Be honest about your fellow INOpian.

AuthorMessage
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 25th, 2009 at 08:26pm
Esme Cullen.:
[b]
Sometimes I wish I would've saved every funny/memorable quote or screencapped certain moments so we could make a WAYT scrapbook. Would be pretty sweet, eh?

Yessss <3
antennas to heaven.
Banned
antennas to heaven.
May 26th, 2009 at 07:14am
I love everyone in the wayt.
I don't think I'll name names because I'm bound to leave someone out so.
I love you all and the past couple of months have been my best on INO.
<3
kafe.
Shotgun Sinner
kafe.
May 27th, 2009 at 02:30am
lee:
i havent know you for long, but ily so much <33
you always know how to make me feel better.
don't ever change =]
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
May 29th, 2009 at 01:17pm
Katie:
Well you're amazing. Like, majorly. I can't wait until we go see MCR togetherrr, because.. we will. I promise.
And then afterwards we're gonna meet Frank and you'll die and I'll be stood there like "...*hiccup*.... Neutral..zomg hi :3" and then he'll be like
"Oh my god is she alright?" and the you'll arise and be like ~OH FRANKIE?! Lolololol. I'm thinking we're pretty fucking awesome.
And then we'll run around afterwards like "OMH. OMH. OH MY HOD." because we're sane and perfectly mature. (:
I love talking to you, you're one of my best friends and I love how we text now, even though it like, costs a bomb. Who cares?
I can talk to you about absolutely everything from boys to jones soda. xD Boys mostly, lmao. I love our rants about how they fail
but yet we still love them. :p I love our rants in general! xDWe always have the best time when we watch LOTMS and horror movies together while on MSN
like "GEWHJGTHJVWEEW LMFAOLMFAO" lmfao. Legend. We have so many inside jokes and sayings, most of which nobody
would ever understand, and thank god really.. :p I should probably stop before I talk for too long, I would be here for Bob knows
how long waffling about you're actually the definition of awesome. I LOVE YOUUU!!1ONE!1!!ELEVEN!1!!! Very Happy <3

Hannah.
I know you've just come back to INO after aaages. BUT I'M SO GLAD YOU HAVE. It's awesome to see you around whereas before
I was always telling you "lol omg I'm on INO right and blah blah" xD
You're one of my closest friends and I fucking love you. I'm so glad we started talking after that win of a day when you Myspace'd me
about the Desolation Row video. xD Fun fun times. I love our ~deep chats and I love being able to call you and just vent everything at you lmao.
You're like a virtual punch-bag, only.. I'd never punch you lmfao. I love how understanding you are and how we just spazz about everything.
I can't wait for the day Gerard organises when he's gonna do another signing, and we'll find out and, quoting you "fall out of our lives" lmfao. <3
We'll go, and we'll make friends with the security and eat our strawberry cheesecake and have our frubes, even flicking the yoghurt
in the faces of all the stupid fangirls singing I'm Not Okay, with us screaming "SHUT THE FUCK UPPPP!" hahaha, I can totally see it now.
It's gonna be osm, and then we'll get to Gerard and we'll turn to mush. Or you never know, we "may get lucky and be totally fine." lolno.
Basically I love you fucking loads and you're mint and awesome and I'm so glad we're fransss. <3 DEMON SHARK MOTHERFUCKER! xD

Crystal.
I love you dude. I know we've only started talking ~properly but I feel like I know you really well already and I love your intense love for Heath,
and I love when we're in our Heath moods and we watch all the movies he's in, haha. You're brilliant and I can't wait to talk to you some more. <3

Sian, Fia, Emelie, Hannah, Nicola, Louise, Jazmine, Adri, Lauren, Rachel, Dani, Michelle, Charlotte, Erin, Sierra, Deanna, Zoe.
I love you guys. You make INO what it is for me and you're always there to make me laugh and remind me that humanity isn't entirely fucked up.
No doubt I'll come back and edit this later with more names but when I'm typing them out, I forget everybody. I love everybody on WAYT.
In Love
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
May 30th, 2009 at 01:47pm
jess.
againn, where do i even start? ahah omg. i love you sooooo much. you're so amazing and hilarious and the sweetest person everr. whenever i talk to you i end up peeing my pants from laughing so much. srsly it's insane. our convos are THEE BEST. and uhm yes, we are seeing mcr together. and we're going to meet the band and get pictures with them. and if i meet gerard i promise i wll do my best to do the whole, "oh, this is recording! well you might as well say hi to my friend jess!" ahahah ;D every day after school im like ahh i hope jess is online because i know i can talk to you about anything... especially when we're in 'i hate boys' mode. ahahah our rants are definitely the best ever. ;) and we definitely win for having a "plan" now that we can text. i don't have to worry about missing anything cause we can text in case of emergencies LMAO <3 i have so many ideas for the little book i'm going to send you. it probably will make NO sense to anyone who reads it since we have soooo many inside jokes it's insane. hopefully you're gonna love it as much as i love my poster. Tehe we need to have another LOTMS/wttbp session, and i cannot WAITT to listen and spazz about the new record. seriously, we're going to die! you mean soo much to me and we are going to meet. even if i have to walk to england. WHICH I WILL. i'll take a ferry over the ocean or something. IT WILL BE DONE. oh, and i can't wait for you to see JB because you will actually die. i'm expecting a full report! same with green day. ;D I LOVEEE YOUU BESS FANNN <333

