August 25th, 2007 at 09:55pm
Gjør det! I neeeed more! Jeg ble skikkelig lei meg nå Tehe
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
August 25th, 2007 at 10:04pm
Chapter 7

Frank’s POV

I was surprised we got to my front door without anything big happening. Gerard looked like he wanted to run away or something most of the time. Luckily, he didn’t and I even got him into the hall without any big trouble.

“You sure about this?” He asked nervously for the thousandth time in ten minutes.

“Yes, I am. And my mom, and my dad and every piece of dust in this house are sure.” I said, rolling my eyes. “It’s gonna be fine. Trust me.”

I lead him through the living room and up the stairs to my room, where I sat down on the bed, while he was looking around curiously. I started feeling kinda light headed, but I didn’t say anything as I thought it would pass.

“It’s not much, but it’s mine.” I said, referring to the stuff in the room.

“I like it. It’s bright though.” He said, smiling at me.

He came and sat down next to me on the bed and sighed. I sighed too. We sat like that in silence before the sound of the front door slamming made me jump sky high.

“Honey, I’m home!” My mom yelled from downstairs.

“Coming!” I yelled back.

Gerard looked at me nervously again and before he could say anything I put my finger on his lips.

“It’s gonna be okay. They’re not that bad.” I said, trying to loosen him up a bit. He nodded.

“What should I do?” He asked.

“Well…” I looked him up and down. “First we lose this. One, no point. Two, better without.” I said and loosened his tie, taking it of him. “And then we do like this…” I poked my tongue out as I struggled with unbuttoning the top buttons on his shirt.

“Okay now?” He asked, smiling slightly.

“Hmm… I think so. Let’s go down.” I took his hand and practically dragged him down the stairs. “Oh, wait.” I turned and ruffled his hair up before stepping back and admiring my work. “Now have you ever seen…?” I said, smiling at him.

The truth was, he looked stunning. As he gave me a nervous smile and blushed a bit, I thought about it for a second. He was actually kinda hot. And that smile almost made me melt. I shook my head, willing these thoughts away and took his hand again, leading him to the kitchen, finding my mom.

“Hi, mom.” I said to her.

“Hi, honey. Nice day at school?” She turned. “Oh my… is this Gerard?”

“School’s never nice, mom. And yeah, this is Gerard.” I said, feeling a bit proud without knowing why.

“Oh my, you’ve grown. You’re even taller than me now. Oh my, how nice of you to come. Frank has been talking so much about you since he met you.” She babbled on.

“Very nice to be here, Mrs. Iero. Thanks for inviting me.” Gerard said politely.

I realized I was still holding his hand and quickly let go. He gave me a smile before continuing talking to my mom.

“So, how are you, Gerard? Did you do anything about that art talent of yours?” My mom asked him.

“I’m very good, Mrs. Iero. I went to art school for a couple of years, but I took a break to come back home for a while.” He said smiling.

“How nice of you to take your time to come here. I hoped I got to show you guys some old pictures of you two together. You were so adorable. Well, you till are.” Mom smiled. “And by the way, call me Linda. Mrs. Iero makes me seem so old.” She laughed.

“Okay, Linda.” Gerard smiled. “I’d love to see those pictures. I asked my mom the other day and she told me a lot about when we were little. I think we did a lot of crazy stuff.”

“Yeah, you sure did. I’ve put some old videos of you guys on the TV if you’d like to see them while I make dinner.”

“Yeah! Movie time!” I grinned and ran over to the TV.

Gerard followed shortly after and I put in a movie labelled ‘Frank and Gerard 1983’. I was only two years that time. Whoa, that’s a hell of a lot of time! We got comfortable on the couch and I pressed play.

“Hey, I’m Linda and this is our first video with our new video camera.” My mom opened, smiling to the camera pointed at her. “Today we’d thought we’d film our little Frank and our little babysitter Gerard.” The camera was turned and pointed to two kids on the grass.

I recognized to smallest one as me and the other kid I guessed had to be Gerard. He was cute as a kid. The camera kept filming us as Gerard tried to teach me how to talk, walk and even write. The last part didn’t work out to well, since he barely could write full sentences himself. But you gotta give the kid a top grade for effort.

“Oh my god, I was so weird.” Gerard commented, laughing.

“What about me? I couldn’t even say a word. I’m just lying there, looking cute while you steal the show.” I said, punching him lightly on the shoulder.

He punched me back and grinned at me before we settled to watch the rest.

“Say Ge-rar-d…” The little Gerard on the movie said, lying in front of a baby version of me. “Ge-rar-d…”

“Bahb-babab-gee…” Was the response, along with a sneeze.

“Say Gerard, Frankie… Ge-rar-d…” The kid encouraged.

“Gee-gee!”

“No… Gerard…”

“Gee!” The baby exclaimed and squealed.

“Okay then… Gee it is.” The kid said, throwing his hands up, as he lay on his stomach in the grass.

“Blah-babh-gah… Gee!” The youngest kid crawled over to the oldest and wrapped his tiny arms around his neck, putting his mouth to the oldest’s cheek, almost like a kiss, and leaving a big trace of salvia, making him wrinkle his nose.

“Yeah, I love you too, but you don’t have to kiss me like that…” The kid said, hugging the baby.

“Aww… That’s adorable.” Gerard said as he saw that.

“You were cute. And you were so nice to me. I think very kid except for you would have kicked my ass right there if I’d done that to them.” I told him, grinning.

“You were just adorable… So cute and tiny and you just made me want to hug a kitten.” He said, hugging a cushion instead. “Don’t get me wrong, you’re still cute. Just a different kind of cute. Not baby-cute. More handsome-cute. You know, like… Uuh… I’m shutting up now…” He stopped himself, blushing and I laughed of him.

Did he really think I was cute? Handsome-cute? Did he like me or something? Was he gay? Did I like him? Was I gay? What’s handsome-cute anyway? Oh my god, major headache due to too many unanswered questions.

“Oh my god, my head hurts…” I said, lying down half way.

“You okay?” His expression quickly turned to one of concern.

“Yeah, I just thought too much…” I said, laughing a bit of myself.

“Oh…” He laughed too. “Wanna lie down? I can move, you know.”

“No, no, no. You’re a guest here. Sit.” I told him.

“Well, then you can at least lie in my lap.” He said, but I shook my head just making it ache more as I screwed my face up in pain. “I insist. You’re feeling bad and I wanna help. Lie down.”

“Mm-kay…” I mumbled and put my head down in his lap.

I could hear his steady breath as he stroked my hair and combed through it with his fingers. Suddenly he started humming and singing some tune I’d never heard before. It was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

“Late dawns and early sunsets. Just like my favorite scenes. Then holding hands and life was perfect. Just like up on the screen…”
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
August 25th, 2007 at 10:15pm
Chapter 8

Gerard’s POV

I thought Frank was only sleeping. I thought he was resting his eyes and fell asleep. I was so stupid thinking that. Of course he was breathing, I checked about seven times only the first minute, but when he didn’t wake up at all I started to worry. His mom called us to the kitchen for dinner and at the same time telling us his dad was late.

I shook him, trying to wake him up. He didn’t seem to notice so I said his name, louder and louder. I soon figured out he wasn’t about to wake up. I felt tears starting to form in my eyes in the same speed as frustration and worry gripped my body stronger.

“Linda!” I yelled, trying to keep my voice from shaking. “Linda!” I felt a tear make its way down my cheek.

“What’s wrong?” Linda asked as she came through the kitchen door. “Are you okay?”

“Frank won’t wake up.” I said in a shaky voice, not able too keep it normal.

Linda rushed over to the couch and checked if Frank was breathing, which he was, and how his pulse were. She also checked his temperature. I just sat there, watching her do it and waiting for her to wake Frank. She tried, but got the same result as me. He still didn’t make any sign to wake up. More tears fell down my cheeks.

“Oh don’t cry, honey. He’s okay. He’s just sleeping. He’s okay. He’s gonna be all fine.” Linda said, looking at me sadly.

“I… I… He said he had a headache and I told him to lie down and he just fell asleep and I… I want him to wake up…” I said, and I bet I sounded like a kid saying it too, but I just wanted him to wake up.

“He will, honey. He’s had it before, for years, he’s just sleeping. It’s like a mild sort of coma, he’s breathing for himself and he’s totally okay.”

