Don't have an account? Create one!

Hocus Pocus

AuthorMessage
Optimistic Pessimist
Motor Baby
Optimistic Pessimist
October 14th, 2007 at 08:46pm
I loveeee Halloween . I remember 2 years ago I got an old dress and made it into a Helena dress and was Helena that year .. it was a pain in the ass explaining to everyone who the hell I was but it was still kickass
this year i got a queen of hearts costume and my best friend is being ms wonderland from hot topic (complete and total accident)

Mr. Green
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
October 15th, 2007 at 09:14pm
Hi, i don't know if anyone can help me but if anyone here lives in the UK you might beable to help me...im dressing as a dark angel/fallen angel and its black wings and a black satain dress with the black edging thing around the bottom of the slip underneath the dress like the helena dress...
im looking for the same sort of material but red but on a long slip or as a long petticoat to go under my dress to give the bottom of my dress a red edging.

does anyone know any shops in the uk that might something like this? (i live in glasgow and have tried osiris and hellfire already) . Thanx
Dana Way
Banned
Dana Way
July 2nd, 2008 at 02:15am
idk. my bff jill?:
: D
I LOVE Hocus Pocus.!
I haven't seen it in forever though.
And I love the Charlie Brown one too.!

But my favorites are Halloween & The Shining.
(:

And I'm going to be a dead scene queen for Halloween.

I was that for Halloween last year. I scared the shit out of half my teachers with all the fake blood
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
August 25th, 2008 at 07:12pm
I'm excited...I work at Target and the Halloween decorations will be out in 2 weeks. We really deck out the back corner of the store for Halloween, and it's the beginning of the Holidays in general - Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas...

WOO. I'm really excited. I will finally have a good holiday season, without stupid things involved. ^^;
invisible monsters.
Bleeding on the Floor
invisible monsters.
August 25th, 2008 at 07:33pm
gahh,,i'm so exicted for it(:
but, unfortunately, i'm still in school on the 30th, so i can't exactly celebrate the WHOLE day...(unless i want to be sent to guidance..)but i plan to sing happy birfday to mr. iero at my lunch table, and possibly do the whole x's over the eyes thing in his honor. i was never big on it until i found out it was frankie's birfday. In Love

buuut my favorite halloween movie has to be halloween itself (:
lyrical lies.
Always Born a Crime
lyrical lies.
August 25th, 2008 at 07:40pm
halloween is amazing.
i love getting like 5348950348 chocolates at once
and candy and chips and stuff too (:
and there's always frank's birthday too.
halloween pwns.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
August 25th, 2008 at 08:18pm
lyrical lies.:
halloween is amazing.
i love getting like 5348950348 chocolates at once
and candy and chips and stuff too (:
and there's always frank's birthday too.
halloween pwns.

I know; I totally thought that when I got out of high school that nobody would celebrate anymore, but they still have parties at like every workplace, and there's always parties downtown.

I like the kid-friendly parties best i think, just because it focuses more on the cool parts of Halloween, instead of getting trashed and wearing skanky costumes. xDDDD
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
August 25th, 2008 at 09:15pm
I miss Halloween. I haven't trick or treated in years. [/shame] Surprised
loki.
Bulletproof Heart
loki.
August 25th, 2008 at 09:25pm
My buds and I are dressing up as different people from Party Monster.
;DDD
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
August 25th, 2008 at 11:57pm
me and my friend might be Fear and Regret this year!
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
August 26th, 2008 at 01:14am
This year, I'm gonna be a Playboy Bunny. xD
I know that sounds really dodgy, but my mate and I wanted to have a girly Hallowe'en, like they do in Mean Girls and everything.
So we're going as bunny girls. ;D

We're going to absolutely freeze. xD
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
August 26th, 2008 at 01:22am
oh man, i love halloween so much.
i was supposed to be born on halloween, but of course i wasn't.

