d said. Christie put out her hand to me and I grabbed it, shaking it firmly.

“Oh, he has a nice grip this one.” Christie said, smiling to me. “Bet he keeps you in line, ‘ey?” She winked at Gerard who looked down, blushing.

“Well, sorry to break up the love fest here, but I need to feed these two love birds here.” The woman said, pointing at me and Gerard.

“Really nice to meet you, Frank.” Christie said. “Hope to see you again.” She smiled and started walking away, but turned. “And keep Gerard in line there! He could need it!” She yelled from the kitchen door and winked.

“So what can I get you two?” The woman asked, smiling at us.

“Wait up. I get to introduce Christie, but not you?” Gerard said and the woman sighed. “Frank this is Anna. She’s one of my mom’s best friends and she’s Christie’s mom.” He smiled at me. “She’s like my second mom.”

“Then I get a hug.” The lady said and hugged Gerard, who grinned and looked embarrassed. “Can I get one from him too?” She asked Gerard, pointing at me. Gerard shrugged, smiling at us.

She clapped her hands and came over and hugged me too. I smiled at her. Gerard really knows lots of cool people.

“Really nice to meet you, Frank.” She said to me, smiling. “I can see you make Gerard happy.” Then she turned to Gerard. “I want you to keep this one. He’s cool, you know.” She said the last in a rap kid of voice, making both me and Gerard laugh.

“I’ll do my best.” Gerard said, grinning at me.

“Well, I’ll let you order now. We don’t wanna keep you here until tomorrow. Even though the guys in the kitchen would love to.” She said, laughing.

We both ordered spaghetti. Gerard didn’t want meat either, he said it was because I didn’t want it. I told him he could have it, but he insisted.

Once we got our meals we ate them hungrily. We even tried the thing in ‘The Lady and the Tramp’. It ended with us both getting spaghetti all over our faces but we reached the kissing part eventually. We laughed, swallowed the last parts of spaghetti in our mouths and resumed the kissing without it.

After dinner we got strawberry ice-cream for dessert. That was my favourite and I got it without ordering it too. I think Gerard had something to do with that because he kept looking over at me to see if I liked it. I think my squeal when we got it was enough though, cause he started giggling and gave me an adorable smile.

As I had almost finished my ice-cream I decided I’d tease Gerard a bit. He still had almost all of his left. I kicked of my one shoe and stretched my foot over to his and started rubbing it up and down his leg. He froze as we made connection and looked up at me. I smirked at him and continued moving my foot. He continued eating his ice-cream, smiling all the time.

I could see him almost all done with his ice-cream and slid lower on my chair, running my foot up his thigh. He froze again and I sat up, trying to look innocent. He looked at me suspiciously but continued eating his ice. I smirked to myself and did it again. This time I ran my foot right up his thigh and let it rest right above his crotch, without actually touching him.

As he settled with that, probably thinking I’d removed my foot ages ago, I moved it slightly more upwards and put it down right on his special area. This made him gasp and look up at me. I just smirked at him and started moving my foot over his hard on. Oh yes, he was hard. He took a deep breath again, looking like he struggled not to do anything.

Suddenly, he stood up and came over to my side of the table, holding out his hand to me. I took it, believing it was a sign he wanted to leave. He led me over to the counter, obviously hiding his ‘pride and joy’, and whispered something to the guy behind it. The guy smiled at me and went out to the kitchen. Ten seconds after, a slow tune came out of the speakers, making Gerard smile.

He led me over to an empty spot in the restaurant and turned towards me, putting his other hand around my waist, pulling me closer.

“Dance with me.” He whispered to me, making me shiver as his hot breath met my skin.

“I don’t know how to…” I said truthfully, looking down.

“Then follow me.” He said and started moving his feet, encouraging for me to do the same.

After a few clumsy tries and a lot of peeking on Gerard’s feet, I managed to get the deal and looked up at him. He smiled to me and bent down, placing a kiss on my lips. I put my head on his chest and continued moving with him. Who would have known he was such a good dancer.

After a while he lifted my chin to look at him.

“Wanna go home?” He asked and I nodded to him, smiling. “Come on…” He said, leading me to the counter. Anna was behind it this time. “Hey, Anna, we’re going now. Tell Jose the food was awesome.” He smiled at her.

“I will. Hope you had a good time here, Frank, and that Gerard have been treating you well.” She said, smiling back. Or she was always smiling it seemed.

“Yeah, he has. He’s the best.” I said, the grin not leaving my face as I hugged Gerard from the side. “And the food was the best I ever had. It’s awesome.”

“I’ll stop by tomorrow and pay you then.” Gerard said and turned to leave.