“You sure? When will he wake up?” I asked, sniffing.

“I’m sure. But I don’t know when he’ll wake up. One time he slept for four days. He might wake up within an hour though, so I don’t know. But he’ll be okay.” She said, looking at me sympathetically. “He’s been at the doctor and there’s nothing he could do. When his dad comes home he’ll carry him upstairs so he can sleep there. But he’ll be fine. I promise.” She smiled at me and stood up.

“I’ll do it. I’ll carry him…” I said and stood up, careful not to hurt Frank. “Can I stay? I just wanna make sure he’s okay…” I had to look down. I was shy to ask.

“Sure, honey. I can fix you a mattress in his room.” She said. “But you don’t have too. He’ll be fine.”

“I know… I just wanna be there…” I had to look down again.

“I understand. I’ll fix it right away.” She said and went off, probably to fix the mattress.

“Thanks…” I smiled at her.

When she was gone I sighed deeply, and looked at Frank. He looked so innocent lying there. I sighed again and bent down, scooping him up bridal style. He wasn’t heavy, not at all really. I carried him to his room and carefully dropped him on his bed. I put him in a comfortable position and sat down on the bed next to him.

Linda came in with a mattress, a cover and a pillow, putting it down and I smiled at her.

“Thanks.” I said, smiling, even though I didn’t feel like smiling right now.

“No problem.” She smiled. “It’s dinner downstairs if you want some.”

“Yeah, thanks.”

I went with her downstairs and ate dinner with her. We talked about old times. I didn’t remember so much, but my mom told me all about it.

I used to go to the Iero-house after school, cause Linda used to watch me while mom was at work and Mikey was in kinder garden. She did it even though she had Frank, which was really nice of her.

She told me that every time I came there, the first thing I did when I got inside was to ask how Frank was and then check on him. I didn’t care if he was sleeping or anything. I had to see for myself every time anyway.

We were really close, me and Frank, until I was about ten or around there actually. Then I stopped going to their house every day and we grew apart.

Frank always talked about me when he was younger too. Linda said she thought he looked up to me. And he always gave me a hug when I came. Or when he was too young to do that, he used to give me those really wet kisses on the cheek, just like in the movie.

After talking to Linda and saying hello to his dad, I quickly went upstairs again. I didn’t want to leave Frank in the first place. He was in the exact same position as last time. I sighed and looked around his desk. It took me two minutes to find what I looked for, a sketch book and a good pencil.

I placed the chair in front of the bed and sat down, opening the sketch book. It was all empty and never used, so I started drawing. I drew him. He looked like an angel lying there. So innocent and so sweet.

I drew several pictures of Frank, like the first time I saw him lying under the tree, and when he looked embarrassed over wanting to stay at the school and his eyes when he looked at me while lying on top of me.

I also drew a picture of the two of us together, when we were young, when he was placing one of his baby kisses on my cheek. I thought that was the nicest one of them all.

Shutting the book and placing it on the desk again, I went over to the mattress and lay down. The time had gone so fast and it was almost midnight. Linda came by and said goodnight before going to bed and assured me once again he’d be okay. When she’d gone I stripped down to my boxers and lay down under the covers.

I fell asleep almost instantly.

-----

I woke up and looked around confused. Remembering I was at Frank’s I sat up and tried to figure out what I’d heard. I knew it was something, but I wasn’t sure if it was a dream or not.

“Gerard…” Someone said. It was Frank’s voice.

I could hear him turn in his bed and he said my name again. I practically jumped up and felt my way over to his bed, trying not to fall over anything. I was surprised to make it over to the bed and I sat down on the edge of it, trying to see if Frank was awake.

“Frankie… You awake?” I asked.

He didn’t answer. He turned again and again, whimpering, like he was having a bad dream. I heard him say my name again. I gently shook him, hoping he would wake up. No such luck.

He kept twisting and turning and he started getting more violent in it too. I took his hand in mine and massaged it gently. I put my free hand on his forehead and pushed back his hair. It was right in his eyes. Stroking his hair I also started singing, like before.

“Well tonight, well tonight. Will it ever come? Spend the rest of your days. Rocking out just for the dead. Well tonight. Will it ever come? I can see you awake anytime, in my head…”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just had to tell you that as long as I'm not banned from the internet or something really unexpected comes up, I'll update often...
And thanks again for reading my story... I can't thank you enough for it. It means alot.

Xoxo
Alex
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
August 25th, 2007 at 10:18pm
Chapter 9

Frank’s POV

Someone was singing to me as they held my hand and fiddled with my hair. My first thought was that it was my mom, but she stopped that about eight years ago. And it wasn’t her voice anyway, it was deeper, darker and slightly raspy, it made me relax.

I opened my eyes to be met with a black room, but as my eyes adjusted to the darkness I could make out someone sitting on the edge of my bed and that I was in my own room. I blinked a couple of times and yawned, and the person quickly focused on me.

“Frankie?” Someone whispered. It sounded like Gerard. “Frankie? You awake?”

“Umm… yeah.” I said, confused. Why was Gerard sitting on the edge of my bed, holding my hand?

“Thank god.” He said and let go of my arms to wrap me in a tight hug.

When he didn’t let go right away I hugged him back, bringing him even closer. I could feel his naked chest against my own, he was so damn warm. I also found myself wondering why he didn’t have any clothes and why he was in my room. His warmth made me warm too and I never wanted to let go, but eventually he pulled away.

“Thank god, I was so worried.” He said, pushing my hair out of my face.

“Why?” I asked, still not totally in the game.

“You just fell asleep and you didn’t wake up. I thought you died or something.” He said and I swear I could see a tear rolling down his cheek. “I didn’t know what to do…”

“Oh, I had that thing again… Well, I’m okay now. Don’t worry.” I said, putting my hand over his.

He took it and stroked his thumb over it several times. He really had nice hands. I could now see him fully and noticed he was only wearing boxers. How did he manage that? I know he probably took his clothes off, but why was he only wearing boxers in my goddamn room? Maybe this was another dream.

“Why are you in boxers? Is this a dream?” I asked confused.

“No…” He said, dragging it out. “Did you want it to be?” He smirked at me.

“Uh… I just had a dream similar to this once…” I said, looking down, feeling my cheeks go warm. “I just wondered since you’re here.”

“Oh… No, you are very much awake and thanks god for that.” He yawned. “Sorry for being here. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. You looked like you were having a nightmare, cause you were tossing around and you spoke my name. I just wanted to comfort you…” He looked down.

“Thanks. I had a nightmare until I heard that song.” I smiled at him. “It chased the monsters away.”

He smiled back but got interrupted by another yawn.

“What’s the time?” I asked. “And how long have you been sitting here.”

“5 AM.” He said. “I slept for about half an hour around midnight before you had that nightmare and I’ve been sitting here since.”

“But… but that’s like… over four hours!” I said shocked.

“Oh… yeah, it must have been.” He said, looking tired.

“You should sleep. Why would you sit there for over five hours? Are you crazy?” I said. “Wait, never mind, tell me tomorrow. Now, sleep.” I said sternly.

“Okay, mommy.” He joked, poking his tongue at me and letting go of my hand as he stood up. “Goodnight, Frankie.” He said and bent down to kiss me on my forehead.

“Goodnight, Gee.” I said, smiling to him.

As he walked over to the mattress I’d noticed was on my floor, I couldn’t keep myself from staring at his ass. He had a nice ass too. I mentally slapped myself. He lay down and blew me a kiss, grinning, before he got comfortable and closed his eyes.

I smiled to myself and closed my own eyes. I fell asleep again shortly after, hugging my favourite teddy bear. Yes, I know how to sleep a lot. I’m lazy. And yes again, I do have a teddy bear. And I’ve had it since I was a kid, so shut up.

-----

I woke up yawning and looked sleepily over to my night stand, seeing the time was 7.57AM. Hell, I’m late to school! I shot out of bed and ran downstairs to the kitchen, meeting my mom in the door.

“Why didn’t you wake me? I’m late to school!” I said, panting form the short run.

“Good morning, honey.” She said, kissing my cheek. “I thought you’d like to stay home today, so I called the school, and I didn’t even know if you’d wake up till school.”

“Oh… thanks mom.” I grinned at her.

