Don't have an account? Create one!

October 18th, 2007 - New MCR DVD - The Black Parade Is Dead.

AuthorMessage
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
July 3rd, 2008 at 12:25am
Butters:
For the people who have recieved their SE, where abouts are you? cause I've been emailed that it has been shipped, but I'm in Australia, so I don't really know when it's going to arrive.

Didn't they give you a tracking number? If they did, you can go to the site and enter the number, and find out precisely where your package is located. I remember tracking my brand new computer all the way from China; it was pretty cool to see where it had been.

Mine came today! In case anyone's interested, there doesn't seem to be any kind of special features at all. I haven't watched it all the way through yet--just until WTTBP in Mexico.

Here's a question for the special edition people--do the masks have any means of staying on the face--a string or latch or anything? Or are they merely ornamental? 'Cause I've seen a few photos and they don't seem to have anything like that.
tin3zenit
Killjoy
tin3zenit
July 3rd, 2008 at 12:32am
The NJ 's show is my favourit ( but the Mexico show is beautiful too).
The intimacy of NJ show just brought back memories of why i fell in love with them......i like the old times
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
July 3rd, 2008 at 12:47am
Now that I actually took the time to read the fine print:
Standard shipping takes 7-10 days and WILL BE SHIPPED ON THE DAY OF RELEASE
Advanced shipping WILL BE SHIPPED SO IT ARRIVES ON OR NEAR THE DAY OF RELEASE.

Crap! Now I've got till wait till next week! I should have gotten Advanced!
deafening_silence
Thinking Happy Thoughts
deafening_silence
July 3rd, 2008 at 01:03am
just got mine today. it took a week to get here from the ship date...and i'm only a state over. it just depends on the post office.

oh, and ray's shirt from the NJ show says "NEVER STOP DANCING."
meganelizabeth
Thinking Happy Thoughts
meganelizabeth
July 3rd, 2008 at 02:18am
Soulmate:
I think it depends how far you live, not how soon you ordered the DVD. ^

haha yes thank you.
i was merely struggling with the fact that i have waited so long for it to be released, only to recieve an email saying it will be delayed another week, and then later another email saying to wait another three to five days.

impatience+frustration=unhappy meg.
shot_to_remember
Killjoy
shot_to_remember
July 3rd, 2008 at 01:12pm
I just finished watching the NJ part of the dvd, and i have a few questions; this is probably the best place to ask.

1. In Famous Last Words (then again in Helena, i think), someone was singing along w/ Gerard, and it definitely wasn't Ray. Was that Dewees?
2. What did Frank say instead of "trust me" during INO?
3. At the beginning of Mama, Gee was saying, "Everybody in the whole place, whole place, everybody in the whole place, whole place, everybody get your ...." I couldn't figure out what he was saying there.
4. Are the sound clips up on the internet yet? stupid dvd only came with the mexico show on cd.
misery and harmony
Salute You in Your Grave
misery and harmony
July 3rd, 2008 at 01:53pm
^I thought Gerard said everybody in the whole place whole place cry. But I don't know really. And I wonder who sings along with him too.
Fading Sanity
Bleeding on the Floor
Fading Sanity
July 3rd, 2008 at 02:25pm
shot_to_remember:
3. At the beginning of Mama, Gee was saying, "Everybody in the whole place, whole place, everybody in the whole place, whole place, everybody get your ...." I couldn't figure out what he was saying there.

I think he says "Everybody get your face shot off"
ReadyFreddie.
Bulletproof Heart
ReadyFreddie.
July 3rd, 2008 at 02:38pm
shot_to_remember:
I just finished watching the NJ part of the dvd, and i have a few questions; this is probably the best place to ask.

1. In Famous Last Words (then again in Helena, i think), someone was singing along w/ Gerard, and it definitely wasn't Ray. Was that Dewees?
4. Are the sound clips up on the internet yet? stupid dvd only came with the mexico show on cd.