viv.
i love you so so much! i'm so happy we're pen pals. i always look forward to getting a letter from you in the mail. i'm sorry i'm taking so long to reply to yours. but i will, as soon as i get the chance. i could go on for ages but that's what the letters are for so i'll save it. xD you're seriously the nicest person ever. i'm so lucky to have you as a friend. i know i can talk to you about anything. i love our convos about hugh and caramel squares and the mcr house with sib. i love you way more than hugh does. but you already knew that. ahah seriously though, I LOVE YOUU. <3

hannah.
i'm so glad you're back posting on INO! these next few months are gonna be soo fun ahhaa our freak out sessions are the best. can't wait to go through this ~journey~ of spazzing with you. ahahha ;DDD lovee you xoxoxoxo

crystal.
i looove you. i know i can talk to you about anything that's on my mind. i love how you're so passionate about heath. your theme always reminds me of him which i love because i don't want anyone to forget about him. thanks for listening to my rants that i end up PMing you with. xD you were the person who told me about bandit being born... if you hadn't told me that, i wouldn't have found out for ages! HAHA. so thank you for that ;D i always smile when i see you're in the wayt when i am. love you! xoxoxoxoxo

the wayt.
louise, lauren, jenny, michelle, sierra, jazmine, caitlin, charlotte, jenna, mackenzie, pri... and those are just some names... i know i'm probably forgetting a lot, but i love all of you guys in there. you're all so supportive and i love how we have group discussions about the most random things ever. the spammers were hilarious and we have tons of jokes no one else would understand haha. i love all of you guys, even if i don't talk to you. <333
Young Blood.
Shotgun Sinner
Young Blood.
May 30th, 2009 at 04:40pm
Jessica/Jess/Jessay/Jesseh/Kow : )
There's so much I could say about you, but basically you're fucking amazing. You're one of the most genuine people I know, and I'm so happy we started talking properly <3333 You're one of my best friends, and I can't wait for us to meet. I reckon we will get on so well because we think the same about most things and we can talk for hours and hours! Sometimes we don't even talk, it's more of an insane AISFSDJHGDSJGDG OMGLOLWTFBBQ ~talking. Tehe one of my favourite kinds, to be honest. I love having fits of mcr-love with you and how you understand pretty much everything I ramble about and how we can talk about everything. I also love when we talk on the phone about our gigs and our plans for meeting him together. Matching t-shirts, frubes and cheesecake will make it so much better In Love LMAO and our crazy texts about Bandit. I'm so happy to know that we can rely on eachother with anything to do with MCR, it means so much to me. You make me laugh so much, and I'm jealous that your irl friends get to spend time with you! I wish you lived here, we'd have such epic fun times. I feel so lucky to know such an incredible human being as you, and even more lucky to consider you one of my best friends! I love you so much bbq : ) <3333

Katie Iero Tehe
You're so sweet <3333 ily. I so badly hope that you meet Frank, it will make me smile so much when you do. You deserve it so much, I'm totally sure it will happen! It makes my heart melt when you tell me that you want me to meet Gerard. It means so fucking much to me, I can't even explain. I'm looking forward to having CRAZY OMG SFHDSGJSG moments in the next few months and years with you :3 it's going to be so much fun having our joint convos with jess and just ~virtually yelling at eachother in excitement and happiness. love you girl <33

Blue, even though she doesn't come on here anymore, this girl is everything to me. Forever.

baw ~ I still remember all the fun times we had, I just want to thank you.

It's all really badly put together and probably makes no sense, but it all had to be said : )
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 30th, 2009 at 06:34pm
shinigami eyes.:
wind opaine.:
WAYT: I don't feel like I'm part of the jokes anymore. It's probably my fault, seeing as I've been spending very limited time online, but I've grown so out of touch, and I miss you guys.

