Don't have an account? Create one!

Hocus Pocus

AuthorMessage
Spirit of Jazz.
Motor Baby
Spirit of Jazz.
September 3rd, 2008 at 07:43pm
i'm going as helena. i had an old dress thats like almost the same thing minus the red sash-y thing. i usually go trick or treating with my best friend, but she's throwing a party this year with all her new *cough*preppy*cough* friends from her new school. this should be interesting. I love helena and can't wait to be her.... (and possibly scare all her friends...) can't wait!!

my middle school lets us dress up somewhat. i don't think i'd be allowed to dress up all the way. maybe just the makeup. Very Happy last year some kid showed up in a clown wig. weirdddddd.

he hee page claim. i shall dedicate it to gerard and lyn-z.
loki.
Bulletproof Heart
loki.
September 3rd, 2008 at 08:24pm
So my friends and I have come up with a master plan.

The night of halloween, we're going to get all ~spooked up and go over the top with our
costumes and such and sit out in my friend's lawn and scare the bejesus out of
people. I think I'm getting a straight-jacket, and am going to do my hair all ~psycho,
and everyone else is going to do things kinda similar. We want to make it look as
if we've escaped from a mental hospital and are just sitting there. So one person
might be a nurse, and everyone else will be various other ~characters. I'm excited.
We won't scare the little kids, but we'll go for kids that are about ten and older.
For older people, like my age, possibly older, I'm going to get up and stand on the
sidewalk and just stare at them in all my ~crazy glory. Or I'm going to go up to them and
scream hysterically. Something like that. We're going to take turns doing that.
And then I might have a party the following day and we're all going to get dressed
up in another costume. But I'm not sure if the party's on or not. :/

Either way. I'm freaking stoked.
infinity guitars.
Awake and Unafraid
infinity guitars.
September 14th, 2008 at 02:34pm
halloween isn't big in the uk so i've never celebrated it ):
but this year me and some mates are thinking of going trick or treating or at least doing something..
im either going to dress as scarecrow / dr. crane (burlap mask, suit, briefcase) or patrick bateman (suit splattered in blood, 80's hairstyle, a cardboard chainsaw or knife or some other such horrific weapon and possibly a video camera)
my favourite halloween-y movie is the shining (:
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
September 14th, 2008 at 02:49pm
OMFG.

srsly.

halloween is my favourite holiday.
i can't even put into words how much i love it.
i try to go out every year.
i just love the buzz and the dressing up and the ~spookyness and stuff.
ghost hunting shows on tv, all that jazz, i fucking love it.

and cause it's like in october it's rlyyy cold here which just makes it better.
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
September 14th, 2008 at 03:53pm
I still don't know what I want to be for Halloween.
blackXmascaraXtears
Bleeding on the Floor
blackXmascaraXtears
September 14th, 2008 at 08:36pm
mrs. lovett foshizzzzz
i found this "dead prom queen" dress thing
and i'm just gonna take off the sash and carry around a rolling pin
it's gonna be sweet- people always tell me that i look like her anyways
What the Frank!?
Motor Baby
What the Frank!?
September 14th, 2008 at 09:00pm
im dressing as helena.....i made they dress myself!!!!

i'm having a huge halloween party for my swim team with a haunted house and everything. i bought a bunch of body parts and stuff to hang around and my brother and friends are gonna scare people. my brother is going to be the disturbed guy.

halloween's my fave day of the year. Smile im mad stoked.
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
September 15th, 2008 at 02:14pm
i can't wait til halloween!! xD
i want to dress up as gerard from revenge era, i don't know what im doing yet though
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
September 16th, 2008 at 04:55pm
I adore Halloween. It's a lot of fun. This year I think i'm going to a party.

I usually dress up as a cat because it's easy. My dream costime would be to go as Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz... Because I have the best shoes, but I can't find the dress.

I love that it's cold and gets dark early, it just adds to the feeling of Autumn. And I love that you can sometimes smell fire in the air because people are getting ready for bonfire night, and I love the smell, when that scent is in the air and it's chilly, it's one of the best moments ever. Smile

I just wish it lasts a whole week! I decorate my house because it's fun... even if others don't care, Hehe.