1. I think so. DeWees has actually got a pretty cool voice!
2. I thought he said "bite me"
3."Every body get your face. shot. off"
4. A leak was posted on the net, and you can probably get it through a torrent client. However- I do not advocate this as it is very wrong.
Sonny Moore.
Fabulous Killjoy
Sonny Moore.
July 3rd, 2008 at 02:47pm
I matched all the masks to the band member who designed it all right. Where's my prize, dammit?!

I needs my special edition right now. Stupid oceans.
shot_to_remember
Killjoy
shot_to_remember
July 3rd, 2008 at 02:48pm
oh, ok, thanks guys!
i was pretty sure its dewees b/c there's a close-up of his face during one of the sections, an he's singing.
and i know it's wrong, but that's the best quality of "stay" i've ever seen, and i really want it.
Battery Diamond
Bleeding on the Floor
Battery Diamond
July 3rd, 2008 at 06:42pm
I just got mine. It's so cool. Plus I got one of the masks I wanted. I got Mikey's.
Did anyone else get Mikey's mask? I'm so excited! Smile
xoxo...GossipGirl
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xoxo...GossipGirl
July 3rd, 2008 at 06:42pm
AAAAHHH i only just realised this has just come out! It's my birthday today and i got some money so i will be buying it very soon!! eeep can't wait to watch it xD
Is it good? What's the extra footage like - anything like LOTMS? *hopes*
dfgdfgsdfh
Bleeding on the Floor
dfgdfgsdfh
July 3rd, 2008 at 07:08pm
Finally got mine.
I got Gerards mask, though, my least favorite.
I wanted Mikeys!
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
July 3rd, 2008 at 07:29pm
shot_to_remember:

I know these were already answered, but I'm going to, too. [i have some different answers] xD.

1. I'm pretty sure it was James as well, as said above ^^, and I think he was screaming too? When I heard screaming, I didn't see Frank doing it. Maybe I'm blind. xD
2. I'm 99% sure he said 'lie to me'
3. As they said above ^^ 'get your face. shot .off' Hahaha!
4. I haven't found any. I wish they would've made the NJ show into a CD too. :[

Solitary Style.:

Here's a question for the special edition people--do the masks have any means of staying on the face--a string or latch or anything? Or are they merely ornamental? 'Cause I've seen a few photos and they don't seem to have anything like that.

I don't think any of them did; mine didn't. I can't fit it over my whole face, it fits my chin but otherwise you pretty much have to hold it to stay on. Razz

xoxo...GossipGirl:
AAAAHHH i only just realised this has just come out! It's my birthday today and i got some money so i will be buying it very soon!! eeep can't wait to watch it xD
Is it good? What's the extra footage like - anything like LOTMS? *hopes*

Happy birthday! And, as for extra footage, there really isn't any. Just a few minutes of them backstage just before the show, and showing the folks of Mexico. :]
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
July 3rd, 2008 at 08:06pm
So, wait. Is the new song on the CD? I'm too lazy to go check.
dfgdfgsdfh
Bleeding on the Floor
dfgdfgsdfh
July 3rd, 2008 at 08:14pm
No, its not.
Butters
Salute You in Your Grave
Butters
July 3rd, 2008 at 08:14pm
shot_to_remember:

Isn't he saying "everybody in the whole place whole place clap?"

Thats what I thought.... Embarassed
Physicsdummy
Killjoy
Physicsdummy
July 3rd, 2008 at 08:35pm
Random thing. Grab the top of the coffin smell it and then smell the logo on the top and you can smell the burntness (sp?) of it Very Happy
xjustxsleepx
Killjoy
xjustxsleepx
July 3rd, 2008 at 09:12pm
asdjhsakfj:
Finally got mine.
I got Gerard's mask, though, my least favorite.
I wanted Mikey's!

What a coincidence--I got Mikey's mask and wanted Gerard's. I don't totally know how these things work, but would you be interested in maybe trading masks?