“It’s on the house, honey. If you promise it won’t be too long until we see you again.” She said.

“Thank you so much.” He went over and hugged her. “It won’t. I think I’m staying.” He said, looking at me and smiling. “See you soon, Anna.”

As we walked out of there, Gerard put his hand around my shoulder and kissed me. I grinned at him as he led me over to the car and once again he opened the door for me.

“Thank you, Gee.” I said as he started the car. “It’s been perfect. And the people were so nice.”

“Glad you like it, Frankie. And thank you for coming out with me tonight.” He smiled at me. “They liked you too, you know.”

“Anna and Christie?” I asked.

“Yeah, and all the other people working there too.” He said, smiling with his eyes on the road.

“You know all of them?” I asked shocked.

“Yeah, they’re like my second family. They’re really cool. I heard them talking about us when we were eating.”

“They were speaking Italian, Gerard.” I stated.

“I know. They said you were cute. And Christie thought you were sexy.” He said, laughing. “They don’t know how right they are.”

“You know Italian?!” I was shocked.

“Yeah, some. I’m kinda rusty now, but I used to know it pretty well. Mom’s Italian you know.” He said.

“Wow… Gerard Way, you keep surprising me.” I said, shaking my head. After a long silence we closed up on the place you have to choose if you’re going to Gerard’s or my house. I looked at Gerard. “Can I come home with you?” I asked.

“You sure?” He asked, looking at me.

“Yeah. I wanna be with you tonight.” I said, smiling at him.

He turned of in the direction of his house and soon pulled up outside. We almost raced our way up to the front door and I pushed him up against it, kissing him forcefully. He kissed me back with the same force and I don’t know, maybe god knows, how the hell he managed to unlock and open the door with one hand well planted down my back pocket and his lips in a constant lock with mine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all! Thank you for reading, thank you for the comments, and thank you for the venom.
And also for the skittles (even though they're virtual >_< ).
I promise you, something will happen soon...
G & F is at first base... *wiggles eyebrows* *kicks self for stupid joke*

Xoxo
A
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
October 20th, 2007 at 04:11am
Chapter 29

Gerard’s POV

As soon as we got in the door, or more like stumbled really, I pressed Frank up against the back of the door, kissing him hungrily. He kissed me back and dragged his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I let him and a full tongue battle started. He pushed me backwards to the living room, not breaking contact for a second, and ended up on top of me on the couch, straddling my waist.

I moaned as he attacked my neck, searching out all my weak spots. I felt myself grow hard under him and turned him over so I was in charge. I returned the favour by biting and sucking his earlobe playfully, knowing very well that was his weak spot. He moaned and kept moving his hands up and down my back and along my sides and hips.

I lowered my body onto his and grinded my hips down on his, pressing our crotches together and making much needed friction. He moaned and put his lips back on mine. I let my hand wander down his stomach and started unbuckling his belt buckle. He broke away from the kiss.

“Gee…” He said, making me stop all I was doing.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, knowing I’d probably gone too far.

“I don’t wanna do this here.” He said, making me look at him in confusion. “This is your parents couch.” He giggled and pushed me of him.

He stood up and walked towards the basement, moving his hips too much for it to be natural. I sat there, wondering what the hell he was doing and why he wasn’t mad at me for doing it.

“Are you gonna sit there all day or are you gonna join me?” He asked, cocking an eyebrow at me. “I’ll be on your bed…” He said seductively and walked down the stairs.

I was quick to regain my sense and scrambled up from the couch, running downstairs after Frank. I found him in front of my bed, where he stood and smirked at me. I quickly made my way over to him, putting my arms around his waist and kissing him gently. He sat down and dragged me down with him, the whole scenario ending with him practically dragging me on top of him in the same position we’d been upstairs.

My hand once again made its way down his stomach and I resumed the opening of his belt buckle. This time he didn’t do anything to keep me from it and let me continue with his button and zipper. As I brought my hand back up again I took of his t-shirt, exposing his chest.

His hands found their way up under my t-shirt as he moved them up my back. He seemed to think it wasn’t enough, cause he dragged it of to join his on the floor. I kissed from his mouth, down his jaw line and over his chest and stomach. I brought down his jeans and took of his boxers at the same time, revealing his major hard on. I smirked at him and he looked embarrassed. I went back up again and kissed his neck once.

“You’re gorgeous…” I whispered, making him shiver, before going down again.

Without warning I took him in my mouth making him gasp and buck his hips at me. I held him down firmly as I started twirling my tongue around his tip, gradually taking more of him. A loud moan escaped his lips and he tried bucking his hips again. I knew what he wanted and let him have it. I took in all of him and started bobbing my head, sucking him hard.