“I’m going to work now. I bet you guys will be okay here alone. There’s food in the fridge and money on the counter. See you later.” She said and started walking to the door.

“Bye, mom.” I said and turned to go upstairs for some clothes. I stopped and turned to my mom again. “Wait… you guys? Who?” I asked, confused.

“You and Gerard. Remember? Didn’t you see him? He’s sleeping in your room.” She said, smiling at my silliness. “He was really worried about you. He almost freaked when you didn’t wake up. He hasn’t changed that boy; he always got concerned about you, even when he was only five years old.”

“Oh... Yeah, I actually noticed him earlier. I just forgot.” I said. “Bye, mom.”

“Bye.” Then she was out, leaving a shocked me behind.

He really worried that much about me? I thought about it. Well, he cared enough to stay and check that I was okay and he cared enough to stay up all night, watching so I wouldn’t have nightmares, and waiting for me to wake up. I smiled. It was good to have someone who cared. I found myself caring for him too, not even knowing why.

I walked upstairs to my room again. I lay down on my bed, on top of the covers, thinking. I got bored and figured I’d try doodling, it always helped when I was bored.

Gerard was still sleeping peacefully on the floor, snoring ever now and then, making me giggle. He was holding his cover tightly in his arms and half his back was showing. I wanted to go over and feel him to see if he was as soft as in my dream, but I didn’t dare to, afraid to wake him.

I made my way over to my desk without tripping over anything and picked up my unused sketch book and a pencil. I managed to get back to the bed without tripping too, which in itself is a big accomplishment due to the fact that my floor is filled with crap.

I lay down on my bed on my stomach and opened the book. I was shocked to see a perfect drawing of myself, sleeping in my bed. This is strange. I turned the page to find another drawing of myself, this time under the tree at school. I was looking embarrassed, which the drawer had clearly made out. The thought that Gerard must have drawn these struck my mind as I remembered that day under the tree.

My suspicions was confirmed when I once again turned the page, revealing another drawing of me, this time it looked like the time I was laying on top of Gerard, looking him in the eyes. It was a really good drawing and I blushed as I remembered that day.

I expected that to be it and turned the page to find a clean page for myself, but once again was surprised as another drawing appeared. This time of two kids. After a minute of inspecting the drawing, I figured it was actually me this time too, but in the form of a two year old. I recognized the scenario from the movie of me and Gerard, where I was giving Gerard a saliva kiss. It looked incredibly cute and he’d caught the moment perfectly.

I smiled as I shut the book and went to place it at the desk again. I didn’t want to use that book. I figured I’d give it to Gerard.

As I gracefully crossed the floor back to my bed again, I managed to fall flat on my face and making a hell of a lot of sound while I did.

“What’s happening? Has the world come to an end?” I heard a sleepy voice behind me. Fuck, I woke him up.

“No, I just fell.” I said, trying to get up, but clumsily fell back down again.

“Are you okay?” He asked yawning.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Just a bit bored, but physically fine.” I said and managed to get up on my feet and back to my bed without making too much damage.

“Uuh… May I use your shower?” He asked.

“Yeah, sure. It’s right over there.” I pointed to my own bathroom. “Knock yourself out.”

“Would you mind turning?” He asked, blushing. I gave him a confused look and he blushed even more and looked down, not able to look me in the eye.

“Why?” I asked, confused.

“Please…”

I figured he just didn’t want me to see him in boxers in broad daylight so I did as he told me and I could hear him hurry to the bathroom. Two seconds later the shower was running and I could hear the shower curtain close.
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
August 25th, 2007 at 10:20pm
Chapter 10

Gerard’s POV

The water flowing over my body woke me up a bit. But I was already awake, due to the fact that I just saw Frank wandering around in only boxers and that I found that incredible sexy which, in turn, gave be a rather visible problem. I got him to turn though, thank god. That would just be humiliating, if he saw it I mean.

It wasn’t like it was about to go away in a while, so I figured I’d better deal with it. I dragged my hand down my chest and closed my eyes, slowly creeping lower as my breath got quicker. Eventually reaching my hard on I started stroking myself, moaning as I felt the pleasure rip through my body.

I thought about Frank. His perfect smile and the way he bit his lip when he was nervous, it made me even harder if possible. The way his eyes was, the way he looked at me and the greenish color that hypnotized me to the point I didn’t know the difference between up and down.

My breath got quicker with every second and the image of Frank was spinning in my head. I struggled not to moan his name out loud, but I think I might have, even though I tried to keep myself down.

I thought about Frank in those boxers. His tanned skin showing off to everyone who was there to see. I was the only one there. And I enjoyed that show. Too much…

Throwing all caution to the wind, I moaned louder as I was edging closer to climax. I stroked faster and felt I was close.

“FUCK!” I half moaned, half screamed as I came all over my hand, leaning back against the cold shower wall.

I washed of in the warm water and sat down, letting the warm water fall over me. My breathing was quick and I tried regaining enough strength to stand up again. I really should be getting out of the shower now.

Frank’s POV

After the shower curtain was closed, I lay down on my back on the bed, thinking. I should have cameras in my bathroom. That way I could have seen him. I slapped myself, not only mentally, but physically too, for thinking that. But he was good looking. Ask anyone. Anyone could tell you he was hot, that he was gorgeous.

A low moan broke the hypnotizing sound of the shower and my thoughts. It’s all in your imagination, Frank. You’re mentally ill, just your imagination working overtime.

Another moan, louder this time, was heard and it was coming from the bathroom. Duh, where else? The house was empty except for me and Gerard. Then the thought struck me. Gerard? Moaning? Oh, shit. I had a minor flashback to my, oh so weird, dream the other day.

I thought I heard my name, but I shook it off, now my mind was [i]really[/b] working overtime. The moaning got louder and I felt my boxers tighten around my thighs. My eyes shot open, like a deer in headlights and I looked down to see a tent forming in my boxers.

No fucking way! This is not happening. It’s a sexy sound, okay I’ll admit. It’s really sexy, but it shouldn’t be this sexy. No fucking way. No fucking Gerard Way! I laughed a bit of my own joke, but quickly remembered what was happening.

I couldn’t be like this when he got out of there. He’d fucking run away, if I didn’t beat him to it. He’d be disgusted over me.

Before I knew what I was doing, I had my hand down the front of my boxers, stroking myself fast as I thought about Gerard. Moaning, I picked up my pace, closing my eyes and hearing the sound from the bathroom again. Okay, that was the sexiest thing I’ve ever heard. I picked up my pace even further and the moan from the bathroom mixed with my own and to my surprise it made me shiver. I felt myself coming close and I was breathing hard, pumping myself faster by every second.

“FUCK!” Gerard’s voice screamed from the bathroom and I came two seconds later, throwing my head back in pleasure.

I retreated my hand from my boxers and ran to clean it of in the other bathroom. I hurried beck to my room, pulled off my boxers as I found a new pair, putting them on and hiding the old ones.

I jumped on my bed just as Gerard came walking back from the bathroom, a towel wrapped tightly around his waist and boxers in his hand, smiling that famous smile of his. His hair was dripping onto his shoulders and in turn ran down his chest, making him half wet again. I fought myself not to get hard again and succeeded, my eyes still following him across the room as I smiled to myself.

“Good dream, hey?” I asked, smirking to him. This was my turn to be cocky, cause I’d caught him this time.

“Oh… You… you heard that?” He asked shyly, looking down. I could see him blushing and it made me smile even wider.

“I certainly did.” I said, grinning.

“Yeah, sorry bout that…” He looked at me. “Just dreaming about someone I kinda like. I dunno. It’s hard. I don’t know much about this person, but I think I’m falling in love or something.” He looked down.

“Yeah, that sounds hard…” I said, looking down too. “Whatcha wanna do today? I’m free from school.”

“Anything is fine. I like spending time with you. You’re cool.” He smiled to me.

“Thanks, you’re not bad yourself.” I smiled back. “I don’t give anyone saliva kisses, you know. Feel special.”

“Anyone who’s getting a kiss from you must feel special. Or something is wrong with them.” He said, grinning and nodding his head to make his point. “I feel very special to be the first.” He put on his boxers under the towel and took it off, almost falling over in the process.

“Whoa! I must have been the one who gave you your first kiss.” I said. “I feel honoured.”

“Oh, yes, you were. And you used your tongue on my cheek too.” He laughed. “You were very talented.”

