Don't have an account? Create one!

Those MCR haters

AuthorMessage
Dee_mentia
Fabulous Killjoy
Dee_mentia
November 27th, 2007 at 10:26am
idk. my bff jill?:
If they say something about me liking them I just say "Whatever. You like what you like,I like what I like" and walk off.
If they talk about MCR,I'll get pretty defensive if it's someone I know.
If I don't know them,I tend to give them pretty nasty looks.

I don't really pay any attention to that kinda shit.

iawtc
little monster.
Full of Ephedrine
little monster.
November 27th, 2007 at 12:32pm
When it's someone I know I start a big discussion
When it's someone I don't know I just walk away, because I couldn't care less what that person thinks about me or MCR
eepshyes
Shotgun Sinner
eepshyes
November 27th, 2007 at 01:00pm
I've never cared.
I actually find it quite amusing. And now I feel special!
These people are taking the time out of their busy lives to tell me my shirt is ugly! XD
But they only make fun of me when I wear my MCR t-shirt. (Yeah, I've got one Jeez, not 10.)
They don't usually make fun of me at all. I like to blend in with the walls. And if I'm wearing black 24/7, how can I do that?
Plus, I like to break stereotypes. If I dress emo and tell people I'm an MCR fan, what will they think?
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
November 27th, 2007 at 01:57pm
The only person who gives me shit for likeing MCR is my friend ¬.¬
if she disses MCR, i don't say anything i just give her the cold shoulder for a while
Mr. Green
Angie Pansy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Angie Pansy
November 27th, 2007 at 04:30pm
Well I'm always getting shit for liking MCR but anytime someone says something to me about them in a bad way I just calmly tell them "I'm glad you don't like them. Not only do you not know what good music is if it pissed on your leg but you're just one less person I have to rip apart for a ticket and backstage pass."
Then they give me a crazy look and don't talk to me about it anymore.
Just Steph...
Motor Baby
Just Steph...
November 27th, 2007 at 05:57pm
It's not usually specifically because of listening to MCR, just the music i like in general. I usully just repeat the question back to them and they get all confused lol
person: why are you a mosher?
me: why are you a ned?
person: *blank look*
it's amusing.
Most times i just ignore it though. Or if i'm in a bad mood i'll get all evil about it
person: go slit your wrists you emo
me: i'll slit your throat if you don't shut up
person: *shuts up*
that tends to cheer me up a bit lol
Jenny.
Jenny.
November 27th, 2007 at 06:17pm
just ignore it all you can. if you can't then just say 'why are you such a whore?' and walk off.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
November 27th, 2007 at 06:37pm
The real question is: what about those MCR haters who also claim to be fans? That's the real question.
xCemetaryxDrivex
Killjoy
xCemetaryxDrivex
November 27th, 2007 at 07:04pm
Hah.
Even if it's someone I don't know, I get pretty defensive about it, but if it's one of my friends, I don't really mind..
Vacant3by4
Jazz Hands
Vacant3by4
November 27th, 2007 at 08:02pm
I tend to ignore them, but if they say something really offensive, i say something back. i don't really have comebacks, just say whatever comes to mind in that moment.
remember, DON'T TAKE ANYONE'S SHIT.

Smile
Famous Living Dead
Fabulous Killjoy
Famous Living Dead
November 27th, 2007 at 08:05pm
i get really defensive.. everyone i know kind'a hates MCR and when they say all this shitty things, i get really really mad! my friends big brother calls Gerard "Gay-rard" and says all kinds of stupid things.. and his friend to.. and every from my class... only my 3 best friends thinks they're ok.. i have no one to talk about MCR with Sad
SaarLovesMyChem
Killjoy
SaarLovesMyChem
November 27th, 2007 at 08:13pm
Famous Living Dead:
i get really defensive.. everyone i know kind'a hates MCR and when they say all this shitty things, i get really really mad! my friends big brother calls Gerard "Gay-rard" and says all kinds of stupid things.. and his friend to.. and every from my class... only my 3 best friends thinks they're ok.. i have no one to talk about MCR with Sad

you can talk to us about MCR^^
SaarLovesMyChem
Killjoy
SaarLovesMyChem
November 27th, 2007 at 08:14pm
I ignore everyone because they don't know what they're missing and most of my friends don't know MCR,,=/
blackfeather
Killjoy
blackfeather
November 27th, 2007 at 08:55pm
I've had my windows and house spray painted with the word emo and my windows smashed and as much as I'd like to retaliate it's not worth the bother and I think it gets to them more if I ignore them or just laugh at them. The reason they do it is because they are terrified of anyone or anything the slightest bit different to them and because they don't know how to be individuals in their own right. They're like sheep, they follow each other around and all look the same because that's safest for them. Plus it hurts their heads for them to think.
made from neon
Salute You in Your Grave
made from neon
November 27th, 2007 at 09:09pm
I do get defensive.
Like when someone says "MCR IS SO EMO"
I just kinda walk up and get chest to chest with the person,
and go "Excuse me?" and if they say it again I say something like "Oh that`s a shame you think that way, you cunt"
They usually walk away after that =D
xCemetaryxDrivex
Killjoy
xCemetaryxDrivex
November 27th, 2007 at 09:12pm
Ouchie..
Yeah it's kinda cool, cos my best friend loves mcr too.. and I have another friend who's crazy about them, so it's kinda cool.
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
November 27th, 2007 at 10:13pm
I think it's really sad that people have to put up with crap from people because they don't like their music taste. That is so brainless and idiotic. When I was in college we used to have arguments with the other side, because they would never play our music on the college CD player, so we just brought another one in. Smile But when a lad tried to use ours I did nearly bite his head off... cheeky tw*t. Lol.

My biggest issue from haters, is from friends who think they are too fashionable and not hard enough. I just shrug and say "You can't argue that the music isn't amazing though, because it is."

If a person ever called me 'Emo' for liking them, i'd react the same way as if anyone else was bullying me over any issue. I'd tell them where to go and call them idiots probobly.

I'm sorry for people that have to put up with crap from brainless people who clearly have no taste in music.

xxx
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
November 28th, 2007 at 01:35am
Green Faerie:
I think it's really sad that people have to put up with crap from people because they don't like their music taste. That is so brainless and idiotic.

probably from getting shit for it all the time, i've learned never to shit on people for their music. i just tell them if they ask, but i never insult.
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
January 10th, 2008 at 07:25pm
I get very defensive.

I don't care if people call me emo, because I just ask them to define it and they shut their fat mouths. I don't give a rat's arse if some chav tells me to go and slit my wrists because I ask them if they'd like to watch, which freaks them out. When people rip on the way I dress, I just smirk and dress even more 'emo' or 'goth' the next day.

But the fuckers that DARE diss My Chem in front of me will never hear the end of it. They have no right ripping on the guys that give me a reason to carry on with this crappy life.So, diss MCR and they fear the wrath of my sharp tongue and enjoy the sensation of my foot up their arse.
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
January 10th, 2008 at 07:25pm
Embarassed

Double post, sorry.