“Fuck, Gerard…” He panted, moaning again. “Ger… Ge… AH FUCK, GERARD!” He moaned as he exploded in my mouth.

I swallowed his load and went up to kiss him, letting him taste himself. I parted his lips with my tongue and explored his mouth, rubbing his tongue with mine. I felt his hand creeping lower on my stomach, making me moan softly into his mouth.

He stopped and pulled away as he reached the top of my jeans. He seemed nervous. He looked at me as if begging for permission to continue and I gave him a slight nod, making him start on my belt buckle. I sensed he was extremely nervous doing this, as his hands were almost shaking. I placed a kiss on his forehead, telling him it was okay.

As soon as he’d gotten off my pants, he looked me nervously again. I just smiled at him. Suddenly, he put his hand down the front of my boxers, making me gasp as he grabbed me and started pumping me slowly. I moaned and tilted my head back. He seemed to grow in confidence at this, and moved his hand faster while attacking my neck with his lips.

“Oh, Frank…” I moaned, tilting my head back further to give him better access.

Suddenly he stopped pumping me and I looked at him confused, groaning from the lack of friction. He just smirked at me.

“This will have to go.” He said, tugging at the edges of my boxers.

I lifted my hips to help him and he threw the boxers all across the room and they ended up in my bookshelf, making me giggle.

“What are you laughing of, young man?” Frank said, as he turned back to me, a smirk plastered to his lips.

I instantly shut up as his finger trailed along my throbbing erection, making me close my eyes tightly and breathe deeply.

“Oh, you like that, don’t you?” Frank asked teasingly.

“Frank…” I managed to choke out. “Please…” I was cut of short as his hot mouth wrapped around me. “Oh, holy fuck!” I gasped.

He giggled, sending sweet vibrations through my whole body, making me moan out loud.

“Frank…” I warned as I felt myself coming close, but he didn’t make any sign to move, he just kept sucking harder. “I’m…I’m gonna… Oh my god, FRANK!” I screamed out as I came in his mouth.

He smiled at me and came up to my face, planting a kiss on my lips. I wrapped my arms around him as he snuggled up to me and kissed his forehead. I also dragged the covers over us to keep warm when the body heat faded.

“You didn’t have to do that, you know.” I told him.

“I wanted to.” He said, looking up at me. “I wanted you to feel amazing, cause that’s what you are to me. Truly amazing.”

“Thank you. That was amazing.” I shoved his hair out of his face. “But you’re such a fucking tease, Frank Iero.”

“And you love it don’t you?” He grinned at me.

“Yes, I do.” I said, poking out my tongue at him.

Frank sighed and closed his eyes. I wondered if I was gonna tell him. He might freak or he might not believe me. What if he thinks I’m joking with him? I didn’t want to ruin our relationship with a few words. I decided to tell him and took a deep breath to prepare myself.

“Frankie…” I started.

“Mhmm…” He mumbled in reply.

“Frank, I love you.” I said, biting my lip as I waited nervously for the response.

He lifted his head slowly and looked at me, shock written all over his face. He opened his mouth to say something, but I placed my finger on his lips.

“I don’t want you to say anything.” I told him. “I just needed to tell you.”

He nodded slowly and lay back down. Soon I heard him breath heavily and he was asleep. I felt the tears threatening to come. I think I just blew the whole thing. Just because I couldn’t keep my mouth shut. I did love him, I realized that tonight. I think I’d always loved him, since when we were kids, but this time it was different. I really loved him.

I was so lucky to have him. He was sweet, kind and funny. He was the coolest guy I’d ever met in my life. He was absolutely beautiful. And this guy was my boyfriend.

I felt my eyelids become heavy and I inched closer to Frank, closing my eyes and relaxing. Soon I drifted off to sleep with the thoughts of Frank playing in my mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAY! I got skittle cookies! (Whatever that is.. :p )
At least they got past first base... *smirks*

Xoxo
Alex
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
October 20th, 2007 at 04:11am
Chapter 30

Frank’s POV

I woke up in a tangle of naked arms and legs, next to Gerard. His arms were wrapped loosely around my waist and his warm breath was tickling my neck. I didn’t want to wake him so I carefully lifted his arm off me and placed it beside him. I almost didn’t dare to move when he took a deep breath and moved around a bit. He settled though, and I moved out of the bed, slipped on my boxers and Gerard’s shirt, as it was the only thing I could find, and walked as silently as possible upstairs.

I thought about what Gerard said last night. He told me he loved me. He loved me! My heart did back flips just thinking about it.

