Don't have an account? Create one!

Hocus Pocus

AuthorMessage
Caleb Michael Turman
Killjoy
Caleb Michael Turman
August 27th, 2008 at 02:26am
Ooh! My friends and I were planning a few days back what we'd be doing this Halloween. The idea of dressing up as MCR came across and we actually though about doing this.

We thought it would actually work because one of my friends has very long curly that in a way resembles Ray's. And another one does this crazily acurate impression of Gerard's singing voice.

But are plans were sadly ruined when we remembered three fifths of us are black. Oh well, Were doing it anyway, cause were awesome like that. [=
styles.
Awake and Unafraid
styles.
August 27th, 2008 at 06:57am
I'm from the UK, and if I was caught dressed up in a Halloween outfit, trick-or-treating at my age, I would get severely bullied.
It's not so 'cool' over here, if that makes sense.
You get into the halloween spirit when you are younger, but as you grow up it's too childish to carry on.

It sucks really, because Halloween is such an amazing holiday.
I'd love it everyone was just like, 'Ah, screw this, lets get dressed up!'

(:
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
August 27th, 2008 at 07:40am
I'm so excited for Halloween. Even if it is like two months aways. xD and as of right now, I'm still thinking of what I want to be for Halloween. But I love the movie Hocus Pocus. Those witches crack me up. xD
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
August 27th, 2008 at 10:58am
I can't wait until Halloween. It's my favorite holiday. It always has been, actually. I think I'm going to have a Halloween party this year. I mean, I always used to when I was younger, but I stopped doing that in about 6th grade. I want to have one again. I'm not sure what I want to be this year, though.
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
August 30th, 2008 at 02:34pm
i love halloween. every year my friends and i go to six flags' fright fest a few days before. it's so much fun.
this year we're going trick-or-treating as the outsiders.
i'm going to be dally winston. :]
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
August 30th, 2008 at 02:39pm
Screw being too old,
I'm almost eighteen, that isn't stopping me from ever dressing up.
I will this year, and I will every year after that. There's no such thing as being too old for a holiday, I mean, who doesn't like dressing up, at least for one night?
So, yeah, I was thinking I was going to be the Caterpillar this year. That's the one I'm aiming for.
If not, I'll just think of something short-noticed.
Firegarder
Joining The Black Parade
Firegarder
August 30th, 2008 at 03:27pm
The first of our Halloween costumes and party stuff was delivered to the shop I work in earlier in the week! I am so excited now, I get to wear a costume for the week before whilst at work! hehe

We've done up one of our window displays already too to drum up some interest...

I'm in the UK, and although Halloween hasn't always been a big thing, and I certainly wasn't allowed to go trick or treating as a kid, I've been working in the same place for a few years now, and we can see that Halloween is becoming a much bigger thing. Not so much for kids maybe, but a lot more adults are having parties! Whereas before I think that was a definate no-no! lol
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
August 31st, 2008 at 05:33pm
I've always dressed up for Halloween. And I always will. I'm having a hard time figuring out what I want to be this year.
I'm done trick-or-treating, though. I just don't like it anymore. =/
The Creature
In The Murder Scene
The Creature
August 31st, 2008 at 06:08pm
I'm creative with how i decorate the house for Halloween. This year, i have my old, rotted sunflower stocks, and some dead branches. We have many spiders all over the house, and when you get the webs wet, it looks awesome. I'm gonna have some fake blood on the front and sides of the house, like I did last time. One of my sunflower stocks still has the head of the flower, but it's hanging by a few strands. Which is pretty cool, becuase it kinda looks like a shrunken head on a stick. xD
dee dee ramone.
Always Born a Crime
dee dee ramone.
August 31st, 2008 at 10:33pm
me and my friends still get dressed up, but usually for halloween parties instead of trick-or-treating, mainly because we're a bit old for that. i like that my birthday's on Halloween though, because if we go trick-or treating in the early evening before the party, i get extra sweets :]
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
August 31st, 2008 at 10:37pm
I'm thinking of being Dr. Horrible, preferably in the Evil League of Evil version.
my brother says that if I do, he'll be Captain Hammer : D
and he'd totally be fantastic at it.
Bella Muerte!
Really Not Okay
Bella Muerte!
September 1st, 2008 at 01:57am
I dont celebrate halloween here which sucks Sad
Bellacide
Awake and Unafraid
Bellacide
September 1st, 2008 at 02:14am
Halloween has always been another day for me, but with candy at night.

Last year we had school that day so I put on a white polo with a red tie and used stage makeup to draw red Xs on my eyes.
guess who I was, XD

but I haven't even considered what I might be this year, or if I'll trick-or-treat. hm. /:
bat1984
Bleeding on the Floor
bat1984
September 1st, 2008 at 04:07am
time on our hands.:
I'm from the UK, and if I was caught dressed up in a Halloween outfit, trick-or-treating at my age, I would get severely bullied.
It's not so 'cool' over here, if that makes sense.
You get into the halloween spirit when you are younger, but as you grow up it's too childish to carry on.

It sucks really, because Halloween is such an amazing holiday.
I'd love it everyone was just like, 'Ah, screw this, lets get dressed up!'

(:

I'm from the UK I still get dressed up decorate the house the house for halloween last year I went to our local dressed up a few idiots made comments but I really don't care
barcoded.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
barcoded.
September 3rd, 2008 at 05:37am
frank
lol
immediately think f frank when anyone says halloween
i live in nz
and halloween is pretty non existent
i wish amped it up more like america
that would be wicked cool
suffocate!
Motor Baby
suffocate!
September 3rd, 2008 at 02:38pm
I'm going as a fried egg this year.
Lmao I'm soooo getting beat up.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
September 3rd, 2008 at 03:21pm
i'm so happy it's on a friday this year.
i don't have to worry about school the next day, so i can put shit in my hair and everything. xD!
dead fairy i'll be, most probably. i was last year but i didn't leave the house.
i called my friends and made them come beg for candy.
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
September 3rd, 2008 at 03:56pm
halloween is my favourite holiday ever.
i'll probably celebrate frank's birthday & try to convince my friends to trick or treat with me because last year we didn't & i was a bit bummed.
our school lets us dress up in our costumes & i'm going as mr. mikey way from the revenge days. xD
raggedy doctor
Shotgun Sinner
raggedy doctor
September 3rd, 2008 at 04:13pm
I'm going as a female Phantom Of The Opera.
gonna be amazing. ^_^
me and my friends are gonna trick or treat.
from 6 probably until like 11. (:
rumored nights.
Salute You in Your Grave
rumored nights.
September 3rd, 2008 at 04:20pm
lol
where i live, it's seriously illegal to trick or treat over the age of 13 unless you have a younger kid with you.
which sucks, cause i love candy.

my friends usually have a Halloween partys, though.

Frankenstein.:
our school lets us dress up in our costumes & i'm going as mr. mikey way from the revenge days. xD

your school lets you dress up?!
last year, i was going to go with my tiara and crown and everything, then the day before, the office told everyone if they dressed up, we'd be called a disractment and get ISS for three days.
D=