Jump back in - I had to, hard as it was, and it was one of my better recent decisions, i think. :]
rick rape.
Banned
rick rape.
May 30th, 2009 at 09:18pm
Aww, thank you so much Viv, Jess, and Katie. I love you all so much.
You guys fucking complete me and it's awesome that you feel that way towards me.
<333333333
crooked smile.
Shotgun Sinner
crooked smile.
May 31st, 2009 at 12:51pm
Dear WAYT/Old confessioners:
I miss you all so so so so much.
I'm sorry if it seems that I randomly dissapeared. My computer crashed and now I have to use the family computer, so I can't get on very often.
I love you all so much and I promise that when I get a new computer (I have no idea when) I'll be on more.
I really hope I don't lose touch with anyone. Mona, Sarah, Katie, Mae, Jenna, Jazmine, Anni and EVERYONE I ever talked to on here: I hope you guys are doing really well. <333333
Feel free to ask me for my email, or AIM, or anything. I hope I see you around on INO from time to time when I'm on.
I love you all.
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
June 3rd, 2009 at 02:38pm
So, there's like no order or anything, it''s just hella-long and yeah. Hi guys.

Sierra: You are like the funniest person I've ever talked to. Like seriously, you always make me laugh. And you're so witty too, some of the stuff you come out with is crazily funny. I know I never used to really talk to you, but then one day I did! I'm so happy I did too! I love it when we joke about the ~wayt house, and everything else. Like Aladdin : D You make the WAYT a much friendlier place to be, and I'm so happy we're friends. Ily.

Michelle: I NEVER KNEW YOU BEFORE STICKAM D: WHY?! But that was so much fun. Omg. Our ~sweet staches.
Rofl, we were totally ~destined to end up being each others strangers on omegle. I saved it for the lolz.

Erin: It's so awesome that we're penpals, and I'm sosososososo excited to get your letter. I'm glad we're friends again! There was like this gap, where we kinda didn't really talk! D:
Our ~day out will be the most epic day out ever. CAKE! AND POST IT NOTES! I'm always really happy when i talk to you, and it's awesome how we just talk about anything. Love youuu <3

Jess: HELLO M' LOVE! Rofl. I love how yorkshire we totally were on msn. You're totally coming along on the epic day out. And it's gonna be so much fun. I know I don't get to talk to you much, and that sucks, but it's so much fun when we do. I totally consider you one of my friends and ily loads

Dani: You're so much fun, and it always makes me laugh when I log onto my twitter and you've filled half the page. Hahaha. I'll always appreciate how lovely a friend you are, and how amazingly sweet you were towards me. Thank you! I mean it loads. LEG KICK~

Mona: You're like the best person ever to run secrets with. I always get worried that I bother you, what with the secrets and everything, but I love it when we make like a decision and work like little kick-ass team. MANBEARPIG! I totally need to find that picture and save it. You make me laugh all the time. And I think you're amazing. I love you. <3

Emelie: Guurrrlll where've you been? I've had nobody to fan girl with! I HAVE SO MUCH NEWS TO TELL YOU! And I totally miss you when you're not online. It's so so awesome to have a friend that loves Panic and FOB, and I love our talks about them. I'm so glad we're friends! You're one of the people I'm closest with on here (when I actually get 'round to talking to you! We've both been so busy lately and I've missed you D: ) and I love you. <3

Fia: Bahaha the conversation we had about the other ~INOpians was so fun. I totally love how I remind you of Pianos, or the other way around(?). I'm always really happy when I see you're in the thread, because you bring the lulz. And you're like one of the nicest people I've talked to ever. <3

Viv: jsyk, our room-mate-ism will pwn everything else. We'll totally have a virtual blast. Rofl : D
I like how we've become friends! I'm always super glad to talk to you! Especially about Patrick, omnomnom. You're so awesome to chat to, and I'm so glad we're penpals! It'll be great. I always feel like I can talk about anything with you, no matter how weird it is. I think you're wonderful, and thank you for being so sweet. it means a lot that people like... are just nice to me. That sounds so stupid. But I've felt really bleh, and you've been there to cheer me up and make me laugh with all your ~awesome. Thank you for like, the totally amazing ~support, with all the stuff that's been going on. ily! <3

And then there's Sian, Nat, Ian, Katie(x2), Mackenzie, Hannah, Mae and Neev, Louise, Rachel(x2). I think you're all wonderful, and I know I don't talk you much, but you make WAYT so much friendlier, and I appreciate all of you for being so lovely.