Yay! I can't wait for halloween now!
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
September 16th, 2008 at 05:59pm
halloween is my favourite day of the year by faaaaaar.
I think my friend and I are going to try to go out this year as mario and luigi. I'm going to be mario. and we might get our guy friend to go as princess peach, lmao.

last year we were street punks, ahaha.
x_jacksper
Shotgun Sinner
x_jacksper
September 16th, 2008 at 06:24pm
Beeblebrox:
Question for all those outside the U.S... Does your country celebrate Halloween or a similar holiday and how do you party?

Australia doesn't. It makes me sad; I would so love to do Halloween.
I can't wait to get to the States to celebrate it, even if I am "too old" to go trick-or-treating but I don't care. I'll kidnap a kid and take them. XD ...not really...I wanna be an au pair next year, though, so I'll have those kids to take. ^__^

I usally decide a costume every year, regardless of the fact that we don't celebrate. I have no friends here to party with or anything anyray, so it's all pointless, really. lol
I decided on the Joker this year. ^^

And I'm rambling now so I'll stop. x]
cocorosie.
In a Bullet's Embrace
cocorosie.
September 16th, 2008 at 11:40pm
dean winchester.:
halloween is my favourite day of the year by faaaaaar.
I think my friend and I are going to try to go out this year as mario and luigi. I'm going to be mario. and we might get our guy friend to go as princess peach, lmao.

last year we were street punks, ahaha.
OHMYFUCKING GOD. WIIIIN. DO IT!
I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THAT.

i've always wanted to be princess daisy or yoshi though :3
--

Hmm I wish Halloween was bigger here,
we don't celebrate actually.
No trick & treating and stuff, and no one gives out candy or whatever.
very boring indeed.
batsquad!
Awake and Unafraid
batsquad!
September 16th, 2008 at 11:52pm
You're never too old to go trick-or-treating in my opinion. xD
HI. I still go.

But I don't look that old.
OMG, I'm SO excited for Halloween.
I hope the new Saw comes out in time for it so we can trick or treat and go to the movie afterward. :]
ladygelliza
Bleeding on the Floor
ladygelliza
September 17th, 2008 at 12:03am
last year i was frank iero,
this year im gonna be mikey way
SavannahBanana13
Fabulous Killjoy
SavannahBanana13
September 17th, 2008 at 05:05pm
I freanking LOVE Halloween! Last year, I went as Gerard, but in my town, nobody knew who I was XD. This year, I'm going to be Sakura Haruno from Naruto, but if something happense (the costume doesnt come on time, something doesn't fit, etc), i'm either going to be Lyn-z or just wear my Dad's old doctor uniform and be a nerosurgon (the doctor that operates on the brain and spinal cord. My dad used to be one Very Happy). My favorite Haloween movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas :]
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
September 18th, 2008 at 01:35pm
I might go going to a party this year,
but it's not going to be on Halloween night, so I can still go trick-or-treating, too.

I might get too lazy for the costume I want,
so I have a friend that I recently made obssessed with A Clockwork Orange, so she's going to be a droog, so I was that two years ago, I might just be the female/slutty version of that, and we can pretend to be boyfriend and girlfriend droogs, even though she's a girl.

But if I get really lazy, I'll just be Peaches Geldof.
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
September 18th, 2008 at 02:13pm
24 people from my school are going to be a 24 pack of crayons.
I picked orange (:
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
September 23rd, 2008 at 05:57pm
I absolutly adore Halloween! Bestholiday ever! but i dont know what to be this year. Does anyone have any ideas for some cool easy costumes?
ennui.
Awake and Unafraid
ennui.
September 23rd, 2008 at 10:07pm
I would LOVE it if Australia celebrated Halloween.
Some people have like ~halloween parties here, but no-one goes trick or treating, because obviously no-ones going to hand out lollies.
rick rape.
Banned
rick rape.
September 24th, 2008 at 12:19am
I can't wait for this year. I'm gonna be the Joker. And I'm going all out too. Last year was bad ass though, I went in a full Black Parade suit. It was awesome and not to mention all the compliments I got. But seriously, I adore Halloween so much it's not even funny. -sigh- And I'm going to be having a birthday party for Frank just to add to the excitement! I'm so damn happy just talking about it. I can't wait!