Don't have an account? Create one!

Be honest about your fellow INOpian.

AuthorMessage
Fatatio
Bulletproof Heart
Fatatio
June 10th, 2009 at 03:25pm
Alex, just live your life, do what you should and don't worry about us, don't worry about the fact that someone is going to forget you, cos I'm sure no one who truely loves you is going to forget all the moments you spent together. I wish you the best in your life, and only God knows how much i care of you. You can count on me, you can count on your INO friends, whatever you do, we are still a family, my herat is with you hug
I still have your facebook, we won't loose contact, if you don't want to, but if you just want to close all this part of your life out, just know that will always be a place to saty in Rome while you come and visit it. ily 4ever, no matter what.
sorry if that hasn't just had any sense, you know I speak my heart not my mind most of the time.
soleil vs the dark.
Awake and Unafraid
soleil vs the dark.
June 10th, 2009 at 11:11pm
why? cuz.

to everyone i can remember and some people i can't forget;
(i.e. courtenay, sami, katie, amber, lynda, trisha, nikki, manda, stella, melyssa, sam, victoria, robin, jess.)
hola. i just wanted to say hi.
and if i still remember you i guess it means you left a mark on my heart and in my head.
i don't use myspace, but i'm on facebook.
and i know that like most of you don't even go on INO anymore.
but i just wanted to let it be known that i think about you guys from time to time.
that what we had back in the day was special. and you guys were my friends.
yeah it's been 4 years since INO began. since i first signed up. user 68.
you remember how LOL PAGE 69 was my thing? i kinda do.
i remember amber starting the 'be honest' thread. and racing to make the new confessions.
and how we were the confessions regulars and we were so elitist. so much better than the wayt.
i remember furniture pr0n. and the pictures thread and all the shit we've gone through irl that we've dealt with together.
(INO SECRETS WAS THE BOMB, NGL, I MISS THAT SHIT.)
i remember our fights, too. yeah maybe some of us, we never made up. but that was back then.
i don't hold grudges.
and i mean i'm not saying i suddenly want to be bff with everyone again cuz i got other friends now.
i'm just saying hi. and i guess. thnks fr th mmrs.
<3, soleil.

also steff i still remember you as an amazing photographer. i really hope you still are.
lisbeth salander.
Shotgun Sinner
lisbeth salander.
June 11th, 2009 at 06:10am
Wayt;
Thanks for making my birthday really fucking awesome. <3 (:
Lauren. x

Mona;
This is late & you'll probably never read this, but I'll miss you.
Lauren. x
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
June 11th, 2009 at 07:08am
Alex, we'll really miss you on here,
I hope you'll be able to sort things out and come back on,
and we'll miss you.
I wish you the best.
xo.
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
June 11th, 2009 at 10:01am
Alex,

A lot of people will surely miss you.
Including me.
You take care now, okay? hug

--- Roxanne
Dana Way
Banned
Dana Way
June 11th, 2009 at 09:41pm
To all my INO friends-
I love you all and I wish the best for all your futures.
Most of you are younger than me and I don't feel like an outcast because I've always hung out with younger kids at my high school.
Keep The Faith. Always.
-Love Dana.
the constant.
Bulletproof Heart
the constant.
June 14th, 2009 at 05:16pm
priyanka and adri - we've never really talked, but I've seen you both post in wayt and really admire you. I really don't see you much because you guys live in australia and new zealand, but you seem like great people. Oh and you always have lovely themes (:
winchester.
Touched by Angels
winchester.
June 15th, 2009 at 08:34am
RAYCHELL~

we own because kiss is a bunch of jews. no really lol, no joke, when i saw you post that time i was like, 'FUUUUUUU I'M NOT ALONE IN THIS FUCKERY~'. motley = the shit. you = the bomb yo~ i love you, cos like, we spam up that ho sumthin hardcore, and don't give a fuck, and omg, i have someone to nikki and tommy fangirl with now, and bitch out vince for being fat, and worship mars. and omg, you're just fucking awsome. and i'll make sure you meet motley, and if you don't, well, boy, nikki's balls will be orbiting the galexy, srsly, but you will meet them, so nikki's bawlz will be gud 4 teh aftaparti yo~ LOLOLOLOL. oh, and i probs would have died if you didn't fangirl sebastin with me, because like, wut, no one even knows who he is, lmao. sebastian >>>> vince, 4evz, even if they are twinz~ lol, i told you this would be laaaaaaawng azzzzz yo~ /should stfu

tl;dr I LOVE YOU COS YOU'RE OSM AND ALL THAT JAZZ AND THANKS FOR BEING THERE IN MY ~MOODS SRSLY I LOVE YOU 4EVZ~ u dr feelgud n u maek mi feelgud yo~ <333333333333333333

tl;dr YOU'RE PRITTY PRITTY FROM ACROSS TEH RUME I GOT SUMFIN STICKY SWEET 4 U<3

/excessive amounts of motley references
Michael James Way.
Always Born a Crime
Michael James Way.
June 15th, 2009 at 05:30pm
INO;
You're a lovely forum, and there are so many lovely people here. I'm so glad I found you. I've loved watching you grow with all your new members. And I've loved watching all the old members grow and change. It's really quite wonderful being here.

Mackenzie;
I'm glad you remembered me, tbh. I'm quite a forgettable person *nods* I'm glad that you feel the same way about CoS as I do. It'll come back one day, with vengeance. Plus, your theme totally owns all.

