Don't have an account? Create one!

Those MCR haters

AuthorMessage
LittleSydneyScissors
Jazz Hands
LittleSydneyScissors
January 10th, 2008 at 07:53pm
I ignore it, the only things I say are the usual, "Fuck you, I don't care." But if they keep annoying me after that, I end up beating their ass.
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
January 10th, 2008 at 09:28pm
Sucre Vengeance:
I ignore it, the only things I say are the usual, "Fuck you, I don't care." But if they keep annoying me after that, I end up beating their ass.

Good answer. That's what I do.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
January 11th, 2008 at 02:58pm
I laugh my ass off.
I mean, the only haters I see are the ones who see me wearing my merch & are like "THEY SUCK!" or whatever. Fucking pathetic.
I mean, why are they telling me? I'm not interested in them. They're fucking missing out.
and 80% of haters only pretend because at the moment it's "cool" to diss/hate MCR.
Rhys Webb
Awake and Unafraid
Rhys Webb
January 11th, 2008 at 03:30pm
i can give two shits. people have opinions and can say as they please - not like MCR seems to give much of a damn.
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
January 11th, 2008 at 04:32pm
It's quite simple really. I give them a disdainful, "you're SO below me" look, and ask them if they've filled out any 10,000 capacity arenas or won any international awards recently.

Funnily enough, they don't seem as cocksure then.
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
January 11th, 2008 at 09:23pm
I love when i where mcr shirts, jacket, belt, or they see my binders. The first or second week of school when i wore a mcr shirt i got "hi how are you? do you worsip the devil?" I just laughed.
Danibabi!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Danibabi!
January 12th, 2008 at 12:50am
Usually, it's better to just ignore it, which i do most of the time..
But, if I'm in a bad mood and they're ripping on My Chem just to piss me off, i usually say something like, "If you have a problem with me liking My Chemical Romance, it's YOUR problem.. Why don't you go fix that, ya?"

If they're my friends, I usually tease them about the bands that they like..., We're all able to laugh at each other.. :]
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
January 12th, 2008 at 02:26am
I just usually get stuff like "god, i hate that band" and i'll just say "Thanks, and I don't."

Passive dis-agreement works well for me.

But sometimes I get stupid shit like "emo" or someone'll say "the singer is like fucking obese." And I just say stuff back like "That's your opinion" or "I don't care what you think."

It's not that I avoid confrontation, it's just that that kind of thing is something you don't really enjoy fighting about. At my school it's like a guilty pleasure to like mcr. Everyone likes them but won't admit it except for a few (including myself). So that categorized me as an "emo" person, when i really listen to stuff like the strokes/white stripes/sufjan stevens more.

I just ignore it, usually.
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
January 12th, 2008 at 12:00pm
Pixie-Gates:
It's quite simple really. I give them a disdainful, "you're SO below me" look, and ask them if they've filled out any 10,000 capacity arenas or won any international awards recently.

Funnily enough, they don't seem as cocksure then.

xD That's amazing, I think I might have to try that.

For the most part I just ignore it, roll my eyes and say "Whatever, that's your problem.", or tell them to fuck off.
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
January 12th, 2008 at 01:56pm
Hmm.. I usually ignore them.. but I've been tempted to say:
"Well, to be honest, MCR doesn't need fans like you."
Or
"MCR sucks..? What do you listen to?"
When they say MCR sucks, yes, it does bother me, but I can usually laugh about it knowing what they listen to.
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
January 12th, 2008 at 06:03pm
All my friends are into different stuff so i don't really talk about MCR to them, if i do though theres usually snide comments from one girl.
I think she did it first of all to piss me off or see if i would react.
I just shrug and smile. i really couldn't give a shit what anyone thinks of them, i love them, it doesn't matter to me if she doesn't.
thankfully she seems to have got a little more accepting of them as of late :]

i've never had anything shouted at me by poeple on the street or anything though.
Bleeding; Juliet
Motor Baby
Bleeding; Juliet
January 21st, 2008 at 11:23am
i would punch them in the face.
IridescentHearts
Jazz Hands
IridescentHearts
January 25th, 2008 at 02:24pm
I saw this homemade video on TV today, which these 2 boys had made. They were miming along to WTTBP, one of which was doing some stupid dancing in the background. Then at the end one of them says "Those EMOs". It really made me laugh... the fact that they knew all the words to the song, recorded themselves and took the time to upload it, just to show how they didn't like MCR.
I cannot stand people who label people according to the type of music they listen too, its pathetic! (rant over)
hairlikeray
Joining The Black Parade
hairlikeray
January 25th, 2008 at 03:07pm
someone in my class said they deserve to die but i dont know what to say back, so i just keep quiet.
any suggestions??? Crying or Very sad
xHARDC0RE-CHARLiE
Fabulous Killjoy
xHARDC0RE-CHARLiE
January 25th, 2008 at 03:09pm
I'll just ignore them, OR
first showing them my finger, and then ignoring them
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
January 25th, 2008 at 04:18pm
everyone is entitled to their own opinion...
...even if it is wrong....
ghosted.
Jazz Hands
ghosted.
January 25th, 2008 at 06:48pm
See heres the thing, I don't really get any crap from people for the music I like. (Or come to think of it anything else.)

BUT.
I find belittlement is the best form of insulting someone.
Just look at them like they're a moron or laugh then walk away.

Believe it or not it usually make 'em feel pretty stupid.
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
January 25th, 2008 at 08:42pm
i try to ignore it, but its a pain in the ass.....
read my blog...youll see what im talkin bout
the greatest coward.
Bleeding on the Floor
the greatest coward.
January 25th, 2008 at 09:37pm
dizzy water:
everyone is entitled to their own opinion...
...even if it is wrong....

Agreed (more about the "even if it's wrong part"Wink.

However, those who vocalize dumb opinions are just stupid.

And those who vocalize anti-MCR oppinions are dead men

[/obessesive rant]

But really, if they want us to respect them they have to respect us. They can have thier opinions, just let us have ours.
Dave-
Full of Ephedrine
Dave-
January 25th, 2008 at 11:01pm
Let haters be haters and fans be fans. just because one person(or a group) hates on your fav. band you shouldn't get defensive about. You know that My Chem. arn't emo or whatever , so let it go. Replying to them in a way of "omg mcr arn't emo!" or whatever just shows a weakness. IOr that's the way at my school. Ignoring is best idea. i hope this is clear >.>