jared leto.
March 23rd, 2008 at 11:07pm
Midori=
OMG ur awesommee
brendon urie.
Full of Ephedrine
brendon urie.
March 23rd, 2008 at 11:13pm
anna- you're really a sweet person, and even though we don't talk much, i'm glad we're still friends<33

courtenay- we don't talk much anymore either, but hopefully we will soon. ily2 and i'm glad you're still around, even though you complain about ino. xD

katie- i'm really happy you get to see them too! i can't wait until we get to talk about our concerts and stuff like that while spazzing like crazy, haha. i love you too. <33

shannon!- oh boy, i'm reallyreally happy we've grown close over these past couple of weeks. you're the spencer to my brendon fersure, and i know that panic is gonna come to australia and you'll be able to see them and tell me aaaalll about it. :D ILUSM.
In Love
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
March 23rd, 2008 at 11:16pm
anna:
srsly, bb. you're one of the most amazing people I've ever spoken to. we've only been talking, what, a few months? and I feel like I've known you for years.
you always make me smile & laugh. and I love what you stand for. you're just flatout amazing, beautiful, hysterical, kind, everything. I sound like a hardcore creeper obsessive, but it's true.
don't everrrr change.

courtenay:
man, I think you're so wicked. I always love reading your posts (creepy, I know). I think you're so smart & funny, and just an all out amazing person.

confession regulars: I love you all. even if I've never spoken to you, you're dear to me. you're all so unique and funny, and just amazing. I wouldn't be who I am now without all of you.
I can't even go one day without thinking of one of you, like something one of you posted that made me laugh, or think a lot. almost anything reminds me of you guys. you've all had such an impact on my life.
anna's just a kid.
In The Murder Scene
anna's just a kid.
March 23rd, 2008 at 11:16pm
melyssa- i'm actually really glad we got over that whole, SHE HATES ME thing awhile back. i'm sure you remember that, that molly told you about, or something? anyways, lmao. i'm really happy to be your friend because you're just full of win. <333

and KYMBBY.
you are amazing. thank you, first off. but secondly, let me just say that you're more awesome than me. you never fail to make me smile. i can't say how appreciative i am of our conversations and just you in general. i think it'd be so kickass to see you this summer but like i said, i understand if it doesn't happen. also, i'm always here for you if you need it. :] <33333 ily.
brendon urie.
Full of Ephedrine
brendon urie.
March 23rd, 2008 at 11:19pm
anna- lmao i remember, but whatever. THE PAST IS THE PAST, as some animal in the lion king said. simba, i believe. or timone? pumba? whatever. an animal said it, so i'm 100% right. YOU'RE FULL OF WIN TOO. <3333
batsquad!
Awake and Unafraid
batsquad!
March 23rd, 2008 at 11:19pm
Kym:
You know something, I love you a lot.
That's all I need to say. I love reading your silly stories with your friends.
I love seeing you post about your favorite bands (of whom I have listened to a little of because of you mentioning them so much :])
I respect you so much. And I hope things go well with your temporary puppy. :]
soleil vs the dark.
Awake and Unafraid
soleil vs the dark.
March 23rd, 2008 at 11:24pm
courtenay; you're a sweetheart. you mean so much to me. honestly. <3

confessions regulars, and by this i mean those who are on when i'm on, and i can't really name people because i can't think of any right now; i love you. the confessions is the only reason why i keep coming back here. i think about you a lot more than i think about my irl friends. you guys are what keep me happy and upbeat and believing. and distracted. (: but ily you all so much. <33
spencer smith.
Devil's Got Your Number
spencer smith.
March 23rd, 2008 at 11:28pm

Melyssa- Omfg, ily. You just say the best things at the best time to make me happy. You're just too fucking awesome. I have friends that like Panic, but no-one that really obsesses that I can talk to about them without feeling like I'm boring them, so to have you is just amazing.
I love being your Spencer <3
I wanna bake you cupcakes and draw you stupid pictures on paint and make you smile with stupid and adorable pictures of brendon when you're sad.
In Love

Amberrrr-You were that person that I always saw posting and wanted to know but never really had the courage to actually talk to. You're amazing, honestly.
I'm so jealous you got to meet Shawn, but I'm sure he thought you're amazing, too. You make me smile really big :]