*Remembers Team Avengey && all the other teams I was in*
Good Times

Pansy;
Remembering the "good ol' times" is wonderful, every time I talk to you I think about them, even if we're not talking about them. They just pop up to my head. One day soon we need to catch up and have a huge rant about it all x]
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
June 16th, 2009 at 05:48am
WAYT;
a few days ago, I felt a bit apprehensive about going and posting again,
but now, I feel so happy.
You guys are the absolute best, and I wish I could really meet you all, face to face, because you're just all so amazing.
I love you guys to bits and pieces, and I'm so lucky and blessed that I know you guys,
because without you, INO wouldn't mean much to me anymore.
To everyone I love more than life itself, I hope you know how much you mean to me, and how happy I am to see you guys online.
I love you guys so fucking much.
<3
drink ourselves dry.
Crash Queen
drink ourselves dry.
June 16th, 2009 at 06:22am
lauren;
aw bby, you're the sweetest. it sucks that we don't talk very much, though. but i hope we get to soon, 'cause i know that chatting with you would be incredible. you seem like such a lovely person, i hope we get to know each other more. (: thankyou for being so sweet, and your theme is gorgeous, bby.
<333

aimee;
i'm sorry you were feeling a little bit odd about posting, bby. but i want you to know that ino wouldn't be the same without you. and meeting you would be so amazing, ohmygod. we would play westlife songs all day, lmao, fun times. you're such an amazing girl, and i bet you're totally gorgeous. ilysm.
<333
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
June 17th, 2009 at 04:25am
Lauren, ty, you're so sweet. (:
Your themes are always nice also. And you seem like a wonderful person,
I hope I see you around more often<3

WAYT, even though I don't really talk to you guys outside of the thread
and I'm not too close with any of you; I love you all.
You're all incredible people, and you make ino amazing.
I seriously love every single person in that thread.
the used.
In The Murder Scene
the used.
June 17th, 2009 at 01:25pm
INO:

Hey, guys.
Just thought I should let you know that I'm not going to be on INO as much as before.
I'm about to graduate high school and the process is just nervewrecking.
As for now, I'm going to miss you all so much. I won't mention any name in case of forgetting some.
I still love you all and I hope I'll be able to return soon.
But for now, good bye. <333

With all of my love,
Lee.
smash the silence.
Demolition Lover
smash the silence.
June 18th, 2009 at 03:30pm
Lina: I'm gonna miss you so goddamn much, I really am.
I always enjoy talking to you, and yeah, you're just a great friend.

But I wish you luck in the future and I really hope seeing you here from time to time. <3
drink ourselves dry.
Crash Queen
drink ourselves dry.
June 19th, 2009 at 02:14am
lina;
i'm gonna miss you so much, baby. you're so incredible, it sucks so bad, 'cause sometimes we hardly ever get to talk with each other. :/ but when we do, its so fucking epic. i can't express in words how amazing you are, and you mean the world to me. i know your future is gonna be great, bby. you are definately going to achieve a lot. you're so smart and talented asdfghjk. (: i wish you all the best, honey. i love you so much.
<333
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
June 19th, 2009 at 09:05am
LINA,
I'm going to miss you so much.
I really wish you the best,
and you really will be missed on INO.
You are one of the most amazing people I've ever met on here,
and I don't know how life would be without being your friend.
Goodbye for now on INO,
but I really hope that we'll see each other again one day on here,
or maybe even in person.

I love you so much baby, I wish you the best of luck,
and more power to you.
I love you so much. <3
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
June 19th, 2009 at 10:36am

lina: girl, i love you. you're one of my greatest friends and you're one of the most genuinely nice
people i've ever come across. i love talking to you, you're always so lovely and alive, it's refreshing.
good luck with all your school stuff, bb. you'll be amazing and i can't wait to see you back here
more often. i hope to catch you on msn or facebook or something in the mean time. ilysm. <333
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
June 19th, 2009 at 04:16pm
Lina:
aw, I'll miss you! But good luck with everything, and I look forward to seeing you back here when you're done.
You're dead lovely and just amazing to talk to. <333

Michelle:
You're not ~intimidating.
FYI, you're pretty damn awesome. I miss all the stickam times.
We need to do that again. xD
<33
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
June 21st, 2009 at 05:46pm
Michelle [Joe Jonas]: I think you are so amazing. Srsly. You are so sweet and just wow. I love talking to you, even though we've just recently met. :] And I hope you have loads of fun at the Jonas Brothers concert, which I'm sure you will.

Tegan: You were one of the first people I met when I came back and you are truly amazing, m'dear. Even though I just recently met you, it makes me sad at what you have to go through [on a daily basis?] but just know that if you ever need someone to talk to, just PM me.

Aimee: You have no idea how much I missed you bb. You are one of the most amazing, sweetest, and caring people I have met on here. And I look forward to talking to you whenever I get online. The first day I came back, you were literally one of the first people I came looking for.

WAYT: All of you guys are absolutely amazing. It honestly feels like I never left. And although a majority of the people I used to talk to rarely come on, all of you still made me feel super welcome. And i love each and every one of you. Even if I don't talk to many of you, but I will.
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
June 21st, 2009 at 06:14pm
Lina:
GRETA!
I used to see you around, and then I finally talked to you, and I'd like to honeslty tell you how lovely and sweet and beautidul you are. I hope we can be friends for a really long time, because you're so nice.
And you deserve to be happy. Don't worry so much
ly
<3