“Were?” I asked. “To your information Mr. Way, I still am.” I stated, nodding as I made a serious face.

“Oh yeah?” He laughed again. “Well, I’d like to see you prove it some day, Mr. Iero.” He winked at me, smirking.

“Trust me, I will. I’m a master at the whole thing.” I said, playing cocky.

“Well, then what does the master want to do with his day off?” He asked, bowing to me.

“The master wants breakfast. He wants to eat breakfast on the couch while watching his younger self brief with his kissing skills.” I said, getting up from the bed and walking towards the door. I stopped, remembering I didn’t have any clothes on. “First the master will dress.” I said, turning to my closet.

Gerard started laughing of me and fell over as he was in the middle of putting on his pants. This time I was the one to laugh and he gave me a fake evil glare, making me laugh even more.

We both managed to put on clothes, get downstairs, make food and bring it too the living room without any major damage, other than Gerard almost falling down the stairs when he tried to show me how to be a ballerina and me burning my toast twice.
Her Voice Resides.
Demolition Lover
Her Voice Resides.
August 25th, 2007 at 11:02pm
Oooh, du er eksremt flink til å skrive Alex! Very Happy
Jeg elsker denne fic'en Wow
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
August 25th, 2007 at 11:08pm
Wiii, takk Very Happy
Bare si ifra hvis jeg skal poste mer...
SlumrendeUllteppe
Devil's Got Your Number
SlumrendeUllteppe
August 25th, 2007 at 11:11pm
POST MER!!!! ... Smile
Her Voice Resides.
Demolition Lover
Her Voice Resides.
August 25th, 2007 at 11:20pm
Åjaaa! POST MER Wow
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
August 25th, 2007 at 11:24pm
Right up...
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
August 25th, 2007 at 11:25pm
Chapter 11

Gerard’s POV

It’s been a bit over a week since I spent the night at Frank’s place. I’d seen him almost every day since then, and I loved spending time with him. He seemed to enjoy it too and we’d become really good friends in so short time. I still liked him as more than a friend, but didn’t want to jeopardise our friendship by doing anything about it.

It was Saturday and we were on our way shopping. By we, I mean me, Frank, Mikey, Bob and Ray. We were walking into this humongous shopping centre at this moment and everyone was looking around, trying to figure out what to do first.

“Let’s go there!” Mikey said, pointing to a store full of clothes. “We could start our converting there.” He gave Frank and evil grin and dragged him off to the store.

“Let the ‘make-Frank’s-wardrobe-gayer day’ begin!” Bob exclaimed and both he and Ray laughed.

“Shut up.” I told them, rolling my eyes. They laughed of me and dragged me over to the store.

It was kinda true. I was helping Frank pick out some new stuff for his wardrobe. He’d told me he was sick of his old style and since I had such cool clothes he’d asked me to help him with it. I had protested at first, but he’d talked me into it, I was too weak to say no to him.

Well over at the store, we found Frank and Mikey over at some horrible looking clothes. We hurried over and I watched them point out stuff they thought was cool. I shook my head at them, such a bad taste they’ve got.

“Stop, stop, stop. This is just not working. You’re doing it completely wrong. Let me give it a try, okay?” I said to them, before they went fucking maniacs on bad taste clothes.

“Sure, what do you suggest?” Frank asked, looking confused.

“Do you trust me?” I asked.

“Yeah… Why? You gonna put me in a dress?” He asked, making the others laugh.

“No, I’m gonna find you some clothes that I want you to try. You’ll try them without complaining?”

“Okay… Then I trust you. I’ll try.” He said, smiling.

“Cool.” I smirked to myself, evil ideas forming in my head. I threw them all away though, I was out on a bit more serious mission. “Come with me.”

I took Frank’s hand and dragged him out of the store, everyone else following us, laughing. I just rolled my eyes at them and brought them to a store I used to shop at. They really had lots of cool clothes.

“You shop here?” Frank asked.

“Yeah, quite a lot. They have lots of cool stuff here.” I told him. “Let’s see… I need your size and I need you to stay here and look pretty.” I said.

Everyone laughed of me as Frank gave me his size and I gave them evil glares before setting off into the store to find clothes for him. I found lots of stuff that would fit him.

Ten minutes later I returned with two pair of jeans, three t-shirts, two belts, five armbands, eyeliner I’d already bought, some cool vans and two hoodies. All four of them looked at me wide eyed as I shoved Frank into the room for trying on stuff with all the clothes and told him to put on what he liked best.

“You serious? I can’t wear this. It won’t look good at all.” He protested.

“You said you trusted me with it, no try. Please…” I gave him my best puppy dog eyes. “For me…”

“Okay, I’ll try…” He muttered. “But don’t laugh.”

“Thank you.” I grinned at him. “You won’t be sorry.” I walked out of there, but poked my head in again. “By the way, Bob will show you how to put on the eyeliner when you’re done.” I quickly retreated to avoid getting hit in the head by a shocked and half angry Frank.

“You’re not serious?! I can’t be looking like a chick either! You’re crazy! I tell you, he’s crazy!” He yelled, but stayed in there.

“I’ll just go look around for some more.” I told the guys. “I don’t wanna see him until he’s completely done.” Before they could say anything I ran away.

Checking out clothes and accessories to myself and keeping Frank in the back of my mind I walked further into the shop and looked at different jeans, t-shirts and hoddies, checking if I found something that fitted Frank. As I found a perfect pair of jeans, some girl came up to me, chewing on some really big piece of gum and twisting a string of hair behind her ear.

“Can I help you with anything?” She asked, her voice just as fake as the rest of her.

“No, I’m good, thanks.” I said politely and turned back to the clothes again.

“I didn’t mean like that.” She said, slipping in front of me and putting her hand on my chest. “You’re a good looking guy. I know you want to.” She said, chewing more gum.

“No thanks, I’m not interested.” I told her and turned and quickly walked back to the others. Maybe Frank was done.

Fucking whore, I thought as I walked back to the others. Bob was inside with Frank and the Ray and Mikey stood and tapped their feet impatiently. They smiled at me rolled their eyes at the curtain.

“Gerard’s here now. You guys done soon?” Mikey asked impatiently. “It’s taking forever. This is like waiting for Gerard to come out of the bathroom.”

“Hey, I don’t use that much time.” I said defensively and heard a giggle behind the curtain.

“Okay…” Bob said, from behind the curtain. “I think he’s done.” He came out and stood by the side of it. “Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce to you, the new Frank Iero!”

He pulled the curtain away and there was Frank. To say he looked awesome was an understatement which deserved the gold medal, but I couldn’t find any other word for it. My jaw felt like it dropped all the way to China by the sight in front of me. He had on a black and red t-shirt that fitted him like a glove, his chest was showing of because the shirt was kinda tight, but it fitted perfectly. He looked too good for words.

His eyes were rimmed with a dark line which highlighted his beautiful eyes and his hair was placed so it was lying over his right eye. I was totally stunned and lost for words. And his jeans, oh they were tight, really tight, but at the moment they couldn’t compare to mine, which were growing tighter by the second as I looked at him.

My gaze was broken by the same chick as before, the whore. She came and stood right in front of me, caring about no one but herself and maybe me. She kissed me, just like that, and pressed her tongue past my lips. I was so shocked I didn’t realize what was happening right away. Two seconds later I pushed her away.

“What the fuck?!” I asked her.

“Thought you wanted to.” She said, smirking at me.

“No, I want you to get the fuck away! I told you earlier!” I said, raising my voice.

“Your choice. But if you change your mind, here.” She stuck a piece of paper down the pocket of my jeans. “I could help you with that you know.” She made a gesture to my hard on and winked to me before walking away.

“Fucking whore…” I muttered and looked at the others who were looking at me. “What?” I asked and Ray nodded at me. I almost forgot that… “I’ll be right back.” I said, running out of there.

I needed to cool down. Number one, that bitch was getting on my nerves. Number two, Frank gave me a hard on again. I’m fucked up. Seriously, I am. Okay Gerard, think about something gross. Girls, naked girls, mom naked. Ah, shit, scarred for this lifetime and the next two, at least. It worked though. Soon I was ready to go back inside, cool and in a not horny way.
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
August 25th, 2007 at 11:26pm
Chapter 12

Frank’s POV

Gerard made me try on a bunch of chick clothes?! He really is crazy. I tried them on though and was surprised to see it actually fitted pretty nicely. He knew what he was talking about. Now the question was, what would he think?

