Don't have an account? Create one!

Be honest about your fellow INOpian.

AuthorMessage
brendon urie.
Full of Ephedrine
brendon urie.
March 24th, 2008 at 01:01pm
rachel- it really means a lot to hear [or, well, read, technically] you say that. i'm glad i helped you, even though i didn't know it, and you're honestly the most mature 11 year old i've ever met in my life.
i'm not the best explainer either, but i think i get where you're going, so you're welcome. (:
and thank you for being a really good friend [and laughing at my lame jokes xD].
DeWitt.
Crash Queen
DeWitt.
March 24th, 2008 at 03:36pm
Mae, Ali, Tina, Lucy, Stella, Michelle, Melyssa, Courtneay, Savannah, Shona, Lauren, Zoe, Jenelle, Jess, Anna, Kym, Amber, Katie:

You're the only reason I'm staying in the Confession thread and on INO
No one else. You guys are what makes that thread and this site worthwhile.
Even if we've never talked. Still.
Just seeing your posts makes me smile.

I just remembered a few other people.

Colette, cady (even though I never see you anymore), Cassie (same goes), Tania, and yeah that's just about it.
kinney.
Bulletproof Heart
kinney.
March 24th, 2008 at 04:02pm
Maria
you have no idea how happy it made me to read that.
i'm so glad to be one of those people.
i think that you are an amazing & beauiful person.
^^

edit://
Collette;
same to you.
you're absolutely lovely
& i have you to thank for my Max Green obsession.
which is a good thing, mind.
xD

Doodles:
wow. what can i say?
i love you.
you're one of my best friends in the whole wide world.
i'd be lost without you.
you're sweet, funny & always there to listen.
thank you for being so awesome.

Ellie, Dreya, Jenni, Ean, Tink, Stella, Mae, Bethany, Tina, Savannah, Kym, Jess, Zoe, Jenelle, Amber, Ana, Anna, Rachel, Courtenay, Liz, Melyssa, Ami, Sarah, Lauren, Laura, Malin, Michelle, Joni, Natalie, Amye, Emma, John, Nat, Sam, Steff, & Steph;

you make INO worthwhile
& you're the ones that stop me from leaving.
thank you for being the nicest people i've ever met.

if i forgot you, sorry.
Synyster Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Synyster Gates
March 24th, 2008 at 04:05pm
Hannah, Ashley, Nusa, Bethany, Kerry, Anique, Zoe, Heidi, Confessions Jess, WAYT Jess, Sarah [Cheese], Claudia

I love you guys so, so much. You're the reason I stay on INO, and I could write something about each and everyone one of you, but atm, I can't be bothered, but if you do want me to write something for you one day, let me know XD ily <3

Confessions,
Yes I may not be the most exciting of people, but every single person in that thread always make me smile. It doesn't matter if it's something little or stupid but I really do love that thread, and the people in it, and I feel so accepted there. So thank you, even if you don't think this applies to you, it does. ( : <3

Maria, Rachel, Shona, Jenelle, Savannah, Bess, Stella, Amber, Kym, Tanja + some others,
this is gonna sound hella weird, but I think you guys are amazing, and just seeing your posts out and about make me smile. So yeah, thank you ( :

<3
kinney.
Bulletproof Heart
kinney.
March 24th, 2008 at 04:14pm
ignore.
><"
batsquad!
Awake and Unafraid
batsquad!
March 24th, 2008 at 06:11pm
Jennelle: Whenever I need to smile, I read your posts. You're such a wonderful spirit. I love that you love The Used and Bob so much.
I don't say it, or express it very much, but I am in love with them. I watch the "Berth" DVD at least once a week.
I love you so much. You're a person that I admire very, very much.

Savannah: I miss you. A lot. I'm glad that I found someone else, besides Shannon, who likes the BLG.
Just know that I love you a whole lot. And everytime I see anything Johnny Depp or Metro Station related, I think of you. :]

Sarah: I don't know how else to say it, but I love that we can spaz about Paramore. Especially Zac.
I can't wait to officially meet you at Warped. :] I'm definitely looking forward to it.
You're the founder of the parafamily and I'll never forget that.
I love you. <3
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
March 24th, 2008 at 07:03pm
rach: well if you're over 5 foot, then down. haha.
but thats a negative connotation! and aww, thats sweet.
i've done nothing of the sort for you too look up to me.
but it's so flattering that you do. and yeah.
when people bring up my post count, it makes me really mad. honestly.
you seem like a really great kid, it'd be cool to get to know you too.
captain fine.
Demolition Lover
captain fine.
March 24th, 2008 at 07:24pm
Courtenay:

I love you too, bby.
From the heart. xD
zacky vengeance
In The Murder Scene
zacky vengeance
March 24th, 2008 at 08:11pm
colette;
aww sweetie i love you too
im glad that i talk to you
even thoe we were both to picky to talk to eachother
but im glad!
<3

general wayt;
your basicly the only reason im still on ino really
you guys make me laugh so much
love you.

souverian.
Demolition Lover
souverian.
March 24th, 2008 at 08:19pm
Band WAYT peeps-
You guys(yes, all of you) are some of the sexiest people I've met on INO Smiley
even though some of you might not think so about me.
But yes, I really love y'all ( i sound like a hill billy) and our bitchflakes and love festivities and everything in between.
Keep it pimping, yo and keep it dope Cool

alaska 5000
Tragic With a Capital T
alaska 5000
March 24th, 2008 at 09:06pm
stella;
that's to me, right?
(: wow, thankyou.
tbh, it's ino that's made me who i am. if it wasn't for this place, i'd still be a reeeeaaally immature kid who'd cry over not being able to have the last drop of cola or something, lmfao.
but really, thankyou. and from you, it means a lot as well ^^

melyssa;
thank you <3
and i'll laugh at nearly everything. x] i'm so simple, yes. lol.
see, again. (:

amber and laur;
i'm replying to you tomorrow later, because i'm too tired to do yours now. XD

anyone else in here;
i get terribly confused about who's who in here because cobra starship. is also called rachel.
if you're ever talking about/to me here, i'd appreciate you to use some other name (eg, rach/r walk/maggots/racho, etc etc. those are off the top of my head.) because i automatically assume that you're not on about me x] so yeah, if you are...sweet. just a note. although i'm still alright with rachel, you just got to specify that it's me. x)

maria;
i changed laptops and lost the link to sparkandfade. can you link me plz? (:

---rach. (:
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
March 24th, 2008 at 09:17pm
Courtenay -
Awww! <3
You're honestly one of the nicest people I've ever talked to on INO.
I know we don't talk much, and I don't come on here much anymore, but every time I see Cobra Starship, you're the first one that comes to mind.
ily2, hon. :D
Dana Way
Banned
Dana Way
March 24th, 2008 at 09:19pm
Seth:
You make me feel loved and wanted. I know you know that you are so hot. I hope we talk soon.
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
March 24th, 2008 at 11:24pm
anna exists to dream:
mae, sam, kym, melyssa, sarah, lauren, amber, stella, katie [katiespace.], shannon, rachel, jazmine [sp? hah.], jenelle, courtenay, erika, savannah, katie [space dementia.], melissa, and natalie, and many many many others. [i know i'm leaving some out. i can't be bothered to get everyone's name, lmao.]

lets just say, without you guys i'd be so long gone. i love you guys with every beat of my heart and earlier i was thinking about how much i'm going to miss ino and the confessions regulars when i get older and have to leave. it's weird, but when i think about it, ino and the confessions is a HUGE part of my life and probably will be a huge part of my teenage years. i don't plan on leaving anytime soon, i know that, but i'm just saying when i go to college or move in with my mom next year i might have to leave and that really saddens me. i love you so much and i can't ever imagine leaving you behind without saying goodbye or anything.
i'd love to talk to you guys outside of the confessions, if i don't already. i want to be able to keep in contact with you if i do leave ino, whether it's my choice or not.
i am so saddened by the thought of just like. drifting away from here and being like 20 and remembering these days but not talking to you guys. days like today in the confessions are honestly some of the best days of my life. i still remember november 25, 2007 [macro war] and january 20, 2008 [love fest] and i'll never forget them.
i just love you guys so much. more than the vast majority of my real life friends. and i so mean that. i'd like to think that you guys kinda feel the same way. <3
:]
Anna: You seem awesome. And as we both said yesterday in confessions, we need to definitely talk sometime. (:
nasty nate novarro.:
Katie, Jenna, Soleil, Savannah, Mikkey, Melyssa, Melissa, Anna, Rachel, Mae, Sarah, Lauren, Amber, Jordan, Skipper, Erika, crooked smile. Nicole, Jenelle, Joni, Stella, Lanee, Haley, Kt, fancy pirouettes. Shannon, Colleen, Maria, Kym, Rachel, Jenni, and a few other people that I can't think of right now because it's pretty late for me that I feel terrible for excluding,