Miss Court-en-ay-I'm really flattered you included me in your post, because we only just really started talking. I think you're really unique and sweet, and your name is really really awesome :]

The Confessions Thread- I love every single fucking one of you.
You all make me feel better when I'm down, unintentionally most of the time.
I love it when we get on a topic that we all start to talk about, like p33ns today, and we all picspam. You guys keep me sane, thank you <3
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
March 23rd, 2008 at 11:31pm
katie:
n'awwww. that made me smile so big. <333
I think you're one of the sweetest people ever. I don't know if it's just me, but I see you as someone who'd like, never ever hurt even a fly. you just seem so gentle and loving to me. you're deff one of my favourite people here, even though we've never talked. there's just something about you that puts me at ease. I know that sounds mega crazy since we've never even really spoken, but it's true. x]
<333
batsquad!
Awake and Unafraid
batsquad!
March 23rd, 2008 at 11:53pm
Amber:
Since you don't include yourself in the "general everyone in the confessions thread", I'm going to personalize yours. :]
And I don't mean for that to come off rude if it does. [I feel like it does. :/ I really don't mean it that way.]
Everytime I see anything remotely close to something you've ever mentioned, I picture you smiling. I know how happy certain things make you.
I love you so much and I want you to really know that. When I see one of your posts show up, I smile on the inside because you're something that's comfortable to me.
I know that probably sounds weird.
I just read your posts in "The Matches" thread. I'm so incredibly happy for you. I know how much it meant for that to happen. I hope reach your dreams and conquer everything you attempt. I know you'll succeed at it because you have that determination.

[Sorry this sound like a yearbook note, but I mean it all.]
<3
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
March 23rd, 2008 at 11:58pm
shannon:
you are too sweet, honestly. i am so glad i started talking to you.
you are such an amazing person. you made me so happy by letting me talk about the matches.
and how you kept on saying, "you ARE going to meet them!" really, it meant so much to me.
and you deserve to meet them just as much as i do. if not more. i'm sorry it was me and not you.

katie;
no, of course that doesn't make you sound rude. it makes me sound rude. and thats because i am. that is very rude of me to be like, "oh i don't include myself in that group." it makes me sound like i'm conceited. but just like. i don't want to be generalized into one category. even if it's something like that. so sorry for being such a selfish bitch. and thank you katie, that means so much to me. you're so sweet. i hope the same for you. and i am so happy that you've got to see and meet your favorite bands various times and hang out with your friends. it sounds like an amazing life. and you deserve it.
the whack parade.
Demolition Lover
the whack parade.
March 24th, 2008 at 08:53am
Katie:
I've said it once I'm pretty sure, but I'm saying it again. You are pretty much the sweetest person on INO. You're like INO's little ball of sunshine that fights off the angry clouds, rofl. [I'M SOO LAME, hahaha] but it's true, man! You know how to cheer everyone up, and we all need that. lovelovelove.<3

Kym:
You = amazing. You've introduced me to a lot of great bands and S4C and your dedication to animal rights leaves me...amazed. xD I suck at words, but yes, you are such a kind person, and ngjdrgshb i heartchewww. <3

Anna:
You're really just a good person all around with your cause. And [creepermoment] when I do all your surveys on myspace I smile at some of your answers because you're just so genuine and fun with them. You seem like such a great friend to have, and you've got so much heart.

Courtenay:
lolz, I get that way sometimes too. I don't like going on vacay sometimes 'cause it's like FUCK, I'M GONNA MISS A WHOLE LOT, but anyway, LOVEYOUUU. And I enjoy doing requests for you. xD And you're just composed of awesome.

CONFESSIONS PEOPLE:
Stay as you are. Because then you wouldn't be the people I fell oh so in love with.

<3
cocorosie.
In a Bullet's Embrace
cocorosie.
March 24th, 2008 at 12:14pm
Everyone in the confessions:
I'm so glad to be back, I'm serious, I love you all sooo much.
I'm dependable of you and I trust you more than other people,
you're so special to me, it's unbelievable.
Some people there say I'm intimidating (totally not post-stalking myself rofl.)
and I really want to tell the people that may think so
that I'm really not. And I'd love to know all you (/crepper comment)
So yes. I LOVE YOU ALL VERY DEARLY. <3

Allison: Happy birthday bb. I know we just recently bonded
but you're so special and happy and just :')
You're lovelyyy.