Bob came in and helped me put on eyeliner, which probably was one of the most difficult things I’ve ever done in my almost seventeen years of living. I kept poking my own eye with the thing and almost gave up, that was, until I heard Mikey take a break in his tapping and speak.

“Gerard’s here now. You guys done soon?” He asked. “It’s taking forever. This is like waiting for Gerard to come out of the bathroom.” I almost had to laugh at that.

“Hey, I don’t use that much time.” I heard Gerard’s voice say and I couldn’t help but giggle at him.

“Okay…” Bob said, mostly to himself than anyone as he stood next to me, inspecting my eyes. “I think he’s done.” He went outside and I took a deep breath fixing my t-shirt. “Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce to you, the new Frank Iero!”

He pulled away the safe curtain that was covering me and I could see all the others looking shocked. If it was a good-shocked or a bad-shocked, I was still not sure of. I think I waited for Gerard’s opinion on this, since he’d picked out the clothes and all, but he looked almost paralyzed as he stood about five meters in front of me, his eyes fixed on me.

I shifted uncomfortably and looked to the ground embarrassed. I felt my cheeks go warm and was probably blushing mad. The clothes were actually, to my big surprise, very comfy to be in. Even though the jeans were tight and the t-shirts a bit smaller than the ones I usually wore.

I looked up as I heard the clicking of heels against the floor. A woman had placed herself right in front of Gerard, pressing herself up to him. I got instantly jealous. This was my Gerard she was coming on to. The thought that she might be his girlfriend struck me, but I figured he was smarter that that, she looked like a whore, to say it mildly.

Then she kissed him! He didn’t pull away right away, but when he did he looked kinda shocked. He pushed her away and looked at her.

“What the fuck?!” He exclaimed.

“Thought you wanted to.” She said.

“No, I want you to get the fuck away! I told you earlier!” He said, raising his voice over hers.

“Your choice. But if you change your mind, here.” I could see her touch the front of his jeans and it looked like she put something in his pocket. “I could help you with that you know.” She said, pointing at his crotch, before walking away on her fake ass heels.

I looked at Gerard, he looked angry but my eyes were fixed on his crotch, where a bulge was clearly visible. He looked kinda unaware about it.

“Fucking whore…” I hear him mutter and he looked at us. “What?” He asked, throwing his hands up, and Ray nodded at him. “I’ll be right back.” He said quickly and ran out of there.

“What was that all about?” I asked confused when he was gone.

“Oh, she looked like some whore. Probably coming on to him or something.” Ray said, shaking his head.

“Oh…” I said, not knowing what to say.

“He looked like he liked your clothes though.” Mikey said, smiling at me.

“How could you tell? He was just standing there.” I asked.

“Oh, we saw…” Ray said and Mikey screwed up his face.

“Well, Gerard’s just like that.” Bob said. “He always liked tight jeans and those you’re wearing now doesn’t leave much too imagination. Especially not his imagination.” They all laughed. Must be an internal joke or something.

“What do you mean?” I asked, not following the game.

“He’s just gutter minded.” Ray said. “Didn’t you see his jeans?” He asked, screwing up his face a bit.

“Well, yeah.” I looked down. “But that’s because of that girl. She was all over his jeans, or the front of them at least.” I said, stating the obvious. Bob laughed.

“I’d like to see that day.” He said. “The day Gerard can get in on with a girl.” They all laughed again.

“What do you mean?” I asked again.

“He didn’t tell you?” Mikey asked, looking shocked.

“Tell me what?” I asked and they all got unsure faces and looked uncomfortable. “What? Tell me what?” I pushed.

“Gerard’s gay.” Mikey said, looking at me, probably to see my reaction.

“He is?!” I almost yelled. “Why? How? I mean, are you serious?”

“Yeah, for about as long as I’ve known him.” Ray shrugged.

“Oh…” I said, in lack of something better to say and looked down at the vans Gerard had picked out for me to try on. They looked nice.

There was an awkward silence between us all, where no one said a word. No one even moved. Then Gerard came back and brought us all to life.

“Hey, who died?” He asked, smiling. “Sorry for walking away, I just got so mad at that whore. I told her no earlier.”

“It’s okay…” Mikey said, smiling back.

“So, what do you think Frank? You like it?” He asked me.

“Umm… yeah, I do actually.” I said, wondering if he really looked at me that way. “It’s kinda comfy.”

“Yes! I’m a genius!” Gerard exclaimed and everyone rolled their eyes at him. “What? He thought it was good.”

“Umm… I… I was kinda wondering what you thought…” I said nervously. “You picking it out and all…” I looked down embarrassed.

I heard him come over and he lifted my chin so I was looking him into the eyes. Those eyes were to amazing to be real.

“You look gorgeous.” He said, looking me directly in the eyes with a serious look on his face.

I felt myself blush and he smiled at me. It only made me blush more and it felt like couldn’t look away.

“So, you want any of it?” Bob asked, breaking the moment. “He’s right. It’s really cool.”

“Yeah… yeah, I do. I like it.” I smiled at him. “Thanks everyone, especially you.” I looked at Gerard. “I haven’t had a chance alone.”

“No problem. Glad to help.” Gerard said. “It suits you.” He added, smiling at me.

“Thanks.” I said, smiling back.

Gerard helped me pick out some more clothes and after two hours at the centre, I’d bought two pairs of jeans, tight ones, four t-shirts, two hoddies and lots of wristbands and other accessories who the guys thought looked cool. I was really happy about that and thanked the guys about a thousand times for it too. When we got out it was starting to get a bit dark. It was about six o’clock so we decided to leave.

We all went to the Way house after that. The Way’s were gone for the weekend and we had all intention of having a good time. We were gonna watch movies and order pizza and talk shit. That’s the plan we had. And it was pretty damn good one if I may say so.

On the car ride to the house I thought about Gerard. The fact that he was gay was a totally blow. I never expected that to happen. And that he got a hard on because of me, I didn’t believe for a second. He might be gay, but he surely couldn’t like me. First of all, I was a teenager, not what you’d call mature and not good looking at all. No, that had a better explanation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just had to post this... I don't know if I get any internet in some time, but I'll try...
Thanks for all the comments! ^__^ It means alot to me...

Xoxo
Alex
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
August 25th, 2007 at 11:27pm
Chapter 13

Gerard’s POV

As soon as Bob pulled up outside our house I ran inside to order pizza. It would take some time to get it here, so I did it right away after orders from Ray and Bob. They were both gonna spend the night, along with Frank, and we were gonna have a real boy’s night. And boy’s night included pizza and movies.

As I walked back into the living room to join the others I saw Mikey on the floor with a bottle. I knew what that meant. That meant he would nag to play spin the bottle until someone joined him. This time I’d refuse. I’d played my share of spin the bottle with him a long time ago.

“Come on, I know you guys want to.” Mikey said, trying to bribe the others to join him.

“I wanna! I wanna!” Frank exclaimed and jumped on the floor next to Mikey.

“Any others?” Mikey asked, looking at me.

“Not me.” I said as Bob and Ray sighed and joined the two on the floor.

“Please, Gerard…” Frank begged. “I want you to join. It’ll be fun.” I shook my head, trying not to give in. “Gee…” He whined, looking at me with begging eyes. “Please…” I couldn’t stand those eyes.

“Aw, fuck it. I’ll join.” I said, sitting down between Bob and Ray. “But I wanna be first.” I said, grinning at Mikey because I knew he liked to be first.

I spun it and it stopped at Ray. I chose him to call for the pizza, since they didn’t pick up the last time and I was too lazy to get up and do it again. After that a lot of weird and funny dares, like drinking three glasses of water, poking Ray’s fro and running around the house three times as fast as possible it was Bob’s turn. He was panting from running around the house.

It landed on Frank, and Bob made him go and change into his new clothes. Frank, who had been eating a lot of skittles, jumped up and ran into the bathroom with one of his new bags.

“Hey, Gerard.” Bob said, poking my arm. “He knows.”

“Who knows what?” I asked, not having any clue what the hell he was on about.

“Frank knows you’re gay. We sort of told him. We thought he knew and we were joking about it and…” I interrupted him.