ily. all of you. no matter how much we talk. that's probably really really creepy. D: anyway, you guys are the reason i come on ino and the reason why i'm still here. i like you guys more than my irl friends and when i feel like i have to leave for a few days, i miss you guys like crazy. there are a million things that remind me of each of you. you are all amazing and i wouldn't be the same without you guys.
Courtenay: I love talking to you, whether it's about Cobra Starship, Gabe hoodies, or iced tea. You're amazing, srsly. And I love you very much.

Amber: ILYSFM. Srsly. I'm glad we're so close these days. <3

Katie & Jenna: You're probably the sweetest sisters I've ever "met". If not the sweetest people ever.

Stella: I'm glad we've been talking lately. You're rly sweet. And I'm glad you like The Hush Sound.
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
March 25th, 2008 at 12:11am
Erika;
dude. sdkjhafjds. same here. seriously. i love you so much. it's insane. we have so much in common, honestly. it's weird. i don't think i've ever met anyone like you. you are so amazing. we can talk about everything. you're one of the only people i can tell anything too. honestly, maybe the only. i don't know why. i just feel so comfortable with you, really. i tell you everything i'm scared to tell anyone else. and we agree on almost everything. just. love.
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
March 25th, 2008 at 12:14am
jack's mannequin;:
Erika;
dude. sdkjhafjds. same here. seriously. i love you so much. it's insane. we have so much in common, honestly. it's weird. i don't think i've ever met anyone like you. you are so amazing. we can talk about everything. you're one of the only people i can tell anything too. honestly, maybe the only. i don't know why. i just feel so comfortable with you, really. i tell you everything i'm scared to tell anyone else. and we agree on almost everything. just. love.
amber, bby: i agree with everything you just said. you're one of my best friends. i love you.
and that is all. <3
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
March 25th, 2008 at 02:33am
Asha: I want you to know that I have so much respect for you.
Thank you for saying what you did in the Confessions thread.
I've been on INO for some time now, and a lot of "friends" come and go on this site, but you're one of the extreme few who I've maintained respect and admiration for.
We don't talk much outside of INO, but you really brighten this place up, for me at least.
You've never, ever been bitchy, but you've always stood up for what you believed in.
You don't gossip, you don't cause trouble - you're a genuinely beautiful person.
I'm very thankful to have the opportunity to have spoken to you as much as I have over the past two years, because your friendship means so much to me.

I feel as though we both know that we don't need to speak to each other every minute of every day, but we can still always rely on each other for a chat or whatever.
Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. Thank you. <3333
zacky vengeance
In The Murder Scene
zacky vengeance
March 25th, 2008 at 02:38am
Jules
by far out you are one of the greatest girls i have ever met
we seem to have alot in common like
from the same city, both italian and have the same devotion to a7x
i know i have told you this numerous amounts of times
but i want you to know that your just a very amazing person
and you also have the guts to just get out there and say the truth
which is one of many reasons why i respect you

Jaimee;
fuck, i mean fuck me
you are just, amazing you keep me on my feet
your funny, talented, amazingly gorgeous and just
anything a girl would die for. Plus your humor amazes me
i can just say the nastiest thing and you will turn it into a joke
and you just amaze me. I love you and you have never let me down
coming from me you are by far one of my closest friends srsly!
<3
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
March 25th, 2008 at 02:40am
Jess: Gawsh, you're so hilarious to talk to. =D
I agree, we have so much in common, I think we really get each other, y'know??!
You're someone who is not judgemental, or deceiving.
You are yourself, and you treat everyone with so much respect.
I'm so, sooo glad you ended up joining RE and what not, because you put a huge grin on my face whenever I talk to you. There, and here.
I cannot wait for May 8th! We're going to have so much fun!
I just hope I don't scare you or anything, ahahaha. =D
<333
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
March 25th, 2008 at 02:45am
Jazzikka
my mommeh :] i love your messages
cause they make the lamest day better.
i was in art history texting you and laughed
so hard i nearly fell off my cube. and i'm
always bursting into laughter over texts you