To you all in general, thank you for making me laugh and making me feel welcome. When I come into the thread and everyone says HI, and I get all ~joined in with stuff it just makes me so happy. So thank you. I love you all loads
<3

AND SHE BURST INTO__________?

sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
June 3rd, 2009 at 02:48pm
I'll write a proper one one day, but

WAYT It scares me how much time I spend in there. I should feel like I'm wasting my life away, but I know I'm not, because everyday, I get to talk to these fantastic people who I wouldn't meet otherwise.

I consider you all friends, and Idc if that's lame or sad.

You're an incredible bunch of people, and it makes me really sad at times that you aren't physically in my life.

GOD BLESS THE INTERWEBZ!

Lots of love and yeast,
Fia. (:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
June 3rd, 2009 at 02:49pm
Deanna
ikr, you're so awesome girl!
yeah, that sucked. I guess it was because the 'sheffield thread' ended. ):
but I'm so glad we're talking loads again. AND TOO RIGHT. Our day out will be epic. We'll have to take a million pictures.
I'm so excited for your cake and writing to you ALL THE TIME tyvm. xD
i love youuuu<3
Michael James Way.
Always Born a Crime
Michael James Way.
June 4th, 2009 at 10:39pm
(R.I.P.)CoS;
I miss you so much. You were the most fantastic people on INO (no offense to any other INOpians). You were all so caring for each other. I love you all.

Alison;
You're my wonderful wife. I adore you. I miss talking to you D:

Cym & Mona;
I've written letters for you. I just need to post them. When I receive your letters it makes my day.

Sierra;
You've got the best dance moves on this side of the rainbow /lame
Cool

Pansy;
I love talking to you. You're always so happy, and it always puts me into a good mood :]

I love You All Very Happy
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
June 4th, 2009 at 10:51pm
Michael James Way.:
(R.I.P.)CoS;
I miss you so much. You were the most fantastic people on INO (no offense to any other INOpians). You were all so caring for each other. I love you all.
alexander skarsgard.
In The Murder Scene
alexander skarsgard.
June 5th, 2009 at 07:54am
Caity;
I miss the CoS, too. You're such a sweet, beautiful girl and I wish we'd talk more. Lol @ "this side of the rainbow". :'D
Oh, my dance moves are lame, but thank you! Wow
I love you! <3
mona disappeared.
In The Murder Scene
mona disappeared.
June 5th, 2009 at 12:32pm
yeah, so i've decided to stop coming here. i feel ignored, depressed, unwanted and i hate being here. i guess i can blame it on myself for being here too much. i wish i could make the feelings disappear, but i cant. idk, if i come back soon, but i doubt i will.
i will still continue to post on the secrets and photography competition, but that how far i will go.
if you still want to keep in touch with me, i have msn, twitter, facebook and myspace. (:
i will miss all of you, but mostly louise, deanna, nicole, 2x hannah, mackenzie, lina and fia. i love you so much! <3
joni.
Shotgun Sinner
joni.
June 6th, 2009 at 12:54am
Mona,
I'm really sorry that you feel that way.
I know that we don't really know each other that well,
but you're always so lovely, and nice to talk to,
and I'm really going to miss seeing you around.
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
June 6th, 2009 at 06:49am
wayt there was a stage a few weeks ago when i just did not want to be on ino.
everyone i knew had left, and i just felt a little out of place.
but recently i have been getting to know you all a little better.
not that i don't miss my aussie mates (and trust me, i miss you all.) i'm really glad that i have got to know everyone else, even if it's just a little.
you are all amazing, and make procrastinating from study way too much fun xD
so yeah... haha, thanks. <33
smash the silence.
Demolition Lover
smash the silence.
June 6th, 2009 at 09:31am
Deanna: Oh my, I miss you so so much, and all of our talks. I hate that we just keep missing each other. D:
And I really need you to update me about Panic, FOB and what not, I feel so behind it all, lmao.
Anyway, I'm so glad I've gotten to know you and that I can call you my friend.
I love you, and the fact that I everytime I see a picture of Spencer, I think of you. <3

Mona: I'm really going to miss you, and our small talks.
You're honestly one of the nicest persons on here.

Louise: I miss you too, damn, how come I keep missing all of the people I love talking to?

Jess: You're just plain awesome, you know. It's always fun having you around.

Gee: I don't know what happened to us. I doubt you'll ever read this,
but you're still one of my best friends and you mean so much to me.
satellites.
In The Murder Scene
satellites.
June 6th, 2009 at 10:38am
everything mona had.:
i feel ignored, depressed, unwanted
i'm sorry you feel that way, but none of that is true.
i thought you were one of the most loved and popular people in the wayt. just saying.
i'm going to miss seeing you around. but i will be stalking you on twitter/facebook jsyk. :]
ily <33