Janelle: You creepy person, lmfao. I LOVE YOU.
You're one of the people that can always make me smile with your posts.
(: <3
I'm sure you know that.

All the people who posted above.
rofl, you're too many I love all of you.
You're the reason I come on INO. You're all so caring and nice to me.
And just. <3
the whack parade.
Demolition Lover
the whack parade.
March 24th, 2008 at 12:17pm
Aww Stella.
You're the sexiest nurse in the history of history.
Love me tenderly plz. =D
iloveyou!
radio ga ga.
Demolition Lover
radio ga ga.
March 24th, 2008 at 12:23pm
confessions thread:

Together we can.
Shoot the moon, stop the rain even ride a hurricane,
If we wanna.
Together we can.
Walk into space, save the human race, do you think we oughta?

-did not just quote The Cheetah Girls-

lololol,
ILY ALL.<3
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
March 24th, 2008 at 12:29pm
aww ily stella bb<3 >;D

there are so many people i love on here.

EVERYONE ON CONFESSIONS
just, everybody who posts. i mean everyone.

& there's:
bess, kirsty, lycia, stella, amber, allison, nilla, hanna, jess, blue, sarah, heidi, ash, ashley, erin, sierra, lucy, sophie, julie,
alycia, danielle, amy, savannah, laura, mona..

i could go on forever. you all mean the absolute world to me.

i've said it before but i'll say it again
EVERYONE ON CONFESSIONS. OMG I COULD GO ON FOREVER.
YOU'RE ALL AWESOME. ILU ALL SO MUCH. aha. cr33p3RRR! Tehe

butrly. <3.
so yah. sex me up, everyone?
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
March 24th, 2008 at 12:31pm
Jess! hug

And everyone in the confessions thread. ILY!
<3
satellites.
In The Murder Scene
satellites.
March 24th, 2008 at 12:38pm
Layla,
I really really miss you.
Zoe <33
alaska 5000
Tragic With a Capital T
alaska 5000
March 24th, 2008 at 12:49pm
all of ino;
you are the people who kept me from killing myself.
you keep me from spilling my guts out into the bin or toilet.
you keep me from all this fucking shit.
you help me. so much.
i wouldn't be living without ino.
i love you guys so fcking much.

michelle (my chemical romance.) and melyssa;
shit, man. you guys, you don't even know how much you helped me.
i don't even think you knew you were helping me.
fuck. i think i kinda look up to you both now.
no, seriously. i'm not lying and i wouldn't have stepped foot into mibba wayt without you two. it made me realise something important. i actually wish i could explain it here, and i'm fucking shit at explaining. plus, i can't find the right way to explain it. i know what i'm on about but i can't describe it...

amber;
i look up to you like, so much, man. or should i say look down? x]
haha, but i really think you're amazing. not because of your fackin' huge post count or whatever.
i would love to get to know you better, tbh :\.

anna;
what i've put in my profile, i mean that.
i really do mean it.
you shouldn't be so shocked :]

everyone who's said i'm like, mature for 11 and all that;
thank you so fucking much, man.
it seriously means so much to me that people actually think that.
at 11, i've been through a lot of shit. i went into the "OMFGZ I LUV YU SO FUKIN MUCH" stage and then, a few months later, came back out of it. well, actually, i started in that stage in the last couple of months of being 10 ._. but still.
it really means so fucking much to me <3
thank you.
ily so much, everyone :]

everyone else who i haven't put down;
man. i want you to know that i love you all so much.
all my heart and more [/cheesy]
i'd love to get you know you all so much better.
ily <3333
cocorosie.
In a Bullet's Embrace
cocorosie.
March 24th, 2008 at 01:00pm
Rach: We haven't really talked one-on-one
but you seem like a really nice person
you've always got some kickass themes too, haha.
and you're just slkfslcg amazing I think.
/super creeper.
<33