“You did what?! Are you crazy?!” I asked.

“He looked cool with it.” Ray shot in.

“I asked him when we got out of the car and he was. Sorry, Gerard. We thought you’d told him.” Mikey said.

“Oh… Sorry. I just haven’t found the time to tell him yet. I don’t want him to hate me, you know.” I said, looking down.

“It’s okay. He told me he was okay with it.” Mikey said, smiling. There was a silence. It was broken by fast steps entering the living room.

“Waddaya think?” Frank asked, turning around like a ballerina in his new clothes.

“Better that the old stuff.” Mikey said, grinning.

“I think so too.” Frank grinned and sat down again, spinning the bottle, which stopped at Bob. “Sooo, Bobbert?” Frank asked, grinning evilly to Bob.

“Just get on with it already.” Bob said quickly.

“You gotta…” Frank got an even eviler look on his face. “…run around the house three more times.”

“Fuck you, kid.” Bob said but got up and outside. He ran around the house three times and came in panting hard as we all laughed of him. “You happy now? I’m gonna start loosing some weight if this keeps up.” He said grumpy, before he quickly spun the bottle, which, again, stopped on Frank. Bob gave him an evil glare.

“Go gentle on the kid.” Ray laughed, but Bob shook his head.

“No way. It’s payback time.” He said. “You have to run around the house five… no… no you don’t.” He looked over at me. “You gotta kiss Gerard for ten seconds.” He looked over at Frank who looked paralyzed. I instantly started protesting.

“He doesn’t have to. You could say no if you don’t wanna. It’s okay. Bob’s just being a twat.” I said quickly, giving Bob a glare.

“I said he had to.” Bob said stubbornly.

“Don’t listen to him. If you don’t wanna, you don’t have to.” I told Frank.

“Hey, I…” Bob started, but got interrupted by Frank.

“I’ll do it…” He said in a low voice, making everyone look at him in shock. I don’t think I heard him right. “I’ll do it.” He said, louder.

“Thatta boy.” Bob said. “Ha, I’ll buy you both one coffee of your choice at Starbucks for each five second you go over time.” He laughed.

“Shut up, Bob.” I glared at him. “You don’t have to, you know that.” I told Frank.

“It’s okay.” He said. “If it’s okay by you.” He looked me into the eyes and I just nodded, unable to speak.

Frank carefully crawled over the bottle in the middle and came over to me, sitting down on his knees between my feet. I was sitting on a mattress we’d dragged downstairs so it was comfy sitting there, but now I got nervous. He took a deep breath, preparing, and looked me in the eyes after. He nodded slightly to me and I did the same back.

He slowly brought his face closer to mine and I could feel his hot breath on my lips for a few seconds, as we were just starting at each other. I was too caught up in the moment to look away, move or anything. He took another breath, closed his eyes and moved forward. His lips met mine in a gentle kiss and it almost blew me away. His lips were so soft and felt so nice on my own.

He applied some more pressure and started moving his lips carefully against my own as I closed my own eyes, enjoying it. His hands moved from the mattress to the back of my head, one entwining in my hair, and the other massaging the place where my hair met my skin at the back of my neck. I sighed into his mouth and felt him grow in confidence.

His lips moved faster and his tongue grazed my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I let him and his tongue found my own, battling for a while before I let him take charge and lead on. The amazing feeling of him exploring my mouth and his tongue with mine made me let out a low moan.

I felt him smile into the kiss and he moved his body closer to mine and pushed me backwards. I put my arms around him, not wanting to break contact and he followed as he pushed me back to lie on the mattress.

Master? He was no master… He was a fucking God!

I didn’t even think about oxygen at that moment. Frank was all I needed at this point. I pushed my tongue into his mouth wanting explore him too. He let me and he let out a moan no one could hear. But I felt it. It made shivers go up and down my spine and made me moan back; hoping I’d give him a hint of what he gave me. I think it did, cause I felt him shiver in my arms and his tongue met mine again, trying to get in charge again.

“Okay! You’ve proved your point, kid!” Bob said, making me jerk back into the real world again.

Frank pulled away and grinned at me, before getting up of my chest and crawling back to his seat. I sat up too. He stopped half way and turned back to me again. He crawled back and sat down in front of me again. He leaned close to my ear.

“Thank you…” He whispered and pulled back, grinning wider.

He looked like he was gonna go back this time, but ended up leaning closer again and giving me a wet, sloppy kiss on the cheek, using his tongue and all. I wrinkled my nose, but let him do it anyway. As he pulled away he giggled before retreating to his own seat.

“What the fuck, Frank?” Mikey asked, looking at him like he was crazy.

“For old times sake.” He grinned and I poked out my tongue to him, knowing exactly what he was talking about.

“Huh?” Mikey just looked confused. “Old times? You’ve known each other for about two weeks.”

“Almost seventeen years.” I corrected.

“Huh?” He said again.

“He’s little Frankie. His mom used to watch me after kinder garden and school before. He’s the kid on the picture in my room and the one on the fire place.” I said, looking at Frank.

“Whoa! He is?” Mikey said stunned. “He’s the kid in all the pictures?” He asked.

“Yeah. He’s my little Frankie.” I said, looking at Frank, who was smiling but also blushing at this point.
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
August 25th, 2007 at 11:28pm
Chapter 14

Frank’s POV

My skittle high was over in a flash, leaving my Gerard high still raging in my blood, making me boil inside. I could still feel his sweet taste on my lips and I never wanted it to go away. I don’t know why I felt that way, it was just a dare, which I had completed. Completed and wanted to continue until eternity. He was like a fucking drug, I swear, and I wanted more.

I licked my lips over and over, trying to saviour the taste, but it soon faded, leaving me slightly disappointed. I didn’t want it to go.

The guys looked at me, waiting. What were they waiting for? I totally spaced out, thinking back to two minutes ago. I could almost feel his lips on mine again and reached my hand up to touch them, learning they weren’t.

“Frank! Come in, Frank!” Ray said, waving a hand in front of my face.

“Huh?! Who? What? Where?” I said confused.

“You gonna spin that bottle or do we have to do it for you?” Bob asked, grinning. I knew he wanted to spin it again.

“Oh yeah, sure.” I said, actually hearing what he talked about.

I spun the bottle and waited as it spun around, slower and slower, finally stopping on Mikey, who chose dare. Just as I was about to speak, the doorbell rang, and I knew by instinct the pizza had arrived.

“You gotta go get the pizza and pay for it.” I said to Mikey, in lack of anything better to say. He shrugged and got up, but I stopped him. “And you gotta ask the guy for directions to the nearest place to buy condoms.”

“Why? You need condoms?” He asked, laughing.

“No, dipshit!” I said, smacking his leg as he stood right in front of me. “Just do it.”

He shrugged again, grinning, and went out to get the door. We all waited patiently till he got back with two boxes of pizza, which smelled delicious, and put them on the table.

“Well, down the street at the seven eleven store.” He said and sat down on the couch, opening the top box.

“Nice to know…” Gerard said, poking out his tongue. “Do one last one.” He told Mikey, gesturing to the bottle.

“Like you’d ever need it.” Mikey said and rolled his eyes, getting back on the floor.

“I thought about little Frankie over there.” Gerard said, gesturing to me. “I would just love to see that.” He grinned and everyone else laughed.

“He’s too innocent.” Bob said, making everyone laugh even harder. “But you’re right. That would be a funny sight.”

“Fuck you all.” I muttered. “Spin it now. I want food.”

Mikey spun it and after a serious long time of spinning, it stopped on Gerard.

“Well, now I’m hungry. Let’s eat!” He exclaimed and started getting up, but Bob and Ray held him down. “Well, then I use my right to double dare!”

“Double dare?” I asked confused.

“Yeah, I spin the bottle again and the second person it stops on has to do a dare with him.” Mikey explained. “So it can be him and someone else running around the house. You get it?” I nodded.

He spun it again and after what seemed like forever it barely missed Bob and landed on me. I sighed. Not again. Mikey put on his thinking face, looking like he struggled to figure out something. Then Ray leaned over and whispered something to him and his lips formed into an evil grin. He looked form me to Gerard and back to me again.

“My good friend Ray over here just gave me a brilliant idea.” He said, grinning. “You have to go to seven eleven and ask for condoms.” Ray was also grinning.

