Don't have an account? Create one!

Those MCR haters

AuthorMessage
xBeautifullyChaoticx
Killjoy
xBeautifullyChaoticx
February 11th, 2008 at 09:08pm
For the most part, people around me seem to like them. But when someone tells me to my face that they hate them, I'll get pissed then come home and get on a MCR fansite.
my?mindless?romance?
Thinking Happy Thoughts
my?mindless?romance?
June 7th, 2008 at 11:41pm
i dont like it when people call them a suicide cult... it makes me want to punch them... but mostly i ignore it
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
June 8th, 2008 at 09:16am
My school's really weird that way. There are very few people who will make fun of you for music or the way you dress; we all just kind of accept each other and stand up for one another when someone does try to start something. If anyone does make fun of me though i just ignore it; they're complete strangers to me so why the hell should their opinion matter.
Mercutio
Motor Baby
Mercutio
June 8th, 2008 at 01:02pm
I also hate that on Kerrang.com or other music news websites that post about MCR and have a comment box you'll have SO MANY people going

"Oh Fuck, MCR are such gay hobos. Just go fuck yourself and then throw yourself off a cliff you gay emo cunts."

Okay, you don't have to like the music or the band. You don't have to get it and you don't have to talk to anyone who does. But you don't have to comment. Get a life and do something interesting with it.
pxieVAMPIREdust
Bleeding on the Floor
pxieVAMPIREdust
June 8th, 2008 at 04:28pm
they're just a bunch of people who wants to just say things...but they don't actually now what they are missing....let's ignore them...they will give us headaches if we do....
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
June 9th, 2008 at 02:31am
Most every one around me respects me for liking MCR cause I respect them for all their shit. Alot of my peers just say "thats cool, but I never got into them" and I leave it at that.

I can never understand all the hate stuff online though, I mean fine you don't like MCR, but how crazy are you to waste all your time on a hate site? Thats just dumb

I believe anyone who "hates" MCR is truly ignorant and is eithor afraid of the band, what it stands for or even afraid of themselves deep down
LauraRAWR
Killjoy
LauraRAWR
June 10th, 2008 at 05:11pm
aui_adriene:
they're just a bunch of people who wants to just say things...but they don't actually now what they are missing....let's ignore them...they will give us headaches if we do....

[small]Yeah same. I ingnore them all the time.I don't understand why fans have changed. Like some of the old fans have changed into what I call 'preppies'. I don't like them.[/small]
pye in the sky
Jazz Hands
pye in the sky
June 10th, 2008 at 06:41pm
i tend to ignore them
at the end of the day if theyre gonna scream ''go sit in a corner you emo fag and slit your wirsts''
then thyre opinion is not to be valued
its peopel like them who cause the self harm and suicide
not bands like mcr
To The End;
Salute You in Your Grave
To The End;
June 10th, 2008 at 07:03pm
i just ignore it. it's the teenies that piss me off.
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
June 10th, 2008 at 09:01pm
I agree with above. To be honest I don't mind haters. If I talk to them, I can diss MCR which is always fun if done in a friendly way because MCR does have flaws and most fans go beserk if I even mention them.
watchmen
Devil's Got Your Number
watchmen
June 10th, 2008 at 09:02pm
sorry, ignore.
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
June 10th, 2008 at 09:11pm
I get defensive
I explain song meanings, how they are not emo.
blahblahblahblah.
which makes em make fun of me more.
I try to ignore it, but I cant help it.
I defend myself and my boys.
rocknrolljunkie989
Killjoy
rocknrolljunkie989
June 13th, 2008 at 12:19am
I ignore them until they're group is trying to get into the locker room and me and my friends are trying to get out. Then I may just push them out of the way as payback.
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
June 13th, 2008 at 02:42am
I don't understand people who hate on people who hate MCR. Every band has haters, and MCR is just another band. Not everyone likes MCR as much as you all do.

LauraRAWR:

[small]Yeah same. I ingnore them all the time.I don't understand why fans have changed. Like some of the old fans have changed into what I call 'preppies'. I don't like them.[/small]

Why are older MCR fans changing a bad thing?
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
July 5th, 2008 at 01:39pm
is it me or are MCR haters more passionate than your average band haters like i've seen whole anti-mcr youtube channels before now and alot of people go out of their way to express their hate towards MCR and the fans, i actually find it funny to see people stoop so low.
Kemmel
Killjoy
Kemmel
July 5th, 2008 at 03:56pm
My Chemical Romance are the Manchester United of the music world. Loved by many and hated by many more. It comes with the territory so I'd say I don't really care.

I still think they are spectacular live, great on CD, and fun to listen to.
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
July 5th, 2008 at 04:00pm
yea i always get when i wear like my sweatishrt or shirt or mcr merch
i just try to ignore it cause all they want is a reaction
but sometimes kids can be really mean and if they say something that goes to far i just tell them to shut up and they have no idea what their talking about
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
July 5th, 2008 at 06:54pm
I usually ignore the people who call MCR 'emo' or call me 'emo' for listening to them. Most of the people I know respect me for being a fan if they don't like MCR, & the ones who give me shit for liking them have no life if they spend their time trying to offend me.
gerardwaylovee
Killjoy
gerardwaylovee
July 5th, 2008 at 10:20pm
umm how come people that dont like them or apparently "hate them" always have at least 2 songs from them or think gerard is hot? i mean, get a life no one cares if you hate them or not, just enjoy their music and keep your opinions to yourself. [:

p.s. if anyone calls them emo, ignore it. you know they arent emo, so as long as you know and someone actually wastes their time bragging about it then you already know your better than them if they actually waste their breath about it.[:
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
July 5th, 2008 at 11:58pm
Dalek_Caan:
"Oh Fuck, MCR are such gay hobos. Just go fuck yourself and then throw yourself off a cliff you gay emo cunts."

ahahaha! yeah and those comments on YouTube & whatnot. is there like some kind of insult factory goin on, coz all these comments sound teh same after awhile, & theyre almost amusing. LoooOOOOooosssers =P