I walked into the kitchen and started putting my plan to life. I found eggs and different other things in the fridge and mixed the whole ting in a pan, making some form for omelette, which eventually with my bad cooking skills, turned out to scrambled eggs with lots of weird stuff in it. It didn’t taste too bad though.

Putting the whole thing on a plate, I remembered I forgot making coffee. Gerard loved his morning coffee and I had to make that too. I looked at the time while I waited for the water to heat up. It was 10.10pm and I knew Gerard would wake up soon. I think I heard something downstairs, but I shrugged it of, thinking it was just my imagination running on high gear. I started tapping my foot impatiently as the water boiler seemed to use more time that usual.

I jumped when I heard the click of the boiler and quickly poured some water into a cup and had some coffee and sugar in it, just the way I knew he liked it. I put the whole thing on a tray and balanced it on one arm as I walked downstairs, opening the doors on the way. I almost fell down the stairs, but managed to keep balance and opened the last door to Gerard’s room.

The sight that met me almost made me drop the whole thing. Drawings lay scattered all around the room along with pencils, CD’s, ripped up posters and a huge bunch of clothes. I found myself wondering what the hell had happened. It seriously looked like a tornado just swept by and had tore place to pieces.

I didn’t have much time to think about it though, cause Gerard was lying on his stomach on the bed, shaking like a leaf and sobbing loudly. I quickly put the tray down and rushed over to him, putting my hand on his back.

“Gee, baby, what’s wrong?” I asked, getting seriously worried and to tell the truth, scared. “Please tell me.”

“Frankie?” He asked, sitting up. He looked at me for about two seconds and flung his arms around me.

“It’s okay…” I whispered, stroking his back. “I’m here. What’s wrong?”

“I thought you left me…” He sobbed. “I woke up and you were gone… I thought you left me…”

“Gee, I would never leave you.” I said, comforting him. “I love you.”

It seemed like he stopped breathing. He stopped sobbing and went all quiet, I seriously think he stopped breathing.

“Gee, you have to breathe.” I told him.

“I don’t want you saying that just because I did.” He said sadly.

“Gee, look at me.” I said, lifting his chin to look at me. He shot his eyes down, not meeting mine. “Look at me.” I repeated and his eyes slowly met mine. “I mean this, and I wouldn’t say it if I didn’t. Gerard Arthur Way, I love you.”

He looked at me for a second and crashed his lips onto mine, catching me by a surprise. I kissed him back and he pulled away a few seconds later.

“I love you too, Frank Anthony Iero.” He smiled at me. “You have no idea what you mean to me.” My heart was back to doing back flips.

“Well, I got some idea right now…” I said, giving him a peck on the cheek. “It looks like a tornado just swept by or a bomb went off or something in here.” I giggled.

“Oh…” He looked around and blushed. “Sorry about that. I just got mad at myself for saying that stuff to you.” He looked down. “I thought you’d left me…”

“I told you. I’d never ever leave you.” I told him and hugged him tightly.

“Thank you, Frankie.” He whispered, kissing my neck.

“Oh, I almost forgot.” I said, standing up. “I made you breakfast.” He looked at me like I was crazy. “Don’t look at me like that. I’m serious.” I went over to the tray and picked it up.

“You…? Made me…? Breakfast…?” He asked and pointed to himself, making it sound like I was stupid.

“Yes, I did. At least try before you judge me for it.” I said, putting the tray down in his lap.

“Yay, you made me coffee!” He exclaimed, looking at it with joy. “And some other thing I don’t know what is…” He poked the eggs with his fork, looking at it like he thought it might jump up and eat him.

“It’s eggs.” I said and settled beside him. “And it won’t eat you. See…” I took the fork from him and poked it in the eggs, lifting it to his mouth.

He opened it slowly, still not sure about the thing. I put the fork in his mouth and dragged it out as he closed it. He chewed on it for a while before swallowing. Then he smiled at me.

“This is good.” He said, kissing my cheek.

“Thank you. I tried…” I grinned at him when he took the fork from me, helping himself to more. “It was supposed to be omelette, but I screwed it up and just mixed the whole thing.”

“Is ood anyay.” He said, between chewing. “And you made my coffee better than me. Thank you.” He took a sip of coffee and smiled.

“No problem. I wanted to do it for you. I love you, you know.”

“I love you too.” He grinned at me.

----------

“MOM, I’M HOME!” I yelled from the front door and smashed it shut.

It was 6.45pm and I’d just been dropped off of Gerard because I had to eat dinner at home. I’d rather stay with Gerard all day, but my mom wanted me to come home. She’d told me she had to talk to me about something. I didn’t know what it was, but I had to come home anyway. She told me it was important.