“That’s not hard.” I said, getting up and Gerard followed my example. “You guys gonna come?”

“We’re gonna stand outside and watch.” Ray said. “But there’s one more thing…” He paused.

“You have to walk in hand in hand and act all lovely with each other, then buy condoms.” Mikey filled in and Bob cracked up laughing.

“You’re so gonna get back for this later.” Gerard muttered, but started walking to the door, followed by everyone else.

-----

Well outside seven eleven, me and Gerard sighed deeply, preparing to walk inside and do our dare. The others were already laughing their asses off and had to sit down not to fall over.

“Come on, pussies.” Mikey said, earning a glare from both Gerard and me.

“Well, know this.” Gerard said to them. “Fuck you, and I’ll get you for this one day.” He held out his hand to me and sighed again.

I took his hand in mine and linked our fingers together, smiling at him. He smiled back and we entered the shop. There were about four people in there, plus the guy in the register. We did as we were told, walking around the place for a few minutes, giggling and acting all lovely.

“Oh, stop it, Gee.” I giggled, moving closer to him as we passed an older man who just gave us dirty looks.

He grinned at me, this time I could see it was genuine. He was actually having fun doing this. I realized I also found this pretty amusing too. I had to admit, this was actually hilarious. He let go of my hand and placed both of his on my hips, dragging me closer and bent down so he was on level with my ear.

“Stop what, Frankie?” I could feel his warm breath tickle my neck as he spoke, making shivers go down my spine. “Come on, let’s give them something to remember…”

His hot breath got closer to my ear and he started nibbling on my earlobe, whispering stuff at me occasionally.

“Frankie… you’re so…incredibly sexy tonight…” He whispered, between working around my earlobe, making more shivers shoot up and down my spine. “Kiss me…” He whispered and stopped, probably to see my reaction.

If reaction’s what he wants, reaction’s what he gets. I looked up at him for a second before crashing my lips onto his, pressing him back to the wall of a fridge. He seemed surprised, but kissed me back, soon relaxing and moved his hands to my ass, sticking them in each pocket. My own found their way up to his hair, gripping lightly not to hurt him.

After a minute I pulled away panting as I heard someone cough behind me. I turned to see an elder lady was standing there, looking majorly pissed.

“Move.” She said sternly and we both moved out of her way. “Such behaviour is unacceptable…” She muttered, probably mostly to herself, and shook her head.

I turned to Gerard who was grinning and he took my hand again, dragging me towards the counter. I guess he didn’t care about the lady. Not that I can blame him, he was gay after all. He probably got that a lot.

“Oh Gee, look, they have skittles.” I said, stopping him. He stopped and looked from me to the skittles and back again. “Can I have some? Please, please?” I begged, probably sounding like a kid.

“Sure you can, honey.” He said and I squealed, grabbing a pack of skittles and held it close to my chest.

He took another three packs, winking at me, and continued to the register. Getting there he turned to the man in the register, who looked slightly awkward. I almost had to laugh of the expression on his face.

“A pack of condoms.” Gerard said, getting a weird look from the guy.

“Can we have some now?” I asked him. “Please, Gee.”

“You can’t have all today, you know.” He said, smiling to me. “You’ll get so hyper, you won’t be able too sleep tonight.” He turned back to the man in the register to pay him.

“But Gee…” I giggled. “I never planned on sleeping tonight…” I said in the most innocent, yet seductive, voice I could and moved closer to him, putting one hand on his ass and one foot between his, dangerously close to his crotch.

He looked at me majorly shocked, but followed my lead.

“I know, but we have loads of time. And you can keep me awake all night, baby.” He said, smirking.

The words coming out of mouth at that point made my blood go rushing again, just as it had settled slightly after the last kiss.

He paid the shocked guy in the register, who I almost laughed my ass off at right there, and we walked out hand in hand, grinning to each other and giggling like teenage girls.
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
August 25th, 2007 at 11:30pm
Chapter 15

Gerard’s POV

“Here.” I said, throwing Mikey the pack of condoms.

“You don’t want it?” He asked me, making me raise an eyebrow at him.

“I won’t need it, Mikey-boy. I won’t make anyone pregnant, but you might.” I winked at him.

“Frank?” Mikey asked.

“I don’t have any girlfriend, so no.” He said, shaking his head.

“Thanks.” He grinned.

“I’m hungry…” Bob whined. “Let’s go home and eat.” Everyone agreed right away and we started walking back home.

This had to be the funniest spin the bottle ever. Frank kissed me, we got a funny double dare, he kissed me again, I got to keep my hands on his ass and he had put his on mine. All in all, this was a very successful night. Oh, and I almost forgot, Frank was still wearing his new love, his tight jeans, which made his ass look smoking hot as he walked a couple of meters in front of me, talking to Mikey.

In the shop, it had taken me all my strength and self-control not to get hard when Frank had done and said what he did by the register. I saw his eyes as he did it, and they were shining. He was grinning and blushing slightly as he said it too, which didn’t help much on my behalf.

Frank had slowed down in front of me and waited for me to catch up with him, while the others kept walking. He looked at me, smiling that smile of his that let me know he wanted something. I stopped in front of him.

“What do you want?” I asked, smiling at him.

“How did you know?” He asked stunned.

“I could see it. You want something. What?” I grinned at him.

“Can I please have skittles?” He asked, flashing his eyelashes like a girl. “Pretty, pretty please…?”

“Pretty?” I asked wrinkling my nose.

“Sexy?” He asked hopeful, making me laugh.

“Yeah sure. Can you wait till tomorrow or do you want them now?” I asked, teasing him.

“Geeee…” He whined, jumping up and down.

I laughed and brought up a bag of skittles, handing it to him. He squealed and hugged it, making me laugh again.

“Hey, I love skittles…” He said, mocking offended. “Thanks, Gee!” He grinned and got up on his tip toes and kissed my cheek.

He squealed again and took my hand, dragging me to the house. I gladly followed him, giggling of his silliness. He was cute like that. When we got inside the house the other guys had found a movie we could watch and had bunked up in the big couch, right in front of the TV, with a slice of pizza each.

“I want the small couch!” Frank exclaimed from the hall and I hurried to lie down on it, just to tease him. “Gee! That’s my couch…” He pouted as he came in and saw me sprawled all over it.

“Technically it’s my parent’s couch.” I said matter of factly. “And I’m lying on it now.” I grinned at him, making him pout even more.

“I’ll come and sit on top of you then.” He said and started walking towards me.

Naah, he was just kidding, he wouldn’t. I closed my eyes, grinning to myself and put my hands behind my head. I felt something heavy step on the couch between my legs and opened my eyes to reveal Frank standing there, trying to sneak down between them to find somewhere to sit. No way I let him do it that easily. I moved my legs so he was almost caught between my knees and he stepped out, almost falling in the process. He had some difficulty doing it though, not that I blame him, our couch was one of the very comfy soft types.

“Gee, let me sit…” He whined, making everyone laugh. I still didn’t move. “Fuck you, Gerard Way.” He said, looking like he was gonna give up.

He didn’t give up as I thought. I think he shocked everyone by doing what he did, even the fucking queen of England. He lay down on top of me! I never in a million years thought he’d ever do that. He was lying on his stomach, facing me and grinned victoriously to me before laying his hands and head down on my chest.

I was totally paralyzed. I never thought he’d ever do something like that! Not that I minded, not at all. I was in love with the guy for fucks sake, and I… Wait up… Rewind. I was in love with him? Was I? I looked down on him, seeing his dark hair covering his face. I pushed it away and he smiled to me. I sighed. I was. I was in love with him. I was in love with my best childhood buddy, who I just met again a couple of weeks ago. He always was a great charmer.

“You need to relax, Gee.” Frank said, making me give him a confused look.

“Why is that?” I asked.

“Your heart is beating a thousand miles per hour.” He said seriously. “That can’t be good. Do you feel okay? Are you sick?”

“No, Frankie… That’s actually very good. Right now I feel amazing.” I said truthfully.

I did feel amazing right now. I had Frank close to me now. That was the reason my heart was racing. He made my heart beat faster just by looking at him. Having him close was a bonus I gladly accepted.

“Mikey, send me a pizza.” I ordered, holding out my hand to him.

“You can’t eat lying down.” He told me and I knew he was right.

“Frank…?” I said, hoping he’d move so I could get a pizza.

