Don't have an account? Create one!

What Is The Sexiest Moment of Any MCR Song? ;)

AuthorMessage
jkl
Demolition Lover
jkl
September 21st, 2007 at 07:54am
I have to go with the live version of Ghost of You!
PiNkFlAmE
Full of Ephedrine
PiNkFlAmE
September 21st, 2007 at 01:08pm
I never told you what I do for a living:
" .. And it's better off this way......One more night.........And we'll love again, we'll laugh again
We'll cry again and we'll dance again"
Fantasma
Demolition Lover
Fantasma
September 21st, 2007 at 11:41pm
I`d say the part where Gerard sings "hotel bella muerte". I remember when I first heard it: I shivered because that sounded so cool and sexy.
JaysTrblMkr
Bleeding on the Floor
JaysTrblMkr
September 22nd, 2007 at 02:38pm
Yikes!! All the above, and...Just about everything in the Teenagers vid (and Mikey's bass line in Teenagers is AWESOME!!), especially Gerard at :15 opening eyes, :35 cog in the murder machine, 1:07 hand through hair, 1:38 Ray solo, "ALL TOGETHER NOW!" *shivers*
Bob's drums in House of wolves! Mikey's tongue in Dead! (2:22), at the end 3:04 all yell DEAD! Frank 3:45-3:50 in FLW. All of them in I don't Love You, especially...1:54 3:17 Gerard, 2:54 Rays fingers!! Mikey with the incense and Frank crossing himself in Helena. Rays solo on the floor and Frank comin out of locker and sayin "Trust Me" in INO!! (Me thinks I have too much time to kill at work?!!?) There's TONS more, but I'll stop now Razz
LeATHERMOUTH.
Salute You in Your Grave
LeATHERMOUTH.
September 22nd, 2007 at 11:24pm
when gerard does the little story before you know what they do to guys like us in prison

and when he wiggles his tongue in the honey this mirror isn't big enough for the two of us video In Love soooooo sexy

oh and during a live performance of mama when he gets jiggy with the monitor.........sooooooooooo sexy.

And frerard kiss during a porject revolution show. Man i have seen that clip on you tube wayyyyy too many times. In Love
ChemicalMorgue
Killjoy
ChemicalMorgue
September 23rd, 2007 at 04:11am
Ghost of you Live and and Honey this Mirror, when he flicks his tongue oh god Orgasm. :p
His moan in Sharpest Lives and all the touching his does at live shoes In Love:
the greatest coward.
Bleeding on the Floor
the greatest coward.
September 23rd, 2007 at 06:20pm
the absolute sexiest is Awww Sugar. I had a dream about that lol. i was sitting in the first row and he called me up and they were singing that song and he saying it to me and i fainted (woke up) it was the best dream of my life, but that's not the point.

i love at the end of Give 'Em Hell Kid when gerard giggles.

gerard's orgasm in sharpest lives.
oh my God i died. I'm trying to make it my ring tone.
the greatest coward.
Bleeding on the Floor
the greatest coward.
September 23rd, 2007 at 06:22pm
OH and i love all the times when gee sounds REALLY angry and he's kind of singing/growling at the same time. so sexy.

and all the time when frank screams.

and i find it so upsetting and yet so incredibly sexy when mikey dies in ghost of you (is that sick?)
the greatest coward.
Bleeding on the Floor
the greatest coward.
September 23rd, 2007 at 06:25pm
AND (lol) when gerard tells all the boys to take their shirts off at PR. it's just hott.... but i wish he would take HIS shirt off (ugh i sound like such a fucking teeny!)

AND AND AND wehn i saw PR he did the beyonce and i practically fainted. it was amazing.

AND AND AND AND AND at PR when gerard came out he was like "who wants to fuck me?" and everyone was like I DO I DO and he goes "you are all fucking animals! I'm not that pretty" so me and all my friends screamed at the same time "YES YOU ARE!" it was fun

and i also love how during his concerts he says fuck after almost every word (or fuck should fuck i fuck say fuck fuck fuck after fuck almost fuck every fuck word...... fuck)
baby ruthless
Salute You in Your Grave
baby ruthless
September 23rd, 2007 at 08:00pm
hmmmm where frank says trust me in im not okay
baby ruthless
Salute You in Your Grave
baby ruthless
September 23rd, 2007 at 08:00pm
ororor in the music video for honey, this mirror isnt big enough for the two of us when gerard does the tongue wiggle!!
baby ruthless
Salute You in Your Grave
baby ruthless
September 23rd, 2007 at 08:01pm
ishowidisappear:
If you listen to To the End with just one earphone(right, I think) it is JUST Gerard singing, no guitar. THAT is sexy!!! so is when he says "bella muerte" and "aww sugar" in The Jetset Life. In Love

HEEY I'M THE ONE THAT TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT!!!!!
give me some credit meany! *pouts*
Ambulance
Killjoy
Ambulance
September 23rd, 2007 at 09:19pm
The amount of times Gerard Way feels himself up at live shows mmmmm Naughty.

Also at the end of Cemetery Drive, were he goes, " Way Down." The very last one. Omg sexy.

All My Hugs
Duncan// =]
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
September 24th, 2007 at 06:41pm
ghost of you live.
enough said.
jessie.
Salute You in Your Grave
jessie.
September 24th, 2007 at 06:44pm
in i think 'i never told you what i do for a living' he goes ' clean me off i so dirty babe' or something like that.
anyway its kinda hot.
MarkTruth1991
Jazz Hands
MarkTruth1991
September 25th, 2007 at 01:20am
Oooh theres so many

Ghost Of You live is a definite

But I like it in "Sharpest Lives" when he goes "whoawww!/Owe" in a high pitch voice. Very kinky lol.

I Don't Love You the band look very handsome aparantly and definetly more mature when you compare them to the I'm Not Ok video.
steel.corpses.
Joining The Black Parade
steel.corpses.
September 25th, 2007 at 02:07am
Aw suga, in the Jetset Life
Screaming FUCK in Disapear
and again, the whole of I Never Told You What I Do For a Living Clap
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
September 25th, 2007 at 12:57pm
rpetty much all , how i dissapear ,the sharpest lives and how i dissappear
safra
Killjoy
safra
September 26th, 2007 at 06:33pm
This is a looovely thread. There are lots, but the first one that got me was the ggggrrrrrrrrr (growling) at the very end of Thank you for the Venom on Life On Murder Scene Live CD
xoxo...GossipGirl
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xoxo...GossipGirl
September 26th, 2007 at 07:14pm
Teenagers - "ALL TOGETHER NOW!" and "WHOAAAAAA YEAH!!" just before the solo xD
Any moment where Gerard gets proper into the words and just sings them with so much emotion....i love that <3
And House of Wolves - "I'm a bad motherfucker". Rawr! In fact, i think its just sexy when he says fuck. Man, i'm gonna love seeing them live <3 lol