“In the kitchen!” Mom yelled back and I walked in there, seeing my mom at the table. “Sit down, Frank.” She said.

“Soo… what’s up?” I asked. She was acting strange.

“Frank… last night…” She started, but trailed off. “Last night… where you with Gerard?” She asked.

“Yeah, I was. I told you.” I said.

“My friend… she saw you two at the movies…” She trailed off again. I started getting a feeling that something was wrong. “She saw you… she saw Gerard kissing you…” She said, a tear falling onto the table.

I froze at those words. This wasn’t happening. My mom didn’t know about this, she couldn’t. My parents were both strictly Catholics and were against the whole thing about people being gay. Don’t get me wrong here, I knew many Catholics that liked gay people, but my parents weren’t of that kind. My dad was the worst homophobe you’d ever meet. He used to turn away from anything that was or seemed gay. That was the reason I’d never told them.

“Mom…” I started, but she interrupted me.

“Frank Anthony Iero. You are not allowed to see this man again.” She said, looking at me with strict eyes. She meant it.

“Mom, you can’t…!”

“Yes, I can!” She said, looking angry. “You are not allowed to go over there or speak to him ever again!”

“Well, I don’t care! I’m going over there whenever I want! And I speak to whomever I want! You can’t stop me, mom!” I yelled at her, standing up so quickly the chair crashed to the floor behind me.

“Yes, I can! You’re not going anywhere! You’re grounded and are not to leave the house until I say so!” She yelled back.

“FUCK YOU!” I screamed at her and ran out the door.

I ran outside and didn’t stop until the house was out of sight. Then I broke down. I couldn’t take it. My mom knew I’d kissed Gerard and would never let me see him again. I was sure as hell not going back there. I didn’t have anywhere to go, Gerard was out visiting Anna and Christie and some the people he knew from the restaurant. Mikey was still at Alicia’s and their parents were out of town. I had no other friends, so I was now alone.

I started walking with no direction. After a good ten minutes I looked up and saw the Way house in front of me. I didn’t have anywhere else to go, so I sat down on the big swing thing outside on their porch, waiting for someone to get home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all! I think you liked the previous chapter, didn’t you?
Well, thanks to all your lovely comments, which makes my day every time, I’ve got over 500 fucking comments! *majorly shocked with an overwhelming happiness and gratefulness*
I want to thank you for that by maybe posting a few extra chapters today… Okay by you guys?
And thanks for all the virtual skittles and skittle cookies/brownies =) And the virtual Gerard and Frank in a shower of skittles! Very nice image there. *wiggles eyebrows*
Well, enough with the babbling and all, hope you enjoy the story. *grins*

This chapter is dedicated to DemolitionLove4Ever

Xoxo
Alex
The Secret Goldfish
Salute You in Your Grave
The Secret Goldfish
October 20th, 2007 at 02:45pm
Jeg er så glad for at du posta den på INO! Jeg er helt hekta på den, er faktisk inne på den på Mibba nå, men har ikke lest nå i dag, siden jeg skal få gjort unna noen engelsklekser først ::nerd:

Anyway, historien din er så j#vlig bra! Ikke som alle andre Frerards, noe heeelt for seg selv! In Love
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
October 20th, 2007 at 04:17pm
Veldig bra at du gjør engelskleksene først Yes Tehe

TAKK ^_^ Wow hug
The Secret Goldfish
Salute You in Your Grave
The Secret Goldfish
October 26th, 2007 at 05:43pm
OPPDATER HER DA; ALEX! xD
SlumrendeUllteppe
Devil's Got Your Number
SlumrendeUllteppe
October 26th, 2007 at 05:47pm
Jeg skjønte først i dag hvor Alex fikk tittelen fra Ha Ha
The Secret Goldfish
Salute You in Your Grave
The Secret Goldfish
October 26th, 2007 at 07:25pm
Fra hvor ? xD
Hahahaha
SlumrendeUllteppe
Devil's Got Your Number
SlumrendeUllteppe
October 26th, 2007 at 07:28pm
Lostprophets sang Wow
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
October 26th, 2007 at 07:46pm
Bra Tonje Clap Tehe
SlumrendeUllteppe
Devil's Got Your Number
SlumrendeUllteppe
October 26th, 2007 at 07:57pm
Jeg skrek det nesten ut i fysikken i dag Tehe Også satt jeg å flira i 10 minutter Very Happy
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
October 26th, 2007 at 07:59pm
Ha Ha

Trodde alle visste hvor det kom fra jeg Tehe
SlumrendeUllteppe
Devil's Got Your Number
SlumrendeUllteppe
October 26th, 2007 at 08:02pm
Ikke jeg Very Happy