last year my friend and i were Fear and Regret from TBP, and the year before that i was amy lee and the year before that i was sonny moore and my friend was matt good, which was genius.
this year me and friends are going as from first to last.
ryan is def gonna be matt, and i'm either gonna be manning or travis. I haven't decided yet. lmfao
To The End;
Salute You in Your Grave
To The End;
August 26th, 2008 at 01:23am
halloween is my favorite day of the year! Very Happy
this year im going to be frank iero. xD it's gonna be pretty rad, 'cause i have red eyeliner and red tie and gonna make x's over my eyes. i can't wait.
im not sure if i'm going trick or treating or going to a party.
blah.
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
August 26th, 2008 at 03:59am
halloween will always be amazing for me.
this year i'm totally going as a dalek -- i've already made the costume (:
bat1984
Bleeding on the Floor
bat1984
August 26th, 2008 at 04:52am
I love Halloween this year my better half and I will celebrate 3 years of being together with a party my only hope is that everyone turns up
Freddy
Always Born a Crime
Freddy
August 26th, 2008 at 09:53am
Halloween is always a blast Mr. Green
Since last Halloween I've wanted to go as Batgirl. But since the Dark Knight came out, a lot of girls are gonna dress up as that.
Instead, I plan on dressing up as a girl version of Alex from A Clockwork Orange Mr. Green
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
August 26th, 2008 at 10:20am
you know how like everything you did as kid gets "uncool" at age 13?
thats steroetypically^
but now...its seems if you DONT dress up for halloween now your the "uncool" one
im so excited. whats better than free candy?
i wanted to see if me and my friends could do the whole MCR-girls thing where we dress up as the girls from the videos (fear&Regret, Helena, Mother War...etc)
but none of my friends are willing
so me and kristine might go as fear and regret
diamond girl
In The Murder Scene
diamond girl
August 27th, 2008 at 12:33am
This year, my friends and I are dressing up as Cobra Starship.
I'm going to be Vicky-T. :] I'm really, really excited.
I want to have a Halloween party the weekend before Halloween, but I'm not sure if that's going to happen.
I have some cool stuff planned out if I do have it.
Does anyone have any special "scary" snacks I could maybe serve?
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
August 27th, 2008 at 01:14am
oh jenna, my grandma used to throw halloween parties all the time!
if you have punch, you can take like, rubber or plastic gloves and put water in them and then tie the ends.
and then put them in the freezer, and use the gloves as ice cubes! it's cute, they look like hands.
and you could always make like, cookies in the shapes of things.
here's a site you might want to check out.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS YEAR!!!
it's going to be my first year not trick or treating.
but I don't mind because I'm going to be a 'prop' for my grandma's haunted house like thing.
i'm going to be an insane person. i'm going to wear a straight jacket and put fake blood all over it and my mouth, and then i'm going to paint really wide black "raccoon eyes" around my eyes, and i'm probably going to write "helter skelter" on the back of the jacket with fake blood, and i'm going to wear a name tag that says, "sadie mae glutz" (which are all manson family references.) i'm so excited to scare kids and stuff XD and like, i'm not going to yell or scream or anything. i plan on doing that whole, quite-follow like approach. like i'm going to just stare at them and maybe smile real creepy-like, and then i'll follow them out to the street too sometimes XD and i plan on making my hair really big and frizzy and scary like, and i want to put a lot of blood around my mouth.

this is seriously like, the most excited i've been for halloween in years, ahaha.
diamond girl
In The Murder Scene
diamond girl
August 27th, 2008 at 01:20am
the Matches.:
oh jenna, my grandma used to throw halloween parties all the time!
if you have punch, you can take like, rubber or plastic gloves and put water in them and then tie the ends.
and then put them in the freezer, and use the gloves as ice cubes! it's cute, they look like hands.
and you could always make like, cookies in the shapes of things.
here's a site you might want to check out.
Thank you!
I might use that glove idea. It sounds really cool. :]