“No, I’m staying… I wanna lie here. You’re a good mattress.” He mumbled into my t-shirt.

“What if I promise you can come back after I’ve eaten?” I suggested and he looked up at me with his greenish, hazel eyes. He really had special eyes.

“Really?” He asked, sounding hopeful.

“Yeah, if you let me eat first.”

“Hurry then.” He said and got up, rather clumsily, cause he almost fell back twice, making everyone laugh. “Put on the movie already. I wanna watch it.”

Mikey went and put on the movie and we all sat back on the couches, getting comfortable, eating pizza, watching the movie and just relaxing.
Her Voice Resides.
Demolition Lover
Her Voice Resides.
August 26th, 2007 at 12:24am
Weee, så awesome! Wow
Jeg vil ha meeeer xD
takezo kenzei.
Awake and Unafraid
takezo kenzei.
August 27th, 2007 at 02:08pm
Meeer!
Dette er noe av det beste jeg har lest.. *cheering* 8D
Wemmla
Bleeding on the Floor
Wemmla
August 27th, 2007 at 08:23pm
Har lest den på mibba. Men jeg biste ikke at det var du som skrev den!..Razz
Jorunn
Salute You in Your Grave
Jorunn
August 29th, 2007 at 03:13pm
Dette er jo genialt!!! POSTE MER!!! Wow Jeg vil ha mer NÅÅÅÅÅ!!!!
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
August 31st, 2007 at 06:11pm
Chapter 16

Gerard’s POV

“Are you done yet?” Frank asked, for the umpteenth time in five minutes.

“I’ve been eating one slice, Frank.” I said, rolling my eyes.

“I know…” He stood up and walked out to the kitchen, only to return three seconds later, sitting down again. “Are you done yet?” He asked again, tapping his foot and making everyone laugh.

“You win. I’m done.” I said, throwing my hands up and seeing him grin.

“So lie down then!” He said impatiently, standing up again and giving me a push.

I threw my hands up again but lay down like before. He quickly crawled from the bottom of the couch up to my chest and lay down sighing deeply.

“Oh my god. Mikey, I think Gerard’s making Frank gay or something. Look.” Ray said laughing and pointing at us.

“You can’t make people gay, dumbass.” I said, hitting my head.

“I am not gay!” Frank protested. “Gee’s just comfy.” He wiggled, snuggling to my chest.

“That’s why you enjoyed kissing him so much, Frank?” Bob asked, wiggling his eyebrows at him.

“That was a dare!” He answered defensively.

“Well, then I dare you to do it again.” Bob challenged and Ray nodded, agreeing with him.

“Hey, guys, he doesn’t have to. Let the kid alone. If he says he’s not gay, he’s not…” I started but was interrupted by Frank’s lips on my own.

His lips were soft against mine as he moved them slowly, almost shyly. He dragged his tongue carefully over my lips, asking for entrance. I parted my lips and he slipped his tongue in, carefully exploring my mouth and massaging my tongue. He was so gentle, so careful. He seemed shy to do it, but he did.

I let out a low moan that drowned in his mouth and he seemed to grow in confidence. He tilted his head slightly to the side, deepening the kiss further and got a bit rougher. I put my hands on his sides, supporting him from falling. He crawled further up; his lips still attached to mine, and made some friction between us, making me moan again. This time it was audible, I bet, cause I heard Bob comment it, but I couldn’t care less, Frank had my full attention now.

Frank pulled away, breathing a bit heavier and grinned at Bob.

“I am the master.” He said. “I can take on anything!”

“You know how weird it is to see my best friend making out with my brother?” Mikey asked. “Not that that never happens, but when your friend’s a guy, who states he’s not gay, then it’s a bit weirder.”

“Bob dared me.” Frank defended himself. “By the way, Bobby, you owe me and Gerard lots of coffee.” He grinned.

“Aw, fuck…” Bob muttered, making everyone laugh.

“This movie sucks.” Ray commented, yawning. “Let’s just sleep.”

“Good idea.” Mikey agreed and everyone nodded. “By the way… Where’s everyone gonna sleep?” He asked.

“Bobby and Ray-Ray here dibbed for the couches earlier, so then it’s only little Frankie left.” I said, patting his head.

“I’m not that little.” He said, faking offended.

“Oh I wouldn’t know that, now would I?” I said smirking, getting confused looks.

“I got that one.” Bob said after a couple of seconds. “You need to get your mind out of the gutter, Gerard.”

“Oh no, you definitely would not!” Frank said loudly, getting it too.

“Sure about that, Frank?” Bob teased.

“Shut up, I was only joking.” I said, rolling my eyes. “Well, I’ll let you sleep in my bed, what do you say?” I asked Frank. “I’ll sleep on the floor.” I hurried to say as Bob started laughing.

“You don’t have to give up your bed to me, you know. I’ll manage on the floor too.” Frank said, looking at me.

“I’ll be fine. A princess like you deserves the best.” I grinned at him.

“Thank you, Gee.” He said and hugged me, which was actually hard since we were lying down.

The sound of the phone ringing broke the silence and made me jump. Frank laughed and Mikey stretched to get it.

“Yeah, it’s Mikey.” He said. “Oh, hi… Uh, yeah, he’s here… Uh-hm… Yeah, I’ll check.” He held his hand over the phone and turned to me. “It’s Jake. He wants to talk to you.”

“Jake? What does he want?” I asked, wrinkling my nose.

Jake was my ex, who I broke up with just before coming here. I broke up with him because he came home drunk one night and confessed he’d been with someone else. I got angry with him and the next day we had the biggest fight, yelling at each other and all, where I learned he’d done it more than once. I had told him to leave. He said he didn’t want to so I packed my bags and went home, telling him to be out of there by the next week. I hadn’t talked to him since.

“He didn’t say, but he wanted to talk to you.” Mikey said, handing me the phone.

“Yeah…” I said into the phone casually.

“Hey, Gerard. I’ve missed you. How are you?” Jake’s voice in the other end said.

“What do you want, Jake?” I knew I was being a jackass, but the guy had cheated on me and I didn’t want anything to do with him.

“I miss you, Gerard. I want you to come back.” He said, but he wasn’t fooling me.

“I hope you’re out of my apartment. You’ve had two weeks. Just post me the key.” I said, feeling the anger rise.

“Can’t we try again? Please. I promise I’ll never do anything like it again. I want you back.” He begged.

“No, Jake. I won’t take you back. You’re a jackass and I never wanna see you again.” I told him truthfully.

In the corner of my eye I could see Frank wondering what happened and Mikey, Ray and Bob trying to explain it to him without actually talking much. It didn’t work too well, so they started talking instead and Frank was now nodding his head in understanding, giving me an apologetic look. I nodded and smiled to him to let him know it was okay.

“Gerard… Baby… Please? I really want you back and I promise it’s gonna be different this time.” Jake continued begging.

“I’m over you, Jake.” I told him.

“Have you found someone else?”

“You could say it that way… Well, yes, I found someone else.” I said, meaning Frank. “Is there anything else you want? I don’t wanna talk to you.”

“Please, Gerard. Just one more try.”

I was about to open my mouth to tell him to fuck off when Frank snatched the phone out of my hand. I tried talking it back, but he pulled away, putting out his hand, signalling for me to lie off and put the phone to his ear.

“Hey, this is Frank.” He said. “Why do you keep bugging Gerard? He told you clearly he didn’t want to speak to you… Who I am? I’m Frank, I told you… To Gerard?... I’m Frankie to him…”

He was clearly faking stupid, cause he was grinning like mad, looking like he was suppressing laughter.

“Oh, well then I’m his boyfriend…” He said, making everyone look at him shocked. He just grinned back and kept talking. “Well, yes, I’m actually spending the night at his tonight… Yeah, in his bed… Now? Now I’m lying on top of him, relaxing… Well, hope I never talk to you again… Bye.”

He hung up and started laughing, making everyone look at him strangely.

“What did he say?” Mikey asked.

“He asked me lots of questions and stuff. Do you have more exes, Gee? It was fun pissing him off. He was seriously pissed.” He said, grinning, making everyone laugh. “The thing is, I only told him the truth, except for the boyfriend thing, that was to piss him off further.”

“Thank you, Frankie.” I said and kissed the top of his head, making everyone go all ‘aww’ on me.